Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited June 2021
    @AIRIS6962 Thanks for the claim, and it's too bad that it's been so long since they've been on the forums. Good luck, let me know when/if you hear back. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    @AIRIS6962 Thanks for the claim, and it's too bad that it's been so long since they've been on the forums. Good luck, let me know when/if you hear back. :)

Thank you <3 I think I could make it anyway ;)
  • indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    edited June 2021
    Username: indigo_snap45

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): simming_spoonie preferred, but will take anyone willing :smile:

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): traditional

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EXCEPT my pet stuff, starwars, eco lifestyle, outdoor oasis, throwback

Lot size (dimensions): 40x30

Lot traits: party place, natural light, chef's kitchen

Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 6

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? one master with ensuite and walk in closet, one bedroom for a boy and two bedrooms for a girl, decorated so they can enjoy them as both teens and children. One nursery with two bassinettes and two toddler beds, and the last as a guest bedroom.

Number of bathrooms: 4, at least a 1.5 bath on the first floor.

Favorite color schemes: whites, creams, gold

Colors you dislike: bright orange, bright pinks, maroon - no overwhelming bright colors

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? San Myshuno, 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse please - or really any San Myshuno apt that's big and has 2 levels.

Link to specific house or plan: no specific house plan since it's a penthouse, but something similar to this feel for the interior please - https://imgur.com/a/9xdvZ6d

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Hot tub and small pool on the balcony, with a bar and seating. Second, larger pool on lower courtyard with a more natural look, a bbq area with a big table and seating and a fire pit.

Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!

Additional instructions?

I'd like this to be open and airy, so please stick to the color schemes when possible. Two separate offices, one for an interior decorator, with a regular computer desk in there as well... and a second office for a writer. A big screen karaoke somewhere in the house near an indoor bar for parties, a small laundry area on the first floor. A spacious living area with a big tv, a gaming console and lots of seating, and a white and cream color scheme for an eat in kitchen with a nice big table. Lastly a small gym, can either have it's own area outdoors, or an indoor one.

From what I've seen, this penthouse usually has a modern style build but I'm looking for something more traditional, contemporary, and family friendly than I've been able to find on the gallery. I'd love to be able to have my newlywed couple grow their family in the city. Thank you!
    Post edited by indigo_snap45 on
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2021
    Username: @Womble

Preferred builder: -

Type of build: Suburban family house

Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all except vampire and batuu

Lot size: 40x30

Lot traits: natural lights

Number of bedrooms: 4

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms? 1 adult (master bedroom) 1 young adult 1 teen 1 child

Number of bathrooms: 5 (2 on 1st floor, 3 on 2nd floor)

Favorite color schemes: Wood colors

Colors you dislike: -

Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest (Rippling Flats)

Link to specific house or plan: -

Special requirements? garden and pool

Is communication required before the builder begins work? if it needed, yes

Additional instructions? I prefer woody furniture and bathroom on every bedroom
    also i have this unfinished house that i've been working on for 2 years. if anyone who willing take the request want to use it as reference i can send it. the house (shell) already close to what i want. Thank You!
  • pl68pl68 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @AIRIS6962 said:
    > Dear Madam Secretary, I claim this request:
    >
    > Date: March 23, 2021
    > Username: @pl68
    > Page: Old Thread here
    > Type: Sim
    > Description: Young Adult Sim-a-Like
    > Preferred Creator:
    > Claimed By:
    > Status: Not Claimed
    >
    > Thank you <3
    >
    > Edit:
    > I´ve just checked their profile and saw this:
    > LAST ACTIVE April 17
    > So maybe I will not able to contact them? :confused:

I'm still here, if you need anything please contact me :)
    And by the way thanks for the claim @AIRIS6962 ! :)
    (sorry for the double post, i don't know how to edit a message)
    @AIRIS6962 and if you need more pics of the model ask me, i have some! Afterwards i saw that the one i put in my post isn't the better one, but i can't changeit, so if you need another picture or more, ask me :)
    pl68 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 and if you need more pics of the model ask me, i have some! Afterwards i saw that the one i put in my post isn't the better one, but i can't changeit, so if you need another picture or more, ask me :)

YAY I feel so glad to see you by here!
    Sorry for my late reply but I was bad because the side effects of the vaccine. I feel much better today.
    If you can add some more pics that would be wonderful because I´d like to see your style for outfits. I need one more trait as well.
    You can contact me via P.M. ( Private message here in the forums)
    Thank you
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    @Simlena528 here is your completed request :)

Mirage

Download here
    More pics here

mfuKzfk.png

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    @masajo, another stunning house as always. It looks beautiful <3

Gorgeous house, dear @masajo <3
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    @masajo, thank you so much!!! It's beautiful, perfect and it's exactly what I was looking for. I'm so happy the new pack came out, so you could use some new furniture. My Sims are very happy :)
    Thank you very much for your kind and beautiful words @illusie @AIRIS6962 :)
    @Simlena528 many thanks to you also, hope you enjoy it as much as I did building it :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    @masajo my Sims families are so happy with their new home!

nHqiZIh.png
    @Simlena528 this is so lovely to see your beautiful families in their new home and really pleased they have settled in well. Also great to see the addition of these super cute pets, they are adorable :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @AIRIS6962 thank you so much! This is mazing! :)
    pl68 wrote: »
    @AIRIS6962 thank you so much! This is mazing! :)

'mazing'?

tenor.gif

:joy:

It was a pleasure to make it for you, sweetie! :kissing_heart:
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Laurie is so pretty and her outfits are cute. Well done Airis 🌺
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    @Simlena528, it's awesome to see your sim familie enjoy the house @masajo made for you

@AIRIS6962, beautiful sim!
    Laurie is so beautiful @AIRIS6962 and I love the outfits you chose :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • misguidedintentionsmisguidedintentions Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! long time no see! I've been wondering about something.. I've been debating about requesting one of you guys to make a sim version of me but i'm a bit nervous... Anyways. I was wondering besides the usual information. What kinds of pictures do you need?
    Hi! long time no see! I've been wondering about something.. I've been debating about requesting one of you guys to make a sim version of me but i'm a bit nervous... Anyways. I was wondering besides the usual information. What kinds of pictures do you need?

Any pic where we can see how you look, sweetie. Once one of the team claim your request you can give more via P.M. (Private Message) here in the forums.
    Can´t wait to see your request! :)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited June 2021
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png