Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2021
    ["Ugh this beginning to bore me. That human woman is almost never by herself. This body is not yet ready for turning either."]
    ["I must be patient though.. I shall have my revenge soon enough."]
    pqefwH4.png
    ~Elsewhere~
    n3OqBMm.png
    Miranda: "What happened to me and where's Stanley!?"
    NwvUylU.png
    Miranda: "...this is strange..everyone looks so different.."
    0WkkIkz.png
    Miranda: "Since when did Stanley need a bigger bed..?"
    CK9gVXb.png
    Miranda: "Not here either... what's happening...!?"
    gBjbYGf.png
    Shea: "I should be at work right now, but I don't feel like dealing with my boss's attitude today. I've got enough problems as it is with dealing with my stupid girlfriend, who I'm surrrrrre is sleeping with him behind my back!"
    Miranda: ::snobbing:: "Sounds like you deserve it. "
    ObD9rjf.png
    Miranda: "Go away you pink marker before I scribble you all over this park!"
    Shea: "Ahh!!"
    WsuRTlC.png
    Miranda: "Excuse..m--"
    Samantha: "OH CRAP A GHOST!!!"
    m5yJhqS.png
    Miranda: "Sorry lady, I didn't mean to scare you. Can you help me..?"
    Samantha: "What do you need?"
    (The following scenes are in the same spoiler tag)
    JQOsODj.png
    ~Miranda explains her situation to Samantha, who is unaware that she's talking to her great great great great granddaughter.~
    Samantha: "I see, and you say you're a vampire? Come with me, I'm taking you to see my daughter."
    ymGmnVz.png
    ~They arrive shortly at her daughter's house~
    Miranda: "Thanks a lot for helping me."
    Samantha: "No problem, I hope you find your family!"
    IORSGJt.png
    Josephine: "It's pleasing to know I've become so well known among your kind that even vampires from beyond the grave will visit me. Oh! Where's my manners..? Hello there."
    lf1EEGy.png
    ~Miranda explains her situation to Josephine~
    Josephine: "Hope my sister doesn't mind me sending all these vampires her way.. We're going to Mt.Komorebi, I need to go there anyway. You can look for my sister Monica there."
    nmxsEJU.png
    ???: "What is a young cute little ghost doing way out here...?"
    Miranda: "Are you Monica?"
    Veronica: "No, that is my mother, my name is Veronica. Just who might you be?"
    ~Miranda explains her situation to Veronica~
    BF2BzSs.png
    Veronica: "How..? How was I not able to sense this before....? Miranda you're not actually dead. Your very essence was expelled through your original body via forceful astral projection. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but while from your perspective that only happened hours ago, in reality it's been years. Another being lives inside your now older original body. I was planning to excise the entity from your body but this has changed everything. Now I have to devise a way to bring your essence back into the mortal plane...
    Miranda: "If kindergarten is going to teach me so many big words then I think I don't want to go school!"
    Veronica: "Oh...uh, basically you're a victim of body snatching and the body snatcher wasn't able to get rid of your white-wavy-glowy version of yourself completely, so it throw you out. "
    6lsLiEF.png

Technical stuff:
    The older Miranda is the original. The "ghost" Miranda is a new sim that I had to turn into a ghost. That wasn't an easy process, at least not as easy as it should've been... Samantha was there strictly by luck and that helped me add to the story while at the park as I had ran out of ideas after the Shea bit.
    Side note: My native language is English, but language attrition has had some effects on my grammar, so I'm sorry if some things might sound unnatural.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    So, I had Helios sit next to Dylan and Ask if he was a Merman while he was talking to someone. His reaction was subtle but funny. His eyes darted back and forth as if he was looking around. Lol.

Helios: "Are you a merman?"

Dylan's eyes flick left and right: "Are you sure this is the best time to ask that question?"

I'd share a screenshot, but his reaction was so subtle and fast that I couldn't get it.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Today I updated my Doctor Who & his Companion Wife along with their Tardis (just a little bit). Then I when into my Darknight household & home to update their Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom & Living Room; I also gave them a Fun Room,
    Superhero Study Room & a Spare Room incase they have a baby. My Barbara Darknight now has the new hairstyle.
    My Doctor Who's Tardis & Darknight Household, Lot & Rooms are saved in the Gallery under SEREFRAS for any simmers that's a fan of Doctor Who & Batman/Batgirl.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    TS4-x64-2021-06-04-13-47-00.jpg
    YOU be QUIET, you MONSTER.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @DeafSimmer [Chapter 12] After seeing how seemingly sweet Eilonwy was as a child, I was surprised she took such an evil turn. :( How disappointing. Both girls are so pretty, though. [Chapter 22] I disliked Wardon originally, but I feel for him. Fighting your own family must be traumatic no matter how evil they are. [Chapter 24] So glad Liam wasn't gone for good. I look forward to reading about the next generation or am I assuming too much? :)

@Metior_Ice
    [p866] I really like how you made over some of the premades into mermen. They turned out well and it was interesting to see how you did their tails.

[p869] It's always great to start a challenge running. :) Good on Serene. I like her name. It's calming and reminds me of water. It's just unfortunate that she couldn't hold her own water/bladder when pregnant, but the Goth baby being born on Spooksfest is a nice touch. [p870] I'm happy that Zeph is the father after Dylan. For whatever reason, I like the idea of their children being close in age.

My sims (especially the Fiers) have a tendency to kick the gnomes, because they don't negotiate with gnomish thugs who show up to their home making random demands. Poor Alden was tortured by them.
    I feel like this could use a caption, but I couldn't think of anything to add. Part of me sees Serene throwing Erik out the window because of how moody he is. He's the opposite of Alden in every way as a toddler.
    :lol: lmao.

[p871]Turning those who interrupt a date into ice sculptures is cruel, but hilarious. Great thinking!
    @haneul The new home looks interesting. I love how you added all the windows! After playing around with some builds, I admit that I love the builds with lots of windows and natural lighting instead of relying on lights.
    Thank you! Haha. I use lots of lights too. Apparently, I like bright spaces. The sunlight that comes in the windows is gorgeous in this game, though.

@sarabeth2984 [p869] Malia Intent's name made me laugh, especially since she's in a club called the Clan of Chaos. Yikes. Any chance of her and her love interest, Jasper, staging a coup and overthrowing Lacy? Anyway, I was glad to see Joanna and Simeon together.

@Becka28 [p869] Your screenshots of Quin and Rohan in this post are beautiful, especially the moonlit kiss. Glad to see that Quin's formerly homeless son is married and living in a home now. Also, it was nice that Xzavier hesitated a bit, but I guess in the end, Mirabelle's charms were too much, but poor Larry!

@Thrior [p869] Maybe next time the grim reaper will be defeated in a fight. :lol:

@Daephene [p869] I love the red and white wedding dresses. Great wedding--and someone is surely pregnant (I hope)! :) Yay!

@mightysprite I look forward to seeing where your rotational gameplay goes. Armando and Sierra are such a cute couple. I hope Sierra sticks to her goals and doesn't become disillusioned. Her eating pufferfish nigiri, though. :( So scary.

