Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forget-Me-Not - An Ambrosia Challenge Story

124...Next

Comments

• RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! Here's the newest chapter for Forget-Me-Not:

Chapter 45: Young Love
    mNKMO8y.jpg

Sage and Ellie research and think about all the things between death, flowers, family, and love.

Happy holidays, everyone!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    Hi! It's been a while again. But have an update for Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 46: Tragedy and Romance
    oMk1Cqa.jpg

Id and Sonny try their hand at helping souls again. This time it works a bit better, maybe.

Have a lovely time, folks!
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    edited March 2020
    Long time no write! But have a chapter for Forget-Me-Not:

Chapter 47: Reliable Wild People
    eJv8n4q.jpg

Despite their less than stellar track record with playing detective, Sage and Ellie try one more time. This time by hiring an actual people-finder.

I hope you enjoy! Stay healthy and safe!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello! Sorry for the very long wait, but life and my health have been in the way. But here's FINALLY the next chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 48: Unpleasant Truths
    88t2qNd.jpg
    Waiting is hard, but sometimes the end of it makes things even harder. Sage gets some of the answers he was looking for.

I hope you're all well! Stay safe!
    My Sims stories:
    Hi! Here's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 49. Fight
    2zMdpz6.jpg

It was bound to happen sooner or later…

I hope you all are well and stay safe!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello lovely people! Here's the newest chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 50: Calculating
    xfzucFM.jpg

Heart-to-hearts and plans in the dead of night.

I hope you all stay safe and happy!
    My Sims stories:
    Hello! Here's the next chapter to Forget-Me-Not!

Chapter 51: Snowflake Day
    9HaVU5z.jpg

The Eldridge family has one of those awkward Snowflake Days.

Stay safe everyone!
    My Sims stories: