Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[NEW TROPICAL PARTY VILLA - 24th SEPTEMBER 2023] - BansheeHVO's Showcase

ThaPhoenix1ThaPhoenix1 Posts: 132 Member
edited February 16 in Nominated Threads
Hi guys! I started playing Sims 4 just under a year ago (late last May), but I've been playing The Sims on and off for almost twenty years.

Building is my favourite part of playing, so I've posted quite a few builds on the gallery over the last few months. I thought I'd post pics and links of a few of my favourites below. Let me know what you think.

They are all NO CC builds, though they DO require the MOO cheat to be entered prior to placement.

Find my builds on the gallery => BansheeHVO
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• ThaPhoenix1ThaPhoenix1 Posts: 132 Member
    edited May 2021
    RESIDENTIAL

The following is my latest build. A million-simoleon townhouse for a young, wealthy family.

Gallery: Million-Dollar Townhouse
    Lot Type: Residential
    Lot Size: 40x30
      Cost: Approx 1.2 million Simoleons.

NO CC, but please DO remember to enter the MOO cheat before placing this lot.

Nj7vFBs.png

FIHjZem.png

MSoxKsF.png

SjpuR87.png

KzKGreS.png

SgerfGa.png

Njy0bDq.png

It has five bedrooms (including a master suite which takes up the entire third floor), five bathrooms (and a half-bath), three lounges, a reception room, dining room, chef's kitchen, a gym, home theatre, bar, spa, indoor pool, pet facilities and working elevators.
      Post edited by ThaPhoenix1 on
      edited May 2021
      SWIMMING POOL

This lot was designed to replace Bathe De Rill in Windenburg and was based on The Drift beach club in Dubai,

Gallery: The Drift at Windenburg
      Lot Type: Swimming Pool
      Cost: 133,096

NO CC
      , but please DO remember to enter the MOO cheat before placing this lot.

1xOhEQZ.png

D7UxsRt.png

3kpMHP8.png

996QnqW.png

zNtNRpX.png

• GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
      Just under a year and you already build like this?! These are so stunning. Very modern and sleek. Can't wait to see more! :smile:
      edited May 2021
      Just under a year and you already build like this?! These are so stunning. Very modern and sleek. Can't wait to see more! :smile:
      Thanks so much!! I've built a few more, some community lots and some residential. Will post as soon as I screenshot them. :smiley:
      edited May 2021
      GYM

This lot was designed to replace Harbor Quarter Gym in Windenburg.

Gallery: The Equator Gym
      Lot Type: Gym
      Lot Size: 30x30
      Cost: 257,590

9va6nGy.png

VvWQPt9.png

pT2hAbd.png

1CKTAsi.png

Wh3p3yd.png
      edited May 2021
      CAFÉ

This lot was designed to replace Hare & Hedgehog café in Windenburg.

Gallery: Hare & Hedgehog Café
      Lot Type: Café
      Lot Size: 30x20
      Cost: 139,238

vJSTkZf.png

T3GSrvm.png

uLrebCG.png

wnMaucv.png

8132aoc.png
      edited May 2021
      BAR

This lot was designed to replace the Stargazer Lounge in San Myshuno.

Gallery: Seen N' Heard Bar
      Lot Type: Bar
      Cost: 146,679

h2m70OS.png

5nvwaWH.png

YLMKG58.png

VsQraS0.png

edited May 2021
      RESTAURANT

This lot was designed to replace Deadgrass Discoveries in Brindleton Bay.

Gallery: The Lighthouse
      Lot Type: Restaurant
      Lot Size: 30x30
      Cost: 105,501

7U1U2J3.png

gZAN5AI.png

Pu1OtJt.png

Sp6YmTp.png

ZGfifmd.png

gCw4UGU.png
      RESIDENTIAL

This lot was designed to replace Bailey-Moon Manor in Del Sol Valley and is a recreation of 1471 Forest Knoll Drive (pictured below).

Gallery: Modern Farmhouse
      Lot Size: 50x40
      Cost: 661,589

1471 Forest Knoll Drive:

azQBc9E.jpg

Recreation:

WIHkxbE.png

BE7jjHK.png

cdpidGr.png

ShhBKbF.png

ybDoD1V.png

iC3mHQB.png

vvKcPiX.png

YG3eTy8.png

fIt8fHF.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
      Each of your community lots and the homes are very lovely! :) The architecture is very great! Very lovely interior furnishing of them !

Your sims game version of 1471 Forest Knoll Drive is beautiful! :) You have reflected the real life home so very well!

Your latest build, Million Dollar Townhouse, is a lovely modern family home! :) Very nice and stylish exterior design! The architecture is great! The floral hedging along windows edges is pretty! Very nice glass windows. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice stools counter in the kitchen area and the wood texture of the furniture is warm and calming. The kitchen items are very nice on the shelving beside the stools counter. Very nice sofa and armchair tv watching area.
      rosemow wrote: »
      Each of your community lots and the homes are very lovely! :) The architecture is very great! Very lovely interior furnishing of them !

Your sims game version of 1471 Forest Knoll Drive is beautiful! :) You have reflected the real life home so very well!

Your latest build, Million Dollar Townhouse, is a lovely modern family home! :) Very nice and stylish exterior design! The architecture is great! The floral hedging along windows edges is pretty! Very nice glass windows. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice stools counter in the kitchen area and the wood texture of the furniture is warm and calming. The kitchen items are very nice on the shelving beside the stools counter. Very nice sofa and armchair tv watching area.

Thanks so much for this!! The latest build took almost four months (on and off), it was so detailed. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself now, I've been working on it for so long. LMAO.

