Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,555 Member
    This 'fellow' writer enjoys your stuff. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Hi. My unhappy update is to let all of you know, that once again I'm going to have to restart. I updated my Road to Fame mod that now includes Street Dancing, but when I opened up the rotation save for Erik, from which you've seen his honeymoon, he showed no progress whatsoever. In fact when he released what should have been his 14th album, it showed up as his first. :open_mouth: He wrote a new song while on his honeymoon (who wouldn't be inspired by the serene setting of Sulani, right?). When he licensed it, instead of having his choice of nine songs, he only had the new one. Face/palm. So, although his Global Superstar status was intact, everything else was gone. I tried uninstalling this new version of RTF and replacing it with the version I was using when he achieved his fame, but unfortunately, he was in the same state. No professional singing skill, no modeling skill, no Simstagram skill, no RTF level of fame status. No Hit Beat Points. No Attraction level. No nothing. I'm just letting all of you know, that I may or may not be posting stories for a little while. It all depends on what amusing things happen, as I work them all back to where they were. I don't dare disturb the Main Save at this moment in time. That Erik was closing in on 40 albums. Rather than wildly cleaning out my saves folder, I will make a copy of the Main save and then remove the rest. I can't stand the thought of losing Erik's six children. LOL They were all just too cute. Okay, again thank you to All of You who have been reading and enjoying my stories of the Cantrells and their antics. I will be keeping all the characters. It will likely play out entirely differently (she speaks from way too much experience in this) so it should prove interesting. This time Erik will have Street Dancing to add to his other skills. See? I'm smiling about it. It's all good. Fresh starts can be just that.

Happy Simming, Everybody!

Very sorry to hear that. I look forward to future stories.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @lanlyn sure thing, I probably enjoy my own nonsense too much.
    @GalacticGal oh of course, stuff like that makes certain sims more valuable the why we hang onto them, maybe if you have a chance while you're working on them you could save Eric and his family at different levels they are supposed to keep job and skills so if something happens again you have more control over where you start over from.

Got a little more nonsense was going to put it in my thread but then I'd been setting it up here so yeah...
    uI4wL1R.png
    The ladies got all dolled up that Eve waiting for Santa to pop in before entertaining themselves.

Snowflake notices something off about that ball throw though.
    mVh69ri.png
    They stopped short as they heard the familiar belly laugh.

"Boss is here, boss is here!"

"Ah yes it's time, go on Flora."

She needed little encouragement.
    tc4SLX0.png
    "Daddy!"

"Pumpkin!"
    Lady Winter thought to pluck a piece of the decoration off she missed him too.
    wqKrk7c.png
    "Oh darling don't tell me you forgot me."

He chuckled.

"As if I could and don't you look as fetching as I remember my beloved, ho ho ho" I mean he did belly laugh.

"Aren't we gonna eat first?" Flora loved her parents but...the roast had enough time being tempting.

"Ah right, I have prepared a feast for you." she cooed, so loving a chance to mother and "wife" how she liked.
    mLRCU8F.png
    "Probably could have decorated more." Lady Winter said.

"You were cooking all day though..." Flora said, really not needing another parent away, so to speak.

"It's lovely, it's home after all."

"Somewhat..."
    DEHm3Dh.png
    Flora wolfed down her dinner to get to dessert knowing her mother made most things extra nice instead of filling the house with sweets, she huffed noticing her father's adoring looks.

"Daddy don't look at my ears!"

"But they are adorable everything about my little princess is." she blew a raspberry at him she couldn't wait for normal ears being a teen could not come faster.

"When they adjust you'll miss them, and I'll have to get you clip ons." Lady Winter teased...she got a raspberry too.

"I hope you enjoy your presents dear." Santa said.

"You won't be here when I open them?" she asked a little disappointed.

"Not this time I'm afraid, I should be on my way now actually."

She pouted but didn't argue she knew the routine.
    HCDpKw0.png
    Present was of course there to save the day.

"Sir, good to see you, you know the winds aren't so good for the sleigh perhaps you ought to leave a midnight when it is the young lady's bed time?"

"Yeah!" Past chimed in running in and out of the kitchen.

He chuckled.

"Ah yes my friend nice to see all is well."

"Nice to see you're still a deadbeat too!"

He huffed, Future was just hanging around upstairs and when he did that the insults came.

