Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    @miss_eulenauge I switch "days" at about 6 AM, too. I find it helps me, as well, to stop for the day when everyone is just about ready to get started, instead of right at the end.
    Day Sixteen
    05-16-21_1-12-29-pm.jpg
    (Another short update, but never fear, the long posts will be coming back... lol.. just nothing much was happening these couple of days, so very few pix were taken)
    Since Bennie hadn’t told anyone about the looming financial crisis, life in the Malone household continued as normal.

Jazmyn woke up early the next morning, and quickly realized she hadn’t finished her homework. Searching for some peace and quiet so she could study, she ended up sitting with the twins, who were sound asleep still (by some miracle).
    05-16-21_1-12-43-pm.jpg
    Benji was having a “distant” phase and wanted to be ANYWHERE but near his family. Which, let’s be honest, wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. So he ate breakfast across from Myles while making faces at the ceiling.
    05-16-21_1-19-34-pm.jpg
    Jaz finished her homework in plenty of time, and strutted confidently off to school. In her mind, things were going perfectly. She was even finding friends, so all the bullies could be ignored in her opinion.
    05-16-21_3-34-14-pm.jpg
    After school, everyone queued up for the bathroom as usual, and played while waiting, or worked on their skills. Jazmyn finally had enough Mental skill to make the Emotion potions she needed for her aspiration, so she stayed up a bit late to finish those, and happily crawled into bed, looking forward to seeing her friends at school the next day.
    I'll try to get to comments tomorrow. :heart: Last few days have been a mini-vacation IRL for me, so I'm pretty happy I managed to keep up with just posting daily.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited May 2021
    Thought I’d mention that I am having some medical issues, I actually ended up in the ER earlier today. Everything is okay, I’m just exhausted and in some pain. So no comments from me today sorry - I’ll do my best to catch up when I’m feeling better ❤️

Hope everyone is having a good weekend though.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,906 Member
    @permanentrose , take care of yourself :) IRL first :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    May 13 - University - WK 2 - Sunday - Part 2 - The Morning After

why-oh-why-fce.png
    Wolfgang: The Morning After

Wolfgang woke up and he didn't know where he was. He tried to sit up and his head hurt. A lot! Oh my gawd, how much did he have to drink last night? He put his hand to his head and looked at the clock by his bed. Three o'clock in the afternoon! He had slept the day away. He was going to go to the Bots Savant meeting this morning, but had missed that.

ASLEEP-ON-IS-BED.png

sun-surly-hungover-wolf.png

What the heck happened last night? He doesn't even remember how he got upstairs. He thought for a moment, but his head was pounding too much, he couldn't think. He got up and headed to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. Gah! He looked bad. He needed to shower, and shave and get out of these clothes, but first he had to take some Tylenol for his head. Maybe there was some downstairs.

the-morning-after-wolf.png

It seemed rather quiet in the house. Was Sakura here? He hoped he hadn't done anything horrible at the party last night. The last thing he remembered was singing a karaoke song with Essa, and then nothing. His memory was rather fuzzy... Did he pass out at the party? Oh geez. He found some Tylenol and downed some water with the tablets.

where-s-the-tylenol.png

my-head-is-killing-me.png

He then headed to the basement. The place was spotless. Did Sakura have to clean everything up herself. Oh man, he should have been there to help her. He walked outside to see if she might be there, but there were only four empty juice kegs sitting there.

place-was-spotless.png

empty-juice-kegs.png

He decided to make some coffee and sat at the kitchen island waiting for it to brew. He wondered where Sakura was. Maybe he should text her, and then realized he had left his cell phone upstairs, and he didn't want to climb those stairs again until his head felt better. He spied something on the bulletin board. He went over and read the note. It was from Sakura.

drinking-coffee-wolf4.png
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey sleepyhead,

Hope you aren't feeling too bad when you wake up. Made some grilled cheese and it's in the fridge. Have gone to an Art Society meeting and will be home later. Some possible roommates might call as I posted an ad. Did you say it was okay for Jeb to be a roommate? Because he asked me. We'll chat later,

Sakura

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

reading-note-wolf.png

Wolfgang read the note twice. He tried to think back to his conversation with Jeb...oh yes, he remembered telling Jeb to check with Sakura and that he could be a roommate. Jeb was in E-Sports with Wolfgang, but Wolfgang was going to quit E-Sports. It took up too much of his time. Jeb seemed like a pretty easy-going guy, but Wolfgang just couldn't get too involved in playing video games with Jeb all night, or his coursework would suffer. Wolfgang would talk to Sakura about Jeb when she got home. But as far as Wolfgang was concerned, Jeb would be a great roommate.

THINKING-WOLF.png

But in the meantime, his head seemed to be clearing, and those grilled cheese sandwiches sounded rather good. When was the last time he had eaten? He was starving. And water...he needed water...his mouth was parched.

drinking-water.png

wolf-is-A-BIT-HUNGRY.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Thought I’d mention that I am having some medical issues, I actually ended up in the ER earlier today. Everything is okay, I’m just exhausted and in some pain. So no comments from me today sorry - I’ll do my best to catch up when I’m feeling better ❤️

Feel better soon. We will be here when you do. {hugs}
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

I hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest. Sending prayerful thoughts and happy vibes your way.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited May 2021
    May 15 Icabod's Service
    9gxWLcd.png
    Icabod was busy spreading the word of the Mother. He did this in many ways but the way that seemed to work the best was through manufacturing. Sims did love their fizzy beverages. Production was on an upswing.
    6XBr4k0.png
    Once the workers in production learned the Truth they gave production their all.
    DkHRa5m.png
    Sims couldn't get enough of this hot new beverage trend. They swore they felt so much better the day after indulging to their friends. Everyone wanted a taste!
    tp4xYKc.png

May 16 Holly's Service
    G8LPIyp.png
    Holly, Icabod's assistant had been busy in the service of the mother as well. She had access to areas outside of Strangerville. Mostly because those who might have questioned her before had already given in to the one true path.
    It was enjoyable to her. Passing the word to the more prominent members of the Simworld whenever she could was especially gratifying. Although everyone had a part to play from the highest on high to the lowest among them.
    FAc2ITH.png
    qrPNeZV.png
    The plants at the church had been removed and new plants sown, because the faithless couldn't be trusted. The military was crippled badly though and flailing in their original task.
    New seedlings were taking root in the good soil of gardens far and wide within Sim World.
    AsiCjYE.png
    Hail be to the Mother! Let the truth dwell within you!

