Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Karababy52
    I always remember being that nervous kid who never wanted to start a new school year (and I was a nightmare starting kindergarten, apparently) so I thought I'd make Ruby less than pleased to go, but didn't want to make it too dramatic. Just a little sad that her carefree life as a toddler is really over. The school projects are cool, I liked doing them all the first time around to see what they ended uo looking like finished. It's cool that they'll look different depending on if your sim works hard or sloppily and if they get help from an adult too. I also didn't know two adults could help out at a time, so that was a fun little surprise that Emmett and Jules both got to help out.

Yeah, I decided I won't cheat any of Jules' kids skills or aspirations, but any significant other or friend living with them is fair game for cheating, it's just too much to keep up with to have to worry so much about achieving all these things with too many sims. I'd rather focus on my energy on storytelling. It's all about what's fun for each individual person though :)

I love that Josh and Essa are still in their hazmat suits - probably the safe call. When I did this mystery with Rose, she wore it any time I had her leave the house even though I don't know how much it does after you make it through the blue mist room. Rose wore hers for the final battle with Mother as well, and I probably would have had Jules wear hers except that I needed her and Emmett to be able to kiss each other so hazmat suits would have clearly gotten in the way. I didn't notice that the battle was any easier or harder without a hazmat suit though - makes me wonder if it does actually do anything after that mist is gone. But for story purposes, it makes sense that they would keep it on as the infection gets worse.

Nice work with Essa making those vaccines, you really did do a nice build up for that feeling realistic in the story. Andddd there's the photos of them throwing vaccines on people, always amusing, I still can't believe that's the animation they chose lol. You're nearing the end of the mystery with a nice amount of time left this month too - not too much time left, but enough that you won't have to rush and you can have a little time to transition to next month. Always a great a place to be :)

@IllusoryThrall
    Thanks for your reply, that was a clever way to get the doctor appointment pictures! Does it take a long time to delete all the sims in a save, or is there a trick to doing it quickly? I guess you could always just have a save that's empty that you keep making copies of for stuff like that, now that I think about it. I have been there before, spending a lot of time setting up something elaborate just so I can tell a story haha. I like figuring out how to make things work in my game for my story purposes though, so usually it's a fun challenge to do stuff like that even if it is kind of time waster sometimes.

@Skeilah
    Of course things can never stay simple in your game for long, but I love it though! And it's a great way to start getting things ready for next month. You're really good at that, always finding a good reason to get them from one world to the next and make it fit tinot the story really well. I'm excited to meet Naoki's family officially too! They're sure to be interesting characters! I wonder how they will react to their alien grandchildren and the fact that Naoki is married to a man - I hope in the end they come around. You do tend to have a knack for redeeming characters so maybe they will end up being big softies :)
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    May 24

Week 4 Tuesday

2021-05-19-16_38_35-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    In Progress
    • Reach the top of Drama Club (level 3/4) ((-must be teen to earn the last promotion))
    • Collect Decorative Eggs (holiday scheduled Week 5 (Spring) Monday (May 30)
    • Improve Character Values (4/5 positive values, with 1 to go)
    • >>Responsible ✔
    • >>Empathy ✔
    • >>Manners ✔
    • >>Conflict Resolution ✔
    • >>Emotional Control (working on it)
    Completed
    • Top-Notch Toddler
    • Completed Artistic Prodigy
    • Completed Rambunctious Scamp
    • Completed Social Butterfly
    • Completed Whiz Kid
    • Reached the top of the Scouts
    • Earned A in elementary school
    • Collected Voidcritter cards (20/20)
    • Collect Holiday Plushies (8/8)
    As hard as Mia is working on her character traits as a Child, she won’t earn the rewards until she becomes a Young Adult. There is plenty of time. Although, it is easiest to improve manners and conflict resolution as a child with the parent doing the teaching. As a teen they lose that option and have to do it the hard way. In my opinion. For emotional control, writing in their journal works nicely as they can start as a child, and they earn writing skill. Jogging is good also, although they can’t start that until they are a teen.
    2021-05-19-16_38_35-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Of course Skye was in labor when yesterday ended and Jake just woke up to the knowledge that they are about to have a baby. Skye is sleeping while she can.
    2021-05-19-16_37_04-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

It is a girl, Zoe. That makes five kids and unfortunately, there is a still space in the house for Jake and Skye to have another accident.
    2021-05-19-16_42_03-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

I think Eli is the only one to notice the new sister in the nursey. This time around he is happy about having a new sibling.
    2021-05-19-16_49_39-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Oh today the word of the day is Bathtime. Please! Mia is at school so there is time to get the toddlers caught up on their needs.
    2021-05-19-16_53_19-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

While Rey went to Skye, Rex sought out Jake for his bath. Thankfully he asked early enough so Jake was able to successfully clean him up before leaving for work.
    2021-05-19-16_53_54-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Cute pose, and maybe Eli is praying that there will be no more siblings, or that his birthday is coming soon. Most likely, he is just dancing.
    2021-05-19-16_59_38-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Let’s see. Rex is going up to work on communication and Rey is going down to work on movement. They are about as opposite as is possible for a set to twins.
    2021-05-19-17_00_36-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Mia brought home a friend and then she left for drama club. He started off cleaning up after the toddlers and then began making his own mess. Skye sent him home at this point.
    2021-05-19-17_01_43-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Before the day can end, Skye has to update her social media and record a video to upload.
    2021-05-19-17_05_44-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Jake gets home from work and cleans up the house. It was trashed and there were dirty dishes everywhere.
    2021-05-19-17_06_01-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Then he settles Zoe down for the night with a bottle and a clean diaper. Another day down, seven more to go.
    2021-05-19-17_06_30-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    edited May 2021
    @sassytxbrat hahahaha adopt a dog or a cat so they can't have another oopsie baby, that's what I would do :P
    @permanentrose I keep thinking Mia and I will both be so glad when she can move out and leave this hectic house behind. One more week.
    ~Teresa~
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited May 2021
    @permanentrose ,
    haha at Lily :p Great trip for kids, tho I am not so sure is that place good place for them :D

@Karababy52 ,
    Gobbledy goop??? :D Great job creating the vaccine :) Lol at that "HUZZA! " :joy:

Melody Connors.. and dude.

day 10 , May

77zpALa.png
    Malcom is starting to be a bit paranoid, why you want to plant that? :joy:
    CvBBupM.png
    Melody did send the files to a hacker forum.
    6v8MBXd.png
    I let them use that needs potion, as she needed to play chess (for work task) , and they went to the park and played all night.
    8ZgCdMk.png
    Nelly showed up in the morning.. girl, sun is rising!
    VYItgI8.png
    And Bob was there, as a yoga instructor :p

apQ1pKI.png
    While Malcolm was at work, Melody went first in the library.. she has a weird feeling, like she is so used to hug strangers :joy:
    M7o7ywS.png
    Then she went to the bar..
    Melody: "Wasn't that dude a yoga instructor at this very same morning??"
    Yes, Bob is everywhere..
    zH4H5XC.png
    Well let's give him one too!
    Melody! Careful! Mele is looking!
    jivCOmv.png
    Melody: "Naah she saw nothing!"

