Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member

@Becka28 Thanks, glad you like it! That tile is probably one of the parts from Dine Out, which I use most often when building. It looks so versatile and classy :)

@verlainem Thanks! My build is pretty small so I really wanted to maximise the garage space.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,326 Member
    @Neashaleigh Your house is gorgeous! Every room looks stunning. So many interesting little details.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    edited May 2021
    I am new this I have my build done, how do I take photos of it? I couldn't figure it out in build mode.
    Challenge Number:BB#19
    Origin ID:burnished_dragon
    Gallery Name of Build:Darn I forgot to change the name sorry
    Gallery Link:https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/95EE1340B78211EB8DE516881702A645?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=burnished_dragon&max=50&maxis=false

I am not sure where to take the photos Live or build mode?
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Hello @verlainem :) You can take the photos in live or build mode. If taking it in build mode, you press the G button to remove the grid squares.
    To take screenshots, press the C button to take the photo, and the photos will be in your screenshots folder in the Sims 4 folder.
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Challenge Number: May Challenge.
    Origin ID: NacreousSky.
    Gallery Name of Build: Gothic Manor.
    Gallery Link: Gothic Manor.
    Link to slideshow: Here.
    Additional Notes: For some reason my cheat bar wouldn't show up so I literally had to do this build without MO and I wanted to cry LOL! It turned out okay but don't judge some of the placements of things I tried my best :'(:D
    Space for Pictures: (No more than 2 please)

3q3W8QG.png
    9KWJqer.png
    Gothic Mamor is a lovely Victorian and Gothic style family home! @JosieAnglin :) Very nice exterior design and the spires look great! The lavender beds are pretty. Very nice backyard area with steel fencing, great gardening nook and the wishing well is great there! Very nice outdoors bar and dining table nook. The gothic style furnishing of the interior is lovely! Very nice curtains and the wall pattern gives a very nice look and feel to the rooms. The gothic themed colour scheme is great! Very nice ceiling and wall candlelights. The type of beds in the bedrooms are lovely.
    It is a very nice home :)
    edited May 2021
    @JosieAnglin Fantastic dark goth build. Definitely a lovely home for anyone
    @rosemow, Thanks for the information. I will try to take some photos soon. We are currently packing up and moving across country (August but still time flies) so not much Sim time. Also how do you do the shorter links?
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    @verlainem I will take a look at your house in the game. Thank you for joining in the challenge!
    @rosemow thanks for helping out verlainem :)
    @JosieAnglin your house looks very nice!
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,326 Member
    @JosieAnglin That looks really pretty!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • NeashaleighNeashaleigh Posts: 760 Member
    @GlacierSnow Thank you :smile:
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • nali272nali272 Posts: 432 Member
    Challenge Number: BB19
    Origin ID: Trinican
    Gallery Name of Build: BB19 - May 2021 Shell
    Gallery Link: Here
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/7SXxZOG
    Notes - I didn't make any wall changes or floor plan changes. I was inspired by the gazebos from my challenge so I added one to the backyard. The garage door is an art panel. I will say that I started a house some time ago using platforms and gave up on it, this renewed my ability. So thank you for that!
    Art by #Catatron16 #Fruitloops40
    Photos:
    f9b6Smc.png
    pFH9tgB.png
    YX0gDku.png
    NZQvFTS.png
    puxN9FX.png
    tuMuV88.png
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
    BB19 - May 2021 Shell is a lovely family home! @nali272 :) Very nice exterior design, great double levels of front glass windows wall giving very nice outdoors views. The backyard outdoors dining and bbq gazebo is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there having cooked bbq meals and drinks from drinks tray. The flowers in the front and back gardens are pretty! Great kids outdoors play area! The interior furnishings are lovely! The platforming is great! Very nice windows nook with red sofa corner sofa seating to enjoy watching tv in the sunshine. The pattered wall tiling in the bathroom is pretty! Very nice design, wall pattern and colours of each of the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice home for a family! :)
    Your house looks great @nali272 :)
    thanks @rosemow & @AlJay
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    The BB19 House looks beautiful. I like the white color and the layout of the house, and the patio and the gazebo looks very cute :)
    Thanks @Hauk150
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
    AlJay wrote: »
    @verlainem I will take a look at your house in the game. Thank you for joining in the challenge!
    @rosemow thanks for helping out verlainem :)
    @JosieAnglin your house looks very nice!

@AlJay, thank you for the comments on my gallery link - still have not gotten to take the photos
    EA ID burnished_dragon
    No worries @verlainem :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited May 2021
    Challenge Number:19
    Origin ID:jojoMOMSTER
    Gallery Name of Build: Reverse & Raise BB19
    Gallery Link: -build- -family-
    Link to slideshow:https://imgur.com/a/sfsQbJg
    Additional Notes: Hi Aljay, I decided that if I were a builder (I'm not) I would build this as a raised bungalow with the bedrooms in the basement. I would do so because the earth is a wonderful insulator helping keep the bedrooms cool in summer and warm in winter thus reduced bills. The raised bungalow did not allow for a garage so I put carport instead, hopefully this is not cheating too much. Thanks for another fun floorplan!. art by Roseymow, juwels64, Aljay2000, Takissis, SurfChicCreation

