Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Game of “You or Me”

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    You! I remember some, but my memory is shifty with that sort of thing.

WMLT stare at someone silently until they say something just to see their response?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Me.

WMLT have very silent footsteps?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    You!

WMLT not eat something that just looks too aesthetically pleasing to eat?
    You.

WMLT get mad when the food they make don't look pretty?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    You! I would like it to look nice, but taste is the number one priority haha

WMLT have lots of shoes?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    You, because I'd take a pic maybe, but then eat it.

I was interested in the bit about Loki, because I've long had an interest in the mythos of that god of Norse origin. His association with knots and binding, because I really enjoy knots in general, liked to make and untangle knots as a child, like knot theory (at least as a dabbler) and Loki's reputation as a trickster but scratches the surface of his fascinating lore. Loki also changes sex and gender several times in different legends, and is known as a shapeshifter, even became a mare in order to be impregnated by a stallion, and give birth to an eight-legged horse(*shudder* eight legs). Some have said Loki may in some part have been the inspiration for the Lucifer of Christian mythos.

Loki is fascinating way beyond the pop culture images in movies. Ancient lore is so twisted!

WMLT like the song "Santeria" by Sublime even though the message and lyrics are so...bad?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Neither of us.

WMLT be obsessed with dental care?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Nah, that song is one I am guilty about liking. Because it's so BAD and I know it.

Both of us, if by "dental care" you mean dental hygiene. Dental care from a dentist, I do my best not to need, and have mostly succeeded for a long time, but I have a dental appointment tomorrow and know I might need...something. Been watching my back molars develop dark spots at the gumline for a couple of years now, and know something will have to be done sooner or later.

WMLT to have acne right now?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    *no comment*
    okay okay. me. sigh.

WMLT use filters maybe a little too much?
    Meeeeeeee.

WMLT spend a lot of time daydreaming?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Me!!! Definitely.

Then that makes two of us; you’ll never find me without a filter, it’s hilarious.

WMLT hit snooze, knowing they’ll just go back to sleep?
    edited May 2021
    What is snooze for again? I thought it's to turn off the alarm and it will turn on again after 5mins or so? I'm always curious about that.
    Ah, either way, I don't do any of that since I can wake up without an alarm.

So you.

WMLT be able to fall asleep in 5 - 10 mins?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    You! Not me. At all. I have trouble sleeping. I don’t know if it’d count as official insomnia, but it sure is annoying.

Yeah that’s what it is! Snooze is my very best friend. Though, sometimes, I even hit actual “off” instead of snooze and end up wayyyy oversleeping.

WMLT go to a restaurant but find out it’s closed because they forgot to call the place beforehand?
  • Zara_StacyZara_Stacy Posts: 167 Member
    edited May 2021
    Me. i forget things too much.

WMLT be the first to learn an instrument.
    0GnCyNY.gif
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    you. I'm not very musical

WMLT order a salad at the restaurant?
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    I eat salad like allllllll the time; I even get made fun of at work for it and it's pretty bad. Like they would say I eat leaves and grass and call me "a giraffe". 😔😔 So if I even do go out to a restaurant which is like a bit rare cuz I don't eat out a lot, I would most def order my fav food which is Fish N Chips. If I wanted to eat a salad, I can just do that at home, is my point. 😂 😂

So you.

WMLT have a better short term memory?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    I eat salad like allllllll the time; I even get made fun of at work for it and it's pretty bad. Like they would say I eat leaves and grass and call me "a giraffe". 😔😔 So if I even do go out to a restaurant which is like a bit rare cuz I don't eat out a lot, I would most def order my fav food which is Fish N Chips. If I wanted to eat a salad, I can just do that at home, is my point. 😂 😂

So you.

haha omg me too!!! :D I love salad! and I often crave vegetables, which a lot of people don't understand. Apparently some people can't taste the bitterness in things like broccoli and I am one of those people - broccoli tastes sweet to me and not at all bitter. Are you the same I'm guessing?

and regarding the memory, I'll say me? I used to cram a load of information into my brain an hour before exams, pass them with good grades and then forget everything I learned because it was only short-term :#

WMLT regularly paint their nails?
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    You. I hate the look of it on any gender, frankly, and hate the sensation when I've tried it, and always pick and scrape at it.

@Coffeecrumblecake for acne, it was both of us. I didn't generally get acne as a teen and just in time for my first appt with a new dentist, had not just one, but broke out on both cheeks, chin, even one on my nose. Weird. Got any advice for what to use on it?

WMLT get told by a dentist that they have excellent teeth and gum health?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    You. I had lots of fillings when I was a kid :#

And yeah, nail varnish gets really annoying after the first couple of days.

WMLT still be playing video games regularly when they’re 80?
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Possibly both of us? I really enjoy video games but don't get time to play much these days, apart from the occasional bit of Sims 4. But can definitely see myself revisiting this in retirement. I am also planning to still dress the same in my 80s as I do in my 30s. 😁

WMLT choose watching a comedy over a drama?
    edited May 2021
    DeKay wrote: »

So you.

haha omg me too!!! :D I love salad! and I often crave vegetables, which a lot of people don't understand. Apparently some people can't taste the bitterness in things like broccoli and I am one of those people - broccoli tastes sweet to me and not at all bitter. Are you the same I'm guessing?

and regarding the memory, I'll say me? I used to cram a load of information into my brain an hour before exams, pass them with good grades and then forget everything I learned because it was only short-term :#

WMLT regularly paint their nails?

Wait, broccoli is bitter? LOL. To me, it's sweet (if stir fried) . Of course not crazy "fruit like" sweet but def not bitter either... 😂 But if I were to just steam it/boil it, then it's just bland to me. Tho, I'm probably like the worst person to ask if something is bitter cuz I drink my tea without sugar or milk all the time so I'm super used to bitterness. XD
    Possibly both of us? I really enjoy video games but don't get time to play much these days, apart from the occasional bit of Sims 4. But can definitely see myself revisiting this in retirement. I am also planning to still dress the same in my 80s as I do in my 30s. 😁

WMLT choose watching a comedy over a drama?

Hmmm... Maybe me but honestly, I find it so hard to find a good comedy TV show. Maybe if it was movies, then I'd go for a comedy over a drama since there's more comedy movies, I guess, that are actually good.

WMLT be afraid of the dark?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'll guess you.

WMLT prefer dark rooms to brightly lit ones?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    You. ^^

Wmlt take the blame for someone else?
    I'll guess you.

WMLT prefer dark rooms to brightly lit ones?

I'm not afraid of the dark tho.
    You. ^^

Wmlt take the blame for someone else?

This is a tough one. If I feel like I was part of it, I would take the blame but if it was just to protect someone, and I wasn't even indirectly involved, then I won't take the blame.

WMLT be obsessed with music?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited May 2021
    I mean, depends on what you mean by obsessed with music. I listen to my favorites, I dance with a dance group, I sing a little, and I want to learn guitar and get back into playing piano. I'm also an aspiring songwriter and I almost want to try vocal lessons for the fun of it. Don't think I'd ever sing professionally.

(I have this weird goal of my favorite singer singing a song I wrote. Not the one I wrote about him though. That one I'll keep tucked away in my diary behind lock & key until the time is right, or maybe I can rewrite it? So yeah. And if you know me by now you'll know who I'm talking about, starts with an H. :love: )

WMLT become an actor
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top