Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack to get announced soon(Cottage Living Confirmed)!!!!

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,420 Member
    I'd just be happy if they quit with the ridiculous guessing games and constant announcements for the announcement for the actual announcement of the new pack. Just tell us what it is already, everything else is just spam.

I would also appreciate if they finally stop with all the teasing. It frustrates me because at some point I get my hopes up and I am nearly always disappointed.
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    edited June 2021
    I don't mind a little teasing, it can be fun, but teasing and then waiting too long to actually announce the theme of the pack can definitely backfire on them. Just look at what happened to Eco Living and that false spoiler about farming, I think it was.

It's likely to be the end of July before the Expansion pack is announced/available and I don't really expect any more info on the pack for most of June. Too long to wait with just vague teases!
    Post edited by Kironide on
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Kironide wrote: »
    I don't mind a little teasing, it can be fun, but teasing and then waiting too long to actually announce the theme of the pack can definitely backfire on them. Just look at what happened to Eco Living and that false spoiler about farming, I think it was.

It's likely to be the end of July before the Expansion pack is announced/available and I don't really expect any more info on the pack for most of June. Too long to wait with just vague teases!

I'm expecting the EP to be announced sometime mid-late June, with the actual pack coming out about a month later. The Pride themed Virtual Block Party (which I'm still curious about) I'd probably expect within the next week or two. So maybe the announcement will come the week after the block party?

I'm expecting the EP to be announced sometime mid-late June, with the actual pack coming out about a month later. The Pride themed Virtual Block Party (which I'm still curious about) I'd probably expect within the next week or two. So maybe the announcement will come the week after the block party?

Have they given a date for the Block party? I can't recall if they did or not in that Summer announcement.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    edited June 2021

Maybe not that long. The EP could release in Early or Mid July. Also Late July is too late to announce the EP because it would be August before it released. They only said up to July.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member

Have they given a date for the Block party? I can't recall if they did or not in that Summer announcement.

No they haven't.

Maybe not that long. The EP could release in Early or Mid July. Also Late July is too late to announce the EP because it would be August before it released. They only said up to July.

Thank you for the information about the Block Party. It confirmed what I thought.

With regard to your other post: I did say in my earlier post that I thought the pack reveal process would begin in late June and the pack would be available by late July. So, I'm not sure I understand your distinction?

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    Don't they usually discuss the packs coming out to the end of the year at EA Play? so the pack might be in the month before 21st July or coming out at EA Play time.
  • YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Ah, I'm excited about this. I've wanted farming for a long time. And the world definitely sounds English to me!
    edited June 2021
    Definitely looks more like some form of farming pack, then. Also, Mrs. Crumplebottom's triumphant return!
  • OroshiOroshi Posts: 1 New Member
    There is new pack listed on instant gaming for 2021 called Cottage Life, I am quite new to the game, is that relevant in some way ? (I can't post link because I am new here)
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Oroshi wrote: »
    There is new pack listed on instant gaming for 2021 called Cottage Life, I am quite new to the game, is that relevant in some way ? (I can't post link because I am new here)

Not a reliable source. They routinely list things based on speculation. The EP will likely be called something different.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Oroshi wrote: »

Not a reliable source. They routinely list things based on speculation. The EP will likely be called something different.

Return of Mrs. Crumplebottom EP! :lol:
  • PurpleHeatherPurpleHeather Posts: 83 Member
    Really excited for the trailer!
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    edited June 2021
    Just watched GrimCookies video. He got a postcard that hints at farming. Henford on Bagley is the world name. I think he said June 10th we get a teaser trailer!
    https://youtu.be/NA9duxWUG4E
    Edit:spelling
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member

Doh! Clicked the link after my post ha
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    OMG! It looks so Stardew!
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    Looks like it's gonna be the 3rd UK-inspired world. We have Windenburg and the town in Discover University that are UK-inspired.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    Oh? 'Henford-on-Bagley' sounds like an English inspired world, I do like the look of that screenshot.
  • Jewels20Jewels20 Posts: 79 Member
    edited June 2021
    It looks so beautiful! I hope it’s farming because I’ll definitely be getting it. When I think of the country I think of farming...horses and cows, ducks and all that
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    The mention of the Crumplebottoms has me excited! Could they be giving us a new romance system so that we can get belted with Mrs. Crumplebottom's purse for showing affection in public?

It could include farming and romance. The town looks gorgeous too!
    #Team Occult
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    World looks pretty. Theme sounds boring. Farming, really? Don't we have enough of that with the gardening system as good as it is?
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    It may be good, and I would probably buy it just to get the world