Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your born-in-game Sims!

Comments

• IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
    I was actally bored one day and decided to recreate almost all sims from The Sims 2 and one of the Curious brothers' son (Vidcund Curious' son) was actually extremely lucky with genetics.

Vidcund Curious ( I did not have a photo of him in Sims 4 but you can kinda see the similarities)
    i95AcZw.jpg

Irvin Curious
    aIPSWDB.png
    cT3SJgx.png
    Hp85Jmm.gif
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    They're not twins. He's two to three weeks older than her. I play on an edited lifespan through MCC to have more time with my sims. Brayden Cole giving his baby sister Alaina a birthday hug <3
    4EIl2yY.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,961 Member
    @HillyBeth aww, hugging toddlers are so cute!

I’m not on my laptop right now, so I don’t have access to my screenshots. But my avatar is of two born-in-game Sims, Erytheia and Xanthe Masterson, who are twin teenage Spellcasters. I really love Erytheia’s hairstyle (she’s the one in red, which fits her name), it’s the Erin hair by QICC on Sims Resource. I used to be worried about downloading CC because of patches messing around with stuff, but someone on here reassured me that CC doesn’t really get affected by patches, so I started my CC collection! It’s not as huge as some have, but it’s a fairish amount, mainly for toddlers and children. Xanthe’s hairstyle is another QICC creation, the Summer hair.
    Well, Brayden just became a child and he actually grew up with glasses, so I just gave him different frames. He's a Whiz Kid with the Genius trait <3
    rZz0lCT.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Tiberius Landgraab III

The great-great-grandson of Malcolm Landgraab.

Sx8ydwU.png
  • MagicaCatMagicaCat Posts: 124 Member
    My Simself and Megamind's Sim's very surprise kids (cuz I forgot to disable that particular ability in this save 😅)

crop_04-26-21_12-23-15_PM.png

They are cute though 😋
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member

Ok, so this is Fae, she was the daughter of my first sim in my current save file:
    WAJcGwj.png
    Then this is Nigh, he was the son of another family I made in the same save file. He became Fae's childhood sweetheart:
    aLO1U35.png
    And then they had a baby girl Oxanna, who has now grown up into a teenager. I think she's absolutely stunning:
    0keIaHO.png
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

Last night I realized my sims partner had children from a previous relationship. This girl is one of them and she is a spellcaster/mermaid hybrid. The game has named her Miracle, which I thought was apt. I like her a lot.
    rFOrzdH.png
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    edited April 2021
    edited April 2021
    So, I decided to continue a Cole family I had six years ago. This was pre-toddlers, so the siblings are each three days apart.

Middle: Ryan and Katherine Cole
    Left: Ryder Cole and fiancé Karsyn Hathaway
    Right: Madison Cole-Covington, Brett Covington, Rebekah Covington(in Mom's arms) and Ryan Covington(in Dad's arms)
    BABsGan.png

ETA: I started them over this way last week, but with two sets of twins in one household(Ryder and Karsyn were on the verge of having four kids!), I think I would have given up anyway. LOL!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    Brothers Marcus & Timothy Gregory

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jessica Landgraab & Ernesto Veleta > Kallie Veleta & Adam Gregory > Marcus & Timothy Gregory.

nty2c3x.png
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    UoZsoGm.png
    Logan Samuel (townie)

and

fY6entg.png
    Elia Samuel

had three kids.

Maia Samuel
    WWVySa0.png

and twins

Uriah Samuel
    scVviBy.png

and

Viviana Samuel
    9PitgfL.png

All three kids have had their own kids now. Maia has had Corrine Samuel (currently child). Uriah has had Clifford Samuel (currently child) and Viviana has had twins Marina and Jesse Samuel (currently toddlers). No pics yet because they're all different ages.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited May 2021
    My game is really into producing hybrids at the moment. Meet Zander, generation Idontevenknowanymore A vampire I took of picture of while duelling with the 'real spellcasters'

ZqewfHN.png
    L9uvy0z.png
    Post edited by CelSims on
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    I was just thinking the other day how the children of my sims look. And then today I come across this thread when I was thinking of making my own. Really does pay to browse the forum first.

Violet Landgraab was born to my extended family that started with the thought of stealing the Landgraab name and legacy. She is the child of Kath Landgraab and Athena Specter, Athena being the sire. Kath began as Kath Wells, inspired by the character of the Den universe by Richard Corben. Athena a product of my own creation.

Violet Landgraab. I changed nothing about her except her wardrobe, so I have no idea how she acquired red hair. I will just blame her sire's spellcaster genes.

N2pv7L5.png

Athena Specter, the sire. A rogue element, to this day she still lives on her own.

PdXwGRb.png

and Kath Wells, the mother. She is but a mundane who does not live a mundane life. Right now she resides in an extended home with spellcasters and other trouble makers.

OWoLCjz.png

Violet is living on her own now in San Myshuno, exploring her inherited spellcaster abilities and need to duck through most doorways thanks to her sire's genetics. (I use a height slider mod that affects height based on feet size. It's rather funny to apply it on your older sims and realize how disposed I am to big feet.)
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    The girls of my second generation. The two on the left (Ainsley and Alyssa) are sisters, the three on the right are their cousins (Kaley, Lucy and Lana) who are sisters.
    JpsyKIz.png
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    edited May 2021
    I have plenty of them, too.
    Here is Hans Pancake the youngest son from Eliza and Bob Pancake.

09_05_12.png

Unfortunately, Hans prefers being close to his parents - who died from old ages.

09_05_13.png

Two young adults and one child moved into the household to keep Hans safe and company.
    Hans was only a child when his parents died.
    Kallie Veleta married Adam Gregory and they produced...

2qyJmSj.png

...Belinda Gregory who married Brett Westbrook and they produced...

MVLZq0v.png

...sisters Heidi & Juliet Westbrook.

GNuy3KB.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,883 Member
    ymDiLOo.png
    Son of Nalani and Paka (unplayed, MCCC story progression)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • volversevolverse Posts: 27 Member

I think this Sim is 3rd generation
    ar3FtDl.png
    this one is 5th generation
    H9rxuH5.png
    this one is Caleb's teenage grandson
    JpFkPCl.png
    Gallery ID Volverse5
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited May 2021
    So many sims born in my game. Three generations so far. There were 15 children in the first generation,
    18 in the second and 20 in the third. Here are some who were blessed with the best genes. All are my
    main Sim's kids except the twin teens, they're her sisters.

11vEUvm.png?1
    hlmhfbY.png?1
    OqqyndQ.png?1
    iXtTay0.png?1
    znrH8tw.png?1
    FO0q231.png?1
    oTps8Rc.png?1
    hUgfKUg.png?1
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    I adore these two, probably my most favorite in-game born children so far. They are Lilith's and my created sim kids. One is Mona and the other is Lisa, one is mage and the other one vampire.

n77WaqE.png

tKyKMYz.png

d1OO9rl.png

They also love to play in the attic autonomously, it creates many cute moments.

3GLvvIk.png
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    My new heir, Octavia.
    bQdka81.png?1
    8z1sF48.png?1
    hUgfKUg.png?1
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,857 Member
    edited May 2021
    Eliana on the left (generation 3) and her daughter Holly on the right. Holly just became a teen. Apple has not fallen far from tree.
    holly-birthday.png

Better picture of Holly
    holly-portrait.png

Eliana when she was a teen, for reference (on the left)
    title-we-only-have-each-other-now.png

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,883 Member

I have posted Jonathan here at some point, but now his little sister, Johanna, grew up to teen :)
    QXLxCYD.png
    5eer5nD.png

Their parents:
    T76O40T.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top