Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Balcony Corner won't change colours from GREEN!!

NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
https://i.gyazo.com/3936228ba9aaec8dc7768b107bcbec60.mp4

No matter what I do, this part turns back to being green. I delete the whole balcony and remake it? Green. I move the build to another lot? Green. Nothing works. It's driving me insane.

(EA_Lanna: edited to update thread title to match opening post and be within forum rules)
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    It's a bug and unfortunately once it happens there isn't a way to fix it (at least I haven't found one), even deleting that whole corner and redoing it doesn't work, when you place a completely new piece it still remembers the previous trim. The only way to undo it is by using undo and going back to the step before it happens. So annoying.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited May 2021
    I think I've managed to fix it. I think I deleted the rounded part and then just redoing the sides it stretched over the rounded part. Or something like that?
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    AmeliaTodd wrote: »
    It's a bug and unfortunately once it happens there isn't a way to fix it (at least I haven't found one), even deleting that whole corner and redoing it doesn't work, when you place a completely new piece it still remembers the previous trim. The only way to undo it is by using undo and going back to the step before it happens. So annoying.

528b436d692875bf5dfbcad1740e7226.png

;(
    musteni wrote: »
    I think I've managed to fix it. I think I deleted the rounded part and then just redoing the sides it stretched over the rounded part. Or something like that?

I just made it a square. Not dealing with that nonsense. I spent 40 minutes on it.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Oh…yup! You have to find where on the grid that 🤬 corner registers as a room. It can take what seems like a lifetime of random clicking about before you find it too. By then you have nearly starved to death, possibly soiled yourself, and definitely cried.