Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    I also got the new kit. I decided to download the Maxis "Gather in the Courtyard" lot from the Gallery so I could look around and get ideas. I'll do some redecorating in the house to start with--mix and match in other pack items. Should be fun. :)

The Maxis house.
    y4mJag5KokmEeI7lZdz7MdnaJrWoPp3XeMBD4r2z0EQrbN1qQIQzPEFdbryijTVNCJCxMAY0VEVJtHkQfbzCWeCcile5wDPLNSwed7G4T0WppLcEf6hCw9e5V74AJtVIT4WG3S9eXhiIlc2MxN5zzrKx6HihElHaywUuuGNcmJYso6666W5zjvs8GPfKGZ-UDMX?width=1659&height=932&cropmode=none
    Sandra with little Gali.
    y4mL1bXAZwsVXEyaCAKCf-nwz9inwhBVOyUgK2YsFWRmav0sm2B1mW0wyzOztRwSzwUaH90WyyiuEAhPkEubA_YhuZnzFiRbtY-KG15BWEEtaSqiwqCZmKEur4vUr85FMTsLtyqTkeegxQx8CiWn2jYk3be2_LWSSvB2BlB6KyyI4MPvddebafKLhfOhDNfmObr?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Smooches for Gali.
    y4mNDUvTlmlapnn7haMNQRVZ7NRbcP3xab4OzdAN4vPXYzwhJo-gWnV7MUKJBdhG7ihHOl07V6erNiF6ik1kVuy7U9zKb0uEZeVyRpcq9NaAAqx0olQylhpuEPCg6Eeq637oZpYe37D0yN51nTbpXaH7r4-OdINPCSc100xU0uMyBjUiDdbX9PtIdOCQFdEUz2j?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Sandra chatting with Jerard.
    y4mTVLcRWNwN2Oq1DB89szCxdukkOmpIcRTHYWZb6Rp5I0Y5E_1XI6d6q8xVkYhn8dX4EeHPuo_BvfDwTciP466A1mOOSGZfnxG-wMDiePteX2NysOXlIZIMvrmb3kAMqSl5ze18FgpPxYZZIaF0_oLX-EBJbToVeiz-LZtnJ8nvLNxfhCyYKpiBUs-1XHbcDWB?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

This is what I've been saying. This pack is gorgeous looks-wise. Sure its a bit tiny, but the designs make it feel so big.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yesterday's play session was a happy & sad one. Octavia went off to Britechester University, but her emotions have
    been a rollercoaster. She got the dreaded phone call, in the middle of the night, that her father Hinata Suzuki
    had passed away. Then, as the semester progressed, she lost three sisters. Finally, when she went home to visit
    her family, the biggest loss of all.
    Abigail joined her twin brother, Brooklyn, in death.
    Ttqlp30.png?1
    Twins Elizabeth & Fallon passed away
    HqS2505.png?1
    Hinata
    em99ct1.png?1
    Rachelle & the family took Hinata to his final resting place.
    No2BWEp.png?1
    EixdQJI.png?1
    Later Rachelle surprised Octavia with a visit at her dorm. A dear mother checking
    on her child. After Rachelle gave Octavia a gift I clicked on the ping pong table for
    a fun game. I didn't realize I clicked on beer pong. :D
    Mom won the game! :#

eEeWbzC.png?1
    B9yHFia.png?1
    The next day Octavia was asked to come home to pick up her violin. But it wasn't a good visit.
    0VZkb0d.png?1
    xsIE6xx.png?1
    HwX7mfN.png?1
    Once again the children returned to the cemetery to bury their mother. She starts a new
    row in the cemetery next to her beloved husband, Hinata.

J62W1py.png?1
    Abigail, Fallon & Hinata made an appearance and everyone was glad to see them.
    uG5V6KO.png?1
    0YFFWLs.png?1
    Hopefully they can return in the future and get a hug from mom.

