Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    I posted the first pic in the screenshot thread a couple of days ago. They've since mended their relationship and Hannah and Isabel are back to being best buddies.

Isabel is furious with her sister Hannah and I have no idea why. Especially since I had autonomy off at the time.
    U5KHpl9.png

Hannah decides to apologize and gains a boost to her empathy meter.
    4ACTMI5.png

Just to be on the safe side she gives Isabel a gift.
    1xGEaAi.png

All is right with the world. <3
    W0mbP7W.png

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @lanlyn I often prefer to play on long but I tend to skip baby stage cause I'm all about the tater tots, maybe if we get some more items back for them one day we'll see. Sometimes I can't help myself it's a break from everything dogs, toys whatever dialogue for all no matter how silly :D
    I loved all the updates the butler is so sweet I haven't had one in a while I remember trying them out when we had that bug that you'd get a new butler every time you came back to the house which happens a lot when you play on rotation.

The teens amuse me I realize I haven't had many teens live by themselves since we got that update guess I need a new save for nonsense.

mmkay I was with Knox and Jeb again since I have a lot of other families going on I gave them a little boost they are too easy ha.
    huSpgak.png
    So unneeded side update Mortimer has found that he is expecting the third Goth child I have to remember to have his kids working on their skills most of the time but they always get a break with me meh.
    vWkU8Zy.png
    After keeping his distance for a little bit Knox decided to prepare a bouquet for Jeb mentally thanking his mother for making him learn how to do this.
    cfYTkNm.png
    He burst into Jeb's house in a typical Knox fashion with an apology speech and flowers just dying to be watered....ha...he didn't expect to be hushed and rushed with a hug. Jeb was ecstatic to see him again he couldn't say he knew much about hunting people down but he wasn't going to, he had to know if it was just a joke or it Knox would keep interest. It was just his way...all the same he accepted the flowers and let Knox cook for him, as the snow moved to a blizzard he offered to let him sleep over.
    oxf43VC.png
    kSOAGbj.png
    Knox had been a little nervous but when he entered the room after borrowing one of Jeb's robes and found him asleep he guessed he didn't need to worry about woohoo being too much. Then I noticed the rain collector also works with snow...not that that matters but cool all the same. He's glad to see him carrying for the environment too.
    fSrSTuJ.png
    He intended to leave early for work but found a sleeping Jeb was adorable and remained until the other was awake and ready to cook this time, he really didn't want to leave then.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited May 2021
    I love weddings in the sims!

Sofia Bjergsen had a dreamy wedding in Sulani to her long time boyfriend, Jefferson Black. They've been dating since they were teens, and for rl years!
    o5OXhTH.png
    yntopk8.png

The ceremony spread was amazing.
    a1DXC0N.png
    0o65D33.png

All of the Paragons were there to offer their congratulations.
    dexoFAj.png
    rqX5mVX.png

Though Luna, Sofia's BFF, seemed a little down.
    N4m7Z2K.png

Thankfully she cheered up as the night went on.
    RCBl0ZT.png

The newlyweds danced to island beats under the warm glow coming from the bar.
    YKpD5R6.png

Sofia was in such a good mood she couldn't help but jam with her guitar.
    eiGX3ew.png

And Bjorn had a nice chat with his new son-in-law.
    jWXJGqF.png

Was putting this wedding off for so long. Glad to finally have it done.
    The screenies I have of Jefferson proposing to Sofia date from September 2020.
    EHMnNW8.png
    LhF8gQN.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited May 2021
    Rachelle's family has grown, once again & for the last time. Two new young adults have been sent out into
    the world and a new heir has been chosen. Quincee should have been the heir (the youngest female) but she
    looked like a repeat of her mother, so I chose Octavia as the new heir. Rachelle is retiring from having children,
    she's the mom of 20 (ten sets of twins).
    Twins, Mathew & Noah, have moved out leaving room for two new brothers, Shaun & Taylor.
    emfCqeO.png?1
    Shaun
    nzmTK2Z.png?1
    Taylor
    EMpRVOh.png?1

Quincee will not be heir
    roCEROJ.png?1

Octavia (in the 4th pic with her twin brother, Parker)
    hUgfKUg.png?1
    8z1sF48.png?1
    phRxyAy.png?1
    cnzyDq8.png?1
    bQdka81.png?1

My heirs usually begin their training as children, but I have chosen Octavia
    to be heir as a teen, so it's crunch time!
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    edited May 2021
    Today I made Ifunanya Oyawale-Choi
    FDBlTeX.png
    For a new sim play through now that I have Realm of Magic.

