Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question regarding build a bundle

K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
Not sure if I should post it here or in the pack discussion part of the forum but well here we go:

I was looking for an answer but did not find any to the following question:

When will I be able to select the new home decor gp as part of build a bundle?

Just realized I'm missing one EP, 2 GP (the star wars one and the new one but I want to skip the first one 'cause I am no fan of Star wars) and one SP.

Comments

• TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    You should, there's not been any kind of blocks before for new content with the bundles.
  • K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    edited June 2021
    You should, there's not been any kind of blocks before for new content with the bundles.

As of the time of the post I wasn't able to bundle it so I thought it had something to do with it being new and all... Strange. Guess it's a bug

Edit: just checked. Still not working. Welp I guess that's good for my wallet. Might as well just wait for a nice sale
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    @K4sies I haven't been able to bundle it either. I've checked several times. There are 2 expansions packs and 4 stuff packs I still need, but I have all the game packs except the new decorator one. I get this message when I try to make a bundle:
    You're quite the collector! Because you own so much content for The Sims 4 already, we can't create a totally new bundle for you at this time. Please check out our individual packs to grab something new.
    So I'm assuming at this time, they aren't letting us buy the new pack in a bundle. :/
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I remember a work around this before was signing into Origin in an incognito browser and purchasing through there in a bundle. Not sure if this still works. I don’t recall any gurus mentioning there’ll be a wait before you can bundle it.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    @SelinaKyles I just tried your suggestion, but a private browser doesn't work. Origin makes you sign into your account anyway. Which makes sense if you want the packs to be accessible in your account! Appreciate the idea though. :)
  • K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Soo it bothered me so much that I spend some time in the answer hq looking for an answer.

Apparently we were never able to bundle the newest packs - which is Strange as quite some people seem to have the memory of being able to bundle on day one.