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    Yesterday's play session was a happy & sad one. Octavia went off to Britechester University, but her emotions have
    been a rollercoaster. She got the dreaded phone call, in the middle of the night, that her father Hinata Suzuki
    had passed away. Then, as the semester progressed, she lost three sisters. Finally, when she went home to visit
    Abigail joined her twin brother, Brooklyn, in death.
    Ttqlp30.png?1
    Twins Elizabeth & Fallon passed away
    HqS2505.png?1
    Hinata
    em99ct1.png?1
    Rachelle & the family took Hinata to his final resting place.
    No2BWEp.png?1
    EixdQJI.png?1
    Later Rachelle surprised Octavia with a visit at her dorm. A dear mother checking
    on her child. After Rachelle gave Octavia a gift I clicked on the ping pong table for
    a fun game. I didn't realize I clicked on beer pong. :D
    Mom won the game! :#

eEeWbzC.png?1
    B9yHFia.png?1
    The next day Octavia was asked to come home to pick up her violin. But it wasn't a good visit.
    0VZkb0d.png?1
    xsIE6xx.png?1
    HwX7mfN.png?1
    Once again the children returned to the cemetery to bury their mother. She starts a new
    row in the cemetery next to her beloved husband, Hinata.

J62W1py.png?1
    Abigail, Fallon & Hinata made an appearance and everyone was glad to see them.
    uG5V6KO.png?1
    0YFFWLs.png?1
    Hopefully they can return in the future and get a hug from mom.

So sad. Curious that Octavia received a call to come home. My Sims have lost family members and the only calls they got was to tell them that Sim had passed away. In face all the cell phones in the household go off, even the infant's. Nice to be told babies/Toddlers can't receive phone calls, yet they get that buzzing, throbbing row of arches going off over their icons. So sorry for your loss.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited May 2021
    Memorial for Rachelle McGhee, the youngest of 18 children, and heir to the family fortune.
    A great daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt & grandmother. She was a college graduate, with honors,
    worked in the covert branch for the White House and reached the highest level of command.
    She was married twice, and amazingly, Rachelle gave birth to 10 sets of twins. Here are some
    pictures of her amazing life.
    r73CZ6r.png?1
    Za53zkO.png?1
    DRHZRqS.png?1
    j5Sjx6G.png
    gpuYzN1.png?1
    CtEZtDx.png?1
    PL2t0Bb.png?1
    EcznS4e.png?1
    gihOLW1.png?1
    Lu8jHrE.png?1
    Nol1wD7.png?1
    k0T1Aiz.png?1
    z7pRmjk.png?1
    cAhLNRs.png?1
    DCpDkkF.png?2
    HuYe87F.png?1
    xsIE6xx.png?1
    Good bye Rachelle, you will be greatly missed :'(
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
    edited May 2021
    mlnov39 wrote: »

So sad. Curious that Octavia received a call to come home. My Sims have lost family members and the only calls they got was to tell them that Sim had passed away. In face all the cell phones in the household go off, even the infant's. Nice to be told babies/Toddlers can't receive phone calls, yet they get that buzzing, throbbing row of arches going off over their icons. So sorry for your loss.

Thank you GalacticGal.
    I played her mother's house and invited Octavia over to "gift" her the violin, since she forgot to pack it when she left
    to Uni. Coincidentally, her mother passed while she was there.
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited May 2021
    MyriadSims wrote: »
    This is what I've been saying. This pack is gorgeous looks-wise. Sure its a bit tiny, but the designs make it feel so big.
    @MyriadSims I saw a lot of new builds in the Gallery inspired by the Courtyard Oasis kit. Really fun to browse through. #CourtyardOasis

Gallery Courtyard Oasis Lots
    Courtyard Oasis Rooms
    edited May 2021
    Honeymoon!