Sorry I had to do a two in one. I won't be able to comment today, but I wanted to get in a post before I got too far behind!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2021
    May - Day 16: "What is life without a little risk?"

exejaRQ.png

Notes
    DhUal6l.png
    "Let's aim for the other side of that far wall and transportalate over there!"
    "What's the hurry? We should wait until we have the hazmats."
    "Josh, why do people climb mountains?"
    "Well, the cliché is because it's there."
    "Exactly! Even though it was risky, we climbed that mountain! Just for the challenge, just because it was there. You have to take some risks in life."
    "But, what if there's more blue mist over there, what if---"
    "Come on Josh! Take that risk, we can do it!"
    "Why do I listen to you?"
    "Because you love me?"
    "Alright Beautiful. Let's do it."
    "Okay...ready, GO!"

gvNQnk3.png
    "Oh no, oh no, something went wrong. Did you feel that pull?"
    "Yes...Gawd, I'm so dizzy."
    "Me too, but...wait...it stopped."

mSNn3L7.png
    "Well that didn't go as planned, but hey, we're not possessed, right?"
    "We're so lucky, Beautiful. I don't know why we're not both twitchy, bug-eyed, zombies right now."
    "I don't either, but we're not. Let's get out of here!"
    "Right behind you."

iwHTCPg.png
    Once safely out of the mist, Essa collapsed.
    "BEAUTIFUL! Oh No! Oh Gawd, No!"
    "I...I...don't feel so goooOOOHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

lbm3CMb.png
    ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ΔŇĐ I ΜUŞŦ Ř€ŞPØŇĐ

(Why am I not possessed too, why just her? Hasn't she suffered enough?)
    "Beautiful? Can you hear me? Are you...you...oh...kayyyyy...hehehehehaw...oh no...I...feel...like---"

MQ5v7GX.png
    ΜØŦĦ€Ř ҜŇØŴŞ ΔŁŁ

CmAICUZ.png
    ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĐØ€Ş ΔŁŁ

0HuDf0Q.png
    ΜØŦĦ€Ř ƗŞ ΔŁŁ

ekU8zpd.png
    ǤΔŽ€ ỮƤØŇ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ β€ ØŇ€

Zv1gI9G.png
    ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€

yj9N7Yg.png
    ĐØŇŦ ₣€ΔŘ ΜØŦĦ€Ř

I1mxet6.png
    €ΜβŘΔĆ€ ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ŞĦ€ ŴIŁŁ βŘIŇG ¥ØU P€ΔĆ€

zqOePVE.png
    Within minutes they both snapped out of their possessions, realized what happened and quickly transportalated outside.

Du1vdLv.png
    "AHHHHH! Why can't you listen to me?"
    "Oh my gawd, I'm so sorry Josh."

MTKsph5.png
    "I'm sorry too. I'm not cautious just for the fun of it Beautiful. GAHHH!"
    "I know, I know, now we're both infected because of me."

58NhJfQ.png
    "I don't blame you for being so angry with me. But, I didn't know. I thought it would work."
    "I know. I'm not really angry at you, just frustrated and angry with myself. Sorry for yelling at you Beautiful. You couldn't know the spell was impossible."

WGSaG8u.png
    Essa ran around the fence to an enormous hideous plant that had grown from one of the pods, and kicked it as hard as she could.

"Stupid plant! I HATE YOU!"

"What are you doing Beautiful? That's not going to help anything."
    "I don't care."

SzbvWqq.png
    "Pfft, nice try, dumb plant. But, you're too late, I'm already infected. Go ahead, shoot your piddling little spores at me. I dare you!"

3pbdOiM.png
    "Uh, Josh, what just happened? What is that?"
    "It looks like some kind of strange...fruit?"
    "Whatever, let's go home. I just want to get away from this place."
    "Alright."

wL7oxDX.png
    "What did we do Josh?"
    "We made things worse."
    "What are we going to do now?"
    "Stick to the original plan. Get the hazmats and go back. We have to, we're responsible."
    "Do you think we're still infected?"
    "I don't know, I hope not. I guess we'll find out."

Hey, hey, I'm early! \o/ At least for me anyway. :D Be back in a bit to get started on comments, have a few things I need to do first. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Skeilah
    Yay! I knew it! So happy for them, that's wonderful. :) Very cool Noelle helps out with the twins too, giving them lessons on how to be aliens. Love how they spend time with them just having fun too. Great update! :)

@permanentrose
    First of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your hospital visit, I hope everything's okay now. Take care of yourself, real life is always more important than anything online. *Hugs*

I like the new hairstyles for both Jules and Emmett, they look good! So happy for these two finally being together. Great reunions all around for everyone! Glad Jacque gets to live out his remaining days now as a good Sim too! Very cool he bought Hugo a bakery and happy he and Skeilah are officially a couple. Can't wait to see what Ruby looks like as a child. I bet she's adorable! :)

@miss_eulenauge
    Someone else would be a better guide when it comes to CC/Mods for TS4. I have very little CC and only one tiny Mod. I've only had anything at all for a few weeks now. I played vanilla for over 6 years. So, I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff in TS4. Sorry...

Great last update, Miles is such a cute toddler. Glad he's a happy-go-lucky little guy. Glad Sarah and Greg were able to get some couple time too. The twins will have fun in Scouts, there's lots of benefits from doing that later in life for Sims.

@SoulGal7
    Oh dear, they dropped poor Wolfgang? Imagine he's got a few bumps and bruises in addition to a horrible headache now. I guess I should've thought of what Sakura was thinking about the things drunk people say. It's true, the alcohol lowers our inhibitions and sometimes we say things we wouldn't otherwise that are true. Secret real feelings come out a lot of times.

These two are so hopelessly in love with each other. I feel bad for Sakura though about Kyoshi. Of course she still loves him, it's not easy to just let love go, sometimes we never do. But, the trust is gone, and that's extremely hard to get back, if you can at all. Once trust is gone, it's pretty much over. But we'll see what happens.

So happy she's joined the Art Society. Fun that she attended the Creativity Celebration too! :)

Oh dear, Wolfgang doesn't look very well at all. o.O He sang karaoke with Essa? Why don't I remember seeing that screenshot? :D Nice of Sakura to leave him a note, just the thing I'd figure she'd do. :) hehe Grilled cheese and water, yep, the perfect stuff for a hangover! At least it's better than hair of the dog! o.O

@Hermitgirl
    Ohhhh, so that's how he's distributing the strange fruit to possess Sims, through making it into fizzy juice! Clever Preacher. Such an evil man recruiting others all over Simland to grow the plants and using Holly to spread it around too. o.O I hope Roxanne and Lenny find out about all of this soon!
    Month 1 ~ Sulani ~ Day 16

jackson-05-16-05.jpg?w=683

Story:
    Day 16 (Monday)

Jackson woke up at his normal time that his internal clock had set. He rubbed his eyes. He didn’t remember much about last night after drinking the kava that Duane gave him. He could have sworn he saw a vampire and a wizard. Or maybe she was a witch. He wasn’t sure.

Jackson (to himself): “I know Duane said that drinking that stuff could cause hallucinations, but it seemed too real.”

Duane was still asleep, so Jackson nudged his shoulder to wake him. Duane opened his eyes and yawned with a stretch.

Duane: “Oh, shoot. Did I sleep in and it’s almost time for class?”

Jackson: “Nah. I wanted to let you know I was going back where I am staying. I also wanted to thank you for not telling Makoa and Lilliana about it.”

Duane: “We’re friends, bro. I got you. But I still think you should tell someone. I am sure we can help you out with living space and all.”

Jackson: “I do appreciate that, but I don’t want to be placed into a foster home. And that’s what it will come down to.”

Duane: “Makoa’s family took me in. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind having you live with us, too. Just think about it, okay?”

Jackson: “I’ll think about it.”

Jackson had his mind already set. He didn’t want to be rude to his new friend he made on Sulani whom he also goes to school with. So, he told Duane he’d think about it even though he actually wouldn’t.