JbpFga5.png
    Melody, I still think you do this too openly! :D

r7eEiY1.png
    StrangerVille swimming pool , (no idea who made it) .
    CnTQJyv.png
    Is Mele following you? Maybe she DID saw what you did with Bob!?

IY2xjwx.png
    puGN7a0.png
    Mmhh and toast with avocado as lunch!

fseOm3y.png
    Someone is home.. NO promotion! Come on, Malcolm :D

4o2I180.png
    Well at least he tries now..
    DPezqTa.png
    And again an evening in the gym with Wolfie.
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited May 2021
    I had a terrible headache today and was trying to keep Computer time as short as possible while having to study & use the computer all day long. Yeah. :s
    So that's why this update is brief and I may even skip comments and only put up the images. They're self-explanatory, really. (Knowing me, this won't work fully. But I may only comment on the pictures where I can think of something sarcastic to say instead of all of them :smiley: )
    last Update | Overview post&rules
    Update 20- Bridgeview

A4OZiik.png

Sarah's Diary
    ZAD2Kb2.png
    Kids? Have you done your homework? ... That's what I thought. ;)
    WeLuu9c.png
    This is what I like to see...! Everyone doing homework and Sarah making breakfast... [causally ignoring the broken sink disrupting the family idylle]
    qsMviX0.png
    CeJ8l4t.png
    OXemioA.png
    Uh oh, Greg has found the bee box...! (Totally not been waiting for that ever since I put it. Why would I? :smiley: ) By the way, the animation is hilarious, and I encourage everybody to try it out! :D
    8KXckv0.png
    twMlyV6.png
    And then, the birthday! These pictures went a lot better than the ones of their last birthday - I may actually get the hang of this until I need it for the Challenge Sim! :smiley:
    A606chq.png
    rQprKL1.png
    TYma71c.png
    NhYvbuf.png
    Z1Y4tjB.png
    Then, everyone went to Scouts, so the after-makeover-pictures are going to have to wait a while.
    Sophia is now a Loner and loves the outdoors, and wants to be a freelance botanist.
    Mark loves the outdoors and is lazy, and wants to be a Master Fisher.
    0jxkQVl.png
    RJOwkiU.png
    1EXfnDW.png
    Greg? What ever you had planned - don't do it. Your kids just got home from Scouts, and this is PG13. Just No. :smiley:
    A4OZiik.png
    Jm9omdE.png
    uXhF2RR.png
    I already like you, Mark. You're helping Mommy out! :smiley:
    KbQjlaZ.png
    I have to second Sophia's face here. What the heck, Mark? Why?! Why are you randomly throwing confetti and then looking this surprised about it?! :D
    4JEFRd4.png
    Family dinner! I can't believe it.
    mzBvbpB.png
    Mark was sad before bed, so Sophia tried to comfort him. (She also changed Connor's nappy, of which I haven't got a picture.) You're just as lovely as your twin, don't worry. <3
    9cDyI36.png
    CzNLGrO.png
    sXhN65c.png
    Bathroom picture! Say cheese...! Oop, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt. We're already out of here :smiley:
    LlA2vcR.png
    Miles, I know you're feeling depressed, and I'm sorry. But still - when I got you a journal I didn't mean you should use it at 4:58 in the morning when I just want to finish the day!!! (Would make a really good story post what he wrote in it. Sorry Miles and everyone else - not today. Not this week either probably.)

Tomorrow, Connor ages up, and we get another toddler to make life more exciting! :smiley:
    @sassytxbrat - can you relate?! (Sorry. I'll go to sleep now. Apparently Headaches don't make my humor any better.) :)

Schedule
    I am planning to play for 14 months, starting on the 1st of June with the Main Sim's toddler birthday. In May I will set up the rest of the family and play the Main Sim's baby stage. After that: 2 weeks as a toddler, 1 1/2 months as a child, 3 months as a teen, 3 months as a Young Adult, 3 months as an Adult and 3 months as an Elder for the Main Sim.
    For all others, I will use these MCC settings, starting on 1st of June, so it roughly works. (Combined, the Teen, YA, Adult and Elder stages are exactly 365 days right now).
    • Pregnany: 5 days
    • Baby: 7 days
    • Toddler: 14 days
    • Child: 45 days
    • Teen: 90 days
    • Young Adult: 93 days
    • Adult: 92 days
    • Elder: 90 days
    This might change when I get a feeling for the challenge. I will possibly extend this for a next Gen, or extend the YA and Adult stages, if I get Brindleton Bay and subsequent other worlds. And if I manage to stick around that long.
    I will start playing in Bridgeview (Newcrest) with a big family and the Baby No. 5 as main sim. I will move neighborhood each month, alternating the worlds. This starts as soon as the Main Sim turns teen.
    I want to work on roughly two aspirations per month with my Main Sim, or, better said, on about 3 goal sets of the "Master Simmer" challenge to try and get all achievements - mainly because with my current packs there are 38 goal sets - 3,1666 per month. (See Rules).
    I think with normal play, I'll never get there! But with so much time to stretch out the skilling, it might work. And it will definitely keep me from getting bored. ;)

Characters
    --Gallery (Sims and houses): Hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear, Name "One Sim - Fam. Britton". My gallery name is Noctuara.
    Parents: Sarah and Greg Britton. They live on the 20x15 "Comfy Cubby" in Bridgeview, Newcrest.
    Kids: Sophia & Mark (Twins)
    • Greg Britton - Greg is a young adult who has a strong interest in Gaming and Computers and is quite a Geek. Unfortunately, he also is a bit slobby and mean. Due to his history, he is a bit troubled, has Bad Manners, is Irresponsible, Argumentative and Insensitive. But he can be nice as well... if he tries his best... (and I help him by x-ing out all his autonomous mean&mischievous interactions from the Parenthood traits) He was working in business, but hated it. So he enrolled for a Programming course and is now a freelance programmer listed with an agency. On the side, he participates in Novice Tournaments.
    • Sarah Britton - Sarah on the other hand wants to be the best parent possible, even though she is a Young Adult herself. She is very neat, good and loves being with her family. She found a job as Freelancer Artist to try and keep the two of them afloat.
    • Sophia Britton - The firstborn, and the twin of Mark. She is a teenager already. She continues to prefer doing things alone, mostly being outside gardening.
    • Mark Britton - The secondborn and the twin of Sophia. He is a teenager as well. He likes being outdoors at the river catching some fish, or taking a nap to recover after all the work fishing is.
    • Miles Britton - The thirdborn. He is a child already. His fun-loving personality is overshadowed by some gloom, and he aims to uncover the secrets of mankind at his science table.
    others:
    • Gary Whelan, a friend of Greg from high school. Lives on "Oak Alcove", 20x15, Bridgeview. He is a Bro, Geek and Active. He works as a Game developer.
    • Fam. Aldrich, the neighbours and friends of Sarah. They live on the 30x20 "Fernpark" in Bridgeview. Elderly Pamela lives here with her Grandchildren after both parents died in a plague at young years. Pamela loves to Garden, cook at spend time with her Grandchildren. And if she had the time (and I the money), she'd love to learn to knit. Readhed Alexia, already a Young Adult, is the image of her mother. She loves to paint, channeling all her emotions on the canvas. She feels heavily responsible for her younger siblings, Tessa and Joey (twins). Tessa loves to make crafts like her big Sister and is very creative, while Joey has a lot of Energy and is very much into sports.
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
    @miss_eulenauge The twins look good aged up!