Of all the weddings in the family that had occurred, Erik and Kayleigh's was the most traditional. Erik took his role as groom seriously, gave input to his bride when asked and concentrated on his part of the wedding planning. The Honeymoon. Knowing he was going to pop the question shortly after graduation, Erik spent a great deal of time on the Internet, looking for just the right place to 'hide away' for a bit. He thought about Mt. Komorebi, but it was so cold. No, Erik wanted something a tad more exotic. Something warmer requiring fewer layers of clothing. He could take her to Salvadoria, but too many insects. And other things. Not nice things. Spiders and stuff. He rejected that one, quickly. Finally, he came up with just the right location. Sulani. Lots of sand, lots of sea water. Dolphins. Sand. Distance from … others. So, he contacted a Travel Agent and set up a rental for a few days. He was very happy. Thrilled, in fact. He was going to marry the love of his life, his Best Friend since high school. They could be together, really together and alone. Alone. After their own nuptials were complete, they stayed all the way through Joey's wedding. Hours seemed to pass. Entirely. Too. Slowly. Erik was anxious just to get to the airport. The flight was long. Hours, in fact. We are approaching the Islands of Sulani" came the voice of the pilot. "All passengers," the Flight Attendant said, "please return your seats to the upright position, make sure your seatbelts are securely fastened as we come to a landing."
    "Ah-Ha, we're here. We're finally here, I can't believe it. We're here, together. I'm on vacation. Do you realize I haven't had a vacation since I was sixteen!"
    5voqJ7y.jpg
    "Come on, let's hit the water." Erik laughed.
    "Okay, I'll just be a moment. Can't swim in my favorite party outfit."
    3oeHQDW.jpg
    "Wow, you look amazing. Beautiful."
    "Thank you. Beat you to the sandbar."
    6FI1WK4.jpg

The two splashed around in the bay water for awhile. Fatigue from the long day before and the flight began to catch up. The swam back to the shore.
    "I think we should go inside, now. Before we both fall asleep. This is our wedding night."
    EfPDsC8.jpg
    "Yes, let's. I love you, Erik James Cantrell."
    VUJWKHP.jpg

For all of his planning, it turned out Sulani wasn't as exclusive as he hoped it would be. Suddenly, his cell was going off. Waiting for Kayleigh, Erik splashed around in the bay. This time he wasn't left on his own as several Paparazzi and a few fans splashed into the water after him. "Erik. Erik Cantrell, look this way."
    Erik was certain he was trapped in a nightmare. Who takes their cameras and microphones into the water? This was insane, but he answered their questions anyway. "What's it feel like being married?"
    c6fGy34.jpg
    "Haven't been married more than a day or so, but I'm loving it. I have the best wife. And I'm going to end this interview, if you don't mind. We're on our honeymoon. That means or is supposed to mean, we get to spend this time totally alone. Thank you." With that he swam to the shore.
    "Kay-Kay, sorry about the crowd."
    89oMGdZ.jpg
    Kayleigh, dressed in a different swim outfit shrugged and knelt in the hot sand. "Hey, you're just too popular. Even here. Want to help me build a sandcastle?"
    ZYHQWT6.jpg
    "Absolutely. You know, while we're here, the Contractor is busy building our house. He said they were on track to have it completed by the time we get home."

As the afternoon grew long, the two decided to head over the the local bar. "Some drinks, a bit of food, some dancing. Maybe some midnight wading, what do you think?"
    "Put that way, I can't refuse. Sounds like fun."
    Early riser that he was, Erik spent a few moments to work on some new dance steps. He had recently been introduced to something called Street Dancing.
    4wZkEuh.jpg
    Working on these new dance moves for the first two mornings, he grew fairly confident.
    LLF9brO.jpg

Once they made it over to the bar, he ordered his favorite drink, Van Haunt Meloire, surprised and pleased when it was served right up. He honestly didn't expect they had the export.
    Drink in hand, and feeling a need to put himself in motion, Erik began the latest moves. He didn't spill a drop.
    vNyrRZb.jpg
    "Kayleigh, let's go for a swim."
    As they made their way through the cool night water, Erik found a Zip-rider adrift. "Hey, I'm going for a ride!"
    "Erik, slow down, are you crazy? Erik!" Kayleigh watched in horror as her new husband, seemingly unleashed drove the Zip-rider like a maniac.
    AsT1xA3.png
    Tq1Hl7Y.jpg
    "Oh, my gosh. Erik, SLOW DOWN"
    Suddenly, the craft was airborne. Kayleigh covered her eyes, hardly daring to sneak a peek.
    pMk42RP.jpg
    Up and up and up it went, Erik barely holding on.
    0EVD8PF.jpg
    Then it flipped over. Kayleigh closed her eyes and prayed, when she heard him scream. "I know why this thing was set adrift — it's possessed!"
    UEKldYb.jpg
    "It's all right, Kay-Kay. I'm back in control."
    "You're mostly underwater! Erik watch out! This is not the time for stunts."
    bc6g2lO.png

