Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

nvm

Siiiiiiiiiimss3Siiiiiiiiiimss3 Posts: 318 Member
ok guys i need some help please
i have a household of 5 . i want to move out 2 of them and play with these two in a new town.
i downloaded nraas traveler mod to help.
i want to keep relationships and the family tree .
here is what i am planning on doing
1. move out 2 sims into same neighbourhood, making this my new active household
2. move these 2 sims to new city

will this result in any loss of descendants of new or old household ?
thank you!! i’m also new to mods so not completely sure how to navigate it .
tumblr_nsogqlwU6T1ti4ywro1_540.png
I cannot choose only 5 traits, so here's 23..
LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!
Post edited by Siiiiiiiiiimss3 on

Comments

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Yes, this can work, with the family tree and all other save data preserved, if you use NRaas Traveler and follow the steps to change the sims' homeworld once they're in that new world. Be sure to make a backup copy of your save before they travel, just in case something goes wrong and you need to try again. This guide covers the process of changing homeworlds as well as other common questions:

https://www.nraas.net/community/Traveler-FAQ#Is-it-possible-to-switch-homeworlds-permanently
  • Siiiiiiiiiimss3Siiiiiiiiiimss3 Posts: 318 Member
    thank you so much i did that and it’s all well except one thing !! i made another thread
    tumblr_nsogqlwU6T1ti4ywro1_540.png
    I cannot choose only 5 traits, so here's 23..
    LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!