@Ellupelluellu
    Did Malcolm autonomously bug her, or did you choose to have him do that? Not sure if they can even autonomously bug someone but I was curious. Nelly is gorgeous! And I love that Bob was the yoga instructor and the bartender. I deleted a lot of townies in my game recently and a lot more sims I created are showing up more often now, so I hope that helps me see your sims more too. I love that Melody is having flashbacks to her hugging curse too.
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    @Karababy52 (and also to anyone else who might find the bad days of my challenge tough to read)
    OMG.. I'm so sorry the mice are triggering!! What a HORRIBLE experience to have to have happen when you're young! I was going to have them in the house next month, too, but just for you, I'll have the family call a pest control company and I'll get rid of the mice once they get the house cleaned up for habitation. I will let you know when the mice are 100% gone, and will attempt to stop picturing them in this last week in this apartment. As for the story being depressing, I try to include good things with the bad. And things WILL be looking up for Jaz eventually. My reason for making the family like I did is, ultimately, a message of hope for those who have it bad in their lives. Because through everything, Jaz remains hopeful. And remains themself - which is important - no matter what others say to them. I initially had no plans to include friends for her or people who help stand up for her other than just herself, but I truly felt she needed someone on her side, and I found some friends for her. The more I included them, the more I knew it was important to keep them around. (This is also why I'm not restricting travel around the different towns.... I didn't want to stop myself from letting Jaz be social - because, to be honest, MOST of my sims are anti-social, and I wanted this challenge to be different. Unfortunately, to show that message of hope, bad things have to happen so Jaz can overcome them. Some days will be worse than others, and I'll try to put a trigger warning at the top of days that are tough reads or possibly triggering for you, so you can feel safe reading the rest of them. I will also be doing a synopsis post at the end of each month (although I could do it weekly, too? If you want...) and that should help anyone who pops into this challenge later, as well as anyone who may have had to not read a certain post. I can only hope this will help you!!
    @permanentrose , about:
    Did Malcolm autonomously bug her, or did you choose to have him do that?
    Answering to the bolded part, yea and no :joy:
    I was originally going to select a totally different interaction, but got a sudden FPS lag, and clicked that option instead, by accident :D So yes I did made him to do it, but I did not meant to choose it :)

edited May 2021
    Day Twenty-Four
    05-22-21_7-38-50-pm.jpg
    (Possible trigger warning - listed below -
    uncaring physician and anti-mental health speech from parents
    In the laboratory, the doctor ran some tests on the samples he’d taken, a puzzled look on his face. He then wrote a bunch of things on the clipboard, sighed, and headed back into the room where Jaz was.

“I’m afraid I’ll have to do one last test. The previous ones were all inconclusive, so we need to pull out the ‘big ones'” he said with a smile, and motioned for Jaz to follow him.

(“Big ones??!!” – what does THAT mean??) Jazmyn wondered in fear, and followed him as quickly as possible.
    05-22-21_7-41-57-pm.jpg
    He instructed her to go stand in a big scary looking machine, and went to dim the lights.
    05-22-21_7-42-21-pm.jpg
    “Now, stand still, Miss Jazmyn.” he instructed, and the machine’s rings started whirring and moving around her. The doctor muttered to himself, and poked at the computer in front of him.

Eventually, he finished whatever he was doing, the rings stopped moving, and he began looking at some images on a screen on the wall. He nodded and mutters to himself some more, then motioned for Jazmyn to follow him once again.

He left her back in the first room, and disappeared into his office again, again without bothering to explain what was going on.
    05-22-21_7-39-51-pm.jpg
    In the office, I find him browsing the web for a while, then began updating Jaz’s records, shaking his head at the lack of past information. Finally, coming to a conclusion, he went to get a little red cup and put some pills in it, and took it and the clipboard back to where Jaz waited.
    05-22-21_7-46-02-pm.jpg
    “Well, Miss Jaz… I can’t find anything wrong with you. Other than the rash you had when you got here, that is. You seem to have calmed down, but I think it was mostly because you were so worried and upset. Are you sure you have problems going to the bathroom?”

Jaz looked at him, slightly bemused at the way he ignored whatever she said. “I can GO just fine.” She said again, more firmly this time. “I just can’t do it with someone else there.”
    05-22-21_7-46-34-pm.jpg
    “Oh. Certainly, that is a problem.” the Dr. replied, then leaned over and patted her on the shoulder. “Well, here, Jaz, take these pills – the nurse will get you some water – this will help you calm down.”

The nurse came in, got the water, and then the doctor had to explain HOW to take the pills. Eventually, Jaz managed to choke the small pills down, grimacing at the bad taste.

“Okay, now, is your mother in the waiting room?” he asked (seemingly without needing an answer, because he pointed at the door.)
    05-22-21_7-46-54-pm.jpg
    Muttering to herself with annoyance, Jaz walked out ahead of the Dr., unable to stop herself from giving him a nasty look that he couldn’t see as she walked out of the room.

The doctor headed to the waiting room, while the nurse took her to a small bathroom, and gave her back her clothes, instructing her to get dressed again.

After she changed, the woman came back and led her out to the waiting room where Dr. Winn was deep in conversation with Marnie.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Please forgive these photos, I realize it’s dark outside when it shouldn’t be, but the photo shoot took far longer than it should have, and I wasn’t paying attention to the actual light outside by the time I finally got the pics I needed. Pretend it’s still daytime…)
    05-22-21_7-54-21-pm.jpg
    Out in the waiting room, the doctor identified which parent was the right one, and walked over to Marnie.

“Good news, Mrs. Malone. There’s nothing wrong with Jazmyn that a few tranquillizers won’t fix.” he announced, after sitting next to her.