"Come down here and say that to my face Fute!" He called.

"Bite me!" Flora and Lady Winter were entirely too amused.

"Why do we keep him?" Santa muttered.

"I asked the same thing!" Past called, before losing interest in the kitchen again.
    7V5KDYX.png
    He didn't stay long but he did take Present's advice he got so little time with them as it was.

Heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 I always do a 'Save As', which does trap the Sims into a certain moment in time. I have a system. Household Surname and either a number or a letter beside it. (This normally allows me to Roll Back a save, if needed.) However, when you replace a Mod and it goes wrong, but you don't realize anything is wrong (because other previous versions managed to save the prior information), and you go ahead save the game, like normal. Then later when you use the Mod, but discover the prior information isn't there and all is not well. :open_mouth: The save becomes burnt toast. Saving, when a Mod isn't functioning quite right, for whatever reason, can do bad things. :confused: That's when things went south for me. All that work, gone. Oh, well. The new Erik is doing great. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    edited May 2021
    Octavia's University life is moving along, though not smoothly.

Never fails, a fellow student died in the dorm, from electrocution.
    Z447m5d.png?1
    Not to be outdone, an elderly food vendor later died almost in the same spot.
    tKhxvGC.png?1
    Octavia had to steal her very noisy roommate's radios. She snuck into these two
    adjoining rooms, despite the fact that one was occupied. :D

mJP0EHb.png?1
    The roommate down the hall, in the green room, cries 24/7! She cries while showering, while eating,
    while doing homework, under her covers, a lot! She's been doing this since my Sim got there and my Sim is
    about to graduate!

m1CEeQX.png?1
    feuhfqO.png?1
    Octavia is experiencing "Groundhog's Day"
    She likes the food vendor, Vaughn Gerber, and had developed a friendship she hoped would become
    romantic. She even invited him to the Spice Festival. Problem is that when I reloaded my game later,
    he didn't know her. So I worked on the relationship again, but he didn't show up as a friend the next
    time I loaded the game.

tucCuZb.png?1
    scw2ZMf.png?1
    She does own a soccer ball, I promise. She's not crazy.
    RYuZS9p.png?1
    How did they get up there?
    nVU1L8t.png?1

On the bright side she saw her dead dad's ghost and they had a little time together.
    She was able to tell him that she misses him greatly.

XW2AMgx.png
    She played a song for her parents.
    QjAF581.png?1
    She also became best friends with her adorable brother, Ryder.
    YLEk6fJ.png
    jjIJALz.png
    vfyt1Ic.png

Post edited by mlnov39 on
    @GalacticGal oh I meant on the gallery just cause sometimes issues can get buried in save as and every once in a while you have to have a fresh clean save. Though I'm glad it's working now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I don't save much on the Gallery. Rarely my Sims and only a few lots I have built. How does one save a game to the Gallery?
    Not the game itself what I do is save houses with family pictures sometimes titles are notes then save the family just in case. Not an upload its just keeping it for yourself.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I'm not playing Sims 4 (or any other sims game) at the moment, but I illustrate a fanfic in Sims 4 and one scene is an interrogation. I placed my sims, took my screenshots and then, the very moment I finished, the suspect's actor EXPLODED at the detective's actor. The suspect was Embarassed, what usually should not result in a string of insults and shouts, but today it did. Apparently Simon was really, really, really upset.
    edited May 2021
    Erik's Story, One More Time …

Summertime had finally rolled around. Erik James Cantrell grew antsy as the clock on the wall ticked away the minutes. Half day that it was during Finals, this was Day Three, Period Three. Finished with his exam, he had since turned it in. He only need get to one-thirty pm and his Level Two year in high school was over. All level Four students had to come back tomorrow to rehearse their impending Graduation Ceremony. Just sixteen, Erik had plans for his Summer vacation. Three glorious weeks of pushing his Life's Goal into a reality. He was up for it. Since Middle School, he worked on his craft. Learning the piano, violin and his guitar. Riffs, he loved coming up with some fantastic guitar riffs. While he was no George Harrison from a century or two back, he wanted to think he showed some talent. He also wrote his own songs. In looking at the now seemingly childish lyrics, the melodies were certainly worthy. He just needed to add relevant lyrics, taking the sentiment he grappled with, sans any experience, and remix what he was attempting to say during those rather jarring adolescent moments.
    irGHty1.jpg
    That's the summer they moved into his great-granduncle's ancient house. More like an antique, Erik thought. A log cabin relic from the Past, the place was lovingly refurbished by the original Joseph Alistair Cantrell. Erik's dad was named for this beloved, if not eccentric family member. Brother of his paternal great-grandfather. Erik had met him once. He was ancient by then. Stooped over slightly, his white hair a wild cacophony swirling about his head, just above his wiry eyebrows and that bushy mustache and beard. He was a very nice Sim, all-in-all. He seemed to take a shine to Erik, that much was certain. "So, you love to play and sing music, eh? Yes, there was a time, back in the day. I used to jam with my friends. Good times, good times … Sit down at the piano and play a bit, let me see what you can do."