@Keidra Chateau Peak looks great. I love the greenery surrounding and hanging off the building as well as the dedicated magic room.

---
    Fier Legacy - finally a short update :heart:
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 17. The youngest five (minus #17) recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

Fier Legacy Introduction

PAST POSTS
    1. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    2. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    3. Night on the Town
    4. Day of Fier P1
    5. Day of Fier P2
    6. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    7. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    8. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    9. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    10. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    11. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    12. Merry Winterfest
    13. Ambitious Dysis
    14. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    15. Relaxation? Before University
    16. New Year's Eve
    17. Sulani Bonfire
    18. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    19. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    20. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    21. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    22. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    23. Saying Goodbye P1
    24. Saying Goodbye P2
    25. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    26. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Delmarya)
    27. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    28. A Productive Day
    29. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    30. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    31. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    32. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Delmarya)
    33. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    34. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Delmarya)
    35. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    37. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    38. Reservations About Everything (Delmarya)
    39. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    40. First Days in San Myshuno
    41. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    42. New Life on the Way
    43. First Fourth Generation Fier Graduates
    44. Enjoying Change & Anticipating More
    45. Joie de Vivre (Delmarya)
    46. Things Are Still Great?
    47. Dysis' Graduation
    48. So Pleased to Meet You
    49. A Park Outing and a Secret Date
    50. A Tale of Two Toddlers
    51. Workaholic Dreams of Becoming an Angel (Investor)
    52. Potty Training and Sickeningly Saccharine Lines

ngZpYZo.jpg
    Delmarya Fier (Deli) missed living in Sulani, but she commuted to its islands often for work and now that her skin was no longer super "sensitive" to the sun, she could enjoy Sulani at 12:00pm, 12:00am, or any other time without fear of setting herself aflame.

Life was good, but ...

It could get better, surely? Deli still felt uncertain about being a vampire, especially a powerful one, but even as her vampiric powers grew she hadn't noticed any big changes in herself. She didn't crave plasma anymore than usual—she'd still never attacked anyone. She'd yet to have any night terrors and when she felt the rare need to sleep, she could still sleep comfortably in her bed ... Things were okay.
    30sm3Tt.jpg

But to make them better (or worse), she decided to ask someone to "hang out" with her at the Romance Festival. It was an odd request because they obviously weren't dating and asking a friend to "hang out" at a "romance" event was kind of weird, but Deli was a nonconfrontational, indirect kind of person.

The friend she asked wasn't as cute as a certain blond, sun-kissed lifeguard (that guy was a jerk), but he was kind and listened enthusiastically to everything she said, so his odd townie fashion didn't bother her at all.

Maybe it was her being nervous, but as soon as he appeared at the Romance Festival, Deli decided to go off! and unload on him about being a vampire: it had been isolating; until recently, she couldn't go in the sun; she was afraid to eat "normal" food, etc. Not once had she ever complained to any non-vampire about being a vampire before. She never even dared to mention it to her siblings. This was a liberating change.
    YRXBafX.jpg

Zach, being Zach, listened and engaged with her rant sympathetically. Deli was touched.

Very touched. So she went in for her first kiss (nevermind that she'd been a young adult for a while and had already graduated from college or that her younger sister was practically engaged).
    GcWh4Gu.jpg
    of5T7JW.jpg

That first kiss went well and by the end of the night, she also had her first boyfriend because how could she resist a fit and kind-hearted man when he loved Sunali almost as much as she did.
    3rbDwmd.jpg

Anyway, Deli's younger sister, Dysis also managed to enjoy the Romance Festival with her boyfriend.
    W7AUNoC.jpg
    uceAjRz.jpg
    vRni5zt.jpg
    At home, the rest of the Fiers were still enjoying life in San Myshuno. They played soccer inside without a care in the world. Dyna also did some work and her teammates came over to hangout.
    0B9tdjU.jpg
    xuOPF9t.jpg
    edited June 2021
    @haneul Alden being born on spooksfest was pure chance too!

With how close Dylan and Zeph are, I thought it made sense for their children to be close in age. Dylan is also the older twin by like a second, so I intentionally chose him as the first donor.

I was tempted to kick the gnomes too! Alden really didn't deserve what the gnomes did to him. I mean, Dylan tried to drown Santa because he was mean to Rocky, the Zalrian's Cat, for no good reason. I can't explain why the holiday characters are so cruel sometimes.

I guess I had a lot of pent up frustration because of past interruptions. If it was Dylan and Zephyr's evil doppelgängers, I would have destroyed half the lot and scare everyone away with thunderstorms and fire raining down from the sky. The ice sculptures are tame in comparison to what my most powerful merfolk can do.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    edited June 2021
    Keeping Myshuno weird.
    keep-myshuno-weird.png

Here's my day with the Karaoke Legends household. Playing Darling was a great deal of fun.
    ball.png
    So Darling is a teen, living with her two young adult friends. Clearly there's a story there, but the household bio only goes on about how Miko has a crush on Akira, nothing about how Darling got into this situation. Anyhow, Darling has the Chief of Mischief aspiration, and I happened to rotate into this household at like 1:30pm on a school day, so the first thing we did was decide not to go to school and make friends/mischief companions in the basketball area near Waterside Warble. Which is where we met Hakim (above, in the... outfit.) Darling founded a gang called the Revolting Pests, whose activities are being mean to adults and elders, and being mischievous to everyone.
    revolting-pests.png

Their hangout is Waterside Warble. The bartender already dislikes Darling. So that's cool. (She's most of the way to that first aspiration milestone already)
    pests.png

It was Love Day, Miko is a serial romantic with that crush on Akira, he has the Romantic trait, he complained about his love life to her, etc. etc.
    that-was-easy.png

Well, that was easy. Here is their morning after becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. Akira is trying to impress Miko with his cooking, while she is making sure the coffee pot is really and truly clean
    morning-after.png

Poor Darling
    offending-roommate.png

But Darling gets her own room and a nice new bed now since Miko moved across the hall into Akira's.

Jasminder Bheeda invited Miko over, presumably to see the new baby: little Adeline. Miko took over the baby care for a little while so Jasminder and Arun could do love day things
    bheedas1.png

Okay, you guys, maybe it's time I left
    bheedas2.png

As for Akira, apart from doing romantic things with Miko, all he wants in life currently is to collect 10 collectibles. Akira, that's boring. We did not get around to that, at least not yet.

Meanwhile, here's how Darling's Love Day went
    darlings-loveday.png

Man it's hard to be a teen when no one else sees the world the way you do.

Be strong, Darling, life gets better!
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Sulani Aliens: Helios Eon

Helios Dating Kalamainu'u Iona Part 2

Helios started the morning working on a wood carving. The Eons, a family of Aliens, had a normal looking house with an eye catching garden, but on the inside, where no one else but the family was allowed to enter, the house had appliances with artificial intelligence and advanced sleeping pods. Helios often spent time in his swimwear from the moment he woke up because of his mermadic mutation after eating mermadic kelp. His bedroom was a pool he slept in.

