Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you found out your current life has been just a simulation, would you choose to wake up? You don’t know if your real life would be better or worse.

Oooh, this is a tough one tho. I'm pretty okay with my life right now. There are some things that have happened to me that I would never imagine would happen but to know that it's all a dream makes it sad. 😫 I think I would choose to stay in the simulation tho. I mean, I got this far. Hahaa. Would be weird to start over a new life.

Ooo this is hard. Let’s see, so if it’s a simulation that means everything around me is being controlled and also my family and friends don’t actually care about me. I haven’t done much in my lifetime so let’s base it off that. Would I rather lose everyone I know or live with them knowing that they don’t care about me at all? I don’t think I would be able to live with my family honestly after I learn that so I might take the risk and leave the simulation.
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you found out your current life has been just a simulation, would you choose to wake up? You don’t know if your real life would be better or worse.

Oooh, this is a tough one tho. I'm pretty okay with my life right now. There are some things that have happened to me that I would never imagine would happen but to know that it's all a dream makes it sad. 😫 I think I would choose to stay in the simulation tho. I mean, I got this far. Hahaa. Would be weird to start over a new life.

I think I'd have to ask some questions first. Like, why am I in a simulation in the first place? Was I running away from something far worse than what I'm currently living in, or is this a simulation designed to teach me how to handle/deal with a tough situation? If so, I would have to weigh the odds, the risks, etc...but I would probably want out. Life is tough and the light at the end of the tunnel isn't always bright enough to be seen :disappointed:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Heck yes, new Memphis May Fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUNxjBs5kCA

Heck yes, live version of Babylon. The talent of Philip Strand. And of course, the rest of the band. :3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUu1XhQHuXg

PS: I love how both thumbnails are just singers angrily shouting into the mic. :D

Please appreciate my poor quick attempt of giffing the video above to match the effect in the official music video. 😛

4f6d9f5607cec6cd48b36fc4debe570c9fdc795d.gifv

This is the original one. LOL.
    1583efdde2f40744dd1a6d89df274e0200058180.gifv

Those are amazing! Thanks for sharing, Imma add them to my playlist. And those hands: the eloquence of his gestures, the sheer expressive architecture of them, really caught my eye. He makes ring-bedecked hands look good.

As for today's question, I think I wouldn't be brave enough to throw away all I have, know, and love, for the unknown, despite not knowing whether that gamble might be for the better, or for the worse. I too would want to know why, first. But simulation or not, my life would be empty without the love and connections I have in it, and death is the unknown waiting for us all...why rush things?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    I miss playing some games I used to play with my friends years ago.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Sorak4 wrote: »

Which games?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

Tag. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

Which games?

I don't know where I can begin, but there were a few online, and in person, especially online ones even now.

Just nostaliga!
    L9q8VGi.png
    edited June 2021

Tag. 😂

Duck duck goose :joy:

Which games?

I don't know where I can begin, but there were a few online, and in person, especially online ones even now.

Just nostaliga!

I feel that.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:
    How often do you dance? Silly/ironic dancing counts.

Like every hour. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

Pretty much never
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

Pretty much never

That's so sad. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

Pretty much never

That's so sad. XD

I feel awkward dancing🤷‍♀️
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

Pretty much never

That's so sad. XD

Ah. :D Well, for me I always don't mind looking silly. *flashback to all the times my mom scolds me for dancing while eating* I have a serious problem. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

Never lol
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

I do little dances as often as good music comes on, nothing that extreme, just like head bobbing..
    L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

Pretty much never

That's so sad. XD

In solidarity with you
    , my hubs is a confirmed lifelong non-dancer. It's sad because I dance impulsively and will often grab his hands and spin him into my vortex of crazy, and hope that if he had lessons, one of these days he might enjoy it together enough that we could go out and tear up a dance floor together even though standing next to him can be hard on the ego.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

Pretty much never

That's so sad. XD

Ah. :D Well, for me I always don't mind looking silly. *flashback to all the times my mom scolds me for dancing while eating* I have a serious problem. LOL.

Is it possible we both have ADHD and don't know it? I thought it was silly of my daughter to suggest I might because I focus ridiculously well once I zone in, but unless I'm zoned in, everything bugs and distracts me which is why anything that takes focus, I need solitude for. She said that's like ADHD with hyperfocus. But who knows. Dropping everything to do the dance is one of life's pleasures. 😉

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

Never. Don't got no one to dance with. Plus I'm way outta practice! Last time I danced was at my older sister wedding... 17 years ago!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

I haven't like danced with a partner since I was at school, but I will do little dances to music every now and then.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Like every hour. XD

Pretty much never

That's so sad. XD

Is it possible we both have ADHD and don't know it? I thought it was silly of my daughter to suggest I might because I focus ridiculously well once I zone in, but unless I'm zoned in, everything bugs and distracts me which is why anything that takes focus, I need solitude for. She said that's like ADHD with hyperfocus. But who knows. Dropping everything to do the dance is one of life's pleasures. 😉

I'm not so sure really. But even if I do have ADHD, I feel like it's more like 10% ADHD, and 90% autistic. Plus, I'm usually dancing cuz I'm listening to music. 😂 How can one not dance when listening some jams? 😂😜 But I can sit very still without music. Sometimes a bit too still, especially during Zoom calls. 😂 The people at the meeting sometimes ask if I'm okay cuz I kinda just freeze. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I saw all kinds of things on Youtube about how ADHD and Autism diagnostic criteria can overlap and be mistaken for each other. Must be complicated enough for those qualified to try to suss it out, so it's completely beyond my ken on all levels.

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what I'm called, because I'm still an iridescent interdimensional psychefunkapus underneath it all.
    :lol:

And now the popup pool is filled and miracle of miracles, the saltwater filtration/sanitation system still works so it will stay clean without chlorine, and I just put together a pool playlist and cannot wait to chill in that pool til I'm pickled.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Art spam. Cuz it's been a while.

3241dcaa95fd11a0fa98c3fba870162f49760f9b.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited June 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll wake up any day if it means I could have the right body outside of the simulation.
    Worst that could happen is that Saints Row 4 would be reality.

Oh... I was a little late to that question. Whoops
    L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    When was the last time you had a gut feeling about something that turned out to be correct? How about a time your gut feeling was wrong?

When I was playing mafia. Also, maybe when I was playing mafia. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    When was the last time you had a gut feeling about something that turned out to be correct? How about a time your gut feeling was wrong?

When I was playing mafia. Also, maybe when I was playing mafia. XD

Battleship for both. I played yesterday. Ended up winning by default because my opponent said the wrong answer that would’ve made me win on accident.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top