The Cantrell House, as some knew it, was the oldest house in all of Del Sol Valley. Protected by the Historical Society, any outward changes meant going through a series of permits that needed to be 'approved' by this Society. Joseph Cantrell had just inherited it along with some cash, for incidentals, as the will read. §900,986.00 to be precise. Erik rolled his eyes. Dad was a school teacher with five children. Permits were filled out and approved. A swimming pool had been built-in for the family. Joseph Cantrell was rather thoughtful and frugal about where and what to put some of the money into. Mostly, he desired to hang onto it, which was fair. A new piano was purchased, the one Erik had plunked on a few years ago had a cracked soundboard and chips on the keys. He also gifted Erik with some electronics to help with his Aspiration. His younger and only sister was also gifted with a portable Archeological Table for her pursuit. A new half-court Basket ball unit went in, Aaron was very active, athletic. The giant telescope was on order of which Joey, Jr., would make good use. Adrian, the baby of the family had a jungle-gym and a wooden pirate ship placed. A brand new chess board, Dart Board, Table Hockey and a Ping-Pong Table. Everybody got a little something. Louise was gifted a new easel. They had made-do for so long.

The family was barely moved in when a small group of Sims came to call on them. Welcome Wagon? Erik thought this nicety a thing of the past. He smiled and politely introduced himself. Wait, Judith Ward?
    utN7hDJ.jpg
    She wasn't alone, either. His mother, Louise, greeted the new neighbors and invited them to sit out back, bringing a tray of drinks, to help alleviate the heat of the day. Erik couldn't help himself, he burst into song. Why not try to impress these stars? Couldn't hurt, could it?
    "That's great!" Judith declared, clapping exuberantly. "Kid you've got some great pipes! Some real talent. I love your phrasing. Perfect."
    "You know what you ought to do, son, is try out the Karaoke Contest. It's Sunday today, there is always a contest on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think you've got the singing chops for it." Thorne Bailey was quick to add. "So, shall we see you down there? The contest begins at eight o'clock. It's just in Newcrest."
    HN7Clu4.jpg
    "I don't know. Dad?"
    "Sure, sounds like a great experience, if nothing else. Why not?"

Why, not? I'll tell you why not because you're bringing the kid. Erik wisely kept his thoughts to himself. Adrian was a bit of a spoiled brat. He always acted up whenever any of the other Cantrell kids got attention. The family went together to the Newcrest Karaoke Bar just the next city over. It was a very nice establishment. Erik ordered a round of Cream Soda, so as not to exclude the Brat. Finally, after he practiced singing on the karaoke machine, one of those really big ones, the time for the contest rolled around. Erik set his drone to stream. Using the Tech Platforms to help his cause, earlier in the day he had posted a video of his Street Dancing. He was well-aware that he needed to draw an audience in order to get anywhere in this Business.
    Erik sang, and the audience approved. In fact, they clapped almost as wildly as Judith Ward. He scanned the tables to see if she was there, as a Head Cheerleader, or something. She wasn't but he countered his disappointment with the verification, she wasn't just being polite. As soon as the announcement came that Erik had won the contest with an impressive 81/100. Adrian took the stage. "My turn, move over. So done with your caterwauling."
    "By all means, take center stage. Go for it, Twerp."
    d8pTEl9.jpg
    It was so bad, it was pathetic. Erik held his tongue. Speaking of caterwauling … who stepped on a cat?
    At last they came home. Joey, Jr., grabbed Erik and hugged him hard. "I'm so proud of you! You were great. Will I still be your favorite brother when you're big and famous?"
    PYiqVe2.jpg
    "Thanks for being there. Both of you. I appreciate the support. It's not so easy up there, alone, singing and praying you don't hit that wrong note."
    A quick glance at his older brother, sent chills down Erik's spine. That's the same expression Adrian uses. Jealous, much? Why?