Mixed Nigerian / Chinese - the last descendant from two ancient bloodlines of spellcasters, both her parents having been electrocuted when she was young.

Basically a "Harry Potter stand-in", and after the thread about the new eye presets I had to go for a mix and a family that took advantage of that.

Made her grandparents and parents as well, then turned them all into ghosts and moved them into a homeless pack.
    4dTvDMF.png

I put her together by starting with the grandparents, using genealogy to get her parents out of her grandparents, and then using it again to make her. She's named for her maternal grandmother (google tells me the name is a common girl name that translates as love) but carries the surnames of both lines.
    zL0VhOZ.png
    This sim actually mirrors portions of my own lineage. Though in my 'head space' for the 'world of the sims' it's an alternate universe with different lands and nations so she's "from a place like Nigeria and a place like China".

In the process of putting this together I ended up spending about 4 hours tracking down a bug between a custom spell mod and a sim with a bloodline trait if you try to talk to the vendor in Caster's Alley that sells spells and familiars... Took a while to isolate it down so I've yet to get to start her actual story.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Despite being in opposing clubs, Timothy Gregory began a suggestive conversation with Kylie Combs and is now pestering her for a date.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    My original Strangerville hero Nola Simpkin jogging with her dog Dapper.
    JLWZRGj.png

Nola's son Theo and his dad were playing chess.
    ExZONt9.png

Later Theo's dad made chocolate souffle. Theo loved it.
    VVil2xK.png

Nola went to work. She and her husband are both in the army career. Nola is on level 9.
    Vc0sZMx.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Bust The Dust somehow reenabled itself!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    edited May 2021
    Since Brianna's belly was growing rapidly, confirming what the Ultrasound showed and what Brianna had promised Spock up front, she was having twins. The newlyweds decided it was time they informed their respective parents.
    EPQ7NqQ.jpg
    They invited Sarek and Amanda Talek Sen Dene over for Dinner. Sarek of the House of Talek Sen Dene, was the House's First Son, the Heir-Apparent to succeed T'Pau, once the elderly Vulcan decided to stand down. The High Councilor was already over two hundred Vulcan years old. In the meantime, Sarek spent his time as an Ambassador to Planet Simworld. This is where he met and got engaged to Spock's mother, Amanda Grayson. She was a school teacher and very charming. Sarek was a widower with a son, at the time. Still, Sarek had no grandchildren. Sybok, his first son, had forsaken the Way, as it was taught to Vulcans and instead of suppressing his emotions, he embraced them, fully. He was very radical and led a group of highly emotionally-charged Vulcans on his merry path, before he ended up being banned from his home planet, in disgrace, for his insurrection. This left Spock in the position of First Son, even though he was half-Human.
    "I'm just so delighted to be here," Amanda said.
    5rRwrkQ.jpg
    "I am quite surprised." Sarek said. "You are in the midst of your Seclusion. It is highly unusual to entertain guests during such time."
    "As you wish, Father, but we have good reason for this aberration of Protocol, if you will."
    NH8tyc7.jpg

Brianna loved to cook, but on this occasion, Spock asked their sister-in-law, Sandi to do the honors.
    Since it had been awhile since they last saw each other, it was a happy reunion for Brianna and Sandi. They became Best Friends.
    fK3w9af.jpg

Finally, the couple decided to share their Big News. Lady Amanda was nearly overcome with emotion. She had waited a long time for this. Spock 'divorced' the Vulcan woman his father had arranged for him to marry. T'Pring dared to Challenge the match on what should have been their wedding day. While Spock was busy being the First Officer aboard the Starship Enterprise which kept him away for years at a time, his Betrothed was busy having an affair with Stonn. This enraged the normally taciturn Spock, but then again during Pon Farr A Vulcan male's emotions were highly charged, too. He accepted the Challenge, which entailed a duel — to the death. Happily, as undone as he was, far into the Blood Fever and near death for all of the delay, Spock won the match and promptly rejected his Intended for her daring to challenge the match in the first place. This left him free to seek another.
    78EvVFb.png
    "I am speechless. This is a dream come true. Oh, I am so very happy for the two of you."
    s8HGhuc.jpg

