Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outfit idea...🤔

So I was playing my sims and everyone was freezing because they were in pajamas asleep, cant wear the cold weather catagory while sleeping. This got me thinking about a better outfit system.

What if instead of haveing 5 separate outfits in separate categories, you could just tag certain outfit for certain situations. So you would create your outfit then a box would pop up with various options to "tag" your outfit and you could tag it with multiple tags. Have the normal everyday, swimwear, underwear, formal, ect tags but also have different weather tags, temperature tags, location tags, situation tags, activity tags ect.

So for example I could make a raincoat and rain boot outfit then tag that outfit with the outside, any lot, raining, chilly tags. Or a sweatpants, hoodie, fuzzy sock outfit and tag it everyday, pajamas, inside, cold, chilly, home lot, or shorts, tank top, and flip flops tagged with everyday, any lot, warm, hot, sunny, outside then remove the flip flops and tag the barefoot one as the same except add the pajamas tag and replace outside with inside. Make some flannel pajamas for those cold winter nights, have a beautiful formal coat for your outdoor winter wedding, that could be removed for your indoor reception. Or a paint covered apron when your sim is painting. Or a outfit with a bib for toddlers who are eating. 🤷‍♀️

Comments

• Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I love this idea!

If I know I'm going to start my game in summer season, then my everyday outfit to start is a warm weather outfit, so it would be awesome to just create the outfit once then tick the boxes that would apply for that outfit, so in the case of how I play that particular everyday outfit would be tagged "Everyday" and also "Warm Weather". Then I wouldn't have to go back and try and figure out which pieces I used for Everyday when making my Warm Weather outfit.

I would also love the ability to "save" outfits, and also to copy over make-up and skin details to each outfit.
  • Options
    thenightcourtthenightcourt Posts: 173 Member
    This is a genius idea.
    Never forgive, always forget.
  • Options
    Arebak2Arebak2 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Chicklet453681 said:
    > I love this idea!
    >
    > If I know I'm going to start my game in summer season, then my everyday outfit to start is a warm weather outfit, so it would be awesome to just create the outfit once then tick the boxes that would apply for that outfit, so in the case of how I play that particular everyday outfit would be tagged "Everyday" and also "Warm Weather". Then I wouldn't have to go back and try and figure out which pieces I used for Everyday when making my Warm Weather outfit.
    >
    > I would also love the ability to "save" outfits, and also to copy over make-up and skin details to each outfit.

Your favorite Sims 4 outfits I wanted to see! I started a clothing shop with inspiration, and I thought it was a great place to go. That's currently my favorite. This is Logan. This is Logan. She's a creative teenager and she's been wearing her party. I love the combo color. I love color. Oh, CC is also welcome!