All for now! Thanks for reading my rather long intro. :) Just to be clear, this is my restarted RESTART. LOL Thanks for hanging in with me.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    NOTE: This story contains content that people with depression or other severe mental health issues may find triggering. I've stuck it behind spoiler tags for that reason.
    Bob Pancakes drifted fitfully off to sleep after a truly awful day. He'd been fired from his catering job after a horrible incident. He'd been tasked with bringing kid-friendly food and drink to a party and instead of non-juiced root beer, he brought Sunset Sarsaparilla. Thank the Watcher nobody got seriously hurt, and it was kind of funny if you're the kind of sick person who thinks children drunk off their tailfeathers are funny, but there was no way his company, facing a lawsuit, was going to let that stand. Especially since Bob was, indeed, one of those people who thought it was hilarious. He even tried to explain to one kid's furious mother that "hey, never too young to start."

After he came home, his wife Eliza wasn't in an "oh, it will be all right, I still love you" kind of mood. She told him the whole story about how his "son" Hugh wasn't actually his kid, about her affair with Simo Koivonen that led to the baby, about the tryst she'd had with Gennady Markov when he was in college and before he'd met his wife, about the drunken pass she'd made at Nancy Landgraab at the meeting of the Koivonen Widows support group—the seven mothers of all nine of Simo's children had formed a club after he passed away—about the time she hired Cassandra Goth as a nanny but instead partook in Ms. Goth's more adult-friendly "services". She threw it in his face. She explained how those stabbing pains Bob had developed in his stomach that the doctor insisted were all in his head were the result of the voodoo doll she'd fished out of the river behind their house and bound to Bob when he wasn't looking.

At the end of her tether, and for the first time in her life successful enough at a career to be able to afford their shared house on her salary alone as an aspiring musician, she simply had no need for Bob anymore, and she wanted out of their marriage for good this time. Since he was now unemployed, Bob knew what this meant. He couldn't keep the house even if he'd wanted to fight for it in the divorce. At best, he might be able to get a job as a dishwasher somewhere and at least be able to afford some rat-infested apartment in San Myshuno.

In a dream, Bob was visited by a vision, an It's a Wonderful Life dream, except in this version, he saw Eliza married to a rich man, opening for Pam Markov's music and Titus Bernard's comedy revues and living the celebrity life, and he saw all the negative reviews the critics gave the catering company he'd worked for instead presented as "the best place in town if you need to feed your party guests!"

He woke up on the 26th of Summer, packed his warmest winter clothes into the car, and headed for Oasis Springs. That night, Eliza got the news. Nobody suspected her of foul play—a man going to the graveyard on a scorching summer day wearing his winter clothes didn't exactly scream murder—but her complete non-reaction still turned more than a few heads in the neighborhood, and she never did live it down.

(OOC: I'd been meaning to kill off Bob for months. Finally got around to it this morning. Something about the guy's always bothered me so I didn't feel like being in any way nice.)
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    It's a good read, but your NOTE up front was rather insightful. For the record I'm not fond of said Sim either.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Do not read under the spoiler if you are offended by multiple romances!

A day in the life of the Caliente household...
    So far, Don had been sneaking around with both of Katrina's daughters, but had steered clear of Katrina herself. But when he got up that morning, she was obviously feeling very frisky, so he thought 'why not?' A quick dip in the shower before Nina and Dina awoke...
    05-22-21_6-18-44%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Then it was time for Katrina to go to work. So, Don snuck in to visit Nina.
    05-22-21_6-28-33%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

When Nina left for work...
    05-22-21_6-39-19%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Then Don went off for a visit to a lady friend.
    05-22-21_6-30-41%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

He didn't want to push things too far just yet, and he knew Morty was in the house, so off he went to see Candy.
    05-22-21_6-43-19%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Whilst Don was away, Nina returned from work and had another guest around at the house...
    05-22-21_6-36-45%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