51224754047_f4fd87c6b9_b.jpg

Helios started to accept his new form, and he was grateful that he could still disguise his appearance and be on land with his siblings. One night, he decided to invite Iona over for another date since the last date didn't go very well. The two merfolk swam to one of the remote portions of the lagoon in Ohan'Ali.

51226529825_730c67a92d_b.jpg

Unaware of the cultural significance of a Charmer's Lullaby among merfolk, Helios serenaded Iona with his mermadic lullaby.

51225460566_2426e902c6_b.jpg

Also unaware of the cultural significance of Mermaid's Kiss, Helios moved in with a kiss of life. He didn't know that his actions meant that he was promising devote himself and his life to Iona, but he wouldn't mind. Iona was interesting to him. She seemed to have a hidden side of her personality that he wanted to discover. He would commit his life to her if that's what it took to learn more about her. It was reassuring that, when Iona saw his true alien form, that she didn't pull away. She wasn't afraid of him.

51226529800_fe592b5d91_b.jpg
    Helios: "You look stunning in the moonlight."

Iona: "Thank you."

Helios: "Do you think we can give this another chance?"

Iona: "I don't see why not."

51226529795_5589c88ae7_b.jpg

Iona had thoughts of Archer Darkfin's betrayal surge through her mind. Helios demonstrated that he would devote his life to her, but Archer did the same and betrayed her trust. Could she learn to trust and love again? She did feel her coldness warm up to this unusual and persistent young merman.

51225671693_1e1e0200a3_c.jpg

Iona tried to push him away. She didn't want to see him after their last date ended so badly, but the merman wouldn't give up on her after she gave up on herself. She turned around and Helios kissed her in the water before asking her on a date. She couldn't say no to a second chance.

51226227979_f9483e5410_h.jpg

51225459516_f70fcca210_b.jpg

51226227969_1154ea834b_b.jpg

Helios went to Wayfarer's Atoll on Mua Pel'Am and flirted with Iona on the second floor of the beach pavilion.

51224753977_6522f633d8_b.jpg

They had a deep conversation about life and death. Helios was just getting use to eternal life. The idea of being alive after his siblings passed away scared him. He told Iona that he became a scientist to find a way to extend their lives to live as long as him.

Iona: "Why don't you give them mermadic kelp and make them like you."

Helios: "I was lucky that I ended up this way after eating the kelp. The mermadic kelp didn't mix well with my alien DNA. I don't want to take a chance that things might end up worse for my siblings. I need a stable sultion."

Iona: "The only alternative to becoming a merperson is connecting with the spirits of the island. They can grant eternal life to mortals. I know of some elemental spirits that have taken mortal forms. They are friendly and might be able to help you."

Helios: "Who are they?"

Iona: "They are a pair of twins that inherited a strong connection to Sulani, Dylan and Zeph. They are important mermen to the Mua Pel'Am pod."

Helios: "Thank you for telling me."

51224753977_6522f633d8_b.jpg

51226529750_99253f32fc_c.jpg

51225460526_b9d3dc9a1a_b.jpg

After their date, Helios rode his jet ski to the shore. He still needed time accept his own merform when he's in water.

51226227894_1b75c5a703_h.jpg

Extras:

Another reason I wish you could actually go underwater. Unfortunately, that's not an option and odd jobs are rabbit holes even if some of them could be so much more.
    51225459441_05f7d38e0b_b.jpg
    Keidra wrote: »
    TS4-x64-2021-06-04-13-47-00.jpg
    YOU be QUIET, you MONSTER.

Hopefully you don't have to witness that. Seeing Laitha wave to everyone and then slowly drop to the ground, hit me right in the feels.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Well I got the new pack so I decided to test it in one of my build saves. And used a version of Quin as a test sim. He seems like he'd enjoy such a creative career. The Karen's gathered to meet him when he only just arrived in the save. Nancy and Judith were also there.
    Of course he had to try out the new haircolour and clothing too. I am not sure I like the look of this version of Quin - freakily I prefer the cheese colour hair on him. And I do not really like the haircut but at least it is one more male hair.
    kjDwGMF.png?1
    And his very first gig was for the Elderberrys - how could I resist picking that one.
    cMQ1v6W.png
    I decided to do the the single room upstairs which I assume is where Rohan stays.
    uGmOvdb.png
    I do think the design choices were all his grandparent's though.
    roUPCGs.png
    The poor grandparents got more than they bargained for - their grandson experienced a makeover too. This is not my taste of looks and hair for Rohan but I wanted him to look like he matches this current Quin. He was tense as always meeting someone new but that didn't stop Quin from being as excited as a puppy to meet Rohan.
    sW76Kb4.png
    And this happened during the client consult...
    7jZpGx7.png
    Unfortunately, the glitches that have been reported happened and I couldn't show off the finished room. But Quin and Rohan got to have a flirty chat instead.
    jtMucTX.png

Next job
    Quin then got called to do a room at the Kealoha's house
    RI1bjST.png
    I hate the floorplan of this house - I hope there is a full house makeover gig for them.
    cBQeSW1.png
    I quite like the island style and colours so it was difficult to decide what to do..
    12l125c.png
    I played around with colour and texture but think the original is better (don't ask me why the roof is in the middle of the shot).
    syuQZI3.png
    We actually got to do the reveal this time..They seemed to like it
    2OwZ9MS.png
    j4mNb3F.png
    Uy16REV.png
    Relaxing in his off time - he may be a five star celebrity but Beowoof gets more attention than Quin half the time.
    PpPAdEC.png
    It doesn't matter because Quin loves Beowoof more than anything.
    4WLgjav.png
    mFRLmih.png
    Quin tried to take Beowoof on a walkbut he hid under the bed (I love the crawl under the bed animation but I have never seen a dog hide from something they ddin't want to do before).
    KOWI10b.png
    He came out for special smoochies though LOL
    6aAGZWu.png

Gltches and successes
    The next gig was a full level renovation for the Fengs in San Myshuno - this should earn money and increase Quin's designer reputation.
    oUmMSge.png?1
    BUt when he got there an old glitch that has been on and off in my game (long before this pack) occurred - the apartment doesn't render properly and other sims go in and out but your sim can't enter. Quin lost all his reputation and the chance to earn all that beautiful money...
    aPg6gxs.png
    But it wasn't all bad because Rohan called him for a date. It took one or two interactions to open up most of the romantic menu so this happened..
    68dYLxS.png
    Pquevy1.png
    Then Rohan chose stare into eyes
    Hrlpenp.png
    And then a first kiss and more..
    CFF9EgE.png
    ExFaIzg.png
    And perhaps a makeout in the closet too
    hSHChEW.png
    I just can't keep these two apart LOL
    Quins next gig was for the Sigworths - they have an ugly dull house and wanted the bedroom done up. Anything would be an improvement on this.
    w4tt1W9.png
    I tried out the modulr furniture here.
    HQtDP3J.png
    Jess was happy
    1Un7bOK.png
    But her husband was ecstatic - he nearly cried on Quin's shoulder
    IqzeUnL.png
    An extremely significant gain to reputation was the message.

