Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Heart Full of Stars {A Medieval Story} Chapter 70 *Finale* now! 5/28/21

1212223242527...Next

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    You finished it! It's been a long time coming but you stuck through! Congrats!
    Chapter 70
    They got together! I feel bad for Anwyn and Liam because they had just gone through all that trouble to get her, and now she wants to go off and be with a boy again. But at least this time it seems like Seneca's better than Blake
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    The first post on this thread was the casting call, and it was in May 2019, so it was exactly two years ago to the month. What a journey
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    I'm so incredibly proud of you for finishing the story! It's been such a pleasure getting to read all the chapters week after week.
    I love the ending! I'm so happy that Gloria and Seneca ended up together. Also that Gloria wasn't pregnant by Blake. Anwyn's worrying about her daughter is understandable, I'm glad Liam gave Gloria the support and push she needed though

I'm definitely looking forward to reading The Last Forever

Its bittersweet that it's come to an end but Im so excited to read whatever you come up with next!!! I've said it before but I absolutely love this story and the characters. Congratulations on the finale.
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Aw, you guys are making me smile :D !
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Good news, I think I've wrangled Blogger into doing what I want, which is good! There's still a ton to learn, and I wish I knew all the bits and bobs it can do, but I can use it for writing for now, and I've figured out how to make an index, so all good things!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Good news, I think I've wrangled Blogger into doing what I want, which is good! There's still a ton to learn, and I wish I knew all the bits and bobs it can do, but I can use it for writing for now, and I've figured out how to make an index, so all good things!

Yay! It'll be easier to backread and look for specific chapters now! :smiley:

edited June 2021
    Just checking in! I'm still forming a plot in my head about what I want to happen with this generation, I've already thought about the next one but we're not there yet. I guess I'm better at writing dire situations, but there are no dire situations right now...

Also, I've started watching Shadow and Bone, which if you guys remember, fantasy is my favorite genre and this show doesn't disappoint! I just finished episode 3 and I want to watch more but I can't because I'm trying to watch it with this guy I've been seeing but he's bussier than I am so... 😫🙃. Makes it more suspenseful this way, nibbling at it.

I hope you're all doing well.

Edit: of course you guys know I love fantasy, I just wrote 70 chapters of it! *facepalm*
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited June 2021
    I've written a chapter! Just gotta get it looked over, and we should be good to go. Hype!

Also, do you guys think I should make a new thread? It does have a new name, and I'm starting from chapter 1.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Yeah, you should!

edited June 2021
    Ok, I'm going to make a new post thread, but before I did I want to share this with you guys. Shadow and Bone has been my latest obsession, and what's the point in spending all of this money on expansion packs if I don't indulge and make my sims look like my current favorite characters?

I'm still moving my sims over to a new world, so this was between homes for Gloria and Seneca. Figured I'd take advantage of the sunshine to take some screenies. I think I definatly want to take better shots with better lighting and shadows later, but here's Gloria and Seneca as Alina and General Kirigan!

Also, spoiler for Shadow and Bone.
    bMZdr3h.png

mXdDmzc.png

Mr0pbfQ.png

rExN4q9.png

CuFb6T0.png

Also, I started a new thread for The Last Forever! It starts with a *Casting Call*!
    jzZP0sJ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top