Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Four Immortal Sisters Updated Rules

Hi everyone! I know this isn’t one of the most popular challenges around, but it’s one of my personal favourites, and it has been since the ts3. I figured I would expand the rules, as the ts4 conversion hasn’t been updated since GTW, and to make some tweaks/ add levels of difficulty.

Credits go to the OG challenge creator tigger89 and Scklsy for the first conversion.

Please ask me any questions you might have, and let me know if I have forgotten anything! Or if you have some suggestions!

Update July 2022
Key changes:
  • Reduced difficulty of "Hard mode" requirements for teenagers, increased the difficulty slightly of "easy mode" requirements for kids/teenagers.
  • Support for Werewolves, Knifty Knitting and Highschool Years
  • Added buying the Mentor reward trait as a must for the Earth, Air and Fire sisters
  • Upped starting funds to 10000
  • Swapped Cross-stitching from Air to Water.
  • Gave the Earth sister Extreme Sports Enthusiast as an option for a second aspiration
  • Allowed the purchasing of farm animals from Cottage Living
  • I also updated the list of skills in the general rules section to reflect every available skill the sister can learn for convenience.

Premise
The general idea of this challenge is that four "sisters" care for and teach skills to the children of the fire sister, while also sacrificing other sims to the cowplant so that they can be immortal and never age up.

That's a pretty broad sort of idea, so you can take it however you want! For your personal game, you could explain the reasoning as:

- The sisters are looking to weed out the bad/evil sims and raise well rounded sims to improve the next generations
- The sisters were once immortal, but did something wrong, and as punishment a higher power has made them complete this task. They sustain their immortality with the complaint, but once they finish they can go back to being properly immortal again
- The occult species the sisters are is dying out, and this is a last ditch effort to try and reinvigorate the species

Set Up

Household
While the name is the Four Immortal Sisters Challenge, the gender of your sims doesn’t really matter - I’ll just be using sister and she/her pronouns in the guide for convenience.

They must be young adults and siblings, but they can look however you wish. The fire sister must be able to become pregnant. However, each sim has a set list of traits to choose from.

Fire Sister: Her Aspiration is Serial Romantic. Her traits are Non-Commital and Hates Children, plus one from the following list: Music-lover, Outgoing, Self-Absorbed (Get Famous).

Water Sister: Her aspiration is Painter Extraordinaire. Her traits are Neat, Family-Oriented, plus one from the following list: Perfectionist, Creative, , Child of the Ocean ( Island Living).

Earth Sister: Her aspiration is Freelance Botanist. Her traits are Active, Loves the Outdoors and one from the following list: Self assured, Vegetarian, Animal Enthusiast (Cottage Living) or Green Fiend (Eco-Living).

Air Sister: Her aspiration is Best-selling author. Her traits are Genius, Bookworm, andone from the following list: Loner, Ambitious, Overachiever (Highschool Years) or Socially Awkward (Highschool Years).

Lot and Starting Funds

For the lot, you may build wherever you like (though larger lots are recommended), and you can spend however much you want decorating and building , including using cheats to get the money to do so. Though be warned the more lavish your home, the higher the bills.

You may build your home in any way you wish and decorate it however you wish. However, I recommend having a separate space for the kids near the water sister’s room so she can get to them quickly. I also recommend giving the fire sister her own bathroom and other amenities so she can stay as far away from the kids as possible, since she’ll become tense. Or don’t! That could promote some funny gameplay.

When you start to actually play you cannot have more than 10000 simoleons. And make sure that the lifespan is set to normal

General Rules

The game lifespan is set to normal.
The fire, air and earth sister should prioritize picking up the “Mentor” reward trait so they can properly guide teenage sims.

All reward traits are fair game minus the potion of youth.

Fire:
This is the only sister allowed to leave the lot whenever and wherever she wants. She is responsible for finding and seducing townies to bring back and feed to the cowplant. However, she must try for a baby with each sims she brings back if there is an open slot in your household.

She can become the girlfriend of the sims she seduces, but she may not ever be married.

The fire sister wants nothing to do with the kids she bears. She doesn’t help raise her kids from baby to child. She can mentor them in musical instruments once they become a teen.