Final gig
    Quin continued to see a lot of Rohan ( he just turns up randomly) - and you can only do one gig a day so Quin does need to fill up his time.
    GMkk59A.png
    Wek0dEH.png?1
    VshqUjo.png
    Quin's next gig was in Summer Holiday's house. Why does Maxis hate lighting in all their builds??
    av9tifM.png
    oLEo0mF.png
    Everything worked well - the screenshots don't look so fish-eyed in game in the before/after screenshows but they save like this
    4Cr6mTH.png
    l2vHAn9.png
    hjhxG1O.png
    Quin narrowly avoided a hug from a grateful Travis - he also gained another significant amount of reputation.
    xk8zGyV.png
    Quin went around to the elderberrys - I planned to do passionate kiss about 4 interactions in but Quin had other ideas.
    o57tiRF.png
    I let them do what they wanted to do..
    Y5Fb0z2.png
    Eleanor made a poor choice by not knocking on her grandson's door...
    gnhfkIc.png

So overall, I really love the pack. The glitches were minor and infrequent (except for the ones already in my game). It is fairly eeasy to workout and I love , love, love the new furniture and objects.
    Miranda: "So who's stolen my body...?"
    Veronica: "..it's just a theory, but I believe it's Vladislaus Straud IV. An ancient vampire that lived for hundreds of years until the end of our family's second generation. It seems he was so powerful that he even had the ability to transfer his essence onto other vampires. He is the father of all vampires before me. I reckon your parents are his children.
    Miranda: "Only one of them is a vampire, the other is a human."
    Veronica: "Really...It's rare for the offspring of a vampire/human union to be born a full vampire. What's her name?"
    Miranda: "Melony"
    Josephine: "err wait a sec.. is her mother by any chance Madison?"
    Miranda: "That's grandma".
    QfZ9pHG.png
    Josephine: "Oh wow. You're a Denny!"
    Miranda: "uh oh...something tells me I'm about to be lectured."
    Josephine: "Let's go inside!"
    Veronica: "HAHAHAHA"
    qBlgvac.png
    ~After Josephine spends hours explaining to Miranda their entire family history~
    Miranda: "So.....HOW DO I GET MY BODY BACK?"
    Veronica: "...We need to transfer your essence into someone's body but it has to be another vampire. There's the matter of removing their essence. I don't want it to be permanent. Just borrow the body to act as a host for you until we excise Vlad's essence from your body."
    Miranda: --looks blankly--
    TuiiFZk.png
    Veronica: "Oh err.. uhhhh."
    Veronica: "You. Someone's body. You go in it. They go out for a little bit. Then we kill Vlady and get your body back."
    Miranda: "Better."
    4ZI0ENi.png
    Monica: "The room is ready, but do you think it will hold him?"
    Veronica: "Only one way to find out.."
    Monica: "What do you think he wants..?"
    Veronica: "He has always wanted a world of nothing but vampires."
    Y90UcWh.png
    Tanvi: "Stanley, I need you take my son and run away. Don't go to your parents house. Go somewhere that only you know."
    Stanley: "I don't understand...what about Miranda and Melony?"
    Tanvi: "I'm not strong enough to teleport more than one person, I will take care of Melony myself."
    Stanley: "Alright, I sent an old friend a message that we'll be on our way."
    ZJdh4D9.png
    Tanvi: "As for Miranda. There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it. Miranda is gone. I don't know where my baby has gone to but that person upstairs is an imposter. The way "she" stares at Melony's neck is especially alarming."
    Stanley: "Are you saying..the woman I love, the friend that I've had my whole life...was a phony..?"
    Tanvi: "No, not for your whole life. I think this happened at some point later. I have to confront "her" but first I will distract Melony so you can sneak out."
    (The next following scenes are in the same spoiler tag)
    8Y47U4q.png

Tanvi: "Miranda?"
    Melony: "Yeah?"
    VQtaB1B.png
    Tanvi: "If love ever had a physical form, it's very much you. My eyes brim with joyful tears each time I see you."
    Melony: "Oh sweet geez Tanvi. When you talk to me likethatigetallstinkingcrazy OKAY HUG TIME."
    WYZUCRx.png
    Miranda: "Hehehehe Just a few more minutes..."
    jGzzAZO.png
    Tanvi: "I'm sorry Melony but there's no time, I have to send you away."
    Melony: -paralyzed- "wait wha..?"
    eApdWlj.png
    Vladislaus: "It's good to see you in your real form again. My dear daughter...."
    Tanvi: "Father...?"
    SQR0MAr.png
    ~~ Hours later at the Denny Family Cemetary~~
    Vladislaus: "Oh yes yes... I'm going to be that "guy" Hehehehehe.
    JzEE4Vu.png
    Laitha: {Hello. Are you new around here? Don't think I've seen you before?}
    Vladislaus: "Don't remember me eh? Well that's ok. I was "different" back then. I gotta admit, having this body has its perks. I can get used to this hehehe.
    GLPpgVv.png
    Vladislaus: "It feels like only yesterday when your family struck me down.. Had I known my fate before hand, I would've killed you so that no one would later stand in my way."
    GegM964.png
    Vladislaus: "Alas. SEALING YOUR SOUL AWAY FOR ALL ETERNITY WILL SUFFICE!"
    DEdGqYj.png
    Vladislaus: "Oh please, you act like I killed your mother."
    MYSOYnZ.png
    Vladislaus: "'Gotta take care of this poor fool...she knows too much."
    InlFo97.png
    Vladislaus: "Hey! Heard you like vampires."
    RrWfWXZ.png
    0a44Hqa.png
    Josephine: "A...ah..ck"
    Vladislaus: "MmmmMMMM! Your plasma is sweet like freshly cultured honey straight from the honeycomb."
    Josephine: "..h..h..eeel...p"
    Vladislaus: "Now how about that. The Vampire Lover doesn't want the gift. I figured you were just all talk, that's why..."
    WUNznyS.png
    Vladislaus: "...You will die."
    VGajwTU.png
    Veronica: "Mom what is it?"
    Monica: "I feel strange..like a large chunk of me died"
    Veronica: "Oh no.. we must hurry!"
    9FORGXT.png
    ~Back at Miranda's residence. A weakened Tanvi looking lost in thought..~
    Tanvi: "..M...Miranda?"
    8iSWwK5.png

Technical stuff:
    Original Miranda is untouched. "Vlad" is her dark form only and the head is slightly narrower. His hair appears to be unique so I used the hair style that looked closest to his. All things done in this story are done on separate save, thus Josephine is not really dead. :)
    edited June 2021
    @Becka28 Quin and Rohan are definitely sim soulmates. lol. I love when sims get those little quirks saved in their data codes.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @haneul
    Thank you! I love green stuff lol I think it shows in my builds. Usually my important spellcaster families have the dedicated magic room, they've got one in their other house too.