Duane: Oh, before you leave. I left you a surprise where you’re staying. Lilliana did mention she met up with you at one of the beaches and said you were there preparing yourself for lifeguard duty. I went to find you and you weren’t there. After you told me about your situation, I knew that what she saw was actually your living space. I went back last night after you passed out and left you a couple things.

Jackson: “I don’t know what you did, but thank you I guess.”

Duane: “See you in class?”

Jackson: “Yes. See you soon again.”

With that, Jackson left for his private beach. When he arrived, his tent was still intact. But his cooler was gone. In its place was a different cooler. A much fancier one. When he opened it up, it was well stocked. There was also a firepit that was created. Inside his tent, he found a fishing pole with a note attached:
    Stop eating cereal, yogurt, and granola all the time.

Your friend,
    Duane

After school, Jackson pondered what he wanted to do for the day. He was still recovering from the kava drink he had last night. He thought back to the fun he had before that. He was talking to some of the Sulani citizens. They had mentioned hidden treasures, especially seashells, in the sand. And junk. Islanders from long ago buried all types of treasures. And as time passed, people started to bury all other sorts of things for the fun of it. Jackson wondered if anything was on the beach he was making a living on.

Jackson started to dig near his tent. He was happy he started swimming as well as jogging. Digging through all the sand was a lot of arm work. Just as he found something and he was going to clean it off, a seagull flies down and snatches it out of his hand almost taking the hand with whatever it was he was holding.

Jackson (angrily shouting): “Stupid bird!”

He moved to another spot and tried again. As soon as he felt something, he glanced around for any other birds. As he didn’t see any, he quickly grabbed what was in the sand and tightly wrapped it in his hands. With still no birds around, he cleaned it off to discover it was a seashell. He went into his tent to store it away. The first of his treasure finds.

Duane had also left Jackson with some matches in his tent. As the sun was setting and darkness was close to taking over, Jackson lit the firepit that Duane had made. In the new cooler, Duane had also put some marshmallows, hot dogs, and veggie dogs inside. Jackson was grateful of Duane. He decided to roast up a hot dog for dinner. He found some sticks nearby and used a rock to peel the bark off the end and make it into a point. Then he put it over the fire. Jackson was thrilled to have something else besides cereal and yogurt for once.

Side Notes:
    • So, I let the evening play itself out and was very amused what happened. After Jackson and Duane were finishing their kava drinks, I was moving the camera around and checking out who was left on the beach. L. Faba and Vladislaus Straud were there talking to each other. So again, that’s something that needs to be added to the story…even in a humorous way.
    • A little cheating this chapter. I brought Duane over to Jackson’s beach and added some items to it. This added value to the lot. I removed the funds from the Kealoha’s household funds. I then used freerealestate on to allow Jackson to move back to his beach. I feel this doesn’t take away from the rags to riches portion of the challenge as Jackson originally lived on that beach to begin with.
    • First time doing beachcombing on Sulani. It made me laugh when Jackson received an angry mood and found out it was because a seagull snatched what he had dug up.

Bonus Images:
    jackson-05-16-01.jpg?w=683
    jackson-05-16-02.jpg?w=683
    jackson-05-16-03.jpg?w=683
    jackson-05-16-04.jpg?w=683
    jackson-05-16-06.jpg?w=683

Aspirations Completed:
    • None

Traits:
    • Personality: Active, Bro
    • Aspirations: Home Turf
    • Reward: Hero (Mod), Everyman (Mod)

Skills:
    • Charisma - 4/10
    • Comedy - 1/10
    • Cooking - 1/10
    • Fitness – 4/10
    • Logic - 2/10
    • Naturism (Mod) - 1/10
    • Persuasion (Mod) - 1/10
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited May 2021
    May 14 - University - WK 2 - Sunday - Part 3 - Does He Love Me?

tortured-sakura.png
    Sakura arrived home and Wolfgang was up and working in the computer area.

Sakura: "Hey, Wolfgang, you are finally up! How are you feeling?"

sun-how-are-you-doing.png

Wolfgang: "Hey, Sakura...oh gosh...I had quite a hang-over...I think I downed a half bottle of Tylenol just to get this head to stop throbbing..."

Sakura smiled: "You had quite a night last night!"

you-had-quite-a-nite.png

Wolfgang: "Did I? I'm sorry, I don't remember much of last night. I hope I didn't do anything crazy like streak through the neighborhood..."

Sakura: "What? You mean you haven't checked SimTube yet? Believe me, it was awesome...and you should see the pictures I took...I only got the BACK END...but still...very impressive..." she winked at him coming over as if about to show him some photos on her phone.

sun-share-photos.png

[Wolfgang paled. "Oh gosh! How drunk had he been last night?" he thought.]

did-i-do-anything.png

Sakura couldn't keep a straight face any longer and burst out laughing, "Oh, you should have seen your face just now. I sure had you going!"

Wolfgang laughed, too, "Yes, you did! But seriously, I didn't do or say anything that I would regret, did I?"

sun-laughing-at-joke-together.png

Sakura paused for a moment, "Well...um...what do you remember?"

Wolfgang thought for a moment, "Well, I remember River and everyone coming over carrying three kegs of juice, and I talked to Jeb for awhile, had a few drinks waiting for you to come down...and then singing some karaoke...I think I remember singing with Roxanne and Essa....did I?"

Sakura thought back to the party: "Yep, you sang with quite a few sims...really sounded good, too...you have a great voice, Wolfgang...even when you are drunk..."

singing-with-sofia.png

Wolfgang: "Yeah, so that is pretty much all I remember, although I do remember that I told Jeb that he could be a roommate here, but that he had to check with you...and I have no idea how there are now 4 empty kegs on the patio...and I have this awful bruise on my hip..."

i-remember.png

Sakura: "Yeah, Jeb talked to me about being a roommie. So, it's okay? He is a pretty cool guy, just maybe not too studious. I'll text him later. And the other keg...yeah...that would be Rohan...he brought one from home later in the evening...and that bruise might have been when River and Jeb dropped you on the stairs when they were trying to carry you to your room..."

Wolfgang: "I passed out at the party?"

Sakura thought back to the party "Actually, a few times. I think you were trying to make it up the stairs, but kept passing out, so I had them carry you upstairs to your bed. And I thought I heard them drop you a few times...so I guess they did..." she chuckled.

thats-my-wolfgang.png

Wolfgang: "Oh wow...I am so sorry, Sakura...I really have never drunk that much before...last night is all just a blank...and you had to clean up by yourself?"

Sakura: "Actually Roxanne and Melody helped. The only thing I couldn't get were those kegs sitting outside..."

Wolfgang: "Don't worry, I will take care of those...it's the least I can do..."

Sakura: "So...you don't remember anything else that happened last night...?"

do-you-remember-anything-else.png

Wolfgang looked at Sakura, "No...why? Should I?"

[Sakura turned away a bit disappointed and thought. "He doesn't remember he told me he loved me. He probably just meant he loved me as a friend then."]

trying-to-hide-her-feelings.png

Sakura: "No," she replied, "That was about it..." she answered quietly.

i-feel-like-hiding-now.png

Wolfgang: "There was something I wanted to talk to you about, though..."

looking-at-each-other.png

[Sakura brightened and it's as if she had hope again, and she felt her heart beating faster..."Maybe he would tell me now...oh my gosh...I'm going to tell him, too..." she thought.]

