The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream Home Decorator Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i might be the only one but ilove the pop ups that say blank wants to try blank should they. then when i did that with one family iit said they didn't end up liking it. i love realism . its just enough.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    i might be the only one but ilove the pop ups that say blank wants to try blank should they. then when i did that with one family iit said they didn't end up liking it. i love realism . its just enough.
    Are the pop ups frequent?

I haven't had a go with it yet. I've loaded it up twice but am too stressed irl at the moment and it just seems like more than I can cope with to assign every single sim some likes and dislikes.

I might just start playing and assign them as I go along.

I really wish the new pack was out tomorrow lol.
    Are the pop ups frequent?

I haven't had a go with it yet. I've loaded it up twice but am too stressed irl at the moment and it just seems like more than I can cope with to assign every single sim some likes and dislikes.

I might just start playing and assign them as I go along.

I really wish the new pack was out tomorrow lol.

not sure yet i got here just before the release yesterday but then had a tele dr. appointment. and later m0m showed up with food. the friends reunioun was in between so i just started messing around with the update last night.had 2 so far. one should i try fishing 2 i hate fishing same sim..
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    not sure yet i got here just before the release yesterday but then had a tele dr. appointment. and later m0m showed up with food. the friends reunioun was in between so i just started messing around with the update last night.had 2 so far. one should i try fishing 2 i hate fishing same sim..

I have not had this happen! I have only gotten the pop-up asking whether to add a like. I am looking forward to getting an activity suggestion!

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    GirafHuntr wrote: »

I have not had this happen! I have only gotten the pop-up asking whether to add a like. I am looking forward to getting an activity suggestion!

i was playing my legacy which is rotational cause the family is big 7 kids. maybe that has something to do with it. theres a lot of family and friends. so i was playing one family when i got the pop up.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    edited May 2021
    Only 3 More Days!!!!
    Only 3 More Days!!!!
    Only 3 More Days!!!!

good work gave me a raise. i wasn't excited til the patch came out. i love the new hobbies and whatever the other stuff is, i was playing earlier but it was distracting cause i forgot to tuen off the video of fantayzia. so it played when i loaded up gonna try again now.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Only 3 More Days!!!!
    Only 3 More Days!!!!

good work gave me a raise. i wasn't excited til the patch came out. i love the new hobbies and whatever the other stuff is, i was playing earlier but it was distracting cause i forgot to tuen off the video of fantayzia. so it played when i loaded up gonna try again now.

thats wonderful
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    here's day 3s song
    Phil Vassar - Just Another Day In Paradise
    https://youtu.be/QR4Y6Ll0DwA
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited May 2021
    I had my doubts bout the next Game pack coming out, but after watching the livestream for it, I think I have changed my mind, and look forward to getting it, :) , but I still want My Werewolves added into game.
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    The only bad thing is it didn’t come out this weekend!

I was expecting atleast an Early Access showing from the Game Changers Today. Maybe Tomorrow or Monday.
    I can't wait to add those lounge like sofas to my game.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    so can't wait so close so far away I like the little pop ups I mean I don't really care what happens little things don't bug me but I have a lot of sims in my current active save and I've only seen two of the pop ups with one being outside my active house I think he was jogging by or something.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

I was expecting atleast an Early Access showing from the Game Changers Today. Maybe Tomorrow or Monday.

I hope so! Then I’d get to enjoy some of the new things second hand!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,872 Member
    Does anyone know when embargo lifts and the game changers post their videos ?
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited May 2021

First thing I plan to do is step into CAS.
    waiting.jpg
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Does anyone know when embargo lifts and the game changers post their videos ?

I'm hearing Monday from people on Twitter.
    2 Days!!!!!
    edited May 2021
    Here’s too the next two days flying by!

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    edited May 2021
    Ya know, it's a real shame it couldn't come out last Friday. I'm mourning having a long bank holiday weekend and then going back to work on release day 😪
    only two more days then we get to play with a new pack
    and hopfuly we won't have to wait to long for another countdown thread
    only two more days then we get to play with a new pack
    and hopfuly we won't have to wait to long for another countdown thread

As soon as the Expansion Pack is announced I will do another Countdown. I hope it's a really good pack.