Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    @SimsLady2000 , I like that CAS background a lot :)

Mmbugkc.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited May 2021
    @SimsLady2000 , I like that CAS background a lot :)
    Mmbugkc.png

Cute kitty. Thank you. Isn't it nice? Its clean and uncluttered. Created by Katverse. Its called Large Room CAS Background https://www.thesimsresource.com/search#/?g=4&q=Large Room CAS Background

I'm sorry to double post but I had to share this. My sim plant Pinoir Grapes in the lab he works at. This is how they grow!

05-16-21-8-21-43-PM.png

Its the little things that make me happy :D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    @SimsLady2000 I love those grapes. Is that from a mod? Also, thanks! Yes, Rami totally deserves a posh place (especially since I have to play him for his whole life). :lol: Besides, he can afford it (the upper stories are still empty). Even after he bought the place his funds still amounted to over a million simoleons, and that wasn't even counting Wren's contributions. I've tweaked the house a bit since I posted screenies of it, but the overall design hasn't changed. I'm sure I'll post some updated stuff at a later time.

But for now I'll just post this. In a different save it's a sunny morning in Glimmerbrook.
    eAUqkdC.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    Wow, that is beautiful @VeeDub !

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Wow, that is beautiful @VeeDub !

Thanks. :) I didn't create that one from scratch, but unfortunately I don't know who did. The only ID showing on it is my own (it overwrote the original I had, and I don't remember where it came from), but I know I didn't do it from the bottom up. :confused: I kept the shell itself mostly intact but completely remodeled the interior and also tweaked the exterior quite a lot. Maybe it became different enough from the original that the game got confused? :o
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    Just because you age up from toddler doesn't mean you no longer enjoy Mommy reading you a story.

1k0P0GP.png
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member
    edited May 2021
    Was playing another family having a nice family dinner out when I spotted the Landgraabs.

This is the first time that I have ever found any of the Landgraabs dining out in my game and already it gave me room to weave drama into their storyline. LOL.

It seems that all that is saving Geoffrey from some serious questioning from Nancy are just a couple of well-placed decor items. In fact, from the way that he is tilting his head, it seems that Malcolm may have already spotted his father with Katrina Caliente...

BYuwrto.jpg

GDU13ku.jpg
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    "Ugh this muscle-head. He's such a jerk."
    "That's my son you know... but I kinda agree."
    "WHAT?"
    sPNefSS.jpg
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @SimsLady2000 Thanks! The Strangerville mystery is always fun. My sims are still gonna live there for the rest of this month, even though Strangerville isn't so strange anymore. Love the new mermaid you created.

--
    Enjoying the Strangerville sunset. These two are FINALLY a couple :)

mFFHuTr.png

@tatselk , haha hilarious :D

So, first time I had this happen.. My sim (kid) had her homework club meeting, and after homework they went to swim. All the sudden one of the kids got out from the pool, and aged up to teen :D
    sGyEM1k.png
    Q7lhT80.png

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,461 Member
    Why it's never a good idea for a Sim to drink a glass of Meloire and then drive:

UEKldYb.jpg

Bonus:
    0EVD8PF.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited May 2021
    @Ellupelluellu You're right! :p I'm not surprised you got it! It was quite the ride, too, and I knew I'd have more fun on it playing a widower than a widow.

@AlwaysAsking Oh I know, Lily really should've stuck with Victor.. what a shame. A crying shame. :D

Here's J after collecting.. hmm, maybe gravestone #5 by this point? Who knows. lol!

hGTnRQy.png
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
    ifSEmCs.png

Why it's never a good idea for a Sim to drink a glass of Meloire and then drive:

UEKldYb.jpg

Bonus:
    0EVD8PF.jpg

Wow. What a great shot! is that a pose or did you just get lucky?

• DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member

UEKldYb.jpg

Bonus:
    0EVD8PF.jpg

whoa!! how did you do this??
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member

UEKldYb.jpg

Bonus:
    0EVD8PF.jpg

I didn't know this could happen. :D
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Very Sad Sim
    e44LHPo.png?1
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Moreso an array of screenshots, I broke my own rules and instead of aging up my main households' toddlers to children when they had maxed out all of their skills, I went ahead and just did it all myself in CAS! I figured I would mash them all up together to save time and space, and maybe you'll recognize them if you've ever seen my posts (Though I doubt it, as I've been slacking for the last couple months lol.)

From left to right: Ophelia Amari-Zest (Raven and Johnny's adopted child), Aaliyah and Kayden Patel-Denson (Zoe and Chad's children), and Satoshi and Yuna Tran-Kibo (Karli and Akira's children.) I may have Chad and Zoe have two more children since I still have a toddler bedroom left in their home now! :D

(Photo is rough, but I just wanted to share!)

3c58S.png
    37mfj.png

UEKldYb.jpg

Bonus:
    0EVD8PF.jpg

Wow. What a great shot! is that a pose or did you just get lucky?

Thank you. I think I just got lucky. I don't use pose. I found myself fascinated with just what Erik was doing. Most of the time that boat-thingy was in the air and not on the water. I have another shot where the vessel is mostly under the water, too. LOL He's the only Sim I have ever seen who could street dance (a newer version of Road to Fame) without spilling a single drop of his Meloire, too.)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    Deleted about 100 or so random townies the other night (because I'd gone through and fixed filters on a lot of CC so things like 'bikini bottoms' would stop showing up as cold weather and so my townies would stop having 5-37 facial piercings)... and so now one of my own 'played sims' has decided to become the new caterer...

dK9ZnBz.png

Looks like I need to do a pass on some new townies and gives them 5 in cooking, mixology, and other related skills.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    edited May 2021
    Realm of Magic and Oasis kit items can work together. This is a first initial toss in of the new content:

EO5NYx4.png

And no, the tea set is not functional. My poor sim needs some wall art in her apartment...

The book on the stand in the background is CC, but the stand itself is from the Oasis kit, as is the huge coffee table, tea set, and stand the tea set is on (same one as the one in the background). Sofas / chairs are from Realm of magic

Over time I am slowly remaking the inside of this apartment from Eco Living to use items from various kits - and I suspect I will use even more from the Oasis kit once I've explored it more.

oNI7Q1K.png

ICNqaxa.png

Post edited by Jyotai on
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited May 2021
    @tatselk , haha hilarious :D

So, first time I had this happen.. My sim (kid) had her homework club meeting, and after homework they went to swim. All the sudden one of the kids got out from the pool, and aged up to teen :D
    sGyEM1k.png
    Q7lhT80.png

Ah yes, that awkward moment when suddenly a sim is too old for all their friends and gets kicked out of the club.
    And here it is, the picture of Erik Street Dancing, with a glass of Meloire in his hand — and nary a drop was spilt. (Would be a terrible waste, after all.)

vNyrRZb.jpg
    edited May 2021

UEKldYb.jpg

Bonus:
    0EVD8PF.jpg

whoa!! how did you do this??

I didn't, it was all Erik. He's a Goofball and he did imbibe in some Meloire. In fact, the very first time I sent him to Sulani when the pack first came out, he did some pretty wild and crazy things on the zip-rider or whatever it's called. I guess he's just a Wild Sim at heart. LOL

@minov39 Have you never sent a Sim to use the zip-rider or whatever it's name is? I was dismayed because you can't purchase one while at the Island, unless you're a resident. I placed a build and made it a rental. Then I sent them to the Beach lot and way out there was one just floating. I was able to send him over to ride it and well, the rest is going to make a nice spread for the Rag-Mags. He is a Global Superstar, after all. On his Honeymoon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top