Erik's cell phone went off. He had a concert. "I told you, Sam, I'm on my HONEYMOON. What part of wanting to be alone don't you get?"
    Erik abandoned the Zip-rider to Kayleigh's intense relief. The two swam over to another sandbar. Curiously, his equipment was there as if he was expected.
    uq2uv5e.jpg
    "Erik? I thought you said you were on vacation."
    "I thought I was. Looks like it's a working vay-kay. I'm sorry, Sweetheart."
    As Erik began to sing, the fans came out of the water. Mer-people?
    ylFWTv1.jpg
    Just as he did with every show, he gave it his all.
    8Fq1jXI.jpg

All for now. Going to dinner with my hubby for our anniversary. Thanks for reading! :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Honeymoon!

Of all the weddings in the family that had occurred, Erik and Kayleigh's was the most traditional. Erik took his role as groom seriously, gave input to his bride when asked and concentrated on his part of the wedding planning. The Honeymoon. Knowing he was going to pop the question shortly after graduation, Erik spent a great deal of time on the Internet, looking for just the right place to 'hide away' for a bit. He thought about Mt. Komorebi, but it was so cold. No, Erik wanted something a tad more exotic. Something warmer requiring fewer layers of clothing. He could take her to Salvadoria, but too many insects. And other things. Not nice things. Spiders and stuff. He rejected that one, quickly. Finally, he came up with just the right location. Sulani. Lots of sand, lots of sea water. Dolphins. Sand. Distance from … others. So, he contacted a Travel Agent and set up a rental for a few days. He was very happy. Thrilled, in fact. He was going to marry the love of his life, his Best Friend since high school. They could be together, really together and alone. Alone. After their own nuptials were complete, they stayed all the way through Joey's wedding. Hours seemed to pass. Entirely. Too. Slowly. Erik was anxious just to get to the airport. The flight was long. Hours, in fact. We are approaching the Islands of Sulani" came the voice of the pilot. "All passengers," the Flight Attendant said, "please return your seats to the upright position, make sure your seatbelts are securely fastened as we come to a landing."

All for now. Going to dinner with my hubby for our anniversary. Thanks for reading! :)

What a shame they can't get rid of everyone. :D
    They're so cute!

Happy Anniversary!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @lanlyn what a cute couple they fit right in there too it is nice to have these little bite sized pack makes me think it would be a nice way to slide in some more things for toddlers or even babies guess we'll see if that happens. I'll have to get that build too.
    5xWt0OQ.png
    The dogs love following Mitzy around as much as they like the stereo, Kaiden has been known to follow her around too.

"Good thing you learned not to play in puddles I can't give you a bath every time I pass by you."

"That's what you think Mitzmitz the watcher will MAKE you :p "
    JGsBbw7.png
    Never noticed Kimmer doesn't like the vacuum, she was looking to Mitzy for support but you know paperwork happens ha she was fine soon enough though.