And I'm so glad you like the 1471 Forest Knoll Drive recreation. I absolutely love that house, so, of course, I had to build it for one of my sims. :smiley:
      RENTAL

This lot was designed to replace Forest Hideaway in Granite Falls.

Gallery: The Lake House
      Lot Type: Rental
      Cost: 89,144

E85Cmke.png

Ad3kyCY.png

7aBP280.png

cFVkat6.png

dleuX79.png

vEUCyoj.png
      edited May 2021
      The Lake House is a lovely home for Granite Falls! :) Very nice exterior design, with warn wood wall and great large glass windows for outdoors views. It looks great with the water around it. The interior furnishings and open plan layout is very nice! Very nice white and black colors with touches of orange. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa watching tv or reading books in the sunshine coming through the windows. The wood texture of the flooring is calming.
      It is a very nice home to rent when visiting Granite Falls! :)

Congratulations on your showcase thread being highlighted on this week’s forums highlights thread! :) That is great!
      The Lake House is a lovely home for Granite Falls! :) Very nice exterior design, with warn wood wall and great large glass windows for outdoors views. It looks great with the water around it. The interior furnishings and open plan layout is very nice! Very nice white and black colors with touches of orange. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa watching tv or reading books in the sunshine coming through the windows. The wood texture of the flooring is calming.
      It is a very nice home to rent when visiting Granite Falls! :)

Congratulations on your showcase thread being highlighted on this week’s forums highlights thread! :) That is great!

OMG! Thanks so much! And I had no idea it was highlighted! :*
      edited May 2021
      I started working on this villa as a palate cleanser whilst in the middle of the mammoth Million-Dollar Townhouse. I needed to do something clean and minimalist - basically the polar opposite of the townhouse. LOL.

RENTAL

This lot was designed to replace Sapphire Shores in Sulani. It works both as a rental home and a permanent residence.

Gallery: White Tropical Villa
      Lot Type: Rental
      Lot Size: 50x50
      Cost: 280,044

a5uLRNa.png

B5ie8Fd.png

3Hm9EfK.png

8v2WSb0.png

n959YJi.png

36NAb71.png

SwLK6RR.png

LindYPo.png
      edited May 2021
      White Tropical Villa is a lovely modern island home! :) The exterior design, outer structure, roofing, rooftop patio and large glass windows are very nice! The tropical plants, greenery, flowers and trees are lovely! Very nice outdoors dining, bbq and bar areas on the great rooftop patio! Very nice open layout and minimalist style furnishing of the interior. The double stoves on the kitchen wall looks great! Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area in the living room to enjoy watching tv near the fire :)
    • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
      You have gorgeous modern builds with stylish interiors :)
      imoger wrote: »
      You have gorgeous modern builds with stylish interiors :)

Thanks so much!! I'm working on replacing all the lots, so I'll be attempting different styles as things progress. Here's hoping it goes well. o:)<3
      RESIDENTIAL

This lot was designed to replace Affluista Mansion in Oasis Springs. It works both as a rental home and a permanent residence.

Gallery: Villa California
      Cost: 598,480

997STPR.png

qMmQfms.png

VBBrw4x.png

JUl3Xjs.png

x6AJ6qh.png

eytsOAi.png

Villa California is a lovely modern home! :) Very stylish exterior design, great glass windows, and the design of the front water area with the path through the water looks great! Very nice balcony and patio areas for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing, or dining outside. Very stylishly nice interior furnishings..The woof texture of the furniture is very nice and warm.
      It is a very nice home! :)
      Villa California is a lovely modern home! :) Very stylish exterior design, great glass windows, and the design of the front water area with the path through the water looks great! Very nice balcony and patio areas for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing, or dining outside. Very stylishly nice interior furnishings..The woof texture of the furniture is very nice and warm.
      It is a very nice home! :)

Thanks so much! You're always so kind. :*
      I'm currently building a DSV mansion for one of my triplets (64x64 - my first!) and took a mini-break from it (and my dissertation) to build a new bar in San Myshuno...

BAR

This lot was designed to replace the Stargazer Lounge in San Myshuno.

Gallery: Mount Bar
      Lot Type: Bar
      Cost: 194,327

NO CC

KWoCyTP.png

pAzOv3C.png

Cvzgbag.png

CBBia5l.png

Aap9sNE.png

Mount Bar is a lovely modern bar! :) Very great design and roofing! Very lovely pool with relaxing loungers along the edges. The candles on the tables are pretty! The tree and greenery are calming and restful for sims to look at. The bar counter area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having drinks from the bar. The drinks wall shelves and the hanging ceiling lights are very nice.
      edited March 2022
      I'm currently building a DSV mansion for one of my triplets (64x64 - my first!) and took a mini-break from it (and my dissertation) to build a new spa resort in Oasis Springs..

It has a few pools, massage rooms, meditation enclosures, a gym, onsen and luxury accommodation.

SPA

This lot was designed to replace Desert Bloom Park in Oasis Springs.

Gallery: Sage-Hill Spa Resort
      Lot Type: Spa
      Cost: 376,708

NO CC

LlWlVYG.png

U9I9ytx.png

One of the bedrooms at the resort:

RVsifFd.png

QAg26vu.png

Massage rooms:

shnhmRf.png

P2gvIjx.png

Underground onsen:

m1S6URJ.png

Resort entrance and changing room:

gvTNiSe.png

aw7GQSi.png

Very lovely modern Spa Resort! :) Very nice exterior design, great loungers and swimming pool patio. and the interior areas are lovely! The bedroom with loungers balcony is very nice! The water fountain feature is pretty! Very nice message and relaxing mudbath rooms! The basement onsen hot springs area, with lovely views through the large glass windows walls. is very nice :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file
    Return to top