“Wait. What?” she replied, confused.
    05-22-21_7-55-08-pm.jpg
    “I’m afraid her problem with going to the bathroom is all in her head. There’s nothing physically wrong with her other than the panic attack and rash she had at the beginning of the appointment.” the doctor explained.
    05-22-21_7-54-31-pm.jpg
    “WHAT?!!? What on earth does that mean? And what am I supposed to tell the school now. They’re going to suspend her!” Marnie blew up at the doctor.
    05-22-21_7-55-53-pm.jpg
    “Let me rephrase. We’re referring Jazmyn to a local therapist. They should be able to get to the bottom of this. I checked your insurance, and it should pay for the first few visits just fine. After that, it will be up to you and your husband, though.” the doctor said, watching as Jazmyn walked back into the room and found a chair in the kid’s play area.
    05-22-21_7-57-07-pm.jpg
    Jaz sat down, feeling a little woozy and dizzy. She wondered what those pills had been, and why they’d made her feel worse when they were supposed to make her feel better. She watched Dr. Winn and her mother chatting, wondering why Marnie looked so angry, but then shrugged to herself and tried to wait patiently.
    05-22-21_7-56-18-pm.jpg
    “I’ll explain the situation to Jazmyn myself, Mrs. Malone. Don’t worry, we’ll get to the bottom of this problem, and I’ll make sure she’s not suspended so long as she gets the treatment she needs.” he stood up, walked towards Jazmyn, and motioned her towards a pair of empty chairs.

Marnie was left fuming. How dare that doctor tell her there was something wrong in Jazmyn’s head. How could nothing be wrong physically?? And if it WAS in her head, how were they supposed to fix it without paying out the rear with money they don’t have. She, not thinking about people possibly watching, went and took out her aggression on a stuffed animal, trusting that the Dr. would tell Jazmyn what was going on without her help.
    05-22-21_7-57-24-pm.jpg
    Jaz sat down across from the doctor, and waited impatiently for him to speak.
    05-22-21_7-57-49-pm.jpg
    “You, young lady, need to stop being so stubborn. Going to the bathroom is perfectly natural, and everyone does it. Who else is there doesn’t matter. I’ll send you with a note for the school for missing today, but from now on, go to the bathroom in between classes or at lunch like everyone else!!”
    05-22-21_7-57-49-pm-2.jpg
    Jaz looked at him incredulously for a moment, then finally lost her temper a little. “But I CAN’T!” she yelled, “Didn’t you LISTEN?”
    05-22-21_7-58-06-pm.jpg
    The doctor looked offended. “Of course I listened, Jazmyn. I don’t think YOU listened. The problem is in your head. We’re sending you to a therapist to help you figure this out. I was just telling you that, until it’s figured out, you’ll just have to go when you can, like everyone else does.
    05-22-21_7-58-11-pm.jpg
    “A… thera…what?” Jaz asked, suddenly terrified through the haze that had settled over her head.

“A doctor that treats mental illnesses. A THER-A-PIST” the doctor explained. “They’ll help you figure this out. However, I have other appointments. We’re done here. Congratulations on your clean bill of health.” He stood up, convinced he’d done the right thing, and walked out of the room with a self-satisfied air. One more patient seen to.

Seething.. and very, very dizzy, Jaz followed Marnie back to the bus, and remained stubbornly quiet the entire trip back to Magnolia Promenade. To be fair, Marnie wasn’t talking either…. at least, not to her. She kept muttering angrily to herself, but she wasn’t talking loud enough to be understood by anyone else.
    05-23-21_2-43-09-pm.jpg
    They got back to the store, and Jaz hurried upstairs to get away from Marnie, immediately hiding away in her room, playing absently with the science table.

Myles ran out, and gave his mother a big hug. “I missed you!” he cried.

“I have great news, sweetie!” Marnie said, her whole face lighting up. “Thursday, you get to meet some new friends. Mrs. Goth and Alexander will meet us at Willow Creek Library for a play date. How fun is that??”

Myles looked at her, startled. Of course he knew who Alexander Goth was. Everyone did. He was probably the smartest kid in his grade at school…. and how on EARTH had Marnie gotten the Goths to spend time with the MALONES?!

Marnie, still in her own world, didn’t notice Myles’ expression, and sighed, heading upstairs to tell Bennie the news. (More money needed. Great.)
    05-23-21_2-49-41-pm.jpg
    Bennie went from being in a good mood because his eldest son had come home with all of his grades improved to at least passing and playing his new guitar… to seeing red again. Not only had the appointment not figured what was wrong with that child, they now had to take Jazmyn to a “shrink”. “First few appointments paid for” – his left foot. He couldn’t pay bills as it was…. how was he going to pay to get Jaz’s head examined?? Bennie walked away from Marnie, tuning out whatever she was saying about meeting Bella Goth (right. like a Goth would talk to a Malone.) .. and going to take a shower before heading to bed. He had some thinking to do.
    05-23-21_3-06-02-pm.jpg
    Myles bragged to his brother about getting to actually meet Alexander Goth, but Phoenix apparently didn’t care, so Myles just got quiet instead. They both played a bit on the monkey bars before bed, mostly ignoring each other.
    05-23-21_3-09-23-pm.jpg
    Jaz was outside. playing chess quietly in the light of the streetlights when Colin came around the corner. “I missed you at school today. Can I join you?” he asked.

“Of course, you can.” Jaz mumbled.

“So…? How’d it go at the doc’s?” Colin asked.
    05-23-21_3-09-49-pm.jpg
    “I really don’t know.” Jaz said. “Dr. Winn said I was fine, but told me I have to see someone called a Therapist.”

“Oh. Really? At least nothing’s wrong. Therapists are cool. I see one, to help me handle my parent’s divorce. Maybe you’ll get the one I have. She’s really nice.” Colin sighed, glad his friend was going to be okay, and completely unconcerned about the news of the therapist.

(“Wait. Colin seems to think it’s no big deal?? .. Maybe it isn’t a bad thing, then?”) Jaz thought to herself, and finally, a smile broke across her face. “We still have club meeting on Saturday, right?” she asked.

“Of course!” Colin replied, cheerfully. “I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait. Especially after last week’s got interrupted by that awful storm!”

“You bet. Now, let’s play!” Jaz didn’t bother to mention the pills or the dizziness she was feeling, and they both set up a new game carefully. She lost the game, of course, because she couldn’t think right for some reason… but it was fun to play with Colin, anyway. Checking the clock on the store wall through the window, Jaz sighed, waved goodbye to her friend and headed in to go to bed. Maybe she could avoid everyone else in the house on her way in?? .. It had been a long day.. and didn’t want to deal with her family right now.
    edited May 2021
    Comments continued as I catch the rest of the way up:

@Ellupelluellu
    Holy poo did I laugh when I saw Malcolm greeting the day. ROFL!!! .. Good luck keeping that plant this time around!

