Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited May 2021
    @texx78 Little MsSam and Bienchen have several of the mods you are looking for.

You could also check this post and see if there are any Mods that would suit your needs.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @texxx78 Little Ms Sam also has a mod called Anti Fear Training Pets.
    I use it and I like it. It does take some time to get them to not be afraid, but so does the training.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Thanks @Bananas_45
    @simgirl542 that sounds interesting, i'll try this one. Thanks!
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    Are there any mods for instant upgrades? I'm looking for 2 features specifically: one to exclude upgrading compost (don't want them fires), and one to include eco upgrades.
    Does anyone know of a mod to tweak a bit the bat thing in vampires? My sims are always changing to bat form. It's hard even to keep a conversation...
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    L
    I am willing to pay for someone to make a slower eating and drinking mod. I cannot take the update and it's ruining my game. At least that aspect of it.
    I donate to various patreons so I have no issue with paying modders.
    Atleast 16 bites before the food is finished. 😀
    I’m also requesting this.
    Is there an updated version of coolspear’s empty streets mod? Or does anyone know if his mod still works?
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member

@Babykittyjade @SeashoreLivia

Bienchen has a new mod called MoreConsumptionTurns which may be of interest to you. It does change the number of bites your sims will take while eating. There is also a file for drinking. I don't know if it will be exactly what you are looking for, but it may something to consider.
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited May 2021
    Not sure if this will be worked on, but I basically am interested in an Haunted House Residential lot "Specter Overhaul", basically items that are excellent or better will be unanimously accepted by specters with positiveness (basically they will always be happy with excellent and above craftables), and perhaps a bonus to the séance table's "Perform Ritual" interaction when done in a group, multiplying with more sims with max Medium Skill. Any one else interested in something like this?
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    I know that likes/dislikes are still pretty new, but if someone is able to make a mod that stops all the popups that ask if you want to have your sim like or dislike something just because they happened to start doing it, I would be so happy!

I already have Bienchen's mod that blocks these popups for npc sims, and it's working great, but I also want one that blocks these popups for sims in my active household.

I gave them all the likes/dislikes I wanted them to have in CAS when I started playing and I want the game to stop bugging me about giving them more. :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    I know that likes/dislikes are still pretty new, but if someone is able to make a mod that stops all the popups that ask if you want to have your sim like or dislike something just because they happened to start doing it, I would be so happy!

I already have Bienchen's mod that blocks these popups for npc sims, and it's working great, but I also want one that blocks these popups for sims in my active household.

I gave them all the likes/dislikes I wanted them to have in CAS when I started playing and I want the game to stop bugging me about giving them more. :lol:

I just saw a post from bienchen on another thread that they added the version of the mod you want. It's apparently in the same rar file now, and the instruction is to pick one or the other and not use them both. So you may have to redownload for the newer version and entirely replace the original version.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    @GirafHuntr Thanks! I'll check it out. :smile:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    Monet11 wrote: »
    Babykittyjade SeashoreLivia

Bienchen has a new mod called MoreConsumptionTurns which may be of interest to you. It does change the number of bites your sims will take while eating. There is also a file for drinking. I don't know if it will be exactly what you are looking for, but it may something to consider.

Thanks! I'll try it.
  • OloriellOloriell Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hi all.
    May be such a thing already is somewhere, so if you saw something, it will be really appreciated.
    As I hate the in-game stealing cause I'm a builder in majority, I've been looking long enough for a mod, that would prevent any sim from any kind of stealing. At the moment I found, that auto stealing can be performed by:
    - kleptos;
    - stans;
    - sharecarers;
    - recyclers with a trait.
    May be, this is not the full list, so if somebody could add the ways I didn't mention, great.
    Recently I found a mod, that prevents recyclers from swiping everything but trash. I think, it's even better then prohibiting stealing at all, cause the mechanics is saved this way.
    So, May be, somebody saw or can make the mod, which would locate all sources of auto stealing in the game and limit items available for theft to trash?
    Thanks in advance.
    Post edited by Oloriell on
  • AsheEllwoodAsheEllwood Posts: 31 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »
    Any help is super welcome :)

