Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What *Iconic* Sim Pre-Mades Would you like to see Return?

Comments

• HeyYoDiscoNickHeyYoDiscoNick Posts: 463 Member
    I really miss the Broke family as they appeared in TS2. What they did to Dustin in TS4 was...rude. The Capps and Montys would be more than welcome, especially since we have sentiments to make them proper enemies!
  • leannityleannity Posts: 18 Member
    [quote="HeyYoDiscoNick;c-17877223"]I really miss the Broke family as they appeared in TS2. What they did to Dustin in TS4 was...rude. The Capps and Montys would be more than welcome, especially since we have sentiments to make them proper enemies! [/quote]

I would loooove to see the Capps and the Montys. And if fairies come I'd love for them to use the Summerdream family as well. Actually, I'd just like veronaville back please 😂
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited May 2021
    Missing :

TS1 Burb family
    TS2 Broke family
    TS3 Alto family

Michael Bachelor, Bella's brother
    Agnes Crumplebottom, Mortimer's aunt

Mrs. CrumpleBottom, Robert CrumpleBottom's spouse
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    The Burbs.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited August 2021
    I'm kind of eh to the idea, since the characters will either be messed up or suffer from the lack of personalities and individual storyline, which are largely what made them so iconic in the first place.

But I would love to see Anna-Liza Riddle come back. Imagine having this super nosy old lady in your neighborhood, spying on you with a telescope. She might be a murderer, she might not be. But she's made a lot of enemies and everything she does is shrouded in mystery.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    Old Agnes of course, and Natasha Una <3 As we do have grilled cheese aspiration :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    The Baldwins from TS2 Apartment Life.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    Roomies from The Sims 1:

hqdefault.jpg

Not really iconic but Mithun Khan from Starlight Shores world (The Sims3), had a huge crush on him:

tumblr_m1tn5zd2dp1qmz68so1_1280.png

• teeteelouiseteeteelouise Posts: 121 Member
    I would love to see Mimi Landgrab and Gobias Koffi!
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    The Mashugas from Sims 1 Livin Large... So nostalgic. They were the expansion pack equivalent of the Newbies to me.
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    leannity wrote: »
    I really miss the Broke family as they appeared in TS2. What they did to Dustin in TS4 was...rude. The Capps and Montys would be more than welcome, especially since we have sentiments to make them proper enemies!

I would loooove to see the Capps and the Montys. And if fairies come I'd love for them to use the Summerdream family as well. Actually, I'd just like veronaville back please 😂

Maybe we could have Veronaville in a Fairies GP? Would be so lovely!
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    edited May 2021
    Goopy of course.
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    The giant octopus from Island Paradise.
  • JinkxJinkx Posts: 62 Member
    THE MASHUGA’S!!!

Still bitter about the fact they didn’t return in TS2. They are iconic on a whole other level.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    Missing :

TS1 Burb family
    TS2 Broke family
    TS3 Alto family

Michael Bachelor, Bella's brother
    Agnes Crumplebottom, Mortimer's aunt

Mrs. CrumpleBottom, Robert CrumpleBottom's spouse

Agnes Crumplebottom is back
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Marsha Bruenig
    Judith Ward
    Kaylynn Langerak
    Leo Deppiesse
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    Veronaville i naver played sims 2 but saw lets plays and it seams like it would be a lot of fun
  • EnigmaOFFCEnigmaOFFC Posts: 58 Member
    Jinkx wrote: »
    THE MASHUGA’S!!!

Still bitter about the fact they didn’t return in TS2. They are iconic on a whole other level.

@Jinkx not sure if I commented her before, but I NEEEED them and their octogonal house to have a comeback... they were so iconic. Would be fun if they had a reference on the Newbies, like if they were the genderswapped version of the Newbies and had a son named Brandon (after Brandi Broke).
  • EnigmaOFFCEnigmaOFFC Posts: 58 Member
    Well, I would love if some of the Sims 2 pack families or Sims 3 world families had a return too. They seem to only add sims from Pleasantview, I think we only got ancestors of the Curious brothers in Twinbrook and ancestors of the Capps in Roaring Heights/Montys ancestors in Monte Vista, while every other Sims 3 world had a new version of a Pleasantview character. Even some iconic sims 1 characters like the Mashugas, Hicks, Charming, etc didn't return after sims 1.
    My personal favorites are:
    Sims 3: the Buddy Bailey + Pattina Knack (which are referenced in sims 4 lore as becoming a canonic couple after Twinbrooks timeline), and would love if Ricky Bailey from Bridgeport was canonized (is that a word?!) as their official son.
    Sims 2: probably the Patels from Belladonna Cove. Would be fun if the devs connected them to Zoe Patel in some way. If Sims 4 was in the timeline, due to Cassandra and Alexander's age, maybe they could place Ramir younger too like a teen, and Zoe being set as his older sister that moved away after she turned into a YA. Could be fun to have the OG Tinker family being connected to the new Tinker family from SIms 4 in the same way.
    Sims 1: in the above comment I said the Mashugas, but to have a little bit more variety I would love to see the Hicks back. Again, knitting the lore together Mama Hick could be set as Don Lothario's grandmother Mama Lothario. Maybe after Carmelo Lothario died (Don's grandfather), she married a man with the Hick surname and had Elden being half-uncle of Don.
    Oh, god... I love to tie the knots in the lore, its so fun to see everything come together. I would only be better if the devs cared to make them official like the fancanon that Thornton Wolff dumped his wife to marry Jamie Jolina, or that Connor Frio and Gobias Koffi turned into a gay couple after SV. hahahaha
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    Whoever Plumbella tells me to want back, I will want back :) The only other sims game I played was the sims 3, and my parents were pretty strict about computer use so I didnt play so much that I got into the town lore and stuff. I cant remember any townies, which I guess makes sense since I mostly played my own families
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2021
    I don't care as long as they are decent looking and dressed. Honestly. Ugh.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    Olive Specter and Nervous Subject (and the beakers, obviously).

Grims one true love & a mass murderer to boot? Hell to the yes.
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd like the Sunset Valley world.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited July 2021
    I don't mind the iconic characters like Mrs Crumplebottom and the burglar (though I'd like my characters to be the burglars). I delete the rest who are just regular characters anyway as I've got so many families of my own in My Library who I prefer to use.