"Sims and their noisy move by themselves toys! Hate!!"
    6nszGK7.png
    I didn't think about how close they were to the festival area they are a good bit away so it's not obvious but yeah nice...and Mitzy just had to go show off.
    LKcYpyU.png
    Gotta love that little side look he gives her..like "Hey baby, missed you." <3

WSNrXP5.png
    Flora is glad she has her mom while waiting for her dad to come visit her.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited May 2021
    Octavia is busy with her college life. She likes the food vendor who comes to her dorm.
    The first semester was rough because she lost her parents & some siblings, but things are getting better now.
    lFBxDD2.png?1
    tucCuZb.png?1
    She even invited the food vendor (I forgot his name), and a bunch of her siblings, to the spice festival.
    She got to play her violin.

scw2ZMf.png?1
    6Lunhng.png?1
    She attended the Creativity Celebration with the university mascot.
    dOYSCqr.png?1
    0a3e5Ph.png?1
    She even went to space at the Geek festival, but her graceful wave good bye was spoiled
    by a fashion train wreck. :D

XRwmrij.png?1
    Octavia sneaks into her dormmate's room, while he sleeps, and gets a meal.
    This room was her grandmother's room when she was here, this was once her frig & microwave. ;)

sDnzjqn.png?1
    One last thing, Octavia leaves her notebook all over the dorm and the campus,
    it's so frustrating trying to track it down.

OCFG4hA.png
    @minov39 Thank you so much. I would rather stay with this family, but told myself if I didn't go back to my Main Save, I had to play this one as a true Rotation. Thanks for the anniversary wishes. We've been married now for forty-seven years. Three more to the Golden Anniversary!
    @minov39 Thank you so much. I would rather stay with this family, but told myself if I didn't go back to my Main Save, I had to play this one as a true Rotation. Thanks for the anniversary wishes. We've been married now for forty-seven years. Three more to the Golden Anniversary!

Wow! That's awesome! :o
  • Charolette_MagdaCharolette_Magda Posts: 16 Member
    I have two young adult, married sims, who both happen to be in the acting career. Since they both have the same job, they often run into the same people. Well, I guess one of their coworkers has taken a liking to both of them and keeps trying to ask them on a date! While their coworker has great taste, they are happily married and have to keep turning him down.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    edited May 2021
    It was a sunny spring Friday in Willow Creek's Courtyard Lane neighborhood, and it was time for Delia Chouinard to take her first steps into local politics. She'd already met a truly motley array of neighbors among her. There was Eliza Pancakes, who was apparently raising someone else's child with her husband Bob blissfully oblivious to the notion that his wife was raising a kid who looked absolutely nothing like him in their shared home.

Then again, what was Bob supposed to do? The true father of Eliza's kid was already dead—the incident of a man freezing to death in a malfunctioning shower on a blazing hot summer day in Oasis Springs made the national news because of how utterly absurd it was and caused the Post Modern shower stall company's stock price to drop by half.

As if that weren't bad enough, there was Delia's other neighbor, Lilit Segura, a kindergarten teacher with the approximate maturity of a kindergarten student. Wasn't there a movie once where some little kid ended up in an adult body? Lilit was a Big reminder of that kind of a movie on a freaky Friday.

Delia finally took a look at the Neighborhood Action Plans to find out..."oh, Watcher save us, what is going on in this neighborhood?!" she said out loud.

The Free Love ordinance may have explained how Bob Pancakes got turned into the neighborhood chump by his wife. It also explained why Lilit Segura took her morning jog along the river wearing nothing but a smile. It would have to go.

But that would mean the Rough Housing Encouraged Act would stay on the books, and Delia had taken to hiding in the house lest some rando from out of town catch her in one of their "beat up everyone, ain't nothin' says I can't" sprees that pushed the violent crime rate through the roof. Or worse, the mischief-minded sending a jolt of electricity up her arm in the guise of giving a handshake.

Or the Eco-Friendly Appliances Act, which as far as Delia could gather was less about saving power or water and more about some busybody showing up dishing out fines like the world's worst HOA. That one would have to go too.

As much as she really didn't want to go outside in this Alice-in-Wonderland madhouse of a neighborhood she'd moved into, it was either that or hope for Super-Duper Man to show up, and with her luck he'd be a kleptomaniac and just turn into the Man of Steal the moment he got into her house.