Permitted skills: Mixology, any musical instrument, Charisma, Comedy, Mischief, Juice Fizzing, Media Production, Dancing.

Water:

This sister takes care of all the young children, as well as the daily tasks of the home. Changing diapers, feeding, potty training, thats all her. She also can help the air sister in mentoring the toddlers in their skills if she has the time. She also does the cooking and fixes any objects that break down.

Permitted skills: Cooking, Handiness, Painting, Parenting, Baking, Cross-stitching, Knitting.

Air:

This sister assists in mentoring the toddlers in skill and helping kids and teens with their homework. She also mentors teens in the logic skill. She is also the main breadwinner and the only sister able to hold a full-time job. She may take any day job except for any where its required you follow your sim to work.

Permitted Skills: Logic, Writing, Programming, Photography, Vampire Lore, Veterinarian, Research and Debate, Robotics and Fabrication.

The air sister may also learn any other skill through skill books alone.

Earth:
This sister may leave the lot to go to the local parks to fish and gather harvestables, from 12 pm to 9pm. You may sell what you find or use them to start your own garden to offset cooking costs.
She is the one responsible for finding and growing the cowplant, as well as eventually mentoring the teens in Fitness.

Permitted Skills: Gardening,Fitness, Fishing, Herbalism, Wellness, Flower Arrangement, Skiing.

See Pack specific rules for more notes.

Winning the Challenge
So, this challenge can be gone about in a few ways.

1.There is no end goal and you play until you are bored
2. There is an “easy” end goal
3 There is a “hard” end goal

Option One
Their isn’t really much further rules to add to this one. You can take some of the rules I explain in the other options if you want to spice up gameplay, but it doesn’t really matter how hard you stick to them. You win just by playing! Congrats!

Option Two

The end goal is to have all four sisters complete their aspiration. Additionally, 10 children hit young adult and have either completed one of two goals:
1) reach level 3 in the fitness, logic and any musical instrument after being mentored by the Earth, Air and Fire sister respectively
2) Have completed a child aspiration or the first 2 stages of a normal aspiration/ a full teen aspiration (Highschool years)

You lose if:
-one of the sisters ages up
-one of the sisters dies
- one of the kids is taken by social services

Option Three

This definitely is the hardest option and is the most resembling the original rules.

The end goal is to have the four sisters max out 3 skills, compete their original aspiration, and one more from this list:

Fire:
Musical Genius, Friend of the World, Leader of the Pack or Party Animal, Villainous Valentine

Water: Super Parent* (Parenthood), Successful lineage*, Lord/Lady of the Knits(Knifty Knitting) or Big Happy Family*

*The Water Sister may leave the lot to find someone to a partner with. She can pursue an actual relationship or not, but they may not be married or moved in. Her child does not count as one of the 15, but is also not required to meet any of the expectations the 15 required children will.
Earth: Body Builder, Angling Ace, The Curator, Country Caretaker (Cottage Living), Extreme Sports Enthusiast (Snowy Escapes) or Outdoor Enthusiast (Outdoor Retreat)

Air: Computer Whiz, Nerd Brain, Renaissance Sim, Purveyor of Potions (Realm of Magic)

Additionally, the fire sister must have 15 children, who when they hit young adult, meet the following requirements

Toddler:
-level three in every toddler skill
-Goodfriends with the water sister

Children
-Age up with an A in school
-Complete their aspiration

Teen
-Age up with an A in school
-Complete two stages of their aspiration OR complete a full Teen aspiration (if you have Highschool Years)
-Reach level 3 in fitness, any musical instrument, and logic by getting mentored by Earth, Fire, and Air sister respectively

You lose if:
-one of the sisters ages up
-one of the sisters dies
- one of the kids is taken by social services
- 3 kids fail to meet the requirements when they age up to Young Adulthood

Aspirations Teens Can Complete the First Two Milestones of:
Friend of the Animals
Bodybuilder
Extreme Sport Enthusiast
Painter
Musical Genius
Bestselling Author
Master Maker
Lord/Lady of the Knits
Chief of Mischief
Master Chef
Nerd Brain
Computer Whiz
Spellcraft + Sorcery
Serial Romantic
City Native
Beach Life
Mt.Komorebi sightseer
Freelance Botanist
The Curator
Angling Ace
Outdoor Enthusiast
Purveyor of Potions
Country Caretaker
Party Animal
Friend of the World
Leader of the Pack
Post edited by PixelChampion on

Comments

• PixelChampionPixelChampion Posts: 50 Member
    edited August 2022
    General Pack Rules

GTW:
    -The sisters may be Aliens, the Fire Sister can get pregnant from an Alien sim
    -The new careers are not allowed, but if you have the funds a retail business is fine.
    -The Water sister may learn Baking and the Air sister may learn photography.

