Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there no new aspiration with the new game pack?

I've looked but can't find anything? Guess I just assumed it would be a new one?

Comments

• kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Ah that's a shame, thank you for your quick reply :)
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    I didn't even check cause I was not expecting it... :(
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    kiwi84 wrote: »
    I've looked but can't find anything? Guess I just assumed it would be a new one?
    I thought a new designer aspiration would’ve been perfect 🤔. Maybe one that wasn’t following a list of things to do but more measured on gaining design skills and reputation.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    A new aspiration is definitely missing.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    There's no new aspirations and no new traits to go wit the no new collectibles and no new world.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    There's no new aspirations and no new traits to go wit the no new collectibles and no new world.

Don't forget the no new skill.

It would have made sense for sims to get better in decorating by mastering a skill.
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Loanet wrote: »

Don't forget the no new skill.

It would have made sense for sims to get better in decorating by mastering a skill.

Yea, when I played tonight I said to myself that they should've added a Decorator skill.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Aspirations aren't even very good anymore.

Back in the Sims 2 and Sims 3 days, they came with unique lifetime goals, but now, every Aspiration--which are tutorials in the Sims 4--ends the same way, and there's nothing worthwhile to spend your reward points on.

I'd rather they give us no Aspiration instead of a bad Aspiration.

Actually what I want is for them to overhaul the system and make Aspirations (and Whims!) actually worthwhile to pursue. But since that's clearly not happening.... I guess I won't bother using them.
    wJbomAo.png
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    We should start a petition that traits and aspirations should be included in all Game and Expansion packs. It should be rare when these are not included, but it’s rare that they are.
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Another thing that made no sense is that you have likes and dislikes for decor "style", but none of the furniture has labels in that decor style. When you get a gig and a sim says "I don't like french modern whatever" I always sit there like....umm what does that even mean? If you aren't well versed in decor types and their names, there are no indicators on the objects in game as to what "style" the object is.....I hope im making sense lol. I thought that was so pointless. Give us likes and dislikes on decor types and even have it as a requirement on certain gigs and don't label the furniture so you don't know what decor style it is? Really?
    Schantal wrote: »
    Another thing that made no sense is that you have likes and dislikes for decor "style", but none of the furniture has labels in that decor style. When you get a gig and a sim says "I don't like french modern whatever" I always sit there like....umm what does that even mean? If you aren't well versed in decor types and their names, there are no indicators on the objects in game as to what "style" the object is.....I hope im making sense lol. I thought that was so pointless. Give us likes and dislikes on decor types and even have it as a requirement on certain gigs and don't label the furniture so you don't know what decor style it is? Really?

Yea I don’t know the styles either just by looking. But if you click on the decor requirements, Buy Mode will filter for you and only show those objects.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Schantal wrote: »

@Schantal They are labeled, but you need to use the filters in build/buy mode on the right or click on the specific like/dislike icon to see them.