As the newlyweds waited, in all eager anticipation, they found ways of helping the time pass.
    Brianna got out her knitting needles and made a second onesie.
    7jVhxIj.jpg
    As they mulled over the names to give their children, they also played rousing games of chess.
    Y6ToIjG.jpg

Brianna also was informed she should keep herself in shape and do some exercise. This would make giving birth easier, her doctor explained.
    And so, loving to dance, she spent time practicing the Salsa.
    ejCsxKP.jpg
    She really got into it.
    jcsDfOv.jpg
    Swaying to the music.
    Hy0wGpa.jpg
    One move she regretted. When looking back on it, she could have fallen forward, not realizing until almost too late that her ballast had shifted.
    "Whoah,"
    PgQhXHP.jpg
    I think that's all for the day.

Shortly after they had Spock's parents over to Dinner, the Cantrells were invited.
    "Lady Brianna and I wanted to tell you in person that we have some Big News to share."
    "You're going to be grandparents!" Brianna squealed out the news.
    8kQ6zrv.jpg
    After the dinner, Spock and Brianna spent a little quiet time together.
    "How far along did you say you were? When are they due?"
    "I don't know why do you give my belly a feel and see what you think?"
    RhIvwxN.jpg
    "There are two distinct personalities."
    3zrJNb0.jpg
    "You mind-melded with them, didn't you," she giggled. "Even identical twins have differences in their personalities. They also have their own distinct fingerprints, too."
    "Fascinating."

More to come. Thanks for reading! :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    And so the moment came. Brianna went into labor early one morning. Spock tempered his own reactions and calmly called the physician.
    Sajik, their firstborn, was healthy and strong, although small. Human females aren't meant to have more than one baby at a time. But he was a good size for a twin, even so. The fact they took after their father's race was fortuitous. Vulcan's are far heavier than their Human counterparts, yet their muscles were lean. Their strength superior, too.
    371l6bD.jpg
    Brianna cuddled Seraj close. They were both so perfect, so beautiful to behold.
    bvGLG7j.jpg

Their friends were invited over and Uhura was the first upstairs.
    "Oh, aren't you the cutest little thing I have ever seen. Don't cry. Auntie Nyota is here to take care of you."
    b0OA6mr.jpg
    Commander Montgomery Scott was on Uhura's heels. He stopped at the other bassinet.
    Uncle Scotty is here, you're not alone, Laddie," he said affectionately.
    MOyQ5M2.jpg
    "Oooh-ooh, ooh, now there's a good wee bairn. Shush, now."
    CEAkzqm.jpg

All for now! Thanks for reading!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Bella graduated today from Foxbury. Her hubby, Denton, took a lot of photos because he's so proud of her.
    The-Graduation-1a.jpg

The-Graduate-2.jpg

I really wanted to use the updated afro; so, I created a sister for Bella. Meet her sister, Carlie, who just moved in with their parents.
    Carlie-Purdy.jpg

This is Carlie's new boyfriend, August Messer. They met while skiing in the Swiss Alps.
    August-Messer.jpg

Denton took his mom to the airport to pick up his two little twin sisters; they're home permanently from boarding school. In honor of the graduate, I decided to have a graduation party. Both Bella's and Denton's family were there to congratulate her and celebrate this memorable occasion.
    The-Party-2.jpg
    The-Party-3.jpg

Now it is time for Denton to attend Britechester.
    britechester.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Jason and Greg's family got a new family member. Her name is Luna.

