Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I almost never watch tv, but if I'm in the room and it's being watched, most of the time it won't get my full attention. I'd rather be watching my YouTube channel subscriptions, reading articles of interest, or playing Sims3 or something else.

Have any ambitious projects for the summer?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited May 2021
    @Nushnushganay Ghosts are definitely real! Or even supernatural beings. I hear a lot of stories from my mom cuz when she's younger, she lived in a forest setting (it's quite common here in Asia to live in the woods back then in the 60's XD) and there were a lot of supernatural beings. There was one story where her dad got 'slapped' by one and got a very high fever the next day or something. 🙈

And there was another time, my classmate and best friend were with me in the workshop in school and they both saw like a black figure move past behind me. They're not usually ones to prank me or anything and it didn't even seem like they were pranking me cuz they both said it so suddenly, so I believed them. :D

Even until today, my mom does see a white figure in our apartment tho usually that white figure is what we believe is the 'guardian' of the house and it's harmless. And sometimes she sees a black tall figure and usually when she sees this, there will death in the house like a pet will die or something, or any other bad thing could happen. It's funny how she always tells me this and seems so calm about it without yeeting. XD But I guess she got used to it growing up in the forest. :D

Well, I have two more client meetings this week. But tomorrow is a public holiday so maybe I will just spend the day drawing.

What was the last thing you cooked?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    I'm going to be writing a few stories! Other than that, I think focusing on self-care for once and slowing the pace of things will be a hefty project on its own.

Something you'd like to be remembered for?
    edited May 2021
    The kid who was mutuals with her fav band guys. XD I was asked this question here the other day. And it's still the same answer. LOL.

What was the last thing you cooked? Since it was ninja-ed.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    LOL oops didn't see it there! Mongolian beef, actually. Quickly cooked, thin strips of beef with soy sauce, ginger, and brown sugar served with green onion choppings and white rice. One of my favorites.

If you could choose one emotion to temporarily eliminate from being able to feel for a year, what would it be?
    that's a hard one. Shame? or would it be anger? One of those two. Maybe anger, because my shame I suffer privately, but anger affects others. Though I will say, the shame is the worst.

I smoked boneless beef ribs, and baked a genoise topped with strawberry reduction and some local raw cream, lightly whipped, but posted pics of that (not that either was 'pretty') in the "last thing you ate" thread.

If you could grow a vegetable, what would you choose?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Anger. No, wait, maybe sadness. Gah, I don't know. Maybe sadness. :D

Fav healthy food?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    We coincided, there, DeKay.

Fav healthy food... I would have said broccoli but I'm allergic to it now. So out of what I can still eat? Tie between seaweed, and nonfat Greek yogurt.

Best way to blow off steam when you're frustrated?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Singing. And showering. Singing - in the shower ^_^

Something you find strangely satisfying?
    Sharpening knives. I don't know why I love it so, but I do. It's meditative, relaxing, and then when I'm done, I feel euphoric at how sharp it is. Terrifyingly sharp, but also sharp enough to slide through a ripe tomato without drag...

Something you find strangely repellent?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Flowers. Like, I think roses and sunflowers are aesthetically pleasing and I get the symbolic significance of giving flowers, but I don’t like the smell that most flowers have, and I don’t like the bugs that hitch a ride on them 🤷‍♀️

A sound you’d like to wake up to on a weekend?
    The one I love, murmuring in my ear. But that's not gonna happen. So..how about, the sound of the ocean waves? That would be nice to wake up to: it would mean I'm about an hour's drive from here.

Your favorite indulgent breakfast?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    French toast.

What's one thing/dish/ingredient you think you eat the most?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Egg, maybe? I don’t like them that much, but I eat them for breakfast anyways and they’re in lots of recipes.

Are you one of those people who have super long camera rolls on your phone or do you clean it up once in a while?
    My phone's enormous capacity has finally been overfilled to the point that it's now saving pics and videos to an SD card. I need to clean it up, just haven't gotten around to it. Honestly, I should just delete it all.

