Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    It is time !!!!!
    RA9UErW.png
    Introducing baby number 5, here is little Dylan
    NnY2WKO.png

Caleb's last day of being a baby <3
    DTHCIOj.png

Lets see who walks past the house next :)
    Geoffrey Landgraab is the next daddy
    DK75pEr.png

Had to try twice
    OvrVcNV.png

Little Caleb is now a sweet toddler, so I had to extend the room a bit again :)
    WSMdnkB.png

The whole house has colour and the money is little, so Kristine will get painting
    UzgdBfk.png
    A rare sight. Everyone is sleeping while Kristine paints for money :)
    gA6UaIT.png
    Adrian and Alyssa are kids now <3

Adrian was first
    aJIXNew.png

Adrian doing homework, got just a room with a bunkbed for now, need more money. Kristine has a painting going soon, but will build up a bit more cash first.
    GoDqy7M.png

Then its Alyssa's turn
    qHjOuZB.png

Doing her homework as well :)
    OVvUEyq.png

That is it for tonight folks :) Happy simming all <3
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited May 2021
    ..WOW. This is really cool. You're gonna need a bigger house!

Read your first post too. So you're gonna try and have 100 children with one Sim.
    SamDenny wrote: »
    ..WOW. This is really cool. You're gonna need a bigger house!

Read your first post too. So you're gonna try and have 100 children with one Sim.

Yip trying to build it bigger as I go on, at the moment money is little, but she has several masterpiece paintings on plopsy now :) I am doing my own version with one sim using aging off in my game and only aging the kids with cake as they complete their stages ;)
  • PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 73 Member
    edited May 2021
    @mcrudd came across your thread because of the name "a different 100 baby challenge" I want to do the 100 baby challenge after I finish my current challenge "endure the trials" by @Drbigt (fulfilling all the goals given in the game options)
    and I like your more relaxing way to do the challenge. I want playing Sims to be relaxing as well and not being stressful.

Have fun with your challenge! And I hope you will post more pictures while you continue. Kristine's house looks nice. The babies have a nice environment to grow up in.

One question: what will you do with the sims after they moved out? Let them sit in the bin forever, delete them, use them as unplayed sims in another challenge or new save, or....?
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    Almost 5 toddlers in the house, now. :) It's going to get fun if it's not already. Have you played with 6 or 7 toddlers before?
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @mcrudd Cool challenge! I don't think I could handle all these kids at once, but I'm enjoying your journey! Just curious, how long does it typically take to sell a masterpiece on plopsy?
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @mcrudd Cool challenge! I don't think I could handle all these kids at once, but I'm enjoying your journey! Just curious, how long does it typically take to sell a masterpiece on plopsy?

@permanentrose Only a couple days, but if you keep 2-3 in your inventory it's a steady income. I haven't played my game actively in a while but I need my sims to earn about 200,000 simoleons in the next few days (for a wedding and to finish raising the funds for a house for the child moving out/getting married) and they'll be painting quite a bit.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @hanuel Thank you! I want to send two of my sims on a long jungle adventure vacation without working about making money for them while they're there, so I'm gonna try to sell a few masterpieces on plopsy to fun this vacation :)
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @mcrudd: I like your challenge. I also like your baby outfits.

@permanentrose: Cute sims

@hanuel: what is plospy?
    :) Smile!

@PhillipaErdnuss I usually change a lot of the rules to make it more relaxed, I agree with you simming should be fun not stresfull. I will definetly keep on posting pictures :) I am thinking of placing them in Newcrest and just let them live on there. Not quite sure there, will see how it goes once I get to the stage to kick them out LOL
    haneul wrote: »
    Almost 5 toddlers in the house, now. :) It's going to get fun if it's not already. Have you played with 6 or 7 toddlers before?

Many many moons ago I did the 7 toddler challenge LOL
    GrUYr6H.png

@permanentrose thanks for joining in :) It is different every time, once she painted a masterpiece and it sold almost immidiately and once she waited 2 days. But I am at the moment putting them up in Plopsy all the time to try and build up cash again, I need more toilets hahaha and a childrens room LOL
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @mcrudd: I like your challenge. I also like your baby outfits.

aww thank you <3 Happy simming :)

I am so so sorry Kristine. Its a bit tough right now, but things will get better, our money are better and you will soon give birth and things will seem brighter, sorry about not getting you to the loo on time.
    INIfGWf.png
    It is time <3
    P85ej3k.png
    Introducing baby number 6 little Edward <3
    7C4b2P6.png

gWqhEP4.png

Only one more pregnancy for now and then its a full house until a teen ages up after completing two aspirations :) So just need one more baby daddy to walk past the house, then its a little rest with the romances for a while LOL
    edited May 2021
    Double post, sorry :)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    I did something similar in that I had my sim go to each pre-made household town by town and get pregnant by each male sim - She made it to San Myshuno before I stopped and I forgot the count. I had aging off and used the birthday cakes. When the child moved out, I moved them into the house with their father to keep track of them all. I think I still have that file but with the way Sims 4 files are saved you can never tell which is which. It was fun and I moved her to a new town after she 'completed' a neighborhood!

I'm still working on my aspiration challenge and am finally working on the last family aspiration. It kind of messed up my plans for my sim when he would be finished so I'm just wanting to wrap him up and move on. I will redo that challenge again but looking for something new after.

So you are not allowing any aspiration awards at all? I'd probably just outlaw the ones that affect sim needs but keep the others optional! I'm not sure I can deal without a few of those rewards!!

Good luck on this one and I like the relaxed approach - Keep posting - I like the ABC order that you are giving your sim babies!
    @Llandros2012 what a cool way you did it, that way the kids had somewhere to go, so clever. I had to make it a little challenging so that is why I removed the aspiration rewards, I would tell you that a moodlet soving potion would have been handy a few times now LOL. But yeah it needs to be a little challenging. Hehehe you noticed my ABC hahahaha.
    You are seriously kidding me. I forgot about the lamp for the monsters under the bed now I have two kids up grrrrr
    SToUvE8.png
    Ok so little Dylan aged up to a Toddler :)
    tZxVkPa.png

And baby daddy for number 7 is picked and it is Darrell Charm
    z9mFQB5.png

I had to lock all the kids on the one side of the house and temporally put a bed in the kitchen LOL but success ;)
    cICfOXj.png

Now to just concentrate on everyone who is present until the new baby comes. Thankfully its weekend so its a good time to try and get everyone in a good routine, also need to work on the kids room and give them their own bathroom too :D
    I managed to do up the kids room a bit.
    38c4KUU.png

Gave them their own bathroom
    JQjQvJk.png

Belinda aged up, gosh she is not a happy toddler, but it was time.
    ZuNQdgf.png

She is a child now, so quickly working on trying to get her back in green again <3
    k65EHOG.png
    It is time to go and have baby number 7 :o
    40AexZ9.png