01-Luna-moves-in.jpg

02-Meeting-the-kids.jpg

03-Meeting-the-kids.jpg

04-Siren-talks-to-Luna.jpg

05-Luna-wants-in.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    @RedDestiny92 I think I have figured out the whole Butler trading thing. I am just now attempting to do a 'real' rotation, having started my families all over again as a TEST Save after the April Patch. Decided I was enjoying it so very much that I would continue on. However, my Global Superstar in my Main save had a Butler. (I wasn't leaving his household to play another.) What I noticed is that some days the Butler wouldn't be working at the house, but I might see him about town, so I knew he hadn't perished. Another Butler would show up for work (too bad she's evil), but then she would go after a couple of days or so and the original Butler would be back. It's like the Company that hires out butlers has a thing wherein they get so many days off a week, but the family isn't left in the lurch. Another butler arrives to take over for the few days the other one is 'off'. Does this make any sense?
    @HopeyStarr Oh I love the wedding I wondered if Luna was sad cause she likes the new bride, she'll be fine ha reminded me I married her off somewhere and forgot which save it's in she's just in limbo with me.
    @GalacticGal yes I suppose you could say it's like a work program thing but then there are always normal ideas floating about for story players to strange occurrences. I think I had a couple butlers one after the other I didn't see in town they just vanished and were replaced by two new ones....I think they ran off with the gypsys.

Why does that last pic and caption amuse me so much? Ha

Okay so first I was pretty sure when I didn't have time I awesomed you guys but it seemed to have cleared so I did it again I never read without an awesome that's how I know. I have a longer post again but I couldn't help the nonsense that came up today humor me again yeah?
    aWtDKVP.png
    The Rhinestones...hard to say if they were actually enjoying the holidays or if they were just glad they were off all season I'll add some extra days for them in Spring as Winter is half over. It amused me that Valen and his wife were embarrassed by the tree but Band loved it, Crankypants was in her room eating.
    dmM37Qg.png
    She cheered up when mom came to clean her up...even though it looks like the vacuum is eating her she just looks so delighted, reminds me of this little munchkin I saw at work yesterday he walked slow behind his dad looking at the shelves and would stop and say hi to every employee he passed much cute ha.
    bpLidHM.png
    Speaking of delighted they all piled in her room the next morning after I unlocked it, I don't allow tots to wake up family I've never had a family race to the baby like that when they are free so it's cute. Also true to his name Valen loves to be romanced and Band is eying them just thinking another sibling is going to show up.

"That's where babies come from." Band said.

"Hush son you're ruining the moment." Valen muttered.

"I tot dey came out of a oven? Like cookies!"

"...." Valen is not amused lol.
    SbqSeiw.png
    I realized I missed another family I ought to play with and went to my gallery to rescue them, fitting I guess even though Winter is passing quickly that dear old Santa's family should come up. Their guard dog Snowflake there was just about to go on patrol while the cats of Christmas...two of em anyways just sat there. Future was running far from the house.
    7a0p3oW.png
    When it finally dawned on Lady Winter that Past couldn't get inside Future returned to be a pain.

"I don't see why we were needed here, no old men to inspire....unless you count that desperately needs to be liked husband of yours that is."

"Future...no one likes you, go away." Past called.

"Yet I'm always here."

"As if anyone cares you old fuddyduddy." Lady Winter mumbled.
    3itevQg.png
    "With all due respect mi'lady, bite me."

"Why do we keep him?" Past asked.

"No one else wants the job honey." She laughed though, he's ornery but part of the family none the less.
    6QDrkH4.png
    Inside after I loosely touched up the house for them the welcome wagon came but no, it's too early.

"Go away you smell worst than that supposed fruitcake you're carrying!" Future snapped.

"Are they bad people??" Snowflake started barking immediately.

Present rolled his eyes.

"Now now that's enough from both of you, they are just well wishers...and Future you be nice."

"When is the future ever nice to anyone?" Future asked.

Present huffed.

"We never get visits on the North Pole..." Snowflake mumbled, a little saddened Present chuckled.

"That's because we're all that live there old friend." he said gently.

"Dunderhead." Future muttered ignoring Present chiding him again.
    PC7ncKm.png
    Naturally the most excited to be in town, because they never had visitors, was the heiress of the Frost family.

"I am making some gifts for daddy, do you think he'll like them?" as she didn't see him very much moving between realms was one thing but it was exhausting and recovery time could take months everytime he delivered his presents.

"Of course my dear, we'll see him this Eve."