Delia filed the paperwork to stop Free Love first. As she went in to make herself a grilled cheese sandwich, she grumbled "I hate this place."
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
    Hi. My unhappy update is to let all of you know, that once again I'm going to have to restart. I updated my Road to Fame mod that now includes Street Dancing, but when I opened up the rotation save for Erik, from which you've seen his honeymoon, he showed no progress whatsoever. In fact when he released what should have been his 14th album, it showed up as his first. :open_mouth: He wrote a new song while on his honeymoon (who wouldn't be inspired by the serene setting of Sulani, right?). When he licensed it, instead of having his choice of nine songs, he only had the new one. Face/palm. So, although his Global Superstar status was intact, everything else was gone. I tried uninstalling this new version of RTF and replacing it with the version I was using when he achieved his fame, but unfortunately, he was in the same state. No professional singing skill, no modeling skill, no Simstagram skill, no RTF level of fame status. No Hit Beat Points. No Attraction level. No nothing. I'm just letting all of you know, that I may or may not be posting stories for a little while. It all depends on what amusing things happen, as I work them all back to where they were. I don't dare disturb the Main Save at this moment in time. That Erik was closing in on 40 albums. Rather than wildly cleaning out my saves folder, I will make a copy of the Main save and then remove the rest. I can't stand the thought of losing Erik's six children. LOL They were all just too cute. Okay, again thank you to All of You who have been reading and enjoying my stories of the Cantrells and their antics. I will be keeping all the characters. It will likely play out entirely differently (she speaks from way too much experience in this) so it should prove interesting. This time Erik will have Street Dancing to add to his other skills. See? I'm smiling about it. It's all good. Fresh starts can be just that.

Happy Simming, Everybody!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @GalacticGal Well as much as that tanks it can be nice to refresh a beloved family I did that for some time with my bad decision's legacy I don't know why they gave me so much trouble they were either vanilla or had the same mods as everyone else and it was only them and seven generations it is a pain. Though some sims are hard to let go of so we hang on ha. Looking forward to it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I took time yesterday to add pet items to the Maxis build I downloaded.