Sakura turned around to face him, "Oh? So...what did you want to tell me...?" she asked looking into his eyes, smiling brightly at him.

what-did-you-want-to-tell-me.png

Wolfgang: "The other night when I had to leave so suddenly at UBrite Commons, my Mom had come over to visit me at my dorm..."

Sakura: "Oh?" she answered surprised. So he left because his Mom had dropped by to visit him. Now she knew.

Wolfgang: "Anyway...she wanted to invite you to dinner for Harvestfest. You know, it's coming up, and I was going to go home for the holiday, and it would be really nice if you would come for dinner, too. My Mom said you could stay overnight, and Lucas will probably want to know all about what you are doing..."

would-you-likje-to-come.png

[Sakura looked sad for a moment, "Lucas..." she thought, "...and the little pots...how was she going to explain to him that someone had stolen them...she would just not tell him...she didn't want him to be upset..."]

[Wolfgang saw her expression and wasn't sure what she was thinking. "Does she not want to spend the holiday with me? Oh, I bet I know what it is...it's the theft of those pots..." he thought.]

sun-do-you-remember-anything-else.png

Wolfgang looked at her. Sakura was always so sensitive of other's feelings, "Sakura...it's alright, I know about the pots. Jeb told me someone stole them from your room..."

i-know-about-the-pots-sakura.png

Sakura looked at him in surprise. How did he know what she was thinking? "Jeb told you? I'm sorry, Wolfgang, I didn't want to tell you. I was so upset about it. And I didn't want Lucas to know what happened. I just...anyway, I reported it to the Resident Don, and that is how I got an interview here at Rival House. The Resident Don and the owner are friends, and the Resident Don said that I would have my own room if I got the position, so all my stuff would be safe...."

Wolfgang nodded his head. It all made sense now, "Don't worry...I won't say anything to Lucas. But you should have told me. Best friends, remember?" he replied looking into her eyes.

Sakura: "Yes, I should have told you. And, yes...we are...best friends...." she said quietly, feeling her eyes mist suddenly.

salura-is-sad.png

Wolfgang: "So, what do you think? Would you like to come?"

im-sorry-if-i-said-anything-to-offend-you.png

Sakura: "Yes, I'd love to, Wolfgang. But tell your Mom I am going to help her prepare dinner. I know she always makes a lot..."

Wolfgang smiled. It would be nice to celebrate a holiday with Sakura. They never had before. But she still seemed sad. Did something else happen last night at the party that she wasn't telling him,...did he say something to her...to upset her?

she-sad-whats-wrong.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura, are you sure that nothing else happened at the party last night? Did I say something to you? Offend you in some way? Because if I did, I am so sorry. I really don't remember anything, so I am sure whatever I said was just in fun, and really didn't mean anything..."

if-i-did-anything-im-sorry.png

Sakura bit her lip before replying, "No...you didn't say anything to offend me...you seemed to be having a good time...it was a good party..." she answered.

it-was-just-the-pots.png

Wolfgang: "You sure? You seem sad about something..."

Sakura: "Yep, I'm sure...oh...I was just sad thinking about those pots...that's all..." she said not revealing what she was truly feeling, "Anyway, I'm a bit tired and term starts tomorrow. I should really head to bed...Nite then..."

i-have-to-go.png

Wolfgang: "Okay, sure...Good night,,," he said looking after her.

watching-her-walk-awa.png

Sakura headed upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door. She looked at herself in the mirror.

sakura-in-despair.png

sakura-crying.png

["Such a fool I am. Wolfgang said it plain and clear...we're best friends...and that's it. And he said that whatever he had said or done at the party, didn't mean anything. Oh gosh! I have been imagining his feelings for me this whole time. I need to just forget about my feelings for him and just try to work things out between Kiyoshi and I...it's just better that way...I just need to try harder to blot out what happened between Kiyoshi and Kaori...I need to be with Kiyoshi...that's who I belong with...not Wolfgang...Wolfgang and I are...just...best...friends..." she thought.] And then Sakura broke down in tears as she thought of Wolfgang and all the thoughts she had had of them together.

crying-in-her-room-sakura.png

does-he-love-me-cover-shot.png

"I love you, Wolfgang," she whispered, as she put her face in her hands and sobbed.

poor-sakura.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited May 2021
    @SoulGal7
    How is it possible that they just keep missing each other? Aaaaarghhh both talk about your feelings already!😂

I mean, he literally said “im going to kiss you because I love you. YOU DONT KISS BEST FRIENDS!😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    Hope I didn't miss anything. Have a good day/night everyone! :)

@SoulGal7
    Oh no, poor Wolfgang! Curious what he'll say when he finds out what happened. Hopefully Jeb or somebody else is going to remember and tell him, because I'm not sure Sakura will.
    Next update: Poor Sakura. He really needs to find out what he said, or this will cause quite a rift between them. :'(

@IllusoryThrall
    Don't worry, I think we're all happy that you had a great Mini-Vacation. Please continue doing what's best for you. Comments aren't that important! <3
    For the update: Yay for Jaz to get some more steps of her Aspiration done. Poor Bennie to want to be away from his family! Wonder if that'll motivate him to do homework and graduate? I'm curious already what they will do about the financial crisis. They aren't due for moving for quite some time, right?

@permanentrose
    Oh no! I hope you'll feel better soon. Get enough rest, and don't worry about us. RL and health is way more important than comments, and we'll be waiting patiently. <3

@Hermitgirl
    What an update... I really like how you make the scheming surrounding the Mother seem like a giant organization with feelers all over simworld. Sims do love their beverage, even if it makes them infected!

| Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    May 17
    njnNAi3.png
    Link to post on my blog

Bryons Diary
    A65IWfj.png
    Because Noelle and Erwin loved to watch Audrey and Alex from time to time, Naoki and I actually had the chance to go on a date once in a while. For our last date, we went out to dinner.

7TJruPT.png
    Suddenly Naoki asked me to get up for a moment. Totally not knowing why he wanted me to stand up, I followed.

ELpF0LM.png
    (Naoki) “Ahum...”
    (Bryon) “Are you going to give a speech or something?”
    (Naoki) “... Yeah, so listen to me for a second.”
    (Bryon) “Oh, okay.”

z3yBRZ8.png
    He smiled.

(Naoki) “I’ve been wanting to ask you something for quite the while now, but I never found the right time... Until now.”
    (Bryon) “What is it?”

WKuDCJO.png
    And then he suddenly goes on one knee.

(Naoki) “Give me a second... Just... Trying to find it in my pocket...”

njnNAi3.png
    (Naoki) “Bryon Ellison. I love you to the moon and back. We got the perfect family right now, we’ve gone through so much together.”

eDaGJPX.png
    (Naoki) “Will you marry me?”
    (Bryon) “Naoki... You’re for real?”
    (Naoki) “Yeah well, I’m holding out a ring for you...”

lEl9f72.png
    (Bryon) “Of course I want to marry you...”
    (Naoki) “Really? That makes me the happiest person in the world right now.”

eBoiVwj.png
    (Bryon) “You sure about that? Because I’m pretty happy myself.”

owmbemV.png
    (Naoki) "I love you so much."
    (Bryon) "Awww, I love you too."