"Oh I love Eve! Daddy always has time for us then?" Lady Winter's smile faded briefly while her daughter hummed not thinking how that really sounded.
    11c6Iha.png
    Next up the goths, Bella is looking fab as usual...maybe cause Morty gets all the baby weight this time?

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited May 2021
    Aaron and Sandi decided to forgo the traditional honeymoon. What money they had, they chose to set aside for now. Their parents had gotten together and purchased a darling bungalow for them in Windenburg. It was located on the island across the bay and had easy access to the shore. All Sandi had to do was step out of the 'service' door, walk a few yards and voila, she was set to fish. Besides, Aaron wasted no time getting himself set up at a Law Firm; Winken, Blinken, Nod & Associates. He hoped if he performed well enough one day they might make him a partner.
    akTj0zR.jpg
    Aaron got up Wednesday morning, showered, shaved and otherwise made himself ready. He accepted the task of filing papers with the court and was completed before he came to bed. Sandi got up and made use of her culinary skills. She made her new husband a ham and cheese omelet.
    iv92mt5.jpg
    She made one for herself, too, but although tasty, it all but refused to go down.
    EYQQftw.jpg
    "Sandi, is something wrong?"
    "I'm not sure. I just feel kinda urkey."
    PgEOEIv.jpg
    "Oh, well, you take it easy today. I've got to go. Breakfast was great, thank you."

A little while later, Sandi felt fine again. Strange. Oh, well. The weather was beautiful, so she decided to go catch dinner.
    First, she checked the water.
    8fBnI5r.jpg
    Seeing a lot of activity just under the waves, she got out her fishing gear and began to seek just the right fish for their dinner.
    Ce7nLY6.jpg
    Before long, the hook snagged something. Sandi got excited, wondering just what kind of fish they would be eating tonight.
    I6pJsqD.jpg
    "Hm. A Treasure chest. That's not very appetizing."
    A03cEXW.jpg
    Undaunted, she cast her line again. And again, her rod bent. She had something.
    10hMYLo.jpg
    "Oh, oh, what are you?" A mermaid's head? I've been watching too many Simmark's Mysteries.
    uO6TSHu.jpg
    Just as she was about to give up and change her menu, suddenly, the fish started biting.
    "Oh, that is more like it. Yum, what I can do with you. Fried in butter with some garlic and herbs …"
    hH8susj.jpg
    "Hey, that's a big one," Aaron said suddenly. Sandi nearly jumped out of her skin. She was concentrating on her task so hard, she never heard him approach.
    VLdcVGa.jpg

"Aaron, you scared me half to death. How was your day? Do you like your co-workers?"
    "I not only like the firm and my co-workers, but I got a promotion already."
    XvnJyXY.jpg
    "Oh, wow. I always knew you were an overachiever, but I never expected this. That's great!"
    MLmnJan.jpg
    "Oh, I'm so proud of you!"
    YGUTde5.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading. :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yeah I know we're hogging up the space in front of the shop but it's very inspiring to learn about the risks of overcharging your spells... ;)

aFO1poM.png

Besides, Mr. Kumar's cool about it - look at them shades;

OIh5Go2.png

So yeah... every couple saves I return to this shop and test out that vendor - since I had the script error thing being caused by one outdated mod that forced to to revert back to an earlier save...

My poor sim is going bust buying all these random spellbooks she doesn't yet have the skill to study. ;)

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited May 2021
    The wheels of life keep turning for Rachelle. Children are growing up and due to the fact that
    she drank a youth potion when she got married to her second husband, some of her children are
    older than she is and they're dying. Rachelle has now buried 3 of her children and she's sad all the
    time. The heir, Octavia, has completed her scout badges and has applied for university scholarships.
    Lawrence and his son Brooklyn are now united in death.
    vRB41vN.png?1
    Brooklyn is buried next to his father.
    DHdqcWa.png?1
    Rachelle's second set of twins, Casey & Daisy, also passed away.
    szn6Wxw.png?1
    Rachelle is so sad.
    tlFUZCZ.png?1
    So sad I forgot her birthday
    xrrg70h.png?1

Octavia is ready to adult now. Her twin moved out.
    TPjvuMq.png?1
    cnzyDq8.png?1
    Ryder & Quincee became teenagers.
    h1LVy9H.png?1
    Ryder turned out pretty cute considering he was a funny looking child.
    jgZkETB.png?1
    oTps8Rc.png?1
    sI5shpo.png?1
    My Sim Anne Oates started her life in Mt. Komorebi by planting some flowers and fruits. She's from my old save, but I've deleted it and I decided to use her again. I wanted a relaxing no-stress game play with just one Sim.
    7FlWrmJ.png

She has a kitten called Tilly. <3
    mMEhkvv.png
    I played about a week in game but Tilly just won't grow up. She's stuck on being a kitten.