@SoulGal7
    Oh, what a misunderstanding... he thinks it's Sakura's baby! *face in hands* Those poor sims. Things are so messed up right now! Oh, even more yikes, I thought Wolfgang was going to find out about his lovey song from the party. Makes me wonder when/if he'll find out about it. Oh geez, I hope you get the room-mate thing figured out. That's tough when the game doesn't work like it's supposed to. Still no roomies. Hmm. weird. I can't say I know anything about the room-mate situation, because I've never tried it. I hope the trip to Mt. Komorebi will allow Wolfgang and Sakura to actually have a real heart to heart. They need one. Would be a shame to lose what they could have!

@sassytxbrat
    OMG! Twins! Your game really doesn't like you, does it?? ... And then they go and do woohoo AGAIN?? Are they bunnies? ... =O .. MORE nooboos?!?!? Oh, no. You poor simmer. Oh, dear, Teresa. Watching you get tortured with all these toddlers is painful. You will make it through. Although, I , for one, second the thought that maybe the kids could use a pet.... Cuz you don't need another kid.

@miss_eulenauge
    What a beautiful wedding ceremony. With all those kids, I can't even imagine how difficult it might have been to wrangle everything so it all went right! So glad you're getting close to challenge sim! Great job getting in those foreshadowing with Miles. I can't wait to see how this all unfolds! I do have to say, I love the pictures of your sims' home. The multi colored chairs.. something I never would have thought of as a design choice, but it looks awesome! (Granted, the Malones' chairs are different colors, but that's because I figured they wouldn't have been able to buy a full set.) Also: laughed so hard at the nekkid Greg. Oh dear. He wants that next kid ASAP, huh? It hurts to watch Miles always being so sad and upset. I hope he gets happier soon!

@Skeilah
    great post! Love all the updates from other families. It's inspiring, and reminds me I'll have to keep track of my characters as they all get out on their own. What a great wedding venue. I hope everything goes okay!! The wedding was fabulous!! I was nervous for you the whole time, like Grim was going to show up for one of the guests or something horrible. :grin: Glad the whole night seemed to go really well. .... Holy... the end of that post made me 100% speechless. Naoki is basically royalty?! And that's why they'll have to move?! What a twist!

@LegacySims2017
    I can only imagine how tiresome hotdogs every day must get. I always feel bad for my sims when I can't give them a variety of foods, you know? I love that he's made his school project into a little friend for himself.

@permanentrose
    a Snow vacation! Woohoo! I loved the activity shots, you got some seriously nice screenies there. What a great update with all the kids working on a homework party. Jaz looks so happy in your save, I can't wait until they really feel comfortable in their own skin, you know? It will happen. Just not yet. OMGosh. You let the kids walk around the lab?! You are brave! For a moment, I was afraid Ruby would hear the Mother talking to her. *shiver*

As for the deleting townies, It's just tedious. I don't really know how much time it takes, I've never paid attention to that. Although, yes, I do have a save where everything is blank and ready to be used in any challenge that needs a blank world. I specifically didn't choose that one for this challenge. For a change, I wanted the townies. I wanted to actually TRY to be social with my sims. So far it's working! (I think?)

@Karababy52
    Gobbledy-goop? ROFL. Glad I'm not the only one who still says that. :grin: Glad you're getting closer to the end of StrangerVille. Things are going so much better since they started working together. Teamwork is great!

And this is me. Fully caught up with stories. Not getting behind again!! (Or, not on purpose)
    @IllusoryThrall
    I'm glad that Jaz talked to Colin about seeing a therapist and he made it seem normal. It makes me sad how many people are embarrassed to see therapists or have their children see them, but unfortunately you see that a lot in the real world. I hope that Jaz's therapist is way better than that doctor...and that she can start bonding with her therapist and figuring out who she/they are. Nice work with the doctor's office stuff too! And that playdate with the Goths will be interesting too :)

The lab is really only scary for kids because we think it should be haha. The first time I did the Strangerville mystery, my sim brought her kid along for fun and kids are 100% unaffected by anything there. They can't get infected - they can straight up eat a bizarre fruit and be fine haha. So it's actually pretty entertaining to have them around.

Just some photos of how unaffected kids are by this pack since I found them amusing :)
    They can walk around in that spore filled mist without anything happening. I only had her wear a mask since I thought it was cute for story purposes. But Beatrix literally had no issues.
    0OxmpnB.png

Mom fights the plant. Beatrix literally just stood there :D
    V71xNZE.png

Oh yeah her toddler popped in for some of it too. Fell asleep in the lab :D
    J8blBya.png

Yep, they can just eat these fruits and nothing happens
    tnpgyJ0.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2021
    May - Day 24: "Boredom always precedes a period of great creativity!"

UQfzwDZ.png

Notes
    a07BpCy.png
    Essa and Josh traveled back to the Lab the next day, bringing Frank along with them this time. The robot was pretty good at self-care when they left him alone at home. But, he sometimes had a tendency to get so lost in flirting and chatting with Bendy, he often neglected to recharge himself or do any self-repairs.

Josh could've stayed home with him. But he didn't like the idea of Essa alone at the Lab. Frank took his portable microphone so he could occupy himself telling jokes, singing or practicing his acting skills.

Since there was only one chemical analyzer in operation, the two agreed Essa should be the one to make the vaccine. She would make several jars to throw on infected Sims and at the Mother, and also several gallons to fill a few garden pesticide sprayers with the vaccine for wider more prolonged coverage when fighting to defeat the plant.

Josh spent his time doing a variety of activities to keep himself busy. His earbuds came in handy for listening and dancing to music.

2JFpOsW.png
    When Frank took a break from the microphone to recharge or repair himself, Josh practiced a bit of acting too.

Vg9OhAH.png
    He also took a look at several of the broken computers on the first floor to see if any were able to be repaired. They were somewhat able to be fixed, but would soon break again after using them for a short time. After several frustrating attempts to order upgrade parts to do another enhancement on Frank, he admitted to himself the security system put in place by the Scientists was just too strong for him to bypass long enough to complete the transaction.

XLTQARG.png
    Knitting was always a great way to kill time, thankfully Josh had thought to bring his knitting basket. He tackled making a rug while listening to a classic rock station for awhile.

ZsWgZ55.png
    After several hours of making vaccine, Essa ran out of spore clusters so the two of them scanned the area to find more.

VpEgFjl.png
    Frank ran out of energy once again which made Josh realize that neither one of them had eaten anything since breakfast. They could just chug more Potion of Plentiful needs, they'd already used a couple bottles. But he wondered if perhaps Essa would enjoy some real food.

SGubz4r.png
    "Are you hungry? When I was upstairs looking around, I noticed some decent looking veggies in a refrigerator. I could make us some Super Salads if you'd like some?"
    "Oh that sounds great! Yes, I'd love some! But...are you sure it's safe to eat them? They've been in there quite awhile I would guess."
    "I'm sure, trust me."