Same question.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I literally have under a hundred photos, even though I’ve gotten a new phone that can take more, because I’m used to having the smallest storage capacity. So yeah you can’t tell much about me from it.

If you had a few dollars or so left on a gift card after spending it, would you just accept it and throw it away and or would you reload it?
    edited May 2021
    I feel like I'm literally the only person who cleans out my camera library. I can't stand it being cluttered especially with screenshots. 😂

Hmm, is that how gift cards work...? This is why I don't use them. I thought they could be used like vouchers. So like if you have $10 but you spend $15, then you'll pay with that and pay another $5?😅

If that is not what you mean by reload, then I would just throw it away.

Do you have a fav spot in the house?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yep! The living room. Plenty of windows but there's lots of plant overgrowth outside so the room has nice natural lighting that isn't too bright.

Yay a fellow camera roll cleaner! No, you're not the only one. And yeah that's how gift cards can work if you're purchase price exceeds what's in the card, but if your purchase price is a tint less than what the card holds, then you have some left over but it's not enough by itself. So like let's say you have a Starbucks gift card of $15 and you end up spending $12 but the $3 left in the card isn't enough to buy another drink, so you can either add money onto the gift card through your credit card or ditch it if you don't go to Starbucks often.

Same question about the spot in the house?
    weirdly, I guess I don't. There's something that bugs me about every room, so I just kind of live with it, don't really like any room more than the others. I'll perch on the toilet as a seat to check my email, as easily as in the living room.

Do you have a favorite YouTube channel you subscribe to?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    It's hard to pick a favourite. I really like 'Purple Palace'. Actually, Nush, I think you should check out a channel called 'Atomic Shrimp', I have a feeling you might enjoy that guy's videos, he's pretty great :)

same question
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    Nope! I'm actually - and no, I'm not kidding - not subscribed to any channel at the moment.

Something you'd like to be for Halloween if you were to go trick or treating?
    I always wanted to be a gory Vampire when I was a kid, you know, not the suave debonair kind, but the terrifying kind with bloody fangs! And I haven't gone trick or treating since I was 11 years old, but dressing for Halloween parties, was something I used to love doing (and threw a good one, one year...hope I will ever get the chance to do that again!) and one of my favorite costumes was skull-face makeup, a heavy top hat, and outfit that I guess would be called Dark Academia or something. I don't know what it was supposed to be, I just went on inspiration but the effect was very dramatic and intimidating.

@magic_cat_tree thanks for the suggestion! I checked out Atomic Shrimp and did like the channel.

What made you laugh long and hard, recently?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Anchor283Anchor283 Posts: 18 Member
    OMG, I was yammed in Hobby Lobby and almost literally ran smack into this giant pink flamingo! The thing is like 6 feet tall! Then I wanted to buy all the tropical looking decor and kept getting really excited but I had no one to share my excitement with so I just sat there laughing. You had to be there......

What is your favorite color?
    Black.

That sounds hilarious; I can picture it! 😂

If you could have been the inventor of something that is real today, what would it be?
    edited May 2021
    Yep! The living room. Plenty of windows but there's lots of plant overgrowth outside so the room has nice natural lighting that isn't too bright.

Yay a fellow camera roll cleaner! No, you're not the only one. And yeah that's how gift cards can work if you're purchase price exceeds what's in the card, but if your purchase price is a tint less than what the card holds, then you have some left over but it's not enough by itself. So like let's say you have a Starbucks gift card of $15 and you end up spending $12 but the $3 left in the card isn't enough to buy another drink, so you can either add money onto the gift card through your credit card or ditch it if you don't go to Starbucks often.

Same question about the spot in the house?

Oh in that case, I would usually just spend more than what the gift card has inside. 😂 Topping it up will just seem like an endless cycle and throwing away would be a waste.
    Black.

That sounds hilarious; I can picture it! 😂

If you could have been the inventor of something that is real today, what would it be?

Mp3 player. Cuz I love music and it would be cool if I invented that...

What is the most expensive object in your house?
    FwDXXd5.gif