Anne went to GeekCon and played a game with Clara Bjergsen.
    Hoc8SgV.png

She's probably going to get much bigger because she does baking and ice cream every day and of course she has to taste everything. Here's vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and nuts.
    xykSfDX.png
    I don't mind her getting bigger. She loves everything sweet. She's dreaming of buying the big cupcake machine some day. :smiley:

She was trying to work out a little anyway. Tilly was curious.
    wHI6kQq.png
    @Kimmer, did you start with a brand new game save? Was Anne Oates taken from your library? There may be corruption involved due to the outdated mod. I found that out the hard way. I had to totally restart my favorite family of all time. I took a copy from My Library, and used MCCC to give them back their prior skills, started a brand NEW game save and all was well, until a Patch hit. But, one thing that concerned me is my singer Sim could no longer play concerts. He was a Teen, true enough but prior to the Patch he'd been able to play concerts. I followed the advice given on Discord to discover what had happened, and it turned out not only was the save corrupted, but my singer Sim, himself, was corrupted. I nearly cried, but soldiered up and just started again. This time, I did not start all over from the beginning. I originally played this family as I never had. Starting with just the parents. So I helped my little Sims grow (I have Parenthood) and build their skills. Erik sang like a bird. So hard to see all of that work come to naught. But, thankfully, we get copies of our Sims/Households.

I wish you luck.
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Despite being in opposing clubs, Timothy Gregory began a suggestive conversation with Kylie Combs and is now pestering her for a date.

Reminds me of Romeo and Juliette, or the much more present Hatfield's and McCoy's!
    @Kimmer, did you start with a brand new game save? Was Anne Oates taken from your library? There may be corruption involved due to the outdated mod. I found that out the hard way. I had to totally restart my favorite family of all time. I took a copy from My Library, and used MCCC to give them back their prior skills, started a brand NEW game save and all was well, until a Patch hit. But, one thing that concerned me is my singer Sim could no longer play concerts. He was a Teen, true enough but prior to the Patch he'd been able to play concerts. I followed the advice given on Discord to discover what had happened, and it turned out not only was the save corrupted, but my singer Sim, himself, was corrupted. I nearly cried, but soldiered up and just started again. This time, I did not start all over from the beginning. I originally played this family as I never had. Starting with just the parents. So I helped my little Sims grow (I have Parenthood) and build their skills. Erik sang like a bird. So hard to see all of that work come to naught. But, thankfully, we get copies of our Sims/Households.

I wish you luck.
    I started a completely new safe. Annie was taken from my gallery. She's not in my library, but I shared her on my gallery earlier. She had a kitten earlier too, but now I got her a new one.
    I don't think anything is corrupted because I don't use mods, I've never had any of them. Or if something is corrupted, it's because I haven't been able to repair my game in a long time.
    I have a feeling that the next time go back to this save Tilly will age up immediately. That happened on another one of my saves with the kitten that got stuck on being a kitten. :smile:
    Aaron, went to work on his next assignment. Finding and securing clients. It wasn't an easy thing, but he knew there had to be Sims out there in need of being represented in court. Why else had he studied like a maniac?
    hatuauG.jpg
    Sims were almost always walking by their place. He wasn't worried, the neighborhood was rural enough.
    Le13OwM.jpg

Not long after that, Sandi discovered the root cause of her sudden nausea that came and went sporadically.
    RzpGe0H.jpg
    "Aaron, I know you don't like to be disturbed when you're busy filing court papers and stuff, but I have something to tell you."
    Ysp5A5x.jpg
    "You're over-budget on the groceries again?"
    C5z50dd.jpg
    "No. I think this is good news. Big News. I'm having a baby."
    "Wow. Okay, then. Wow. Are you sure?"
    "You're not angry, are you?"
    "No, I just thought we would wait a bit until I'm better established is all. The money we were given will only last for so long. Babies cost a lot."
    CKsrTup.jpg

