Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    QLQvnDc.png
    Hey everyone! I'm excited to finally post Chapter 100 of Nightshade! This story has come such a long way, thank you for all your support! Read it here!

Congrats on the 100th chapter of this sweet story. It has interesting twists and turns along the way, but that's what makes it good. Keep up the awesome job and can't wait to read more. Only time will tell how this story ends, but until then, always thinking about what is going to happen next. You're such a great writer and thank you for all the hard work you have put into it for the past 2.5 years.
    Yes! He said yes! Now, that's something to celebrate! Can't wait for the wedding. Which also means I get to help you build something....yay! You know how much I love building and helping you where I can. Orion is getting married....Orion is getting married!!!!!!!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    TruHvsX.png
    Hey everyone! Today I have a new chapter of Nightshade, chapter 101, which you can read here! Enjoy!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @squirrelwithacup
    Hi, it's been a while but I wanted to say thank you for an excellent evening of binge reading. So much to say, Alexander....no words that won't get edited out, and a hefty Mom style sort yourself out slap! Aurora, you can see she's going to be miserable and she deserves so much more. Amelia, should I take her to one side and help her to perfect that Mom slap? (For the record never slapped my kids but, y'know, I have an image to uphold) Orion, it's so good to see him happy with Skylar, I hope he can get over his traumatic past and finally the aliens are still my favourite characters lol. Again thanks for a great read and your great writing, the cliff hangers still kill me.
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup
    Hi, it's been a while but I wanted to say thank you for an excellent evening of binge reading. So much to say, Alexander....no words that won't get edited out, and a hefty Mom style sort yourself out slap! Aurora, you can see she's going to be miserable and she deserves so much more. Amelia, should I take her to one side and help her to perfect that Mom slap? (For the record never slapped my kids but, y'know, I have an image to uphold) Orion, it's so good to see him happy with Skylar, I hope he can get over his traumatic past and finally the aliens are still my favourite characters lol. Again thanks for a great read and your great writing, the cliff hangers still kill me.

@Bloosmoo
    You just make me laugh. I agree, she's a great writer and has a great story. Where she leaves off with those cliff hangers gets me too. I have really enjoyed reading her story, giving my 2 cents worth, and helping with builds when she needs me.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup
    Skylar is such a sweetheart.
    @squirrelwithacup

@DeafSimmer @Bloosmoo

Thank you both for your comments, you're too kind! It's so nice to see you reading again Bloo :smile:
    I agree that Skylar is sweet :heart: It's been rewarding to finally be able to write about Orion having some happiness with someone for a change. As for Alexander and Aurora... their situations are so complicated and sometimes you just really want to smack him. Multiple times. :joy: I'm so glad you enjoy reading my work!

I apologize for no new content so far this month, it's been hectic but I'm on track to release a small chapter before the end of the month and I should have the time to get back on track in May. I think the upcoming chapters are going to be really good... look forward to it!
    37oYgl3.png
    VjGC7jL.png
    Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for the month-long wait, but tonight I have a new chapter! I'm hoping to release several this month to make up for my unannounced small hiatus. Read the chapter here!
    37oYgl3.png
    VjGC7jL.png
    Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for the month-long wait, but tonight I have a new chapter! I'm hoping to release several this month to make up for my unannounced small hiatus. Read the chapter here!

@squirrelwithacup
    Can't wait for the future of "Nightshade" chapters. Since I'm sworn to secrecy, all I can say is....get comfy and grab the popcorn.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    9B1F9p3.png
    Okay, so saying I planned to release several this month was unfortunately something that fell through. But, it's still May and I'm bringing you a second chapter for the month, at the very least, that hit nearly 5,000 words! I hope this can make up for it :heart: Buckle your seatbelt and read the newest chapter here!
    37oYgl3.png
    9B1F9p3.png
    Okay, so saying I planned to release several this month was unfortunately something that fell through. But, it's still May and I'm bringing you a second chapter for the month, at the very least, that hit nearly 5,000 words! I hope this can make up for it :heart: Buckle your seatbelt and read the newest chapter here!