Outdoor Retreat
    -the earth sister may learn herbalism
    -Vacations to granite fall are allowed but only the earth sister, fire sister and teenaged children may go.

Spa Day:

-the earth sister may learn the wellness skill

Get Together:

-The fire sister may participate in clubs
    -the fire sister may learn the dancing skill

Dine Out

-If you have the funds, your sisters can buy and manage a restaurant

City Living

-You may live in an apartment, but with the lack of space I wouldn't recommend it

Vampires
    -The sister may NOT be vampires ( as a whole portion of the challenge is being immortal and being a vampire kinda...negates that. I might do a vampire variation at some point but not today)
    -The Fire Sister may hook up with Vampire sims though
    -The air sister can learn vampire lore

Parenthood
    -The water sister may learn the Parenting skill

Jungle Adventures

-Vacations to Selvadora are not allowed, as the related aspirations don't work well with the challenge

Seasons

-After finding a cowplant, the Earth sister may take a job as a botanist if you wish
    -The earth sister may learn Flower Arrangement

Get Famous
    -Acting career is not allowed
    -Media production can be learned by the Fire sister

Pets
    -You may have a pet in the household if you felt so compelled. It would fall on the earth sister to take care of the animal. The earth sister and the air sister may learn the veterinarian skill.

Strangerville
    -You can live in strangerville if you would like, however the new aspiration doesn't really fall under any of the sisters' domains, so it's off limits

Island Living
    -The sisters may be mermaids, the fire sister can have children with mermaids
    -Odd jobs can be completed by the Air and Earth sister, provided they have the skills for it
    -The Earth sister may scuba dive at buoys to spearfish or find treasure to sell, from 12pm -9pm

Realm of Magic
    I've yet to play with this game pack, so I'm not overly sure how I want to judge this pack. For now, I'm going to go with the sisters can be spellcasters, since the only gameplay it effects in the challenge is growing plants, which isn't too big a deal. This could be subject to change though.
    -children can be had with spellcasters
    -The Air sister may visit the Magic Realm once every season.

University
    -The sisters may not go to university
    -The Air sister may learn research and debate, and robotics

Eco-Living
    The Fire sister may learn juice fizzing.
    The Air sister (Subject to change because i have no idea where to put this skill) can learn Fabrication

Snowy Escape
    The Earth sister may learn skiing. She may travel to the slopes in the time allotted for her to leave the lot.

Cottage Living
    The Water sister may learn cross stitching.
    Farm animals (Cows, chicken) may be purchased. The Earth sister is responsible for caring for them.

Knifty Knitting
    The Water sister may learn to knit

Werewolves
    The sisters may be werewolves. (Note: I have not played with this pack, if people report this causing an issue I will change it.) The fire sister may have kids with a werewolf.

Highschool Years
    As outlined in the Easy and Hard options, instead of completing two stages of a full aspiration you may complete an entire teen aspiration and have it count towards the goal.
    You may follow your teens to school twice a week.
    Post edited by PixelChampion on
    I'm gonna reserve this comment because I might plug some simblrs, threads or simtubers who have done this challenge!
    Maybe even shout out people who have won the hard mode!!
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Nice update :)
    Jungle Adventures
    -Vacations to Selvadora are not allowed, as there is no real benefit, unlike with Granite Ridge.
    I would guess this means the related aspirations would not be allowed?
  • FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    Does it matter what Life length we play on (Normal or Long)? Also, I'm guessing since the Easy and Hard End goals both mention the sisters not aging up, this means we'd want to keep drinking those Cowplant Life Essences as necessary?
    Nice update :)
    Jungle Adventures
    -Vacations to Selvadora are not allowed, as there is no real benefit, unlike with Granite Ridge.
    I would guess this means the related aspirations would not be allowed?