Later on, Aaron was so excited. He found two Sims in need of his kind of help. "Sandi, let's go out tonight, I feel like celebrating."
    Sandi just gave him a look.
    "Oh, I see how it is. You secure two clients for your bosses, but the fact I'm pregnant doesn't have you equally excited. What if I said no?"
    1b3b5hL.jpg
    "Come on, Sandi, I am excited about the baby. Don't be like that. Sandi …"
    NCF6YeT.jpg
    "Look, Honey, I'm sorry. Really, I am. I should have let out the shout that stuck in my throat, when you first told me. I just know babies are all kinds of expensive. Of course I'm excited about it. Will you forgive me, please?"
    "It? Well, I don't know. Should I?"
    EqxZHlz.jpg
    "If you're going to be the Courtroom type of lawyer, and not the kind that works in the background filing all kinds of writs and stuff, you had better work on getting your words unstuck from your throat, is all I can say. Give me a minute to change."

Before long Sandi was ready and the two headed out.
    They went into NewCrest to one of their favorite Pizza Parlors. Despite how busy the place was, they were seated right away. "Say, don't I know you? I know I've seen you two in here before. Oh, I remember you were with Erik Cantrell. I haven't seen him around lately, do you know were he is?" she hoarsely whispered. Then she saw her Manager giving her the evil eye.
    "That's right, I'm his older bro… ther."
    Casting Aaron a furtive look, she said in her best professional voice, "I can seat you now. Right this way, please." Tucking two menus under her arm. She led the couple to a corner booth. "Here you go. Enjoy your dinner."
    fmGzPH9.jpg
    "So, what looks good? That is, what do you think you can get passed your gag-reflex."
    "Hm. I'm thinking the garlic gnocchi looks good."
    "Me, too."
    6lxT2AZ.jpg
    After their meal, the two ordered dessert. Gelato.
    "Brain freeze. Brain freeze!" Sandi cried out.
    "I told you not to eat it too fast. Babe."
    rh80m1F.jpg
    "Come here, maybe this will help."
    CWNWeyX.jpg

The months flew by. The larger her belly, the more interested and excited Aaron became over the prospects of their Blessed Event.
    Both were excellent cooks. Oftentimes, they chose to make a meal together.
    nfCBokb.jpg
    One evening, Sandi went into labor.
    "You're kidding me. Now? You're having it now? Oh, man, the big game is just coming on."
    lvLJqrA.jpg
    "So, watch your game, you'll just be in the way anyhow."
    "Sandi. You know that's not what I meant."
    "Whatever. I am not going to fight with you."

Aaron sat on the couch, but couldn't keep his attention on the game. Every now and again, he could hear Sandi wail, as if in pain. Finally, he heard the squalls of a newborn baby.
    Sandi held the tiny little boy in her arms. "Welcome into the Simworld, Jeremy."
    mmLIOOF.jpg
    Later on, Aaron ventured into the Nursery. He held his little son, and proceeded to feed him.
    8Wrx1Q3.jpg
    On another occasion when Sandi dared to go out with Brianna for a bit. Aaron went into the nursery to check on Jeremy. Aaron was a very active Sim. Seeing that the infant was still asleep, he decided to kick the soccer ball a bit. He thought about doing it outside, but then if the baby woke up, Aaron was afraid he wouldn't hear him.
    "Aaron, you're doing that way too close to the bassinet. What if you lose control of the ball, you could hurt the baby. What are you thinking? Is that what your attitude has been all about? Are you jealous of him, just like you've always been of Erik? Go kick that thing outside!"
    w0TdwzO.jpg
    "I have perfect control on the ball. I just kicked it three-hundred-thirty-five times in succession. Hurt the baby. I have no intention of ever hurting the baby. I'm not a male cat, you know. Jealous, humph!"
    "Oooh, I'm not going to fight with you."