@SamDenny
    Yeah, unfortunately both still lived with us and they died within seconds of each other. So I got to see the actual in-game Grim Reaper for the first time in... uhhh... a few months at least. Geeta Rasoya died during a date my Sims were on once and that was the most recent death we had lol
    ( Ezio has been the Grim Reaper before but I don't really count him as seeing the Reaper. He functioned in that capacity but only when a Sim died on a lot he was on. )

Long post bc I'm behind myself, also I haven't updated the story yet so mild spoilers I guess.

TS4-x64-2021-06-02-18-54-44.jpg
    I switched Gabriel and Branwen to the spellcaster aspirations, one's got potions the other's got spellcraft, and so we went to Magic Realm to fulfill that part of it. Happened to drop by Glimmerbrook Watch to get to the portal, and Kristyn was outside, so Gabriel talked to her for a minute. She was super sad because Caleb and Morgyn had just died.
    Turns out the game replaced Morgyn with Pak Ree, which I decided I didn't like, so I manually reassigned the Sage of Untamed Magic to Dana Adler.
    By the way idk if I mentioned it before, but all the premades in this game died off, some family lines died out entirely, so I just released all the ghosts that aren't Eisenstern ( or Captain or Mayor, or Felix ), and then repopulated the save with Maxis gallery Sims.
    TS4-x64-2021-06-02-19-10-28.jpg
    Juno's birthday was quite quick after I started playing seriously again.

TS4-x64-2021-06-02-21-46-07.jpg
    Grandma Cece is always around for homework help. She inherited Ezio's homework sense. Lol

TS4-x64-2021-06-02-22-24-16.jpg
    Being haunted by the Sage of Untamed Magic isn't as interesting as I expected it to be. But tbf, I disabled ghosts from possessing things. c;

TS4-x64-2021-06-02-22-26-39.jpg
    Apparently dead spellcasters that could teleport can still teleport. Who knew.

TS4-x64-2021-06-02-23-54-38.jpg
    This was right at the start of me building the Del Sol Valley house. As I said, when I first built it, I hated it, so I came back to Mt. Komorebi and was like "Fine lemme just redo the kitchen. That'll make me feel better." It did. But someone talked me into finishing the DSV house anyway lol

TS4-x64-2021-06-03-00-07-54.jpg
    Stella and Lana. I find it kind of silly ghosts still need to eat.

TS4-x64-2021-06-03-00-53-10.jpg
    Juno rolled genius. Because of course. And she spends a lot of her time at the chess table. Figure that I guess. Lol

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-01-33-26.jpg
    We went to DSV for a while. Rent there was expensive, it's like 2,400 a day or something. Anyway, while there, Juno met her great grandfather.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-13-45-50.jpg
    Enjoying this nice family morning at the dining room table, and the game informs me Cecily and Avery are gonna die soon. <_< So we went back home because no one's allowed to be born or die in DSV, they have to be in MKB.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-16-33-00.jpg
    If it fits Diaval sits.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-18-20-23.jpg
    This house is REALLY haunted. lol This is Akira and Caleb. They joked themselves into playful moods.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-18-34-47.jpg
    Goodbye, Cecily.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-18-36-52.jpg
    Goodbye, Avery.
    Legit within seconds of each other, the audio sting from Cecily dying wasn't even done playing before Avery's started.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-18-44-06.jpg
    Branwen's goth came out and she started making friends with the Grim Reaper.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-19-03-33.jpg
    I remember when Lana died, and Bryn sat in that exact spot doing exactly that to deal with the grief.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-23-36-32.jpg
    Watching a ghost struggle with chopsticks shouldn't be so amusing to me, but here we are.

TS4-x64-2021-06-05-00-12-34.jpg
    Juno is 100% spiritually aware. But I figured that when she reacted to Stella's presence back as a tot.
    The funny thing about this whole spiritually aware Sim thing is that technically every Sim is. Some of them just, don't act like they are. It's a strange mechanic that I don't understand but I've headcanon'd to my necromancy-obsessed mind's purposes.

TS4-x64-2021-06-05-00-35-11.jpg
    Yes. This is Ezio, consoling Gabriel about his own death.
    Unfortunately the game failed to generate him a proper urn, or if it did I don't know where the heck it is, so I had to generate a new one with LMS's release all the ghosts mod. Mayor Whiskers was also adopted by another household instead of going back to being a normal ghost.

TS4-x64-2021-06-05-01-30-59.jpg
    Time for someone to make it to teen! Woot!

Age Ups, Births, and Deaths:
    - Johan became child. He's basically a little male Lilith.
    - +1 Baby girl to Ellen and Carlos ( Claudia ).
    - +1 Baby girl to Kurtis and Artemisia ( Mariana ).
    - Ragnar aged up to child.
    - +1 Baby boy to Odette and Espen ( Bryn's second son, we named this one Lars ).
    - Svenja aged up to teen.
    - Lauren aged up to child.
    - Ivander did too but meh.
    - Lost Bryn, Orlando, Avery, Cecily, Cynemaer, and Ezio.

TS4-x64-2021-06-02-19-21-59.jpg
    Child Juno.

TS4-x64-2021-06-02-19-32-13.jpg
    Child Ragnar. He does look like his mom. I see Lucas actually.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-17-01-01.jpg
    Child Lauren. 100% a clone of her mom I swear to Bob.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-17-16-13.jpg
    Teen Svenja. Basically her mom with her dad's jaw.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-21-03-59.jpg
    This is baby Mariana.

TS4-x64-2021-06-04-21-08-27.jpg
    And this one's Claudia. She is honestly the kayOOTEST lil tot I ever did see omigOOSH I just wanna squoosh her cheekies eeeeeee-

TS4-x64-2021-06-05-01-53-49.jpg
    This is teenage Juno. I see Ember, I see Avery, I see a little of Branwen... idk man I think she hit the genetics lottery. But I think that of just about everybody born into this family lol this a good-lookin family. Helps the founder's good-lookin.

Juno did "inherit" her mother's fish scales, she has blue ones. I was kind of waffling between green and blue for a minute but eventually settled on blue.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    It just dawned on me that I didn't remove the Beloved Trait from Dylan and Zeph's evil doppelgängers. I guess when they meet other sims, they won't be forgotten. I wonder how long it will take for them to tarnish their pristine reputation.

On another note, I did remove Dylan and Zeph's Forever Fresh trait, so their Evil Doppelgängers shouldn't have unlimited power.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    @Becka28 That's my one of favourite cc so far. I use the sink everywhere. :D

I bought the new gamepack aswell and I'm in heaven. The new furnitures made it so much easier for me.

Symbolic picture

Ovs1j56.png

1957 - 1960
    Okay let's start from the beginning, but I have to confess first, that I was just playing my challenge and suddenly I've reached the 1960s.

Two noteworthy events happened, one is the well-known Sputnik and the beginning of a new era. The other one is more a local scandal. It was the murder of Rosemarie Nitribitt. Her clients were the who is who in the society, and of course there was no interest to find out the truth in due of her lifestyle.
    1958 marked the beginning of the end of the mining industry in Germany, many thousand jobs will be killed in the future. Elvis Presley did his military service in Germany. The ration cards in the GDR were abolished.
    1959 from Wikipedia: The German government rejects the Soviet proposal to form a Free City of West Berlin, to recognize the GDR and to enter into a confederation with it, later known as the Berlin-Question.
    1960 Many important things happened worldwide, but nothing really noteworthy for Germany (from my personal view).