Space for Pictures: (No more than 2 please)
    Xp2WAgQ.png

jlnF4cG.png
    Reverse & Raise BB19 is a lovely family home! @JojoMOMSTER :) Very nice exterior design,lovely blue and white colours and the string lights along the roofing edges are pretty! Very nice greenery panels on the cat port edges, Very nice back porch for sims to enjoy cooking meals on bbq and eating outside at the table. They will enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice greenhouse with gardening boxes and vertical gardens to enjoy growing plants in. The interior furnishings are lovely! The calm and restful colour scheme of the rooms is very nice. The kids bedrooms with the cute toys are very sweet!
    Thankyou very much for using my art! <3
    Thank you so much @rosemow, and I so enjoy using your art :) .
    Thank you everyone for joining in on the challenge this month. I always love seeing the beautiful homes you guys create! This month you all did exceptional <3

@icanhassims Kitschy Keen is a beautiful house! I love the pastel colors that you chose for this build and all the little decorations that you have added to the yard are such a nice touch to the landscaping. The interior of the home is beautifully done as well, it is so cheery looking! I think it is great that you turned the garage into a game and skill room, I also love that you put a chess table in the dining area and put a smaller table off to the side. You have added so many nice details to this home. Well done!

@Pinkusfamily Something Modern looks very nice! I love the different textures that you have used for the exterior and the vertical lines work perfect with the windows. You have done a wonderful job on the landscaping! The railroad tie sidewalk to the front entrance is my favorite and putting the pergola on the deck was a great idea as well. The interior of the home looks beautiful! I especially like the way you have decorated the bedrooms. Very nicely done!

@Taoron Your modern Scandinavian home looks great! I love the circle planter beds that you have made and the wooden walkway around the house suits it so well. Great job in making the grilling patio, I love the lighting! The interior of the home is very nice as well. All the white and light woods that you have used really gives the house the Scandinavian vibe that you were going for. You have added so many nice details to this home. Great job!

@luckyheather Finch House is beautiful! The design of the yard is so nice and you have created such a great entertaining space in the back yard. I really like that you added cream with the black and white color scheme, it softens the look, making it feel more comfortable. The interior of your home is stunning! The artwork that you have chosen and all the little details throughout the home add so much to the build. My favorite is definitely the bathroom. Very well done!

@Becka28 your basegame home is lovely! You have done a great job of the landscaping; I especially like that way you used the terrain to make a nice sloped driveway. The back yard looks great as well, it is perfect for a family! The interior of the home looks great! The kids’ rooms are so colorful and fun and I love the way you changed the master bedroom slightly giving them a beautiful walk-in closet. I’m sorry you struggled with this one, but I’m glad you persevered because it has turned out so wonderful!

@tatselk Art deco Abodes is a beautiful modern home with very nice traditional and glamourous elements added to the home. I really like the black and white exterior and the landscaping style you chose suits the house so well. The interior of the home looks great! I love that you converted the garage into a performance space and really enjoyed the way you decorated the home. It looks so rich and glamourous and yet has a nice functional and lived in look with all the little details you added. Nicely done!

@Neashaleigh Karen’s House is beautiful! I love the way that you have made the fence around the property. The spandrels on the house look so nice and the large deck is wonderful! It is great that you have added a greenhouse as a well. The interior of the home is decorated very nicely, I like the purple accents that you have used with the dark wood. Your entertainment wall in the living room is beautiful and you have done a great job of making sure every room is decorated with care. Well done!

@verlainem Your house looks very nice! I like the yellow exterior and the way that you added all the windows to the garage turning it into a very nice game room. The way that you have decorated the interior of the home looks great! The cream walls and the dark wood floors look really nice with the furniture that you have chosen. The bedrooms look very nice a well, adding a desk to the rooms was a nice idea. Great job!

@JosieAnglin Gothic Manor is beautiful! I love the brick that you have chosen for the exterior and the railing and extra details add so much to the curb appeal. The back yard looks great and suits the house so well. The interior of the home is wonderfully gothic! It is dark, yet elegant and the way that you have decorated the home is so nice! I’m sorry that you couldn’t use MOO, I would have been so sad. That being said, very well done!!

@nali272 Your house turned out beautifully! The black and white exterior looks lovely and I really like the downspout feature. Your landscaping is great and works so well with your beautiful gazebo. The interior of your home looks great! The way you have designed the living room couch is great. The feature shelving it the kitchen is so nice and I love the entrance to the office. You have decorated each bedroom with so much personality as well. Nicely done!

@JojoMOMSTER Reverse & Raise is a great version of the blueprint! I find raised bungalows very hard to do in this game and you have done a wonderful job! I think the carport is a nice idea and I like that you have added a greenhouse in the back yard. The interior of the home looks so nice with the beige and blue color combination. You have done a perfect job of decorating this house for a family. I especially like the kids’ bedrooms. and it is great to see your family enjoying the home. Well done!
    Thank you @Aljay, I have enjoyed the variety and quality of the BB19 builds also!
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,778 Member

Thank you very much @AlJay for your Blueprint house and the great review you did for me :) I enjoyed doing that home very much and look forward to the next one :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top