QnMvLpR.png
    Josh went back upstairs to make the salads and had a great time doing some fancy knife tricks he'd learned in culinary school. After they had their meal, he wondered what else he could do while Essa continued to make vaccines.

jWofzD2.png
    "I think I'm going to go take a look around, see if we missed anything."

LVenEtD.png
    "Honestly, I'm getting a little bored."
    "Aww, I'm sorry Babe. I wish you could help."
    "Hey, not your fault there's only one analyzer. I'm just grateful you made a vaccine that works."
    "Me too! I don't know what else we or anyone could do to stop her otherwise."

joPnwaO.png
    "Be careful Babe and don't be gone too long, okay?"
    "Of course, Beautiful. Be back in a bit."

8fZISn4.png
    b6st9kf.png
    CqBbgeC.png
    f9VrwVJ.png
    bNCHvb3.png
    EeXBgit.png
    1YGzuLI.png
    (Aha! Of course! Maybe? Let's see...)

fbvtWLx.png
    "Ma Burnious Inplanthellious"
    "HUZZA!"

hFy8c6K.png
    aLyVV4I.png
    "YESSS! Burn baby, burn!"
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my May 24th post above! Comments and replies coming up soon! :)
    edited May 2021
    Update 144 - Busted

IdNOz5b.png

Notes:
    Ruby's plans of returning to the lab were thwarted that evening, however, when Jules got a phone call from Theo's mom, Sonia Reddy.

"Yes, I'll talk to her...again, I'm so sorry. Mhmmm. Goodbye."
    Yw5SUzm.png

"Ruby Louise Harrison!"
    Fs9baWZ.jpg

TYdFONr.png

*Gulp*
    vDihfs6.png

"I just got a very concerned phone call from Theo's mom saying that you decided to leave the library during your homework meeting today and take all your friends to the abandoned lab out in the desert," Jules said as she entered the room.
    mN7SsEE.png

Ruby looked up at her with a defiant look on her face. "Of course Theo had to be a dumb baby and go rat us out," she muttered.
    BFZwfvU.png

"Excuse me?" Jules was floored by her attitude. "Is that any way to talk about your friends? And Theo is the most responsible out of any of you, telling an adult about the unsafe choices you made!"

"There was nothing unsafe there!" Ruby interjected in protest. "The whole place is abandoned, and that plant is still dead. I just wanted to see it for myself."
    bAPOWzA.png

"Just because we defeated the plant doesn't mean there's nothing dangerous there! I've told you the stories about what happened there enough times for you to know just how dangerous that infection was - what if there were still traces of it around?! And that pit that the Mother plant was kept in - I can't even believe how close you got to that! That's a long drop if any of you were to lose your footing and accidentally fall in! I cannot believe you would go to the lab without permission - and drag your friends into it as well! Thank goodness none of you were hurt..." Jules trailed off. "I can't even begin to think of a punishment severe enough for the choices you made. To begin with, you're grounded. No leaving the house, no TV, no electronics...nothing."
    GgoLxo5.png

"Ugh, no! Mom, please! I promise I won't go back again."
    LRqIDyW.png

"No, it's much too late for that. In fact. I want you to go up to your room now. Grounding effective immediately."

"Fine." Ruby stomped up to her room.
    cRcoInS.png

"Is everything okay?" Emmett asked, coming up from the basement, where he had been using his gaming mat. "It sounded like you two just had quite the screaming match..."
    uGD4qKX.png

Jules explained what Ruby had done.
    h9iWJUd.png

"Well, obviously, it's not great that she brought all those kids to the lab without permission or supervision, but," he continued, "it does remind me of the trouble we used to get into as kids," Emmett said, a small smile edging to his lips. "And if I recall correctly, it was usually you who had the daring and rebellious ideas in the first place."

Jules' face softened a bit. "I suppose she is a lot like I was as a kid...and frankly, that terrifies me."
    D7y2v6O.png

"We'll just have to find some other activities to keep her engaged," Emmett suggested. "If we keep her happy and busy, she won't get herself into as much trouble."
    9K4kEiM.png

"I was thinking about that too," Jules said. "I joined a scouting troop when I was pregnant with Ruby in Mt. Komorebi - it was a great way to keep my mind and body busy while also feeling like I was doing something good and productive. I'll have to ask her if she'd be interested in joining. I'm sure there's a troop around here she could join."

"Sounds like a plan." Emmett kissed her forehead softly. "And by the way, I think you're doing great job with Ruby," he answered her unspoken concerns. "I know it's not easy being a parent, but I can tell how much you love Ruby and want what's best for her. She just has a lot of sass and spirit that reminds me a lot of you - and if she turns out anything like you, then, well, I'd say that's a win."
    g8OI5NP.png

She snuggled into him, feeling a lot less tense than she had just moments before. She was so lucky to have him.
    lt5IFoD.png

---
    Jules finished the Best Selling Author aspiration (finally!!!) so she's tackling the Super Parent one next, so I needed to start finding reasons to discipline Ruby so this storyline fits in perfectly right now :)

• miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited May 2021
    @permanentrose Awesome storyline, and very in-character. Just so you know, for every "Discipline" milestone, encouraging something (like doing homework or cleaning) counts as well :)
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
    edited May 2021
    @permanentrose
    Fun chapter having the kids go check out the Mother plant! I thought perhaps Theo would turn tail and run away, but nope. I guess he didn't want the others to think he was scared or something. Kristine and Ruby are quite the partners in 'crime' eh? :D Oh dear, this won't end well... o.O

You did a great job with it too! Ruby seemed a bit anxious, but not too bad. The projects are great, and yes, love the different levels according to how they are put together. In addition to two older Sims being able to help, did you know that once someone does help build them, the child/teen doesn't need to work on it anymore? The older Sim can finish it themselves and the kid still gets credit! o.O

Yep, exactly, whatever is fun for you is what matters. :) Oh gosh, the first time I did the mystery, I had my eventual Hero wear his hazmat ALL the time once he got it! :D I was as paranoid as he was that he'd get infected otherwise. He even wore it in the shower! :D I soon learned that wasn't necessary, but I had no idea then. Josh and Essa will wear their suits through to the end. I'll have them remove them though for the victory kiss, of course! ;)

Ugh, yeah, the throwing. Bleh...oh well! *shrugs* I think I've dawdled long enough. They'll most likely finish up in the next few days, definitely before the weekend. Have no idea yet why they'll move to Del Sol Valley. We'll see how it goes. :)

Busted indeed! Everything Jules said AND Emmett said is absolutely true. Ruby shouldn't have went there unsupervised, but kids will be kids. They do stuff like that without thinking, that's why they need parents to guide them. Poor Theo though, his friends aren't going to like him very much now for telling on them. He did the right thing, but they'll think he's a tattletale now. o.O Congrats to Jules for finishing the Best Selling Author aspiration! Yay! \o/