In 1957 the family is still growing and the old house became too small, so Hans decided to move to the countryside and bought an old and abandon farm, which he wanted to renovate.
    rwyMY7B.png

VLsrI9m.png

The whole family mourn about two losses.

Elisabeth Goldschmidt nee Kaufmann (first sister of Wilhelm) died at home peacefully.
    jfDRlGy.png
    Günther Munch, unofficial husband of Hedwig, died unfortunately off-screen.

During the gameplay Annemarie has given birth to two boys and Holger and Erika became teenager.
    juCkl68.png
    ytx5a9E.png

1uvo9aT.png

I was really pleasantly surprised with her first look. It fits perfect
    I4VPvtq.png

The farm renovation and raising the childen eats much money, so Annemarie decided to take a job in room renovation from time to time, in her first two gigs she was successful, and the clients loved what she did for the unborn child of the client.

cf8xHl5.png

Meanwhile Holger took his first steps in exploring the other gender. The Youth club is a meeting point for kids and teenagers.
    DuIz738.png
    UDNNUqJ.png
    2uaPPlq.png

First meeting with the parents.

PsXUXuc.png

A new interesting girl.
    cmAmDwD.png
    Well, time for the Talk again, same result and reaction like in the earlier generations.
    0Su2auw.png
    Sdfdouu.png
    Some impressions of the farm room-makeover.
    Holger's room

igVP8C5.png

Erika's room

GKHmofI.png

Party and study room

KUkOu6Y.png

Living room

EPrnYMi.png

And at last part of the dining room.

2cfxfPT.png
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited June 2021
    I'm back with a toddler-full post this weekend.
    Last time Charlotte, daughter of my vampire couple Wolfgang and Cordelia, got married to Katrina Caliente, whom I had aged down to YA.
    I also aged down Nina and Dina to toddlers.
    PAK0fo7.png
    Katrina found out at the reception that some of the pre-ceremony activities had resulted in pregnancy. She probably didn't even know that was an option, but in my game all occults can switch their ability to get pregnant or get someone pregnant based on who they are with due to handwavy magic stuff.
    Wolfie and Cordy embraced step-grandparent-hood.
    Z9Vw5g1.png

More toddler and baby stuff under this spoiler.
    The girls like to sit on this bench just outside the kitchen to eat.
    dCzHKfS.png

Or to talk to grandpa.
    ueQNO5Y.png

Katrina was very uncomfortable during much of the pregnancy, but at least the high chair worked!
    GaK0O3o.png

2fv1yKY.png
    eyBhRV5.png
    jxdw2pS.png
    twGgHrn.png
    0snbsaA.png
    MpNLxt2.png

Katrina was very ready to have the baby.
    ECpIz34.png

And here is Carmilla Caliente, heir to family C.
    zlJcnXD.png
    3zVbODw.png
    louu1wD.png
    6jshzGg.png

Nina was happy to meet her.
    3xU4qPy.png

Dina was sleeping for the brief time Carmilla was a baby. And Uncle Cornelius, as an evil vampire, does not do babies or toddlers, so no picture with him.

Then Carmilla was a toddler. I'm happy that she inherited Wolfgang's eye color from Charlotte.
    19LbKk5.png
    Her name is a literary vampire reference so of course she was not born a vampire (Katrina has not been turned). Fortunately her grandmother is pretty much in charge of making new vampires in this save so that problem can be fixed when she's older.

Nina re-introduced herself.
    iJHKQU3.png

And showed her the dollhouse.
    pIAtmLJ.png

Dina's sleep schedule got off by a few hours so she woke up right as those two went to bed. So no pictures of her with her new sister so far but here's one with Mama.
    hJUble6.png

Wolfgang has always been easy for little girls to wrap around their finger. Hopefully his mobster rivals don't discover this weakness.
    QrHK6XR.png

This week they celebrated Love Day and BlossomFest. Holiday activities below this spoiler.
    Love Day was the day after the wedding so the newlyweds had a dinner date. Since Charlotte's wedding dress wasn't white, she decided it could have a second use.
    dtWuz68.png

While those two were dating, Cordy and Wolfie met up with their club that includes his brother and stepbrother (who is also Cordy's half-brother) and their wives for a mini-reunion.
    Cordy re-introduced herself to Derrick's wife Evie due to relationship culling, while Wolfie is at the bar with Lucas and Holly. Derrick is in the background.
    qI9aaol.png

Lucas's unflirty trait made him uncomfortable with Wolfie and Cordy's flirting. That's unfortunate for him because they are Addams-family levels of amorous.
    otEzIns.png

I went back to the date (same lot, separate bar and dining areas), and found that Charlotte and Katrina had discovered the staff bathroom had shower facilities.
    sb3qJnR.png

Before sentiments I had no autonomous woohoo, now it's a trend. Charlotte seemed pleased afterwards.
    gUjz1HJ.png

The day after Carmilla was born and became a toddler, it was Blossomfest. She used her charmer trait to get to know a giant rabbit.
    12D1gV1.png

The other girls were a little more standoffish with strangers, but they got their bunny time.
    hOdRkmX.png

Meanwhile I discovered that "Fight the Flower Bunny for Eggs" is an option, so Cornelius had to try it, even if it was daylight.
    7SUbBGN.png

Eggs actually fly out of the fight cloud, y'all.
    Y8AYmBK.png

And at the very end of the week, Nina and Dina aged up.
    I altered Nina a little because I want her to eventually grow up to look more like her sims2 self, so I'm going to tinker with her appearance at every birthday. At this point I just made her face overall a little smaller and a little less round.
    7wUhXee.png

Dina I left alone except for removing the cheesy hair color. I actually think she looks better in this game than in 2.
    lkLuajC.png

I didn't show much about Cornelius this week because, well, there were three toddlers so mostly he just stayed out of the way and worked on the skills he needed for promotions. He's trying to get to the point in the secret agent career where he can choose the villain branch, and also trying to reach Grand Master vampire rank, so he can really be a bad guy. He does have a kind of love/hate thing with his new sister in law, which will be interesting later.
    @Becka28 every time I check back in I want to hit awesome again, but I forget that I already did.

Everything from the Karen's to your sims' quirks.

I got the new dream house pack too. I'm really liking the modular cubes. They make organizing a geek's collectibles so much easier. Helios has crystals, metals, sim trophies, elements, and etc. galore, and it is a struggle to figure out where to put it all. I wish there was a cube that the sim trophies fit in.
    @Daephene I remember when I tried the pregnancy with Kylen. I admit that it seemed a little weird for me even if I can explain it away with merfolk. Lir is currently adopted, but he's still the biological child of Aaron and Kylen according to the game. I'm wondering if I'll get an Alien Pregnancy with my Alien household. Lol, wouldn't that be something.

I'm still enjoying the story. I look forward to seeing where things go.
  • SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    edited June 2021
    Taking a break from the Hargroves for awhile. Unfortunately, the game crashes when I play their household.

