Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding the TS2 stuff packs

PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
I have the Sims 2 complete from EA. Recently I found the discs for all the stuff packs. Does anyone know if you can add the stuff packs to the EA TS2 download?
"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright

Comments

• AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I have the Sims 2 complete from EA. Recently I found the discs for all the stuff packs. Does anyone know if you can add the stuff packs to the EA TS2 download?
    I’m not sure I understand you. You have the UC on Origin, which already has the Stuff Packs with it. You’re asking if you can install your disc SP with it? If that’s what you’re asking I’m guessing no since the SP are already there in the Collection from EA.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    If you got the The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection then that should include the stuff packs. Are any missing from your download?
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    *Face Palm* Boy do I feel dumb. I thought it was just all the expansion packs. Been a while since I played. Thanks guys.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright