Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims are dumb.....

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    My favorite is them mopping the floor while the still broken sink is spraying water right on them.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Agreed. TS4 sims the dubest yet, despite the EA claim of 'smarter sims'. TS2 ones are much better though they have their moments.

I love the sims 2, and they definitely have the best personalities, but they're dumber than a bag of rocks. They will kill themselves within 10 irl minutes if you leave them alone
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    So guess where that leaves the TS4 ones? Have found, at least in my games, that female sims are smarter than the males.
  • Options
    BitterBubblyBitterBubbly Posts: 70 Member
    Astro wrote: »
    @BitterBubbly Oh yes. I had one sim who always started her day by jogging with her coffee :)
    This reminds me of my sim that would eat while on the toilet!
    An endless cycle of multitasking! :)

@Astro MULTITASKING!!! Hahahaha! You know...one of my sims got a call from the principal once because her nephew got caught eating food in the bathroom. One of the responses had something to do with "excellent time management" or something to that effect...and that's the response she gave, because she WOULD think that. :D
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Kironide wrote: »
    Are sims still washing dishes in the bathroom sink all the way upstairs rather than the kitchen sink? Or is that not a thing anymore , lol.

Still a thing, unfortunately!
    What a shame.
    Kind of wondering (technical wise) what makes a sim place a certain sink that's farther away on a higher priority than one closer.

Someone said it was because they will choose the sink with the highest hygiene or cleaning value. A hygiene 4 bathroom sink seems chosen over a hygiene 3 kitchen sink.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Never thought of that. I've always thought in terms of distance. Like your Mandela quote.
  • Options
    channel4simschannel4sims Posts: 22 Member
    Sometimes the sims really do weird stuff. I put a sink next to my sim, since I was recording a michinima, but he went to the other sink far away. I had to delete the other sink so that he would wash the plate where I wanted hahah