Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 008 - Rules

1202122232426...Next

Comments

• Tellie86Tellie86 Posts: 36 Member
    I finally am in House 008 and it was going great. I had 2 promotions and 2 adopted, adorable toddlers. Shortly after adopting my 2nd baby, I got abducted! I figured, well fine. I'll just have 5 kids. Then I met the future Ms. Drifter and was able to friend her enough to move in with me. She was an excellent mother. The time then came for my alien baby to be born. Well...it was triplets. So my question is, since I have 7 people already now and still have to adopt my 3rd AND have an heir, must I restart. I have a work around - it's not pretty - but if I can't have my heir until AFTER I adopt the third baby, there doesn't seem to be any way for me to complete the challenge. Is it a House fail or do I have my heir before I adopt my 3rd baby (this would give me the chance to "eliminate" Ms. Drifter so that I'd have room for all the little drifters...
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited January 2021
    @mojot89, great to see you playing this again!

Chapter 1
    Great start money wise. You are right, looking at teens is a bit creepy lol Glad she moved on from there! Congrats on the girlfriend! Interesting that she is a spellcaster! Darren is adorable! I'm looking forward to see your plan for the house. LOL at Darren's trail of destruction. Such a messy kid! Congrats on the marriage and the second adoption!

Chapter 2
    Darren doesnt look too sad about the missed birthday. Snow! Yesenia looks like she is enjoying herself. Congrats on another promotion and the next adoption! You are doing great! Brynn is a cutie! The house is starting to take shape. I like the shape of the kitchen. Congrats on the pregnancy! They sure have plenty of room for all the kids. Kiara looks cute too. Sorry you didn't get a boy this time. Welcome baby Naomi! Another pregnancy! Congrats! You sure are going for a full house.

Chapter 3
    All of the kids are cute! Ghost pregnancy? :o Another girl! That screenshot of Darren in the closet is cute. Maybe he is hiding from all the girls. Wow that are a lot of failed pregnancies! In my game they usually only need once...Congrats on the pregnancy! I love Masie's hair. Welcome to the family, baby Laurel!
    Tellie86 wrote: »
    I finally am in House 008 and it was going great. I had 2 promotions and 2 adopted, adorable toddlers. Shortly after adopting my 2nd baby, I got abducted! I figured, well fine. I'll just have 5 kids. Then I met the future Ms. Drifter and was able to friend her enough to move in with me. She was an excellent mother. The time then came for my alien baby to be born. Well...it was triplets. So my question is, since I have 7 people already now and still have to adopt my 3rd AND have an heir, must I restart. I have a work around - it's not pretty - but if I can't have my heir until AFTER I adopt the third baby, there doesn't seem to be any way for me to complete the challenge. Is it a House fail or do I have my heir before I adopt my 3rd baby (this would give me the chance to "eliminate" Ms. Drifter so that I'd have room for all the little drifters...

You can try, maybe someone dies? But that sounds evil of me... I think starting over is the best way
    @mojot89 I never saw sims drink in the bath. Funny to see it! lol Congrats on reaching level of fame. Awesome! I love how she got her own celebrity tile. Paparazzo in the house? Wow. lol at the dust bunny. The house looks great. Cute kids. Congrats on completing the house!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top