Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Power of 10 x 10

A little over a month ago, I began an ambitious project -- 10 families, 10 generations each, following the rules for The Power of 10 Dynasty Challenge on Carl's Forum. I'm playing on long, rather than normal, life span, so have added a few requirements: each family has to experience all of the NAPs at some point over the 10 generations, and all of the lifestyles. They also have to pick up all of the college degrees and max all of the skills.

Here's the link: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=32082.msg510013#msg510013.

I haven't been taking many screenshots, but you can see their selfies in the posts on statistics.

I've been having fun. TS4 has evolved to the point where a long life makes more sense. My Sim couples have all gone on honeymoons (to Sulani, Windenburg, San Myshuno, Mt. Komorebi, and the 3 destination worlds), and their children will get to play Voidcritters, something that wasn't possible when trying to meet challenge requirements on normal.

Anyway, I'll post regular updates in this thread, and if you want to see pictures, you can go over to Carl's. Thanks for reading!

Comments