I found good spots for the tiny pet elevators (mod). They work perfectly, and Gali made use of them right away.
    y4mBDNM8Y7tsD6Z4RJFY1MFdT1IbQHKm8AFNkWnL4AR-8inZibLwQe3__dX2IP6jopq63yG65m54sZD4oXk2YhDcRf4bTIYbWW3S2NyrhUsW_CLbDsCeR8qfXK2lVWTSylqj-3jsw9jbeZCa2kkFhhWKWybNNalrpSg7pCfOpkSkp4rTaRfgvmiZwS0Tzxtg_Bt?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Can you see her? She's struggling up the one-step platform to get to her elevator. :)
    y4mdVXBXrWwnGt_m8q0G-_fwD6R-SH-XdOY8jLLJoF2edL1HnIGlKwbTNAODzv-8bEvKGrK6Hs25yKXCcYk-_D7eD2pmzd8LX_56YxsMUaWSKppN0bgxD3leMGeRxCuDv_yHxUPatSaAsSpeFieVrzMsUlmHJh7j0NXuik5Z4g_Bw7cDXxQZUQpG9vigM6ESCQz?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    The pet elevator upstairs.
    y4mSaoO76QSpoks3RL-CoDyn0oIfhEVhCQ9CvvdHSnqln13M9zNwCYYodL8rqTr0QCXsR61FQahpeqdOX-ee-a4edvs9jlUdMyzyOWYNdoJj17i0z2nVNvwMd8dvrdbp-x-FgBiASMh2hT40NaTVclUNSBXoysJs3CG0Ton7F9l5eEMRPyrISOvIQGTn48DKXqX?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Gali likes to be near her "mom and dad" sims.
    y4mfuSmYR-2JvmZbayIdSKCerlwOqOdP5-bbhXvPlaw_BMQuay0f7hTTVl0A1nLA9sVoX2VS-xEqbcuS09nyz0URFy8pfyC9KLLKCMxhr4mBP-dfDxYMR5zq4vYfwRtnF7xtqdKIMocSfchO3c97pL_i4ZBCV_C843mz9CPnw16t0i-2OsvCtFsvmbc65LFNJTg?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Meanwhile, in this big fancy house, what do my sims find first? A lump of clay.
    y4mhGBRxCBQc8P0bRCjstPtDpY2BaUTVzz12BJjJIguJBIMU2_S1OiGxPSDRiVZHq2WDn1ezvLXIkNG3vCcLc578ToueftrZpyQl_VYZrpzcZk3ZpXMtHr6O2cBnUocUXHgxm1ApcVs7EjW4FdW2-IKXyrOeGwQ1VOrMAI_Ri-6MS6ZV9xUVZ5vN9f-RuRwjcmg?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    A clay rabbit really adds to the décor. Thanks for sharing. :#
    y4mVfhNe5nQ6_U87u4B6Bp8Hd4ndZyJlc89utsXfrvj-jnHaYYP5tagxHj4ucjhVq0FIJeQR5FIW0MmtVG7JhFACeMPaQBvLjHD-sXli4MwnHre0bQ0-JS8FUszp0RxQapWn2gxQx7SX_OtroNQ16u_9gI0vUeCUc-ppioWHLpBT35FslWEMOr_N-p9745dxp5G?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Soccer. Always a favorite.
    y4mKcFWKxxU7iiEhUxMj9a3mIeo184z1TFtvUhYU8ZM7qm-qgz1Se9HvBkDP4qzIqb9CJxziwybhPGaCVWAxbpEBEyzJtg7e9tYCcFyIr7TlmT6ft3EP0FVtS1rEaqWCYB33b7VhD2noo4h_S6TPhWp3vUtU7U68U5TRWx2zIgRYbXIHdIsZxE2qelY0eTCe3MO?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Three different courtyards in this build. Ground floor center:
    y4mQo_GWUR5cqSK7QU1UTLQckNpnQp6-U6ftGjfs3kfo5iL4Sq8ZLxf9eutjq2_i7jLiRPh_NwCBIma5Poa25kUEsxIMkp-_YGvKBot5RxgCthekoDKSlvOwdPtnymLwfYGNWMHhmK9TpNLUjRgeMASsOufAVoyMOUqB2bW8H2yfyedJFG4U3o3ld74BEhbcV6Z?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Poolside:
    y4mrh8e2iUaIybsdJhEhcH5DWzthA-WCpHpyE-3ZAz6Q55oWrkrDglhsX17Jqvohr6CoCjt--mpgdy0D5LkdCskKEqE8nPDjLdhF-8fEJrvMC3SnApyQmN99qv86jKRBE36iaAD7KRMieCkFhavSWVoTdArpJet5y8OY0d8-tzbLmAd3u2gAAAI5hoHhYjkFeR7?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    And upstairs patio:
    y4m_2zOvQkxoRurDSxGgqGF1eoEQlF6zmi_t-sNOBHS8gDwPaPp3s9IBMrPw2yDu7DPyCh-ocAoqmoTHQzcDMAFFav0UNwYURbcyzeO-b6839xWoA3RnCHlb6U6nh3XhUWGzAjUWMhg8NQUaNW5yqErhtldww8J5hhzmxaLWp5CwtiQglvqootrBc4P8jBEcsZM?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    @mlnov39 So sad about all your family losses. And so close together! I liked your graveyard scenes and the Uni pics.
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks for your feedback. I also enjoyed your update. Dialogue and screenshots. Great pic of Mitzy skating and of Flora and her mom.
    @GalacticGal I'm sorry that your game messed up, but I hope you can have fun starting over. Street dancing will be a great addition for Erik.
    @lanlyn I would much prefer to restart while he's on the rise, than to have to grind up his albums after he's finished Uni and starting his family life. The downside is having to set up the save. Takes a long time. I also thought I had saved the Cantrell family with their skills. Whoopsie. You can bet I made certain, as soon as I randomized their skillsets (I think there ought to be an option in CAS). It makes no sense to me for those of us who sometimes prefer to create the entire family in CAS, for parents to have zero skills, let alone the teens (if you have them) don't have skill, either. I love the MCCC mod. You can click on randomize skills. Then, if there's a skill I don't want my Sim to have or it's set too high, I can go in and change it. I made sure, once this was done, to take the family right back into cas.fulleditmode, and save them again, marking them *SKL (my own shorthand, if you will. I spent the entire afternoon getting restaurants, karaoke bars, lounges, concert stages, et al placed. Will have to actually start playing tomorrow.
    Delia was in the middle of working on her screenplay when she heard a knock on the front door.