I'm looking for mods that:
    [ 1 ] No pet fears or obsessions
    [ 2 ] Allows retail stores at home
    [ 3 ] Allow teaching selvadoradian dance moves to other sims when back home from the vacation
    [ 4 ] Make packed lunches go directly to personal inventory
    [ 5 ] Enlarge photos taken in wall, making them big pictures
    [ 6 ] Allows teens to play and trade voidcritters
    [ 7 ] No talking while watching movies
    [ 8 ] No city living names

LittleMsSam has you covered for 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7
    Coolspear had one for 6 that was all ages, but he retired from modding and I'm not sure if it still fully works/has been adopted
    Simmytime has one for 8 - "No/Less CL/IL/SE NPC names"
    If I'm reading 5 right, that seems like it could be accomplished with resizing cheats in game
    edited June 2021
    I'd like a mod that makes the horseshoe pit from Outdoor Retreat be less attractive to sims. If their fun is even a little low, they will run out toward it, usually during a meal, and they will take their meal with them and do both activities very slowly, then usually leave their dishes on the ground outside when they are done.
    Post edited by AsheEllwood on
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is anyone aware of a mod that swaps the dirt piles that came (I think) with Cats & Dogs with fossil/metal/crystal dig piles? I seem to have mainly dirt piles in all of my worlds and it's making it hard to complete collections and do the Collector aspiration.
    Any help is super welcome :)

I'm looking for mods that:
    [ 1 ] No pet fears or obsessions
    [ 2 ] Allows retail stores at home
    [ 3 ] Allow teaching selvadoradian dance moves to other sims when back home from the vacation
    [ 4 ] Make packed lunches go directly to personal inventory
    [ 5 ] Enlarge photos taken in wall, making them big pictures
    [ 6 ] Allows teens to play and trade voidcritters
    [ 7 ] No talking while watching movies
    [ 8 ] No city living names

LittleMsSam has you covered for 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7
    Coolspear had one for 6 that was all ages, but he retired from modding and I'm not sure if it still fully works/has been adopted
    Simmytime has one for 8 - "No/Less CL/IL/SE NPC names"
    If I'm reading 5 right, that seems like it could be accomplished with resizing cheats in game

Thank you so much :)

About 5, i tried to do that with cheats but i couldn't. I'll try again though.
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Is anyone aware of a mod that swaps the dirt piles that came (I think) with Cats & Dogs with fossil/metal/crystal dig piles? I seem to have mainly dirt piles in all of my worlds and it's making it hard to complete collections and do the Collector aspiration.

just go for the Selvadorada collections ;) way more cash to be made and very easy collections to complete
    I also would like an adopt/update/alternative to two coolspear mods - "Always Autonomous Sleep In Bed/No Autonomous Napping" and "Long-Lived Peace-Loving Cowplants". The latter, according to some commenters on the page, seems to mostly work but makes Sims try to feed the cowplant way too often.
    Still looking for a slower eating mod. I tried bienchen's moreconsumptionturns and it was too fast.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited June 2021
    I'd love a Ghost Rider Spirits of Vengeance mod. Or the ability to turn Morgyn Sage of Untamed Magic into a spirit of Vengeance and leaving his life as a Sage behind. I mean Jonny Blaze did summon Mephisto and had Zarthos inside of him for a while. I swear it's canon. I am sure being the Sage of Untamed Magic there would be a similar spell for him. just saying.

I would also like a mod that has consequences for Spellcasters using magic. It might be new random "bonus" traits added on, buff,s losing levels in skill levels forgetting their significant other completely etc.

Medallion of Vengeance
    https://disneyinfinity.fandom.com/wiki/Ghost_Rider_Medallion
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]

Thank you so much :)

About 5, i tried to do that with cheats but i couldn't. I'll try again though.

good to know, i wasn't sure
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    hi, im wondering if there some mod for the new pack, something like no auto likes and dislikes mod?
    hi, im wondering if there some mod for the new pack, something like no auto likes and dislikes mod?

Zero has just released some new ones. just search "sims 4 mods zero" and her patreon (all free and public tho) is the first result