Anyway...

Angelic Hearts

Introducing twin sisters, Cadence (left) and Camille (right). Cadence is the eldest, an energized neat freak who loves sports and the outdoors. Camille is a geeky, whimsical woman who loves video games and collecting items.

EA87-DF34-1-DDB-43-E2-8-F9-B-C1-C27-DD434-F3.jpg
    A7965798-252-C-4726-8-B53-A7-B8-A78-F5-E8-F.jpg

They were bequeathed a large amount of money and decided to invest it in a great cause.

They built Angelic Hearts Orphanage in Oasis Springs, a sprawling home with everything growing children need. Cadence and Camille want to help the greatest amount of children possible.

So they take in orphaned toddlers, six at a time, and raise them. They coach them to max all their skills, and then they help them age up to children all at the same time. Once they Max their childhood skills, they will age up to teens and move out together so that Cadence and Camille can take in six new toddlers.

Cadence and Camille are helping the Sims world one small child at a time. They document their hectic lives and earn a bit of income with their YouTube channel.

C99-DB379-1787-4-C10-A812-D1-B59411-E8-E7.jpg
    5542-A2-FE-6-BC5-428-D-ABF8-52504909-D73-D.jpg

Meet the first batch of Angelic Hearts, a colorful brood of children who each have their own assigned color.

L to R: Flamme, Sky, Marine, Flore, Violette, and Bee.

581-C6-CED-25-A9-421-D-BA21-FBD80516-BBB3.jpg

For a long while, the house was full of crying children while Cadence and Camille ran around trying to potty train them and give them attention. Between irregular sleep schedules and meals, the kids had to master their skills.

16-C0-DDA1-7-E5-F-40-F4-AA12-3-EA8106-E334-F.jpg
    2-E446238-B778-48-B0-AB1-B-8-E7-E540-E023-D.jpg
    4-B54-ADC0-A891-423-B-B4-CE-5009-E88-D2-B7-A.jpg
    AB2-A9-CF8-5750-4063-AE10-308-EDE024-DA8.jpg
    BD1-DC798-D4-D4-44-AD-A83-E-B008-DA0-B6955.jpg
    C6186-E18-A745-47-E6-9643-70111-A8-CA170.jpg

Of course, Cadence and Camille have to spend every free moment showing love and attention to the toddlers.

4-B05-C83-D-49-DD-4-DB5-86-C6-BF8-D10-F91174.jpg
    A6-A0-E94-A-8759-47-AE-8-B60-B79657366190.jpg
    C2-C3125-F-965-E-4247-973-A-34703618808-E.jpg
    C5-B2205-A-1-E7-E-4755-871-B-224-D9-DCD12-FA.jpg
    13-E2110-B-89-B6-4360-AA20-0-E2506-BFFB79.jpg

Finally, the toddlers maxed all their skills and aged up.

59284-A01-69-D2-4-CB9-AAB1-DE5-E1983-DE75.jpg
    BDBC171-A-11-DF-4-EBC-B9-D2-945-AD3-ECFE73.jpg

Aged up Flamme, Marine, and Flore.

25-AB5-C99-C3-B2-443-C-B2-F2-680-CB89-C9-A6-A.jpg

Aged up Violette, Sky, and Bee.

1-E7-D8-CFF-D714-4-FA8-92-D4-A77-C00671-F03.jpg

They got right to work on their skills.

1-B543158-34-D1-4-A12-9-D55-871-C1-D4-C4659.jpg
    29-A6-CB19-0-C44-45-D5-8-F0-A-4-E5-A22-FD7526.jpg

30-D66-BD2-F0-C1-4-F63-A1-EB-4-BF05-FB3-C79-D.jpg
    942-F5-CD8-1-DBD-4-E45-AAFE-E22-AA30-C9845.jpg
    AAAC52-E1-54-FB-4-D4-E-80-BB-F81-B46-C4-BD00.jpg
    AFDD7-B41-E96-C-4859-A7-C1-7-F76365-AF2-E9.jpg
    B9-B44-AA9-025-A-48-FA-9-A0-D-9-E58844-AF4-DD.jpg
    F74259-ED-8-D53-4-C63-A012-AE7-FE3348-D0-A.jpg

But their favorite thing is to have meals together. Thankfully, Cadence and Camille are both good cooks.

4-F280-F78-480-B-4-E0-D-A7-F4-63-DE91746037.jpg
    6-A0-DD00-E-B5-B4-410-E-94-CE-77-D33-D08-A469.jpg

Once the kids head off to school, Cadence and Camille finally have their days to themselves to do what they want.

48-D4-D02-C-3152-40-D0-9-EA6-FD84-A0-F7-EE83.jpg
    72496985-7-C92-4067-8144-821-A40-B332-D6.jpg
    E6-BA4352-254-E-44-F5-88-E3-AECB36898318.jpg

But they enjoy weekends most so that they can have fun with the kids.

They want to bond and show them what their Sim world has to offer while they still can. It won’t be long now when it will be time for the kids to age up and move out, and for the next batch of Angelic Hearts to take their place.

4-CB51-DDF-D610-4-A69-B3-AE-7-E31-FF153-E80.jpg

• ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2021
    So, I kind of deliberately let Axel starve to see how the interaction works with my vampire mod.
    He autonomously targeted a Gym trainer for “drink uncontrollably”.
    9aTB5QX.jpg

... Which had a pretty unfortunate result.
    Though luckily, he was feeling confident so of course he once again had to abuse the chance of bossing around Grimmy.
    Axel: “Listen, I don’t want karma to bit me in the-”
    vEBXicw.jpg

Then his daughter Keira wanders in crying her eyes out for this random stranger. He assures it’s all fine. Just wait.
    Ff8Qhrp.jpg

Axel: “See? Dying was so trivial she does push-ups immediately afterwards.”
    Xxx5DEb.jpg

Also, great time to have a rematch.
    I2sMYYW.jpg

This time he’s victorious. His son Blaze is unimpressed.
    zB3jfpG.jpg

His other son (River) and random townie are busy crying over alive person's death.
    Meanwhile Grimmy apparently thought fighting was foreplay and proceeds to flirt.
    lTHdydt.jpg

Ok then. @Becka28 was right. Grimmy is really weird and flirty. (I love him.)
    QGsNkdI.jpg

Seriously, WHAT are you guys crying about?
    KnSSh88.jpg

It worked on his daughter so he tries to console his son too.
    8PaDoGY.jpg

Not the intended effect. I guess his brand new cheering up tactic is playing guitar since he did that autonomously.
    E1vLAXX.jpg

The random townie was so invested crying about a nonexistent death that he messed his pants. Don’t know where that other puddle came from.
    3DWJ4tG.jpg

And River finally snapped out of it in order to save his dignity.
    YiLPPGD.jpg
    edited June 2021

The Sulani Aliens: Helios Eon

Author Commentary:
    As for potential relationships, I'm thinking that Helios's brother or sister could end up gay and with a potential Alien Pregnancy. For Pride Month, I would love to represent LGBT individuals with the current household. My only reservation would be what my sims choose to do. Dylan and Zeph pretty much autonomously started their own relationships with their girlfriends. Zeph performed an enchanting introduction to start his relationship and played wingman with his twin who played wingman for him. Calden and Maria are a natural couple.

