Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator

Comments

• PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Your Style is Contemporary
    Your ever-evolving style is of-the-moment, expertly mixing the latest looks with pieces from the past. Raise a glass to your trend-savvy style with one of these popular potables.

Thank you for hosting this!
  • Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    My style is Cottage! <3
    What a fun quiz :blush:

Thanks for hosting another giveaway!
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I got:

Your Style is Midcentury Modern
    You make retro look gooood! Hip and oh-so-trendy, your taste for boomerang style is always the perfect vintage. Channel your inner mixologist, and whip up one of these #throwback toastables.

Thank you for doing this giveaway!
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 304 Member

Your Style is Midcentury Modern
    You make retro look gooood! Hip and oh-so-trendy, your taste for boomerang style is always the perfect vintage. Channel your inner mixologist, and whip up one of these #throwback toastables.
    Tom Collins
    Moscow Mule
    Gin and Tonic
  • PurpleHeatherPurpleHeather Posts: 83 Member
    The quiz site isn't available in my country, but I would like to enter the giveaway. I probably would have gotten the cottage style. Thank you for the giveaway!
  • BB0990BB0990 Posts: 28 Member
    thank you for this competition!!!

I got, Your Style is Modern

Sleek and streamlined, your aesthetic is minimalist with a focus on luxe materials and cutting-edge finishes. You don't always drink cocktails, but when you do they're martinis. Shaken, not stirred.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Your Style is Traditional
    You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age; toast your timeless good taste with one of these classic cocktails.

This was a hard one. Several pages had more than one that I liked. I ended up having to nitpick and find little things that I didn't like as much.

Thanks again for hosting!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Thank you so much for the giveaway! <3 My style is Midcentury Modern :)
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Enter me. I can't access the quiz, but at a guess (based on what I like to build). I'd say cottage.
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    edited May 2021
    Enter me!

(I couldn't reach the quiz.)

I already know my style(s) though! It's a mix of farmhouse/coastal/shabby chic cottage and industrial. :smiley:

Thanks for the giveaway & opportunity!
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I would like to enter! The website doesn't work in my country, but I imagine my result would be a mixture of Contemporary Industrial and Traditional styles. Thanks for the giveaway!
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    I got Coastal-
    Your Style is Coastal

Combining a laid-back look with nautical nods, you create spaces with a permanent vacation vibe. Kick back and toast your easy-breezy style with one of these summery sips.
    TYSM!
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I got cottage :) Thank you for the chance!
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    oh my goodness I have been on vacation and missed the game pack announcement, this is exactly what I've been waiting for!! Enter me please!!

My Style is Traditional
    You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age; toast your timeless good taste with one of these classic cocktails.
  • polishsimmepolishsimme Posts: 20 Member
    Enter me, please 🥰
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    Your Style is Traditional
    You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age; toast your timeless good taste with one of these classic cocktails. Manhattan/Sazerac/Old Fashioned
    Thank you for the giveaway!! Good Luck everyone. <3
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Your Style is Coastal

Combining a laid-back look with nautical nods, you create spaces with a permanent vacation vibe. Kick back and toast your easy-breezy style with one of these summery sips.

Thanks for doing the giveaway. Good luck to everyone.
  • Simmer4000Simmer4000 Posts: 27 Member
    Enter me.

I was not able to access the website.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Your ever-evolving style is of-the-moment, expertly mixing the latest looks with pieces from the past. Raise a glass to your trend-savvy style with one of these popular potables.

Thanks for doing this. :smile:
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Enter me please :)
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Enter me please.

Thank you for the giveaway. :)
  • birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    Enter me, please! :)
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

Thank you for the giveaway.

Your ever-evolving style is of-the-moment, expertly mixing the latest looks with pieces from the past.
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    Thanks so much for the opportunity <3

Your Style is Cottage
    Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina. Toast your rustic-meets-refined good taste with one of these soul-warming sips
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    edited May 2021
    Enter me, please.

Unfortunately I can't do the quiz. I think I would have either gotten contemporary or cottage as I like to mix and match. Contemporary with some older accent pieces. ;)

Thankyou for hosting the giveaway.