The day after...
    What!?! You're pregnant?!
    05-22-21_7-10-28%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Little did he know, Nina is also pregnant. But she has no clue who the father is.
    edited May 2021
    Graduation day finally arrived! Celebrations were taking place, then the mascot stole the show. :D
    RAVOZcP.png?1
    FrYYxSg.png?1
    iXVKSyy.png?1
    o98HruX.png?1
    B2PlJp5.png?1
    zstxZex.png?1
    qWA3aRC.png?1
    mdfoxCT.png?1
    edited May 2021

{Deleted to protect the 'innocent'.}

For a Sim with fire in his drawers, he was certainly dressed for the part. LOL

@minov39 Your mascot looks a lot like my Aaron Cantrell!
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Julie Chen is not having a good time. She needs to use the toilet, but no one will give her any privacy. I don't blame her, I wouldn't want to go in front of Mikey Scurvy either....

fwhAdZR.png

That was a rollicking read. Bravo! Good thing there weren't any "woohoo-transmitted diseases"!

(he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,016 Member
    I've been doing a little redecorating in the Maxis Courtyard Oasis house, mixing in items from other packs.

I refurnished the gym and adjacent dressing room and bath.
    y4mjJndeFEN-EcOFgQ1cYw0LBN7cqpgy9CEFZ0ybFrHUnluTsBPwpFIJeh1YX8qgT7Zi8wn0ukiIoazyu_MaWzxf5iXnupnYXMwTzmmiWHeLdQsG5ZU0zEAgTEdMy5sQR-eyfIQiwn-UxBYDEGCeDAgY3b-dIpRJV-HT4RW3hDk8LhQJWTrYQKm1XA99Yjrg7wN?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    To test the objects, Jerard boxed while Sandra meditated with cinnamon incense.
    y4mlYwwcivTe3P9xwp8jJvCQGRJwQLMfTPZBd2MQpTF0ihnlin9HY69YcU_stHiAaizL0FcmxbxBWuChdykItTf_uigMpKuWzR3knwcvjkjzCjIR-4jG0LYkgTmmwTZkKOxwXjE2OxfKgLASVe-hkRcPYUAyBXwTDhij_bmvCWNqUku3cyWYnqbk8hoEG0yWr4k?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Suddenly the incense caught fire! I had no idea incense could combust. :o
    y4mMgF6BPUPqcH97v09lRs3iaaf9qNX7YpcS8GhVICnxaVgh7szjBcRS8uMEG34xnXeGb-Lfday3ZSCXz7asFUQOIi8iB67ssFU7umovQm1clv8tJ43ezl-XHv8FTZH7o3b6AyGlyxYqxz-Pyzefc6mFwHvJtf5DHm19WVsjitHbyYdTEjtsTu2C8W9ws4MD3x_?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Jerard was not happy about the "incense incident." :#
    y4mKmDdkEzr_PKK4iDyDThi4x--onQ8AY95xKPItzo0vk2N-1tt4M-K3FiqYASrvC26p1q2adRAt4GGgzjp0aBfEsfin8qeZVgozWX-uVh1vOBI_VlPOHVged3xyR9WAeDzrdA0rYqCPlG7hv21v_E_S4ZzXyVknBSZkjR7EsBpga-TRHss7hcZU77SFpxARO27?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    I didn't realize the meditation chair had burned up until Gali was caught playing in the ashes.
    y4miZqqm7skwmYg5EbfummHR-sZ5o6Gz-PSSIww-nIkzMJJymnMugzSYGEMg41VlAp2bpV-1uPIxATu_dmtc6GMxPLDxrDc0U4mU5LBTl67gbSEAdi2lnKRdqqQGXHjDhip7HPZA4WRkNqdfOO0LmHopfstGJc7_5tV_EIKu1Kjb0su9pLHdTEEGb25S7BIVKCg?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Sandra and Jerard gave each other massages to help them relax after the fire.
    y4mNSJY-30A1O1LNhGiD1jhLekGibnp34_NMIfJCh97L9WvMeFgLWINLZzVNSGEUFdudB15yVPNPU_Rsm4lxMi4fyh1XC8o8gBadSRFU-LmTe4pYqOfJavGY2qtREsWMFf7zUf8XNfUP1opLrYBtBKDlALJqD0-1vT-MjKjS5XoVO9IIzSeKPL6js7e4C4DFAMV?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Gali has her own rec room. (BTW, her name comes from being a Bengal cat.) :)
    y4m5OLKJm3QZkVoSVMbKMmX0-n_QnGXTDcMlBhPKrufny5S-gWMXDyGl6AfLL0GSPQGpqzfVt2Zv7moeTIJi841SkprfQLxZ1g8R99qrXBr3YoD5d8DnUp3YET9Is4oi0pyBmB4vt9XrC8FJkCJyVgq3ef7KZoSLHXJV-f05-IuMcvYRGJ2ztPNNoiDJHWLFFh5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Jerard wrote a children's book called "Gali the Little Scaredy Cat." :D
    y4m_bksuVitJu45eK065h0e1acI7jWdymMcZhjiyWxofqNlJCfNpyMP2KbHe86UWazTLuxv2BiephhEK2uVZ4jCgGEOIIF2Tg_7r56ozBmKGwR2INIutGnBDlSvNCRbWuI4LB5y00mgYvJLWhb77LWtAmE0O9GsTeepzQkPOR0R-q7KLHxeZ9Nm-SPvHzjpnUPx?width=1374&height=773&cropmode=none
    Sandra has the Loves Outdoors trait, so she planted a small garden.
    y4mMQ3yKKzsxGtisNZWOIqUrPK4PhU9Zt3ItybdVXP3OiuLQlRKNiZtuiLCIKWkiTlcsbVfm3noW2ntMz2xTnLztFmiWvok0nDntAM-D1b8P-644saR6flTM8y6P9hJOwQ_3oP8-Mid_6BbT5CTHZgUwD-6wi5g5Qd4J-y21C0wNixTT2GqZhTSh0dkUIcUkY5N?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    She's also growing banana and apple trees on the patio.
    y4mKW8ALEE46So2J9v5En6XZOkaVx-fg9OTE3fMCFYPhVhv6KOa9WJTfLYZUqXJziRlgo0bs-NX13L1zn9BxvMMXwX97q8Hu8c_aFYn_t8Tqjx961tSY6-yr4onrp487XeKgTYK_Coav3NVHia42tBTOPN8VMitTs8uV0Lx9TpCs1V6zPEfEGxQSbMZkg4O8KBs?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,016 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Cute fantasy about the Winter family.
    @mlnov39 Those scenes of Grim are wild! And I love the mascot graduation outfit.
    @GalacticGal Great beginning to Eric's story, version 2.
    @elanorbreton Don and the Caliente sisters--talk about Energized!
    edited May 2021
    Octavia and her rocky road to romance. :D
    So Octavia's graduation was "highjacked" by the Britechester mascot.
    But he also highjacked Olivia's heart. She decided then & there that she would get to know this
    guy. As he proudly walked away, satisfied that he had done his job well, she chased him down and
    got a picture with him. Turns out he's one of her dormmates. She had never spoken to him
    before and was hoping to make a connection and call him later when she's back home.
    mdfoxCT.png?1
    qWA3aRC.png?2
    LdQufjF.png?1
    She moved back to her parent's empty house, all her siblings moved out, it was pretty quiet
    in such a big house. She hung her graduation picture and diploma next to her mom (left) and grandma (right).