2ZSsQbS.png
    FINALLY!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeilah - May 17 -
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Alrighty then! Congrats to Bryon and Naoki on their engagement! And yes, it's about time! hehehe They have been through a lot together, for sure! And wonderful that you completed the aspiration! Woot! Woot! Wedding next! Yes! Excited!
    @permanentrose - I hope you are doing better today. *hugs* Thinking of you...take care of yourself. :)
    edited May 2021
    Thanks everyone for the get well wishes <3 I'm feeling a bit better today - took the day off, so I'm looking forward to catching up on all your posts since reading through your updates will be a nice relaxing thing to do later on, I'll reply too if I'm feeling up to it! I had this Jules' update written ahead of time, since I usually play 2-3 days ahead, so I figured I'd go ahead and post it.

--

Update 136 - The New Normal

j0bk79O.jpg

Notes:
    Work starts bright and early for the Military career. At 6am, I chose the option to have Emmett work from home. His daily task was running on the treadmill.
    jyE0rZQ.png

Then he decided to practice some sparring too. Pickle, like any good pet, is always underfoot, despite the threat of accidentally getting kicked in the face :D
    7vbkQh7.png

When Jules woke up, she decided to pick up a freelance writing gig. She's going to work on finishing up the Best Selling Author aspiration this month, and when she finishes that one, I think she'll start officially tackling the parenting one.
    VpMsyAO.png

It was a rainy day, but that didn't stop Ruby from putting on her raincoat and playing outside. Ruby has the adventurous trait and started off with the Motor aspiration, since I feel like that one often makes sense for them to achieve first and then do the others once they mature a bit more. She, of course, also aged up with the top notch toddler trait.
    hncSVOX.png

Later in the day, Jules took Pickle for a jog. He's like, "Lady, why you making me run? I just wanna nap on the couch." Don't we all, Pickle? :D
    KYlHOdo.png  

Oh hey there, River! (We miss you @Kanindota!)
    RRSJmIK.png

Ruby decided to experiment a bit with her science table. I can't believe how grown up she suddenly looks...
    DPuajO8.png

But not too grown up just yet :)
    XJCfugL.png

Then, Uncle Hugo wanted to come over.
    PPtP9fE.png

Always a good time with Uncle Hugo :)
    xpc5JPs.png

He was just in time for dinner too. (I realized my CC chairs didn't work. I do remember seeing somewhere that a patch broke some CC chairs...sad though. I loved them :frowning: These ones will suffice for now...)
    raX9fou.jpg

Anyway, that's a wrap on today. I'm excited for the rest of this month. I have Ruby to skill up and the military career to explore, so I think it should keep me busy!
    edited May 2021
    I feel like I'm getting more and more impatient to finally have this family all "set up" and ready to go. It'll get better later in the month, but the struggle of figuring out when they have to try for baby so everything works out, and then at least trying to make these two seem realistic... Yeah. Combined with major anxiety over my exams, it's difficult. But I find that I'm having fun with this, and I am quite proud of this being Update 13 already, and without having missed a day, so...
    On related news: I hope this got at least somewhat believeable. I kind of wanted to get them married, and even have some story ideas for the next months, so... Yeah.
    I don't know why the kids didn't have a scouts meeting today, I was planning on it! Still worked out though.
    last Update | Overview post&rules
    Update 13 - Bridgeview

HhoGDFv.png

Sarah's Diary
    ugIkcHn.png
    And the day started with... Potty training! Again! I don't mind though, I love the kids. <3
    BFVqQhK.png
    Mark had been up early, but had crawled back into bed at some point. Actually, I noticed him sleeping a lot autonomously... Like, a lot. Which doesn't make sense since he has the Motor aspiration and "Loves the Outdoors". Sophia on the other hand, who's a Loner, can be found outside at all times... Weird. Would be probably good for storytelling, but I'm sorry, I don't have the nerve or time for that right now :'(
    APTMIrS.png
    See? There she is again, swinging away... And dear Mark got out of bed to clean up a mess someone made... Watch ot Mark, you're going to get hurt! Ah, Sims Logic... Good thing Sophia can't really accidentally hurt Mark!
    vTiW3Ub.png
    Then, they came inside to use the Blocks table once more. They were building for a really long time, and I was already getting impatient to leave for the Park.
    5q64kn7.png
    In the meantime, I completed these three App Icons. I'm quite proud of my growing skill! The topics might be questionable, but hey, I didn't choose those! The fairy is really beautiful though.
    Vu7MuFL.png
    Here, there's just a lot going on. The kids finished their little house, Granny came over and decided to help us by taking out the trash (I don't know why she's so annoyed! I didn't ask her to do that!), Mark went upstairs for another nap, Greg got something to eat, and Sophia was talking to me about homework me while I cleaned the fridge.
    ZwU1Itb.png
    Look at little Miles, he's such a happy-go-lucky kid... <3 He just quietly played with that toy...
    LNSSeq7.png
    Then, we went to the park so the kids could meet some friends. (Remind me to never take more than two Sims anywhere - it was so chaotic!) I want to give credits to the builder of this lot, but can't open my game right now for Uni reasons. I had it in my game for an eternity now and heavily edited it, so that's not helping. It's called "pirate park oasis springs" or something?
    raV1hit.png
    pT2XH58.png
    Miles just enjoyed himself, wandering around. There were some sprinklers he could play in, but he rather practised walking, I guess. (Actually he was on his way to the sprinklers, but the lot is so giant and the entrance on the other side of the lot, so he needed the three hours we were there to even reach the entrance :D)
    p5Ddita.png
    In the evening, Greg had a surprise for me: He had asked Alexia to watch the kids for the evening after we saw that their scouts meeting had been cancelled. She was a bit worried, but she'd have an easy task, they all were quite happy after the fun day they'd had.
    0criU6x.png
    And then, he told me about his surprise: He had invited me for a Date to a new "park" around here... Actually, it was more of a public wedding venue... Why this lot? Well, you'll see!
    L7gjZC7.png
    We had been talking about the future quite a bit lately, as we weren't getting any younger. I had fond that my love for him had grown over the years, and I had always dreamed of a proper wedding in a white gown, with a loving husband beside me.
    Now my Father wouldn't walk me down the aisle, and I wouldn't want him to, but I still was dreaming about a perfect, traditional marriage - with cake and all that jazz!
    To Greg, that kind of thing was less important.
    LPBcG2D.png
    But as he said, he loved the life we had together, and wanted to make me happy, so... He proposed! Greg proposed! I was so shocked at the moment... I can't really believe it even now!
    RC0mLlB.png
    yFho7at.png
    HhoGDFv.png
    cF8TSOZ.png
    YgghYjU.png
    oUA35VD.png
    I really like that couple, they're cute together. Although they feel kinda rushed lately, since in my mind, all this is "backstory and setup", and I set myself quite an ambitious timeline with all these kids in so little time. That's why I have to calculate every move right now so I hopefully don't double any birthday or have anyone aging up or being born any earlier than I need them to.
    I don't look forward to potentially dimming their happiness in the future, but still... There's gotta be some reason why Baby #5 finds herself all alone on an empty lot on her teenage birthday!

