Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maybe I've given up waiting for fairies :(

13...Next

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Did anyone think that "Charming" on the latest tweets from the Gurus about the Summer events could mean something like another magical pack. I was thinking Prince Charming myself but have been disappointed before.

Nature and Charming?
    Maybe a fairy in the pack?
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Nature and charming makes me think of horses...
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »

Interesting. Horse whisperers, charmers? Hmm. Equitation was one of the favourites in GrimSuruDoi's poll a couple of years' ago. BTW why is he now calling himself Doi-mocracy? Hint?
  • d_dreamerd_dreamer Posts: 39 Member
    @doggers123 Sindocat said to petition is a no no
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Nature and charms makes me think fairies too. But they wouldn't have a whole expansion pack to themselves, so maybe paired with werewolves? You can't get more bonded with nature than a shapeshifter.
    Anyway if that's the case they better announce it soon, because if the people who want farms have weeks to think that's what they meant before they are disappointed... it's going to be bad.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    texxx78 wrote: »

Interesting. Horse whisperers, charmers? Hmm. Equitation was one of the favourites in GrimSuruDoi's poll a couple of years' ago. BTW why is he now calling himself Doi-mocracy? Hint?

Hmm, they did hint at horses back in the RoM live stream. So it's very interesting given that some of the outfits looked very equestrian. Am still hoping for werewolves and fairies soon though.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    Nature and charms makes me think fairies too. But they wouldn't have a whole expansion pack to themselves, so maybe paired with werewolves? You can't get more bonded with nature than a shapeshifter.
    Anyway if that's the case they better announce it soon, because if the people who want farms have weeks to think that's what they meant before they are disappointed... it's going to be bad.

Personally, I think it'd be better for them to be in separate packs so they can have the appropriate amount of time and resources devoted to making them the best they can be, like vampires had been before people demanded they get nerfed into oblivion. :-/
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    d_dreamer wrote: »
    @doggers123 Sindocat said to petition is a no no

Looks like petitions are not an absolute no-no. The actual site rule is against "misuse" of petitions. But truly, keeping a discussion on the front page has it at the attention of the Community Team, whose resposibilities includes noticing such things on behalf of the Studio.
    Don't call for boycotts or misuse petitions. Inappropriate petitions and boycott discussions do not contribute to a useful and productive forum.

I am curious as to how they would describe appropriate petition use.
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

@CK213 here are my forecasts:

Cool New Career: be the grim reaper >:)

Creative New Game Pack: Grimmy World for the first time in the Sims series >:)

Bond with nature in this charming new Expansion Pack: werewolfs, fairies and gnomes! And a whimsical forest world! o:)

At the end that Maxis info is just a mirror: we see what we want B)

I will clap my hands forever!

Indeed @Jasonschick80 Vampires are so good, I actually do not understand why EA-Maxis did not used all that programming to create more occults... maybe the supernatural simmers are a minority? Maybe simmers only want chores :|

@Onverser that looks beautiful, but I play vanilla :s I do not like mods or CC, you really need time to keep the game clean. I only used mods and CC at Sims 2 :p It was more simple to control. I enjoy a vanilla game... but I need real wings :# Thanks for the link, I think other simmers can enjoy that mod o:)

@Sindocat awesome couple! I love that you bring them to Sims 4 <3<3

Oh, please, look at those wings!! You know with my Spooky Stuff Custome I can not create male fairies, it does not work...

Ok if EA-Maxis are not going to give me fairies, at least they can give me a separate wings!!!

@Simmingal Gingerbread Cookie: New Occult Confirmed! :D

I love that movie scene <3
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited May 2021
    emere wrote: »
    @Simmingal Gingerbread Cookie: New Occult Confirmed! :D

I love that movie scene <3

i mean it did have:
    couple dancing
    romance
    old castle items
    fairy godmother
    wolf that acts like human = werewolf
    horses
    relationship drama
    bands/singing
    pretty cas items
    royalty......

i suppose it also should have had the dragon in that scene to really top it off
    :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free