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)

• BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    edited May 2021
    Meet Leann Durnon
    FgYIm95.png
    Leann her whole life has had three loves: children, plants, and the supernatural. Her office job was nice, but getting boring after twenty years of the same. So she quit her job and moved out of her house to follow her dream: opening an orphanage and becoming a gardener.

She wasn't really sure where to go for her dream, but this place called "Strangerville" had low prices and nice seeming neighbors.
    So she bought a little house there.
    yzubAyj.png
    After settling in she decided it was time to take in a child.
    It was a surprisingly easy thing to do. Disconcertingly easy. That caseworker she had been speaking to seemed oddly eager to pass off the child. But never mind all that!

Let me introduce you to little Janice! Isn't she cute!
    Uu3iHf5.png
    Strangely enough soon after Janice arrived Leann began hearing sounds late at night. Terrifying sounds. She saw shapes out of the corners of her eye that disappeared when she looked. But, she reasoned, it's probably nothing! She'd always been a bit jumpy. It was just her mind playing tricks on her.
    And definitely not related to the child, she thought.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    @Kimmer both Anne and her kitten are adorable.
    HPAHIbS.png
    Since the new kit came out Mitzy and Kaiden are the first to get a new living room.
    WAAJbtf.png
    Now back to the frosts cause it's Christmas Eve, Lady Winter is up baking and cooking to feed her husband something special when he stops by, Flora comes down for a snack and spots Snowflake ready for a rematch.

"Staring contest."

"Go."

...hehe.
    kjGqKdt.png
    It's short lived as Flora makes a mess in time for their pets to be tempted by Santa's dinner.

"It's not for any of you."

"But we're in the here and now." Present offered.

"Yeah like always." Snowflake added.

"Smells num!" Past was always on board for all food ever.

"No dice."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!"
    NqTF5qy.png
    Past lost interest soon enough being half a loaf is more important.
    I29XFpv.png
    Present is happy no matter what.
    4352SXr.png
    Future just enjoys being evil I guess, he was moody after listening to Flora on the violin or something.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    I also got the new kit. I decided to download the Maxis "Gather in the Courtyard" lot from the Gallery so I could look around and get ideas. I'll do some redecorating in the house to start with--mix and match in other pack items. Should be fun. :)

The Maxis house.
    y4mJag5KokmEeI7lZdz7MdnaJrWoPp3XeMBD4r2z0EQrbN1qQIQzPEFdbryijTVNCJCxMAY0VEVJtHkQfbzCWeCcile5wDPLNSwed7G4T0WppLcEf6hCw9e5V74AJtVIT4WG3S9eXhiIlc2MxN5zzrKx6HihElHaywUuuGNcmJYso6666W5zjvs8GPfKGZ-UDMX?width=1659&height=932&cropmode=none
    Sandra with little Gali.
    y4mL1bXAZwsVXEyaCAKCf-nwz9inwhBVOyUgK2YsFWRmav0sm2B1mW0wyzOztRwSzwUaH90WyyiuEAhPkEubA_YhuZnzFiRbtY-KG15BWEEtaSqiwqCZmKEur4vUr85FMTsLtyqTkeegxQx8CiWn2jYk3be2_LWSSvB2BlB6KyyI4MPvddebafKLhfOhDNfmObr?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Smooches for Gali.
    y4mNDUvTlmlapnn7haMNQRVZ7NRbcP3xab4OzdAN4vPXYzwhJo-gWnV7MUKJBdhG7ihHOl07V6erNiF6ik1kVuy7U9zKb0uEZeVyRpcq9NaAAqx0olQylhpuEPCg6Eeq637oZpYe37D0yN51nTbpXaH7r4-OdINPCSc100xU0uMyBjUiDdbX9PtIdOCQFdEUz2j?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Sandra chatting with Jerard.
    y4mTVLcRWNwN2Oq1DB89szCxdukkOmpIcRTHYWZb6Rp5I0Y5E_1XI6d6q8xVkYhn8dX4EeHPuo_BvfDwTciP466A1mOOSGZfnxG-wMDiePteX2NysOXlIZIMvrmb3kAMqSl5ze18FgpPxYZZIaF0_oLX-EBJbToVeiz-LZtnJ8nvLNxfhCyYKpiBUs-1XHbcDWB?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top