Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Nothing much I missed in 2020, other than working from home. But right now, we have to work from home again cuz there's another mini outbreak here in Singapore. It literally feels like dejavu right now.

Maybe I'll post Coffee's question since it was ninja-ed.

How do you feel about faux fur?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    LOL I don’t really like it, man. Like. I guess those who do like it can rock it, but it’s a lil too flashy and extra for my taste.

Have you ever shown up somewhere and happened to be wearing the exact same outfit, like the whole outfit, as someone else?
    edited May 2021
    No. That's like pretty impossible since I have many different parts to my whole outfit.

Has anyone complimented your outfit? If so, do you remember what you were wearing?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yeah! I was wearing a spaghetti-straps armed black and white plaid dress with a black shortsleeved bodysuit under it in that trendy way.

What makes more sense - buying a book you haven’t read yet but don’t know will be worth the price because you haven’t read it yet OR buying a book you know is worth it because you’ve read it already and loved it, but it would probably just hang out on the shelf until it’s read for the second time?
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    the latter for me personally. There are some books I either read years ago or just rented from the library that have become my absolute favourites and I would love to read them again and again
    The ones I only have to plant once, and then they come back every year without any further effort on my part.

my kind of person :D

what did you eat yesterday/today for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks?
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    edited May 2021
    For yesterday:
    Breakfast: Banana, light Greek Yogurt, oatmeal, starfruit, kiwi.
    Lunch: Battered Fish fillet (?) with buttermilk dressing, lettuce/Spinach salad and an edam cheese slice.
    Snack (I usually don't snack cuz I don't want to spike up my insulin levels unnecessarily but I had a long online meeting and I get bored easily so I decided to eat during it. LOL!): Some cookies I made a few weeks ago. There's many types like butter cookies, meringue cookies and red velvet.
    Dinner: A cornmeal buttermilk biscuit, grilled chicken, white sauce, lettuce and carrots.

What makes you angry when you are out and about?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Selfish behaviour. Especially when it happens on the roads and puts other people at risk.

Same question.
    People making a lot of noise.

Do you have any fav 'original' instrumental track (i.e, it isn't a version without the lyrics of the original song)?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yeah, the song 'Heavyweight' by Infected Mushroom (specifically the first half of it) is one of my favourite songs. Although I guess it's not necessarily 'instrumental' since it consists of produced sounds hmm... then I'll say 'Oblivion' by Astor Piazolla

@DeKay you eat so well, I should have known you are a foodie since you're into baking ^_^

If you could have any exotic pet (morals and logic excluded ie it could be a whale lol) what would it be?
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    Yeah, the song 'Heavyweight' by Infected Mushroom (specifically the first half of it) is one of my favourite songs. Although I guess it's not necessarily 'instrumental' since it consists of produced sounds hmm... then I'll say 'Oblivion' by Astor Piazolla

DeKay you eat so well, I should have known you are a foodie since you're into baking ^_^

If you could have any exotic pet (morals and logic excluded ie it could be a whale lol) what would it be?

Haha, thank you. I'm eating well cuz I'm trying to lose body fat (I'm skinny fat, LOL) and also this all started back then in 2017 when the doctor told me I had high cholesterol. 😭🤧

I want a red panda. Cuz they're cute. 😂

Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    A raven, and not as a pet, but one that knew me, who would come to see me, but who lived free. It's possible, and they are very intelligent.
    I'm kind of trying to make friends with them these days, trying to have something to feed them, in my pocket or in my car, in case I encounter them. They remember individual humans by face and will remember who treated them kindly or poorly, and even tell their friends about it.

I can't think of a question.
    Hmmm. If you could build your dream home, would it be large or small? Convenient to downtown, or out in the countryside/woods? Who or what would live there with you?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited May 2021
    I want it to be like those modern glass walls type of houses. Tho, I'm probably gonna regret it practically when the sunlight shines in. XD Maybe if the glass has some kinda technology to block out the sun, that would be cool.
    I would say like medium size would be okay. My imaginary non-existent husband will live with me in it. XD

What's the color of your bed sheet?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Light tan.