"Who are you?"

"Mila Milutinovic, FCA."

"Ferengi Commerce Authority?"

"Federal Compliance Administration. Do I look like a Ferengi to you?"

"Well, you're wearing such a giant hard hat, you might have a Ferengi head under there. Let me see you in your swimsuit."

"What?"

"Your swimsuit. Now."

"Curse that law that says that anyone who is asked to change into an outfit must instantly comply. Sigh..."

"Hmm, not bad. Definitely human. My agent would adore you. You should meet him sometime. Now what brings you here? Eco-Friendly Appliances got repealed yesterday."

"True, but Clean Energy Production passed in its place, and I'm here to make sure you're in compliance."

"You couldn't see the windmills on the roof from halfway across town? Or the big blue dew collector out front? You had to knock on my door and make me drop what I was doing?"

"Hey, don't get smart with me. I'm not the one making strangers change into their swimsuits to prove they're not capitalist space aliens."

"So you've seen the clean energy devices. You got what you wanted. Now bug off."

Mila sighed. "Yes, you're in compliance. You'll be getting a tax break. Too bad I can't tax you for your attitude."
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited May 2021
    When I logged into my save where I had a kitten stuck on being a kitten for a whole week, she aged up immediately. It seems like a bug (it's happened to me before), but I'm glad Tilly is an adult cat now.
    OjZrfEF.png

Anne went fishing in the Magnolia Promenade to catch a dragon fruit and she did. It was literally the first thing she caught.
    dMabWy9.png

Making cookies.
    7uDB3pa.png

Tast testing cookies.
    IzpKrEY.png

Jogging.
    OcUTerb.png

Visiting Ito family. Anne brought the rest of the cookies to them.
    YaBj80y.png

The next morning she baked bread and Marcus Flex came to visit just in time to taste it.
    XE21mN2.png

She also made pistachio ice cream and decided to sell it on the flea market... after tasting it, of course.
    j5jyQle.png

She made bagels and took them to the Oasis Springs park. Maybe I should make her open a bakery, so she could sell all her goodies properly.
    okY89Zr.png
    She has dragon fruits now, so she can afford a bakery soon. :)
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you for your words of encouragement. I spent all of yesterday trying to salvage the TEST Save I have been playing. I either didn't roll back quite far enough, or the fact that I had saved caused the damage. I just know that I would much rather go through the work of having Erik cut albums on his rise upward than to go backward now that he is married. He should have way more albums in his future by then. He even made three while in Uni. The Sim just doesn't quit. LOL
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    Ulrike Faust let my vampire sim drink from her. Then they got to the bar, Ulrike started fighting a few girls in front of the bar, then yelled at my sim, fought my sim and won. O.K. Cross Ulrike off as a pub friend...
    @ACruelButLovingGod Very well done. I got your your references. Thanks for making my chuckle. :) I feel for Delila. I currently reside in a H.O.A. and I hates it, I do. First and last time I make that mistake.
    @ACruelButLovingGod Very well done. I got your your references. Thanks for making my chuckle. :) I feel for Delila. I currently reside in a H.O.A. and I hates it, I do. First and last time I make that mistake.

Her story arc has been a happy accident. She started out as a basic "the game moved this NPC into a vacant house, let's go in and level her up and give her a good career." When I saw the horror show that was the NAP list in her part of town, I knew where I wanted to take the story.

We haven't seen the last of Jessie Charbonneau and her seemingly magic bartender. Steve had some fun developments in his personal life that I can't wait to share with the forum.

I'm glad folks like my storytelling-through-dialogue style I've developed here. As a writer it's an interesting voice to explore.
    (he/him)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top