741jTO3.png
    Then, we returned home. On the way, we saw Granny looking a bit unwell, so I insisted on taking her home with us.
    zcihWjU.png
    Luckily, she didn't take long to feel better! :)
    (Here's where I noticed that Miles still can't climb stairs. So instead of having him be carried upstairs, I had him quickly dance until he could. The carrying is so glitchy these days, and Sarah needed her sleep!)
    g8JL7aF.png
    It was very late in the evening, but somehow Miles wasn't tired at all. So I let him dance for a bit in hopes of tiring him (and allowing him to get upstairs on his own eventually)
    qGiNPXf.png
    And... Success!
    KKw4Re4.png
    Today's bathroom pic features just me, everyone else was in bed already. But I guess that's good - I certainly needed time to process the events of the evening! Me being engaged... Wow.
    oVNo340.png
    I was so happy about it, and I couldn't wait for the wedding!
    LyA77YP.png
    We said that we would get married on Tuesday (today was Saturday). Quite soon, but after that, there are lots of birthdays coming up, and I wouldn't want to obstruct any of the kids' special days like this...
    We had to pay 1000$ in advance. Luckily we had that in our savings, but it was close. Tomorrow, I'll really have to get to work for the upcoming bills, and Greg too.

Schedule
    I am planning to play for 14 months, starting on the 1st of June with the Main Sim's toddler birthday. In May I will set up the rest of the family and play the Main Sim's baby stage. After that: 2 weeks as a toddler, 1 1/2 months as a child, 3 months as a teen, 3 months as a Young Adult, 3 months as an Adult and 3 months as an Elder for the Main Sim.
    For all others, I will use these MCC settings, starting on 1st of June, so it roughly works. (Combined, the Teen, YA, Adult and Elder stages are exactly 365 days right now).
    • Pregnany: 5 days
    • Baby: 7 days
    • Toddler: 14 days
    • Child: 45 days
    • Teen: 90 days
    • Young Adult: 93 days
    • Adult: 92 days
    • Elder: 90 days
    This might change when I get a feeling for the challenge. I will possibly extend this for a next Gen, or extend the YA and Adult stages, if I get Brindleton Bay and subsequent other worlds. And if I manage to stick around that long.
    I will start playing in Bridgeview (Newcrest) with a big family and the Baby No. 5 as main sim. I will move neighborhood each month, alternating the worlds. This starts as soon as the Main Sim turns teen.
    I want to work on roughly two aspirations per month with my Main Sim, or, better said, on about 3 goal sets of the "Master Simmer" challenge to try and get all achievements - mainly because with my current packs there are 38 goal sets - 3,1666 per month. (See Rules).
    I think with normal play, I'll never get there! But with so much time to stretch out the skilling, it might work. And it will definitely keep me from getting bored. ;)

Characters
    --Gallery (Sims and houses): Hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear, Name "One Sim - Fam. Britton". My gallery name is Noctuara.
    Parents: Sarah and Greg Britton. They live on the 20x15 "Comfy Cubby" in Bridgeview, Newcrest.
    Kids: Sophia & Mark (Twins)
    • Greg Britton - Greg is a young adult who has a strong interest in Gaming and Computers and is quite a Geek. Unfortunately, he also is a bit slobby and mean. Due to his history, he is a bit troubled, has Bad Manners, is Irresponsible, Argumentative and Insensitive. But he can be nice as well... if he tries his best... (and I help him by x-ing out all his autonomous mean&mischievous interactions from the Parenthood traits) He was working in business, but hated it. So he enrolled for a Programming course and is now a freelance programmer listed with an agency. On the side, he participates in Novice Tournaments.
    • Sarah Britton - Sarah on the other hand wants to be the best parent possible, even though she is a Young Adult herself. She is very neat, good and loves being with her family. She found a job as Freelancer Artist to try and keep the two of them afloat.
    • Sophia Britton - The firstborn, and the twin of Mark. She is a child now. She continues to be very independent and to prefer doing things alone, preferably developing her mental skills.
    • Mark Britton - The secondborn and the twin of Sophia. He is a child now too. He hasn't lost his toddler charm, and likes being outdoors, where he has a lot of space to run around and play.
    • Miles Britton - The thirdborn. He is a toddler loving to entertain his entire family with jokes and cute giggles.
    others:
    • Gary Whelan, a friend of Greg from high school. Lives on "Oak Alcove", 20x15, Bridgeview. He is a Bro, Geek and Active. He works as a Game developer.
    • Fam. Aldrich, the neighbours and friends of Sarah. They live on the 30x20 "Fernpark" in Bridgeview. Elderly Pamela lives here with her Grandchildren after both parents died in a plague at young years. Pamela loves to Garden, cook at spend time with her Grandchildren. And if she had the time (and I the money), she'd love to learn to knit. Readhed Alexia, already a Young Adult, is the image of her mother. She loves to paint, channeling all her emotions on the canvas. She feels heavily responsible for her younger siblings, Tessa and Joey (twins). Tessa loves to make crafts like her big Sister and is very creative, while Joey has a lot of Energy and is very much into sports.
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    Month 1 ~ Sulani ~ Day 17

jackson-05-17-02.jpg?w=683

Story:
    Day 17 (Tuesday)

Jackson woke up to do his morning jog and swim before school. He also found more trash in the ocean that needed cleaning. He still couldn’t believe how gross and messy people were.

After school, Jackson decided to continue to dig around his beach for more seashells or other treasures. He wished he had a shovel at this point. He found some treasures he didn’t know what they were. He stored them with his seashell he had found yesterday. He would have to ask Duane if he knew what these were sometime. He also found some stuff that looked like junk. Mostly soda bottles.

Jackson thought it was kind for Duane to give him a fishing pole. He’s never fished before, but seen others do it. Duane had set him up with all the necessities besides the pole to go fishing as well. He grabbed some bait and attached it to the line. From there, he did his best at his first time fishing. Unfortunately his luck wasn’t so good. He wasn’t able to catch any fish. He knew he would need to practice more before he was able to.

He roasted up another hot dog for dinner. Duane had also supplied him with veggie dogs, but he was nervous to try those. He’s never had a veggie dog before. He needed to build up the urge to try it. Tonight wasn’t the time.

Time went by fast when he was trying and finding new things. He was looking forward to what tomorrow would bring for new treasures and if he would catch any type of fish.

Side Notes:
    • I have been enjoying having Jackson do some beachcombing. It’s actually pretty fun. I wanted to see what trash he would find. The images in his hands were mainly bottles of all sorts. Nothing that went into his inventory. Readers will find out all the fun stuff he found in a later chapter. I want to finish the beachcombing part of the Aspiration first.

Bonus Images:
    jackson-05-17-01.jpg?w=683
    jackson-05-17-03.jpg?w=683

Aspirations Completed:
    • None

Traits:
    • Personality: Active, Bro
    • Aspirations: Home Turf
    • Reward: Hero (Mod), Everyman (Mod)

Skills:
    • Charisma - 4/10
    • Comedy - 1/10
    • Cooking - 1/10
    • Fishing - 1/10
    • Fitness – 4/10
    • Logic - 2/10
    • Naturism (Mod) - 1/10
    • Persuasion (Mod) - 1/10
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited May 2021
    @Karababy52
    Nice update with Erwin helping them out again. I do like him, he's a fun character included with this pack. And yay, they have the keycard! Nice way to have them know where to go for the hazmat suits later on too! Haha, I do love how stubborn Essa is, she's the reason they'll see this mystery through to the end.