@squirrelwithacup
    Oh, that naughty Tiffany. I see she has found herself a interesting toady. Alexander and Orion need to join forces to make some kind of device for Orion. When Tiffany show up, Orion can press it and Amelia swoops in and takes care of the problem.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    mtsPuo1.png
    Hey everyone! I apologize for no new chapters in June, I actually took the screenshots for two and then got really sick for over a week so it threw me behind schedule. I'm still not feeling the best after that, but I did manage to finish the first chapter I worked on, Chapter 104, which you can read here! The next few chapters after this one will be REALLY big, so I hope you can look forward to them!
    37oYgl3.png
    mtsPuo1.png
    Hey everyone! I apologize for no new chapters in June, I actually took the screenshots for two and then got really sick for over a week so it threw me behind schedule. I'm still not feeling the best after that, but I did manage to finish the first chapter I worked on, Chapter 104, which you can read here! The next few chapters after this one will be REALLY big, so I hope you can look forward to them!

@squirrelwithacup
    So glad that Alexander is getting his life together. It's about time. I hope he continues to make improvements. How cute is the picture of Orion holding Angel and smiling. That pic was adorable.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup
    The kitty is so adorable.

@DeafSimmer
    Thank you, she appreciates the compliment. :wink:
    37oYgl3.png
    mtsPuo1.png

@squirrelwithacup
    So glad that Alexander is getting his life together. It's about time. I hope he continues to make improvements. How cute is the picture of Orion holding Angel and smiling. That pic was adorable.

@mamasquirrel
    I hope he continues to make improvements as well. And I agree!
    37oYgl3.png
    X5cZK9g.png
    Hey everyone! Today, I have a very special new chapter of Nightshade: Orion and Skylar's wedding! You can read it here! I hope you all enjoy it!
    37oYgl3.png
    X5cZK9g.png
    Hey everyone! Today, I have a very special new chapter of Nightshade: Orion and Skylar's wedding! You can read it here! I hope you all enjoy it!

@squirrelwithacup
    I can't believe those two. How dare they. Although, they were told many lies by their mother. Hoping someday relationships can mend and they finally really know the truth. The wedding was beautiful. Everyone looked great.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    @ Squirrelwithacup
    That wedding was so sweet, and Skylar's nerves were adorably written. I have to feel for Meteor and Rocket because they are victims of Tiffany's lies as Orion is. Hopefully one day they'll see it for themselves. At least they didn't manage to completely ruin the day. Poor Aurora she looked like she'd caught a nail bomb rather than a bouquet, I guess only time will tell whats going to happen there. I
    X5cZK9g.png

@squirrelwithacup
    I can't believe those two. How dare they. Although, they were told many lies by their mother. Hoping someday relationships can mend and they finally really know the truth. The wedding was beautiful. Everyone looked great.

@mamasquirrel
    I hope the same for them.
    @ Squirrelwithacup
    That wedding was so sweet, and Skylar's nerves were adorably written. I have to feel for Meteor and Rocket because they are victims of Tiffany's lies as Orion is. Hopefully one day they'll see it for themselves. At least they didn't manage to completely ruin the day. Poor Aurora she looked like she'd caught a nail bomb rather than a bouquet, I guess only time will tell whats going to happen there. I

@Bloosmoo
    Thank you! I feel for them too, they didn't deserve any of this either... but it would be nice if they picked a better time to cause a conflict. And yes, time will tell what comes of that for Aurora. The whole bouquet thing is just for fun though, it doesn't mean anything... right? :wink:
    37oYgl3.png
    iuzEVjb.jpg
    Happy 3rd anniversary to all of my readers! Thank you for your support ❤
    37oYgl3.png
    iuzEVjb.jpg
    Happy 3rd anniversary to all of my readers! Thank you for your support ❤

@squirrelwithacup Thank you for taking the time to write your story and letting us your readers be part of it. I know that sometimes RL things can make it harder to get chapters released when you plan, but I'm sure whenever you can your readers look forward to them. Happy 3rd Anniversary.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Congratulations on your Anniversary and for sharing your imagination and mind babies with us :D
    Hey everyone, thank you for the anniversary comments. I'm so sorry that it's been nearly two months since a new chapter -- I had one planned for release toward the end of August, but didn't get to work on it as there was a death in my immediate family. It's been devastating for me and I've had a lot going on because of it, so I hope you all can be patient just a bit longer until I'm able to work on releasing new content. I'm hoping to have a chapter out by the end of this month or the first part of October, but until then, I need a little time to grieve and heal. Thank you all for your support. ❤
    37oYgl3.png