7cdDSX9.png?1
    And began her career toward becoming a doctor.
    JofwkV9.png?2
    When she went to call the mascot guy he wasn't in her acquaintances. She visited the dorm but it was empty.
    I thought, she'll have to go out to the bars, maybe he'll be in one on some night. She called her buddy, her brother Ryder, and
    they went to the first bar, The Rattlesnake Bar. Coincidentally, just as she got there the mascot came out dressed as a bartender.
    His shift was over, I couldn't click on him, and he disappeared! Her brother turned around and left, so she thought, "Let me
    go inside and see if there are any nice guys to meet." See picture below. :D

xXY9adl.png

So Octavia has vowed to return to the bar tomorrow, a little earlier in the day, and re-introduce herself to the mascot.

Diego Lobo had cultivated an image of the swishy art critic of ambiguous sexuality for years. It had become part of his brand.

But as he worked out, he decided to engage the services of the uptown San Myshuno gym's personal trainer Addyson Dangelo, and her fit body and ability to get the most out of his workouts set Diego's heart racing for reasons other than just exercise. He may not have looked it, but he was, after all, the great-grandson of the legendary Pedro Lobo, suave Latin lover from the silent film era, and his grandfather Enrico Lobo was almost as renowned in the Spanish-language talkies of Selvadorada. That blood flowed through Diego's veins, and one day, he made his move to see if Addyson wanted to go on a date.