Oh man, I didn't think you'd actually let Josh and Essa get infected! But totally funny shots, since the possession state is so amusing. It will be interesting to see when they randomly get re-possessed before you get your hands on a vaccine and if that will affect some of their investigation. It was clever of you to have them try to transportalate (hahaha, I actually wrote the correct term today!) through the blue mist. Definitely something Essa would insist on trying.

Well if Jules ever shows up in your game and you want her CC hair or skin overlay, let me know, I'm happy to share, since I feel like she doesn't look like herself without her CC either. But no worries if you'd rather not have extra CC in your game - just thought I'd offer! It definitely helps to play the mystery once or twice to get a feel for it. I actually forgot to stock them up on extra vaccines for my battle, but they ended up being okay. I have a mod called TOOL that makes moving sims around without the pose teleporter easier - it kind of reminds me of what you described you were able to do in TS2. Probably one of my favorite mods now that I've figured out how to actually use it!

@LegacySims2017
    Nice work with the Kava party! Love the daily shot! I totally rearrange my households all the time lol, I don't really view it as cheating. I just like to control all the sims in my story a lot, so I make it happen :)

@Skeilah
    Aw, love that Erwin and Noelle are together and so involved with the twins! Cute update! AND OMG BRYON AND NAOKI ARE ENGAGED!!!! SO CUTE! I'm so excited for this wedding <3

@miss_eulenauge
    Love seeing your growing family, and that you keep doing a daily bathroom shot haha. Nice the kiddos are in scouts too. I think Ruby will join eventually. Two engagements from challengers today! Congrats to Sarah and Greg! I love planning weddings in my game - do you know when you're going to play out your wedding yet?

@SoulGal7
    Haha, nice work with Wolfgang doing a push up to make it look like Jeb and River had carried him upstairs. I admire your creativity with stuff like that since you don't use poses and such. Very clever. Waiting anxiously for Sakura and Wolfgang to have a sober talk and sort out their feelings. And the art society is perfect for Sakura to join!

And then your update from today - ahhh, they are still avoiding this conversation!! Hopefully soon they will have to confront their feelings though. You are the queen of a slowburn romance. Love it :)

@sassytxbrat
    It is hard to balance a lot of characters sometimes and focus on your challenge sim primarily. I tend to use the MCCC skill randomizer to randomize skills for sims I play along with with Jules so that I don't have to focus on building all skills for everyone. I definitely use other cheats too for sims that aren't Jules, haha. Another nice day for Mia and her family though. Nice work with your calendar - it's a nice way to keep your game organized! Excited to meet Mia's new sibling soon!

@IllusoryThrall
    Cute that Jaz did her homework on one of the twins beds! Gotta get any quiet space you can in that house ;)

@Hermitgirl
    Your "all hail the great Mother" stuff is making me chuckle. Definitely fun to see some cult involvement as a reason behind the infection. Ichabod was a great addition to your game. I also like that you're spreading the infection all over the SimWorld! Very clever

edited May 2021
    @permanentrose The wedding will probably be on Thursday, provided I keep doing 1simday = 1 RL day. I really don't want to stop - I love that the first day of Spring would equal the 1st June (and the Challenge Start) ingame - but Thursday would be one of the worst possible days to do it on... Still, the rest of the month is packed, so I can't set another date. We'll see. Perhaps I'll only write out the wedding, and not the whole rest of the day too?
    And I still have to figure out how I'll find the time to post tomorrow. We'll see.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    May 17
    8dAa6YV.png
    Winterfest in my game, so as per tradition for me I have to have Clement in a picture! Besides I need a day off from story.. well mostly.
    nuUIWZu.png
    This is probably common to the get that heart after getting a present from Father Winter but just before that, when Clement met Lenny he had a thought bubble of his face with a red line through it. I wasn't quick enough to get that picture. I like game signs so Clement doesn't like Lenny either! The writing is on the wall for you Lenny!
    LmkVWp2.png
    To further the story a tad:
    Rubanoid had a great idea (and not obvious at all either!) When Roxanne and Lenny get their keycard he should be the one to go down into the lab or at least be there in case Roxanne and Lenny have to be pulled out.
    Roxanne agreed and wondered why she hadn't thought of it herself! Duh!
    Now I have time to read and comment at least lol.
    egTcBMc.png
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    May 17

Week 3 Tuesday

2021-05-08-12_34_26-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    It really seems like each day Mia is not getting a lot done. So, here is a list of what is left before she becomes a teen.
    • Complete Social Butterfly
    • Complete Whiz Kid
    • Reach the top of Drama Club
    • Collect Voidcritter cards
    • Collect Decorative Eggs
    • Improve Character Values (all 5 positive values if possible)

For reference, here is what she has already completed
    • Top-Notch Toddler
    • Completed Artistic Prodigy
    • Completed Rambunctious Scamp
    • Reached the top of the Scouts
    • Earned A in elementary school
    2021-05-08-12_30_07-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Eli desperately needs a bath and he finally tracks someone down that takes the time to give him the bath. Today was Mia-Day so Eli was left to figure out how to get attention on his own. Then when both Jake and Skye were gone for work, Eli was sent to daycare. He even came home in a good mood.
    2021-05-08-12_17_23-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Mia took the day off from school and is working on completing Social Butterfly. She meets new sims and then makes friends. All she needs now are more children.
    2021-05-08-12_22_13-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

It takes a while to get all of the adults to leave the house. This was before Eli went to daycare since Skye put him straight to bed when he got home. He doesn’t seem to care about the strangers, he just wants to dance.
    2021-05-08-12_31_23-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

She also needs to create club for children, or at least I think she does. Maybe she doesn’t. She did. She only knew one child since Elsa was now a teen. So she created a club and invited some kids from school. They sat outside and chatted and told jokes until Mia mastered social and completely the aspiration. Then she ended the gathering and sent everyone home.
    2021-05-08-12_34_26-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Mia takes tomorrow off from school, which I will regret later. But there are plans that I hope work out now.
    2021-05-08-12_40_40-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Mia has to complete her homework while focused, twice. She only has extra credit tonight, which means she has to go to school to receive more homework in order to complete this task. Since the house is always spotless, she always has an inspired mood. Despite having two focused moodlets, inspired is still stronger. So she gets a potion from Skye and becomes Very Focused.
    2021-05-08-12_46_55-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

She completes her extra credit and now she realizes that she actually needs to go to school tomorrow.
    2021-05-08-12_47_35-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

