Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Dream Home Decorator?

Comments

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yes. On release.
    Yup I planned on it from the trailer release! Lots of B/B stuff I’ll use and I like the career it goes along with my play style of changing the NPCs anyways 😂
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Yes. On sale.
    I’ll buy it eventually for BB items but I’m not really a builder. I just know every house on the gallery will now have this stuff in it. Everything that seems to affect gameplay was patched in so I’m not seeing the need to get the pack on release.
  • Options
    silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yes. On sale.
    I've entered a few giveaways (thank you!) so I'm interested, but even though I love building in the sims (and kitchens), I can't justify paying full-price for the objects when the gameplay is lacking. The cas is a little squiggly too (excusing the utilikilt). I really wish gameplay was a little stronger - it'd be an immediate buy if they'd added in real-estate or build/renovator career (like what was shown on the new channel). Anyway we'll see if they've added any secret/surprise features when the reviews drop.
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yes. On sale.
    Yes, but i'll be waiting for a sale.

Despite being iffy about this pack, i'm still going to get in when its on sale. I like the BB items and i'm willing to pay for them.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Still not sure.
    Not sure! The pack doesn't really suit my play-style, but depending on how the community responds to the release, I might be tempted to buy.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Yes. On release.
    I was going to wait for a sale, I even posted in the negative thread about it being a waste of a spot. but after watching the livestream and seeing all the modular options I'm definitely getting this. but not for the gameplay, I still think it's not the best type of pack for this, but for the build/buy of course. It's like the ultimate buy mode object pack ever. There's a ton of creativity in this pack, it's just not in the gameplay IMO.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Yes. On release.
    Maybe not on release DAY... but I will totally be buying it.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yes. On release.
    Probably pretty soon after release. I can’t wait to try the modular shelving and sofa’s. Also that glass cooktop looks fun too. I love active careers, so I’m thinking I will probably enjoy the career too. I like that they added a couple of things for children. Not sure whether that fire truck came with the fireman update, or this one, but it looks cute. I sure wish they had added a toddler bed or two and more children’s furniture snd toys though, and I really need more lots.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    No
    Nah, I'll pass.
    Not paying for something that I can already do in the game.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Yes. On sale.
    I'm tempted by the CaS items, but I don't know if it's a reason to get the pack. :-/
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Yes. On release.
    The sight of the modular items and ability to now have a stove top separate from the oven made me 🤤

So yes, instant buy and rehaul of some tiny homes.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Yes. On release.
    I'm just baffled as to why the poll does not add up to 100% 🙃

Yes on release 53% yes on sale 22% means people who said yes = 75%

Not sure 11% and no 12% = 23% together

75% + 23% = 98%

One of life's mysterious mysteries, what happened to the other 2%.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Yes. On release.
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    Nah, I'll pass.
    Not paying for something that I can already do in the game.

I wish I could already do this career in the game
    Tuesday seems so far away
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    No
    I'm just baffled as to why the poll does not add up to 100% 🙃

Yes on release 53% yes on sale 22% means people who said yes = 75%

Not sure 11% and no 12% = 23% together

75% + 23% = 98%

One of life's mysterious mysteries, what happened to the other 2%.

Does it take time for the results to tally? If it’s instant then it must be a glitch.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Still not sure.
    Dunno with the likes/dislikes coming in the patch and me not having touched the game in months anyway, probably not. Lots of cool BB stuff but I'm tired of packs that are more build than play, at least from what I can tell on the surface. Wishing everyone who's been waiting for something like this lots of fun with it though :)
  • Options
    ArabelleArabelle Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes. On release.
    Yes!! I haven't been this excited for a pack for a good while. They're finally giving us something we wanted (in the free update, sure) but buying it will add more likes/dislikes in terms of decor, and im wondering if that will apply to our sims decor and how their house is furnished/ their mood!
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    No
    I don't think it's really a pack I'll enjoy. I'll wait and see what the next one is :smile:
  • Options
    ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Still not sure.
    once again they have managed to underwhelm me. I already redecorate homes whenever it strikes me and in my mind I imagine my sims are doing the redecorating since they are paying for it. I don't need to go through some senseless interactions just to change the decore. I don't recall many players begging for another career let alone one like this. There was quite a bit of clamoring for farming and hotels and fairies but once again we get something out of left field. Likes and dislikes is a really great improvement and definitely could use more furniture options so we will see,. I will await the final verdict.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Yes. On release.
    I didn't think I would want it from the trailer, but the live stream changed my mind, so if I can afford it I will own it on release day.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Yes. On sale.
    As soon as I am able. <3
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes. On release.
    Yes on release
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Yes. On release.
    Seeing how my game is already broke why not add more bugs. EA more concerned with CAS then fixing bugs.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes. On release.
    Seeing how my game is already broke why not add more bugs. EA more concerned with CAS then fixing bugs.

It isn't the packs that break games it's the patches.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Still not sure.
    If a expansion or update of value ever comes I'll probably get it on sale just for the build items I would never use the career.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    No

It isn't the packs that break games it's the patches.

Same diff
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top