"Sorry, bub," Addyson said. "I like my men a little more...manly. Like, have you met Tom Bernard? Or Super Dave Lembeck? They look like Greek gods. Or guys from a beer commercial. Y'know, men."

Diego fumed. Nearly knocked the punching bag clear off its moorings and through the window when the red mist of his Hot-Headed nature descended over his eyes. And when that wasn't enough to clear his anger, he went outside and beat the heck out of a protester for the Foundation for Less Mischief. Miraculously, he escaped criminal prosecution and the Watcher's wrath for that one.

But later, when he got home, he looked himself in the mirror, and he resolved to drop all his affectations. He stopped bleaching his hair, and his new haircut and shave accented his angled Lobo chin and facial features. He looked every bit the legacy of Pedro and Enrico, those saucy charmers of old.

He stopped going to the gym for a bit, instead buying a weight rack, and pulled a few strings with his professional contacts to convince Nataliya Bernard, Ms. Solar System herself, mother of that "Greek god" the object of his desire had swooned over, to whip him into shape. And boy, did she ever whip him into shape!

And then, just for good measure, he even went to Rusty's Auto Body and Tattoo Removal for a date with the belt sander. That hurt like the dickens but whatever you could say about Rusty, the guy was a miracle worker for making skin free of ink, blemishes, outward signs of aging, and surprisingly enough, any kind of scarring from having had running industrial-grade automotive repair equipment in direct contact.

He adjusted his walk. Trained his voice down to its natural tenor pitch. Got a whole new wardrobe that made him look more like a regular guy and less like the Riddler from the Batman movies. And of course he ditched the makeup.

When he walked into the gym, he walked over to Addyson. "About that date."

She looked up at him and you could see the stars in her eyes, like she was looking at the ghost of Pedro Lobo himself and not his great-grandson. "I'd love to."
    (he/him)
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    edited May 2021
    Evelyn Evilly is at the club, starting a 'preposterous rumor' with Eliza Pancakes. Check out Andy Adams in the background, being nosy and eavesdropping...

JRIyCmc.png

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited May 2021
    I've got two pics to share. One is nice, the other one is not so nice.
    I'll start with the nice pic. My sim found herself a new hobby - rooftop beekeeping!
    23-5-2021-16-59-51.png
    Now we shall move to the not so nice picture. My sim's fiance was enjoying his massage so much he farted! Poor masseur :/
    23-5-2021-17-03-30.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    So, today, I looked in the Gallery for a Sim that was expecting a child.
    I found an expecting Elsa, moved her into my "Frozen" save file, and with my Elsa and Anna who live in the haunted house that came with Paranormal.
    Within minutes of moving her in, the Elsa that was expecting went into labor. The Elsa living there with her sister Anna wasn't at home, and Anna was home with their dog Thunder. Anna somehow got stuck in the stairwell, which had no openings on where she could have gotten stuck. I had Anna and the expecting Elsa travel, and then return, to free Anna.
    The expecting Elsa gave birth to a little girl I named Estrid (not Astrid, it is a Nordic name.), and while aging her up to toddler, Anna randomly got abducted by Aliens. I was not expecting it, and she was only gone for a few hours, and came home dazed.
    Anna and Elsa were happy to have a toddler in the house, considering I made them family Sims, and get along with the new Elsa. Thunder their dog, is very loyal, and has taken a shine to baby Estrid, and goes where ever she is. Estrid is blonde and has blue eyes like her mom. I also made her into a clingy toddler.
    Later I decided to move the expecting Elsa into another family. I chose and Elsa and Anna that I made to explore my Outdoor Retreat. They lived in a different world to the other family. (I know they can interact, but I didn't want the same exact mother-to-be Elsa in the exact neighborhood as her counterpart.) The Elsa I moved in gave her new roommates the much needed money they no longer had. They used most of it on their vacation. The Elsa of the family was home this time, and this version didn't have any pets. New Elsa gave birth, and it is was once again a baby girl. I named the girl Asa, and aged her up to toddler. I made Asa Independent. Anna took an instant liking to her. Asa is blonde and blue eyed like her mother.
    After that I played a bit in my other families.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top