Deep down, are you more likely to hold grudges or let bygones be bygones?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited May 2021
    I never hold a grudge. I don't get mad often and when I do it doesn't last. Typically it involves a last minute change in plans or something cuz I don't like when that happens. That probably explains why I'm not easy to Surprise- it usually involves unknown last minute changes and typically on or around my birthday I usually expect something to happen, or at least a cake.

Do you prefer a regular cake or a cupcake cake (aka a cake made of cupcakes held together with frosting)?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    Neither. I'm not a cake person unless it's an ice cream cake.

Are you good at bowling?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Nope! I thought I was when I was a kid, but then I realized I’m just so in love with the wings they sell at those places and so caught up in the conversations I have with the people I go with that I don’t focus on perfecting the craft itself. I’m not very competitive, so it’s actually still fun for me!

One of those things you always say you’d like to do if you had time, but just haven’t even when you did have time?
    reading informative books on subjects I'm interested in that are non-fiction. I have several that I started but struggle to finish :/
    DeKay wrote: »
    Haha, thank you. I'm eating well cuz I'm trying to lose body fat (I'm skinny fat, LOL) and also this all started back then in 2017 when the doctor told me I had high cholesterol. 😭🤧

wait, what's skinny-fat? o_o I need to lose some fat too, ugh, primarily in the lower part of my face lol I'm fine with my body the way it is, even though I'd like to be thinner, but my face is one of those that gains weight easily and I get chubby cheeks ;_;
    They remember individual humans by face and will remember who treated them kindly or poorly, and even tell their friends about it.

omg seriously?! That's super cool!!

Who is a person you look up to because of the quality of their character?

Drummer in Seize The Day
    My father! True role model of mine, since I’d like to be just as hard working, honest, and well-meaning.

(Same for your answer to the last question, though! Like one of the things I tell myself I want to do is to read up on Lincoln and the Civil War, on top of some fictional classics, but I’m just more of a YA fiction person at heart apparently.)

Favorite type of smoothie?
    reading informative books on subjects I'm interested in that are non-fiction. I have several that I started but struggle to finish :/
    DeKay wrote: »

wait, what's skinny-fat? o_o I need to lose some fat too, ugh, primarily in the lower part of my face lol I'm fine with my body the way it is, even though I'd like to be thinner, but my face is one of those that gains weight easily and I get chubby cheeks ;_;
    They remember individual humans by face and will remember who treated them kindly or poorly, and even tell their friends about it.

omg seriously?! That's super cool!!

Who is a person you look up to because of the quality of their character?

https://fitbod.me/blog/skinny-fat-cut-or-bulk/#:~:text=What is being skinny fat,low amount of muscle mass.
    My father! True role model of mine, since I’d like to be just as hard working, honest, and well-meaning.

(Same for your answer to the last question, though! Like one of the things I tell myself I want to do is to read up on Lincoln and the Civil War, on top of some fictional classics, but I’m just more of a YA fiction person at heart apparently.)

Favorite type of smoothie?

Fruit with Greek yogurt.

What what the last thing you drank?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    An iced Shirley temple! It’s Sprite with grenadine syrup in it.

Something that makes you feel tired but in a good way?
    After working out (cardio).

What brand of mouth wash do you use?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I don’t use any 0:
    I just floss and brush my teeth. Is that weird??

Last thing you did that you regret? (can be super small)
    No, that's not weird. I used to do that too. And sometimes I don't use mouth wash either now. 😂

Going to Burger King yesterday to redeem my sundae ice cream. I waited 10 mins at the counter but the cashier was busy preparing the food. 🙈 And I gave up and went home without my sundae. 😔😡

Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Telling one of my friends about my celebrity crush... it just made it worse because they think we'd be adorable together and are now praying to the universe that that actually happens.... *sigh* I want it to, but there is low chances.

Also telling my friends about a song I wrote about someone. It's really good. But they're like "send it to him!" And I don't wanna be awkward so that's not happening. As much as I want my songs out there, just not that way, not yet, not unless I rewrite it.

Same question
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    Already answered it. I'm still mad about it. I'mma boycott Burger King for like, uhm, 3 months. That'll teach 'em. XD

First band/artist you ever remember obsessing over?
    FwDXXd5.gif