@Skeilah
    o.O Oh boy, another big twist for your story and what a twist it is! Interesting how he never told Bryon any of this. I'm confused why Naoki has to go home to 'save' his sister. Why doesn't she just leave, just like Naoki did? I'm sure you have a very good reason as part of the story though. Very intrigued to find out what it is! Poor Bryon must be thinking, "Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in again!" To quote a famous phrase. :D

@Ellupelluellu
    LOL! Fun word huh? I've heard that phrase my entire life, so it just made sense to use it. Essa can't help herself, has magic on the brain 24/7! ;)

Geez Malcom, what gives? She's your girlfriend, your live-in girlfriend, probably some day wife. Sheesh! Nelly is so beautiful! But yes, get out of the Sun dear! o.O HAHA! Melody's eyes! Cracks me up how they look cross-eyed when planting bugs! Gorgeous pool! Love Melody's swimwear and hair! Still no promotion? Malcom, what's wrong with you Dude? Hey Wolfie! Lookin' good! :)

@miss_eulenauge
    Congrats to Sophia and Mark on aging up to teens! They're very cute! Yes, the bee box animations are hilarious! Love they can attack other Sims or bring your Sims gifts at their command too. Good Lord Greg, put some clothes on, nobody wants to see that. Well...maybe Sarah does. ;)

@IllusoryThrall
    Aww, it's okay, not that big of a deal really. Please don't go to any trouble on my account. It's cool! I don't need to feel safe or any of that. I should not have used that word, 'triggered.' I don't have a break down or freak out or anything. No explanation needed, I get it. You're going for a true Rags to Riches story for Jaz and as well as an acceptance story. :)

Yeah, it's a fun, old-fashioned word to say eh? ;)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Karababy52
    Love how you take this month so relaxed. It's always a relaxing moment to read your story with all this drama going on in the other stories, lol. Essa and Josh make a good team!

About the Naoki's sister thing - I'm not really sure myself :D But the butler did say something about the parents getting really protective about their daughter after Naoki stormed out... And I mean, Naoki is way more buff than his tiny little sister. I'm sure there are a lot of guards inside, making sure to keep track of what Hana (the sister) is doing... Poor Hana. Also, poor Bryon indeed :D He just wants some rest!!

I'm not even sure how I'm going to get Naoki IN the house with all these guards. I mean, not sure if he's welcome... And if he can get out once he is welcomed in again...

I still have a lot of thinking to do.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Karababy52
    If I had Get Famous and if I had finished the mystery closer to the end of the month instead of letting this big stretch of time happen, I would have had Jules move to Del Sol Valley for her fame as the Strangerville hero, so you can totally use that idea if you want. Maybe some Del Sol Valley execs want to do some high profile interviews with Josh and Essa or make a documentary about the mystery and they want Josh and Essa to be involved. Just some ideas for you - since they will essentially have done something to achieve fame and notoriety over your next few updates! You also have Adam in your story too - so he could probably always provide a reason too. Just some ideas for you :)

Yeah, poor Theo, doing the right thing, but it was totally uncool in the eyes of his peers. Maybe he just won't get invited to the next adventure haha. I have feeling Kristine and Ruby will end up being forgiving though - they've known him too long to completely cut him out of their friendship and I feel like Kristine and Ruby are kind enough in the end that they won't hold a grudge, despite being so mischievous.

Your update for today was a lot of fun. Great idea to bring some fun items to the lab so that Josh and Frank could entertain themselves while Essa made a million vaccines. And then Josh used that kitchen! I never have before since I forgot it’s there - I totally should have had the kids eat something out of fridge there on my little adventure there haha. Should have stocked it with bizarre fruit. Kids can eat those like they are apples lol. The kitchen is a nice addition for if you do need to fill some needs at the lab - I just never had a very needy sim visit for long enough to need to eat. Nice little cliffhanger with Josh trying to blow up the mother plant with magic - I’m assuming it’s unaffected? I’m assuming there’s no way to actually destroy it without going fighting it? And if did managed to temporarily destroy it, it seems likely that it would just spawn again next time you load the lot.

@miss_eulenauge i actually discovered that last night when I played, that encouraging counts toward disciplining, which was so nice to find out! Thanks for sharing though - hopefully others will find that tip helpful too!
    edited May 2021
    That is so strange. After reading the comments about encouraging counting, I tried it and it didn't count. So she had to discipline for being gross to get it done. Is it specific encouraging that you are doing that counts? She encourage the child doing art.
    ~Teresa~
    @sassytxbrat The “encourage recent behavior” option is what worked for me. Is there another encourage option?
    When they are coloring on the art table, there is an encourage option that doesn't count for the aspiration. I didn't try the encourage recent behavior.
    ~Teresa~
    edited May 2021
    @sassytxbrat
    The encourage recent behavior option comes up when they have recently done something good, like how the discipline recent behavior option comes up when you click on your kid and go to the parenting option. Jules was able to encourage Ruby’s recent behavior of doing her homework but then it disappeared until Ruby did something else good, kind of like how there’s no discipline option unless your kid has done something bad. I had to make Ruby make a mess so Jules could ground her for my story today lol
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2021
    May 20 - University - WK 2 - Friday - Final Exams - Term 2

FOXBURY-STADIUM-FRI-NITE-AFTER-FINALS.png
    It's the morning of the final exams, and both Sakura and Wolfgang are up early and have already headed to campus. Because of their schedules this term, Sakura's first exam is at 9:30am, but Wolfgang's last exam is at 3pm. It was going to be a long day.

And then Sakura got a notice that the final exam was in an hour. And suddenly, she felt sick.

wolfgang-i-dont-feel-so-well.png

Sakura: "Wolfgang, I don't feel so good...my stomach..."
    poor-sakura-exam-stress.png
    sakura-feels-sick.png

Wolfgang looked at Sakura and noticed how pale she suddenly looked. Oh geez...he had read about this...morning sickness. "Sakura, can I get you a tea or something?"

Sakura: "If I eat or drink anything, I think I will throw up..."

Wolfgang wasn't sure what to do, "Sakura, maybe if you go down to the restroom and splash some cold water on your face, it might help..."

Sakura nodded and headed down the stairs to the restroom.

WOLFGANG-WORRIED-ABOUT-FINAL.png

Wolfgang: "Oh gosh!" he thought, "Poor Sakura is feeling ill right before her exam. And now I don't feel so great either. Maybe it's just nerves..."

When Sakura returned upstairs, she seemed to be feeling a bit better. But when Wolfgang looked at her, Sakura still looked pale. Wolfgang told her that he would go to Britechester with her and wait for her in UBrite Commons.

Sakura: "Thank you Wolfgang. I'm so sorry about this. It just suddenly came on. I'm not sure why..."