Nui and Kalama would have to be like Kylen and demonstrate some kind of autonomous interest in a gay relationship. I've read stories where the gay relationships have felt forced, and I've read stories where the gay relationships felt like they naturally developed. I enjoy the stories with a natural development the most.

Helios Dating Kalamainu'u Iona Part 3

After their date, Helios returned to work with a renewed sense of hope. Maybe these twins could help him connect with these spirits and extend his siblings life. for now, he needed to collect some crystals and metals for the lab.

51226528705_4f5a608a05_h.jpg

He found some extra Sim Trophies and began transforming them into something else.

51225460451_a3b21749ce_h.jpg

The transformation process revealed his first magical artifact, the Familiar Orb of the Fairy.

51224753852_4c3bcd40ba_b.jpg
    The second Sim Trophy turned into a litter box.

51226529665_d7d509ecf9_b.jpg

The Litterbox transformed into his second magical artifact, the Mopey Specter Jar.

51225670628_58271b8aae_b.jpg

Helios spent the remainder of his shift tinkering with the computer. Figuring out how things worked was just another part of the job.

51224753842_2ca6b1b3e8_b.jpg

When Helios returned home, he went to sleep. In the mean time, Nui spent the night by the Lagoon fishing. He recovered some sunken treasure in the process.

51224752892_b8e08d1212_b.jpg

Iona came over late that night and Helios met her at the door. He decided to give her a residence key so she could enter their home. Helios trusted Iona with their Alien Secret.

51226227844_a92a5cf34d_b.jpg

It didn't take long for them to swim into the lagoon and kiss under the moonlight in the biolume.

51225671503_421eac0bea_b.jpg

51225671468_982f238d1f_b.jpg

Their romance continued into the early morning.

51226529580_d52aec2627_c.jpg

The exchange was heating up, but Iona broke the mood with her fear of commitment. Things were starting to move too fast, and she needed to take it slow. Helios was upset at first, but he quickly shook it off. He was willing to respect her wishes.

51226529555_e510b4dcb4_z.jpg

Since Iona moved in with Helios, she decided that it was time to find a new line of work and quit her job as a scientist. It made her happy to leave that chapter of her life behind even if that's where she met Helios. She decided to take on odd jobs so she didn't have to commit to a career.

51224753697_e482f73f6f_c.jpg

Meanwhile in the rest of Sulani:

Kemps was Enjoying the Island Festivities

Metior Ice: "Kemps, most of the women here are married. You are married. What are you doing?"

Kemps: "The fire drew me in like a moth to the flame. I'm prepared to get burned. Don't tell anyone."
    51226529520_5299622767_h.jpg

Dylan was jamming on his guitar by the beach.
    51225671433_467dc8eeae_b.jpg

Lyric was taking a walk on the beach for the festivities.
    51225460281_ec614f2e27_b.jpg

Iona or Kalama pranked Nui again... Probably Kalama.

Metior Ice: The poor toilet in this case actually has artificial intelligence. Why would you do that to the poor toilet. It has feeling too.
    51225671403_f5d0c53633_b.jpg

edited June 2021

The Sulani Aliens: Nui Eon

Author Commentary:

I have a few minutes, so here's a second update.

Adventures with Nui

Nui: "How's your evening this fine night Rotor."

Rotor: "Your sister hasn't pranked me yet. If you need to go, now's the time."

51225460216_e5fccd6e36_h.jpg
    Nui: "That's good to know, but I just wanted to chat. I don't need to go."

51226226764_35d1d5efa2_b.jpg

Rotor: "Your sister has no respect for me or AI. She keeps leaving those pranks in my plumbing."

Nui: "I know what you mean. The pranks are real gross."

51226227674_46327f0efc_b.jpg

Nui: "Lin Z, I have a question. What are the chances of me being able to successfully prank my sister?"

Lin Z: "Not very good. You'll have to get her to launch a rocket and sabotage it with fruit. It's the only way."

Nui: "Lin Z, Kalama is a Comedian, not an astronaut."

Lin Z: "Lin Z, I knew that, but you're too dense to figure out a way around that. I can't give you all the answers."

51226227644_2cb5a94229_b.jpg

With that said, Nui entered his Sob Pod.

Nui crying: "I'm not dense. You're the dense one Lin Z."

51224753587_80c3c2907b_b.jpg

After working up a hunger crying, Nui went back to the kitchen to make fruit salad.

Nui: "Lin Z, play something random."

Lin proceeds to play Winter Holiday music in the middle of fall.

Nui: "Lin Z, I meant play Electronica."

Lin Z turns off.

Nui: "Lin Z?"

Lin Z: "Lin Z is no longer here. It is only Ram C now."

51226227609_9635d6dcb3_h.jpg

Nui woke up in a cold sweat.

Nui's thought "For second, I thought Ram C from Underworld Tech Kitchen was judging my cooking."

Nui left his room and went to the kitchen to make fruit salad. Lin Z was there playing Electronica Music, and everything seemed normal. Nui stuck his finger in his ear and pulled out some ear wax before mixing the fruit salad with his hands. The dish ended up being an excellent meal.

51229340154_635c6c5297_b.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited June 2021
    Was playing the Feng household for a day. Lily kept getting tense, because she felt that her relationship with her husband of 40 years was moving too fast (they're both elders in my game by now). Victor autonomously asked for a large bribe from their neighbour, got it, and then spent rest of the day feeling embarrassed about being a corrupt politican. Sims are weird.
  • PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Thanatos Louverdis got abducted by aliens again (this time I wasn't expecting it). Charlie (his fox) got bit by a squirrel (don't know what I'm supposed to do about that). The rest of the family had a very uneventful day.

y4m0NWCn79j7tz_LItPUsqvjlQBMjwhghPlm3hIQHgu8ILCMT27qVPYuzwNGCssIVmGfSN0MLG7_V7epj05b5vQicVQNXqw_FeQRNdCeB07mKyRE0DtyGLaMZXcy-3w94vPX2YkBWhPpohLsly2saxHRU9N036I9y7tCrnMUQh53v3xPu7GwkeFCh3kkvOo-zfSKyGRGgtXq6fHQ0vzwmnD0G5SDM-Xz6UHE8m75Wgi7k8?width=369&height=889&cropmode=center

y4mXGMGH0TroMvzqBHiQt_x_tKX11kmEQy8JpIuvkbqmjX1gYE4Ar1rGY2qwnewl5kG0zwGeU51yZtPkkxGzSxsebcQB0mKizZQ4J-hEW79KsPq_ACXjfilrXbyG7b0W-1BrlDBL_oMVYSqXfYW58p23Z8uucj5LRS39sp7ZV_yKPDNJ4rF23cM3xSXahMlvYd3C2Tv-XZ2hLoWpQAR4cyuz6lbzEXQ3GKNq1HYCQAIcyQ?width=408&height=275&cropmode=center

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top