Thank You!!
    And Yeah, I felt that since they revolved around being in Salvadora almost 100 percent that would make them hard to complete while doing the challenge. I'll go and add that in.
    Does it matter what Life length we play on (Normal or Long)? Also, I'm guessing since the Easy and Hard End goals both mention the sisters not aging up, this means we'd want to keep drinking those Cowplant Life Essences as necessary?

Oh!! I knew I was forgetting something. Both previous iterations have used the normal lifespan so I'll keep with it I think! And yep, you make and use them whenever you feel necessary, as long as they don't age up!
    One more question: Is woodworking allowed as a way to work on Handiness for the Water sister (especially since it's also a creative endeavor that is boosted by the Home Studio lot trait that boosts both painting and writing)?

Also... so I guess I actually had two more questions: Are we allowed to use lot traits?
    @Faoiltearna I don't see why not! It's actually a pretty smart idea since it also nets you some cash.

And I think lot traits are fine! I actually just forgot about them completely when making the rules. I actually use them in my personal challenge! They have been helpful without making things too easy so I will add them to the guide!

@PixelChampion thanks for the answers! I'm getting ideas - in case you couldn't tell - and just wanted to iron things out before I started creating and planning further. :grin:
    @Faoiltearna Your welcome, I'm happy to help! And honestly that is so exciting to hear!!!! I don't know if you plan on posting it but it you do I would love to see it
    Hi @PixelChampion - another question. Obviously Earth sister is allowed to swim, but are the other sisters allowed to? Obviously, swim laps is out, but can they just get in the pool and swim, or is that a no, since it could potentially build fitness?
    Hi @PixelChampion - another question. Obviously Earth sister is allowed to swim, but are the other sisters allowed to? Obviously, swim laps is out, but can they just get in the pool and swim, or is that a no, since it could potentially build fitness?

Hi @Faoiltearna! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, my bad!

To answer your question I think swimming leisurely in the pool is totally fine! It build the skill rather slowly so it won't cause any real harm.

Hi @Faoiltearna! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, my bad!

To answer your question I think swimming leisurely in the pool is totally fine! It build the skill rather slowly so it won't cause any real harm.

Thanks! And no worries about it taking a while... I totally get how life gets in the way. :smile:
  • BTSSimmer2013BTSSimmer2013 Posts: 6 New Member
    What is rules of Cats and Dogs and Realm of Magic with the challange?
  • RhiLTCRhiLTC Posts: 20 Member
    This challenge looks really interesting! I'm also curious to see some of the build possibilities to go with it - I'll give it a try and post about it when my membership upgrades :smiley:
    Hello everyone! Long time no see. I've just finished updating the rules for Univeristy, and I've also included a new "premise" section in the general rules. I'm also currently working on the points system! I've gotten the first draft of rules, and I'm now playtesting them myself with a new save. I'm going to share pictures of my sims + lot potentially ( because I'm rather proud of them haha)

Also, 10.5k views??!?!?! Holy crap! That's amazing! I hope people are enjoying the fresh take on the challenge. If anyone ever feels compelled so share screenshots of their sims or talk about their challenge, feel free to do so in this thread! I'd love to see them
    edited August 2020
    Just updated for Eco-Living!
    I was gonna post pictures of my sisters im testing points with but that didnt work out - rip
  • XxMiekieMieksxXXxMiekieMieksxX Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we buy anything with our aspiration points? Are you done with the point allocation?
    Can we buy anything with our aspiration points? Are you done with the point allocation?

Ah omg, I didn't think anyone would still be looking into this challenge!

Aspiration points - I can't believe I forgot to add a rule about them! Potion of Youth is not allowed in this challenge, but anything else goes!
    I never did get around to finishing the point version of the challenge. I really should.
    Let me know if you have anymore questions!!

• jo12dynjo12dyn Posts: 1 New Member
    @PixelChampion Is the Fire sister allowed to workout?
    jo12dyn wrote: »
    @PixelChampion Is the Fire sister allowed to workout?

Technically no, because the athletic skill is under the Earth sister domain.