Wolfgang: "Well, that's because you're preg...um...probably just nervous about writing your exam. But you shouldn't be, you've done all the work and studied really hard..."

Sakura smiled at Wolfgang and thought how wonderful he was. "He always takes care of me," Sakura thought.

final-exam-offering.png

When they arrived at Britechester, Sakura told Wolfgang what she had read about the statues. They went over to the UBrite statue, and Wolfgang offered a blackberry and Sakura offered a rose. Both became focused immediately.
    LASER-FOCUS-WOLF.png

Wolfgang has a Laser Focus moodlet, which I haven't seen before. Sakura heads off to her exam.

STUDYING-AND-THINKING-ABOUT-SAKURA-AND-TONIGHT.png

Wolfgang continued studying for his exam and also thought about tonight and taking Sakura to his house for Harvestfest. He couldn't wait! He decided to wait inside UBrite Commons for Sakura.

I-DID-OK-WOLF.png

Once Sakura's exam was down, she headed into UBrite Commons and told Wolfgang that she thought she had done alright. Wolfgang was pleased to see that she had a big smile on her face. Wolfgang had to then head off to his exam, and Sakura walked over to the building for her next exam. Sakura was a few minutes early, and sat down and continued to study.

essa-on-campus.png

She saw Essa on her way to the exam and waved.

I-FEEL-GOOD-ABOUT-THAT-EXAM.png

It was a grueling exam, but Sakura finished it and felt really good when she was done. This was it, her final exams were done. So, she headed over to Larry's Lagoon to wait for Wolfgang. His last exam was at 3pm, so they had a bit to wait.

SAKURA-PRACTICES-WHILE-WOLF-STUDIES.png

While Wolfgang studied, Sakura decided to practice her violin. (Wolfgang is sitting at the back table). In fact, she did so well in practicing her violin, that she maxed the skill! Plus, some students really appreciated the calming music and she got some tips. Woot!
    SALUIRA-HAS-REACHINGED-LEVEL-10-VIOLIN.png

off-to-class.png

And then it was time for Wolfgang to head off to his final exam.

It was a really beautiful day and while Sakura waited, she decided to work on her painting skill.

SAKURA-MAXED-PAINTING-SKILL.png
    LEVEL-10-PAINTING.png

Sakura is on a roll today, and not only paints a masterpiece, but also maxes her painting skill! Yes!

SAKURA-CLEANED-UP-FOX-STATUE-AS-EH-WAS-WAITING-FOR-WOLF.png

With her painting done, Sakura goes outside to enjoy the day and decides to clean up the Foxbury statue while she waits for Wolfgang. The whole campus seemed to be getting ready for the E-Sports Games which are held at the stadium on Friday night and already a party area had been set up.

ALRIGHTY-WOLF.png

Finally, Sakura sees Wolfgang come out of his exam! Yes! He is done! Now they just have to wait until their grades are posted.

spotted-kiyoshi-on-campus.png

While they are waiting, I just scan around the campus to see if I can see any of the challenge sims. Not any in sight, but I do see Kiyoshi standing in front of another building. Geez!

A-STUDENT-WALKING-AROUND-NUDE-ON-CAMPUS.png

And I also see a 'liberated' student walking around campus as well. They must have been so nervous about their exams being held today that they forgot to wear some clothes! lol

And the results are in! Wow! Wolfgang got a smidgen of better grades than Sakura. But the "Framing The Shot" exam was her first one when she was feeling ill, so let's just put that down to not feeling well. But, yes, they both did great!
    SAKURAS-SECOND-TERM-GRADES.png

WOLFS-2-ND-TERM-GRADES.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they arrive back home, they are just so excited they shout for joy that their exams are done and Term 2 is over. Plus, they are now going to Harvestfest dinner and have a fantastic weekend planned together.

READY-TO-GO-TO-HARVESTFEST.png

Wolfgang takes a moment to put up some Harvestfest decorations while Sakura gets ready. He then goes inside to get dressed and bring the suitcases down.

PUTTING-UP-DECORATIONS.png

He goes into the computer room and sees Sakura standing there.

Wolfgang lets out a low whistle, "Sakura? Is that you? You look...you look...just wow! You look fantastic!"

SAKURA-IS-THAT-YOU.png

YOU-LOOK-WOW.png

Sakura sees Wolfgang and can't believe how good he looks, "Wolfgang, you look really...um...good...yourself..."

WOLFGANG-YOU-LOOK-REALLY-GOOD.png

Their new roommate (yes, they have yet another one), thinks they both look great! Takumi is an Art History student at Britechester, and was also on Sakura's soccer team. Maybe he'll still be there when they come back from the weekend. Kenzie might still be there, but they didn't see her.
    takumi-traits.png
    takumi-roommate.png

WOW-LOOK-AT-YOU-TWO-ALL-DRESSED-UP.png

Wolfgang and Sakura take a photo together. Ahhh...they look so nice.

taking-a-photo-together-at-harvedstfest.png

Wolfgang: "Everything is all packed. Are you ready to head to dinner Sakura?" he said as he extended his arm to her.

Sakura smiled at him, "I am really looking forward to seeing your family again, Wolfgang. Thank you for inviting me..."

Wolfgang: "And thank you for inviting me to Mt. Komorebi with you. I have a feeling that this weekend is the start of something wonderful..."

Ooohhhh....is there a little autonomous flirting going on between the two of them? Let's hope that Wolfgang's predictions for the weekend come true.

ALL-PACKED-READY-TO-GO.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@permanentrose ,
    -- Haha, busted indeed. Well I have the feeling Jules will have some grey hair with Ruby later on.. just wait when she is a teen :p

@Karababy52 ,
    Haha I really do not get why it takes so long for Malcolm to get promotion, and I need that for my storyline :D
    -- Oooh, of course they brought Frank! Frank can entertain them with his jokes :smiley: Nice ending.. buuurrrrnnnnn!!!!

@IllusoryThrall ,
    yeah, lets just say Malcolm needed some fresh air, really fresh air :D
    -- uh.. why do I have the feeling the doctor is not up anything good..

@SoulGal7 ,
    -- Sakura looks great with that hair and outfit! :smiley:

Melody Connors.. and Malcolm.

day 11 , May

XNSS5lF.png
    He better get the promotion! Malcolm went to have a jog , at 4am.

zwJEy2A.png
    LaVKssA.png
    And Melody took care of the garden. Less to do for poor Kiyoshi.

T5xNcy8.png
    While Malcolm was at work, she decided to listen what was up with Bob!
    No luck there, all she heard was Eliza complaining about neighbors hair color... meh..

zpmTmjh.png
    Finally!!!

RBmdipm.png
    09pU6C7.png
    Now he got a key card too, easily, as he outranked the other dude :)

wEbPCjG.png
    Rest of the day.. well..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top