Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New hair colors?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    edited June 2021
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I completely agree. If toddlers can inherit their parents green or blue skin, they should be able to inherit the green or blue hairs as well.
    At least they were lucky enough to also get the 6 new haircolors.

Yes! And the last one works amazing with vampires:

41349630ik.jpg

However, Alien-Kids are not that lucky... "No sorry, we don't have green hair for you, sweetie. Wait 'till you age up and undergo metamorphosis, like any good insect amphibian alien."

41349605ro.jpg

To be honest, I was so frustrated about this yesterday, that I uploaded a toddler to the gallery to adress this issue.

41349665oo.jpg

I am well aware that this issue bothers only a minority of players, but still... I am not giving up hope. Yet.

Feel free to hit the heart, if you want to see the unnatural hair colors for the little ones - or upload your own creation. :) Unfortunately I didn't think about a catchy hashtag.. maybe #kidsForColorfulHair , but I am open for other suggestions.
    Post edited by Freechheit on
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited June 2021
    I think with a large group of Simmers that greatly enjoy playing with occults and the number of colorful skintones in the game, these players should get some love and be able to have hair properly inherited by their Sims' offspring.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    He's got more hairstyles than any sim. The last three colors are new.

VNLDTaz.pngsdPDJgj.png31J81OV.pnghvSfVgA.png
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I'm so happy with the beautiful new hair colors. <3 However, I wish they would of added Strawberry Blond & Deep Burgandy Wine to the Red hair colors. :'( That being said, I'm happy that I finally got my Kathryn Voyager's hair color just right. :p
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    I just wish they had added auburn. It's not like it's an uncommon hair color, and it's what I've had all my life. I either have to choose that really deep red, or a shade of brown, for any Sim that I want to be like me. It's very dissatisfying to me.

Strawberry blonde would also be awesome. I have a good friend whose hair is a beautiful strawberry blonde, and nothing in the game represents her hair color, either.
  • Options
    RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    I had no idea these were available! <3