Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Come and introduce your sim!

wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
Have a favorite sim? Post their picture and introduce yourself as your sim! [If you're a new member then you'll have to describe your sim.]
I'll start.

28qvu2v.jpg
Hi! I'm Lacey Dennel. I'm engaged to a guy named DeAndre Wolf. I live in Twinbrook.
I'm a level two lifeguard and boy let me tell ya: this job is stressful.
6JSxk49.png?1

Comments

• Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    What a fun Idea! I'll try this out *Searches for cool sim*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Screenshot-4%202_zpscxvu4izo.jpg

Hope this picture isn't too large. This is my current favorite, Aiden Silvermist. He's the son of Raina Silvermist (fairy) and Kaleb Otero (werewolf). Aiden just aged up into a young adult so I sent him off to university to major in fine arts.
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Is it only Sims 3 or can it be Sims 4 too?
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited April 2015
    meeoun wrote: »
    Is it only Sims 3 or can it be Sims 4 too?
    Any version of the sims. I just posted sims 3 because I'm playing it at the moment. XD

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Okay, Here's mine. Sorry for the big pictures. I don't know how to make them smaller. >_<
    28hosaf.png
    This is Kenji Kawasaki. He's still a teen- with the traits of goofball and outgoing.
    ve51c4.png
    He is the second and youngest son of the married couple in my profile picture.
    op05fa.png
    He loves his family very much
    --Currently he's a "B" student and works part time as a coffee Barista in the mornings.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there I'm twelve year old Eli Jankowsky and I'm married to Ami who was Ami Bronski before we got married three years ago in 1632.We arrived in Evermore Falls,Maine in early summer in 1635 and have our home on a large lot though we've recently finished building a house.
    16664001787_4f1835f093_c.jpg
    Here's my husband and we both have lucky,genius,slob,athletic and loves the outdoors traits.We're both witches who immigrated to the new colonies from Russia in 1635 and are planning to start a family in our adopted homeland.I was born in late winter of 1622 and Ami was born in the spring of 1623.
    16819958657_73a44a8cd1_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    milly001milly001 Posts: 394 Member
    Okay, introductions are in order! This is the one, the only, the fabulous; Near Yun. Near likes to think of himself as the next biggest K-Pop artist however his level 2 entertainment career and his Fiance's (Light Yang) ears would beg to differ. His Traits are Creative, Romantic and Outgoing.

04-05-15_2-59nbspPM_zps8iobukly.png
    04-05-15_2-45nbspPM_zpsrhqyomud.png
    04-05-15_1-46nbspPM_zpsrcohsxiy.png
    04-05-15_3-55nbspPM_zpskq6sn2ez.png
  • Options
    AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    edited April 2015
    this is my most recent Sim, Chord Milan. he's the town's newly maxed level hot shot doctor (but I am sure he'd beg to differ as judging by his profile shot, he thinks he is a superhero) - though happily taken by Delaney McKay ;) honestly, he's probably my most favourite Sim I've ever had/played :)

27xkojl.jpg

ak946x.jpg
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited April 2015
    Oh how fun. When I go into Sims 3 later, I will post pictures and introduce my Sim. :)
  • Options
    Annabelle wrote: »
    this is my most recent Sim, Chord Milan. he's the town's newly maxed level hot shot doctor (but I am sure he'd beg to differ as judging by his profile shot, he thinks he is a superhero) - though happily taken by Delaney McKay ;) honestly, he's probably my most favourite Sim I've ever had/played :)

27xkojl.jpg

ak946x.jpg

Oh nice work. Is he in the Gallery by chance? ^_^
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Joey Arnold. I live in Isla Paradiso. I am currently single but am hoping to find the right woman to settle down with.

Screenshot-59_zpsr52yaxn5.jpg

I live in this quaint little house next to the beach with my female Doberman, Sidekick

Screenshot-56_zpsbett8bda.jpg

Sidekick is such a lovable oaf.

Screenshot-58_zpsk0awws4l.jpg

I am a self employed scuba diver. Hoping to sell 40,000 simoleons worth of treasures I find on the sea bed. I am a long way away from that goal. I love scuba diving though..........

Screenshot-55_zpsp4q8lz23.jpg

When I am not being attacked by sharks.

Screenshot-19_zpsumkftuil.jpg
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Hi! I'm Demetria! I'm 18, and this is my little sister, Gabriella. She's 5. We live in Appaloosa Plains. I love this munchkin to bits, but she can be a handful!

tumblr_nkgp5p0VHl1up0k3mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nkgp5p0VHl1up0k3mo2_500.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hi! I'm Demetria! I'm 18, and this is my little sister, Gabriella. She's 5. We live in Appaloosa Plains. I love this munchkin to bits, but she can be a handful!

Oh I like them. I have a question. Are they orphaned like the Riffins? I'm asking because you didn't mention parents.

• Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    This is Weizhe Visvakaman, he has a brother named Lysander and a twin sister named Suki. He was born in October and was aged up to a teenager on the Pool Patch day. That's the day when I fell in love with him! <3

He has completed the Criminal career, Chief of Mischief aspiration and the Collector aspiration (which took FOREVER!). In a few Sim weeks or so, he's going to become a Doctor. I'm kinda waiting on a patch first that fixes the lazy co-workers. :P

2akh0cy.png
  • Options
    AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    edited April 2015
    meeoun wrote: »
    Oh nice work. Is he in the Gallery by chance? ^_^

He is in the Gallery now, yes! You should be able to find him by this link: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1B76BEA7DC4C11E48F57C1B9652935A1?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=bellejlee&sortby=downloads&max=25 (this is actually my first upload so I hope I've done everything correctly haha)
    Post edited by Annabelle on
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member

Oh I like them. I have a question. Are they orphaned like the Riffins? I'm asking because you didn't mention parents.

One parent left. The other died.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    Awesome Sims everyone :)
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    mochii_mochii_ Posts: 2 New Member
    I have so many households but the household I'm currently playing is the Cliffords. I named the 3 siblings after my favorite youtube family, Cam and Fam. The father of the Cliffords is Curtis, the mother is Eliza, the oldest sister is Coco (Collette), Lila (Delilah), and Landy (Landon). Sorry I didn't have the picture of the family because the picture is in my PC and I don't know how to post on the gallery T~T.