Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where can I play Sims 2 apart from my console?

BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
I.D.K. Where I can get it. Have it on PS2 but would like to play the P.C. Version. No illegal suggestions, please. Thank you.

Comments

• candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    Try ebay.
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    You could try thrift stores; I don't think I've ever come across The Sims, but I did stumble upon Age of Empires III (some sort of fancy edition) in a thrift store once. So there's definitely a chance of just finding old games in them (I've also found old toys and board games).

Also used media stores that allow you to buy/sell/trade things like old cds, DVDs, and games.

And also, if you happen to play on MacOS, the app store has the Super Collection.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    A few years ago I had the Sims 2 and lots of packs all from thrift and second hand game stores.
    Good luck in finding it. :smile:
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I wish I knew! I know a few years ago they were selling it on Origin, but I missed out. I think they were even allowing people to get it for "free" if they could prove they still had the physical games.

Amazon has a listing for the Double Deluxe, but it's $77. And I'm not even sure of the compatibility with newer computer systems.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Ebay always has high priced discs of every pack etc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Amazon.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.