But even better, she masters mental before bedtime. That makes all four child skills mastered. Plus she almost has Photography mastered.
    2021-05-08-12_47_53-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    Day Seventeen
    05-17-21_11-10-36-am.jpg
    (Possible trigger warning for this post, and, sorry it had to be so long!)
    Jaz’s day started out perfect – too bad It didn’t end that way. But I digress. One thing at a time. She woke up early to do her homework, and breezed through it in plenty of time before school.
    05-17-21_11-07-08-am.jpg
    Elsewhere in the apartment, Myles was letting out some inner rage on Blarffy… (Who knew he had an inner rage?! .. perhaps he’s more like Dad than he’s let on….)
    05-17-21_11-08-05-am.jpg
    Braydon heads off to the kitchen to get something to eat.. and of course, the stove is broken.
    05-17-21_11-10-26-am.jpg
    Marnie is johnny-on-the-spot, though, and gets to work fixing it right away.
    05-17-21_11-13-08-am.jpg
    All the kids are off to school, and Bennie is “watching” the twins while Marnie fixes the stove. He’s doing a bang-up job, though, isn’t he? (And.. who’s behind the dust cloud??)
    05-17-21_11-13-26-am.jpg
    … Turns out it was Braydon yet again. Bennie goes to dump his dirty plate on the table, then go watch some sports TV.
    05-17-21_11-18-15-am.jpg
    The stove is fixed, but the kitchen still needs cleaning, when all of a sudden Marnie’s phone rings. Putting on her “everything is awesome” face and voice, she answers it.

“Hello?”

“Is this Marnie Malone, mother of Jazmyn Malone?” a gravelly voice says on the other end of the line.

Marnie pauses a moment to compose herself again, and responds, “Yes?”

“Jazmyn is being sent home early from school. She carries a note to explain everything, but suffice it to say, she barely avoided suspension today. She will need to be checked by a doctor as soon as possible, and to stop using so many hall passes to go to the bathroom. We have breaks between classes for a reason.”

Stunned, Marnie doesn’t know what to say. Of all the kids she has, getting a call from the principal about JAZ had never, ever crossed her mind.

“Jaz should be arriving home any moment now, I suggest you take some time to talk some sense into her. Also, I expect her to have seen a doctor by this time next week. Otherwise we may have to proceed with the suspension, after all. Meanwhile, I need to get back to work. Goodbye, Mrs. Malone.”

The other end of the line goes dead.. and Marnie literally just stares at her phone for a moment, fuming.
    05-17-21_11-20-17-am.jpg
    Then, from outside, she hears soft footfalls on the stairs to the apartment. Jaz is home. Marnie goes to sit in the living room (where Bennie is) and calls Jaz in.

Sighing deeply, Jaz gulps nervously, clutching the offensive note in her hand. For a moment, she wonders if she can somehow play this off as some other type of offense, and just not give her parents the note. “Probably not.” she thinks morosely, and goes to face the music.
    05-17-21_11-22-44-am.jpg
    Walking into the living room, Jaz hands her mother the note, and goes to sit down next to Bennie angrily. She wonders exactly what will happen to her now, because she’s never really gotten in trouble before.
    05-17-21_11-23-03-am.jpg
    Marnie takes a moment to read the short note, and absolutely loses her hold on her temper.

“WHAT IS THIS??” she yells. “Why are you trying to skip class every single day, and using the bathroom as your excuse???”
    05-17-21_11-23-41-am.jpg
    “Mom… I’m not skipping class! And I DO need to go to the bathroom each day.” Jaz protests.
    05-17-21_11-23-53-am.jpg
    “Of COURSE you need to go to the bathroom!” Bennie joins in, having now read the offending note for himself. “But that’s what lunch and breaks between classes are for. Classes are for learning!”

“But I CAN’T go then!” Jaz wails. “There’s too many people in the bathroom then!”

“WHAT ON EARTH SORT OF EXCUSE IS THAT?” Bennie yells, flabbergasted.

Sheepishly, Jaz hides her face and replies, “I can’t pee with everyone else in there. I feel like they’re watching me.”
    05-17-21_11-24-09-am.jpg
    “Why in the world can’t you?” Marnie interjects. “Don’t you know how to close a bathroom stall door?”

Jaz looks confused, and replies miserably, “Of course, I can close the door. But there’s still PEOPLE outside the door so I can’t go.”

Marnie and Bennie glace at each other, trying to figure out exactly how to handle this. Marnie finally says. “The school thinks there’s something wrong with your bladder, because you go at the same time every day, in the same class. Apparently you’ve done this for more than two weeks straight. Either there’s something wrong, or you’re just skipping class, which would mean a suspension.”

“I told you, I’m not skipping. I have to pee! I can’t hold it all day!!” Jaz, fighting tears, gets up and storms out of the room, knowing she hasn’t heard the last of this argument – but truly needing some time on her own to think things through.
    05-17-21_11-25-06-am.jpg
    “Now what??” Bennie asks Marnie.

“I guess we call the pediatrician. I don’t think she’s skipping on purpose. I mean, her grades are fine…” Marnie replies.

“How are we supposed to pay for this?!” roars Bennie, causing Jaz in the other room to cringe.

“I mean, there’s obviously something wrong with her, so we should be able to find some welfare funding for it. I hope so, at least. I can ask at the doctor’s office when I call.”

“You’d better. Because I certainly can’t afford it!” Bennie looks at his watch. “I have to go to work.” he says, and stands up abruptly, leaving the apartment past a miserable Jaz.
    05-17-21_11-25-19-am.jpg
    Jaz checks in the fridge, and finds she is stuck with water and cereal yet again. Sighing, she gets her snack and sits at the table to eat it.
    05-17-21_12-27-57-pm.jpg
    Marnie, still unsure what exactly is going on, picks up her phone again, and looks up the pediatrician’s number. She then spends nearly two hours on the phone, trying to arrange welfare coverage for the necessary doctor visit for Jaz. Finally, she gets an appointment with both the county people and the doctor (for Jaz). She’ll be able to find out more about how they’ll manage to pay for it tomorrow. Exhausted, she puts down the phone, looks miserably at the still-dirty kitchen, and pulls down the murphy bed instead – the kids will just have to cope. She needs sleep.
    05-17-21_12-39-40-pm.jpg
    By the time Benji arrives home, Jaz is engrossed in experimenting on the science table.

“Benji…” Jaz starts hesitantly. “Your hall pass idea didn’t work. I almost got suspended today.”

“What?” Benji queries, confused.

“I got sent to the office for using the hall pass to go to the bathroom every day.” Jaz explains.

“Why? Did you do it all in the same class or something?” Benji asks again, still confused.

“Well, of course. Because it’s right after lunch and that’s when I need to pee!” Jaz replies indignantly.

Benji bursts into laughter, tries to say something, then breaks into more laughter. Finally, he manages to say, “Oh my God, Jaz. Never use hall passes in the same class every day. That’s how you get suspended!!”

“You could have told me that before now.” Jaz replied miserably.

Still laughing, Benji blurts out, “I never thought you’d be THAT stupid!” and leaves the room, chuckling to himself.

Jaz’s eyes well up with tears again, and she tries hard to compose herself again. “I’m NOT stupid.” she mutters to herself, dashing the tears away and going back to her experiments.
    05-17-21_12-40-56-pm.jpg
    Just before bedtime, the doorbell rings. Okay, so they don’t exactly have a doorbell. The door is so thin they don’t need one, they can hear whenever anyone walks up the steps. To Jaz’s surprise, it’s Elsa, and Marnie allows her to greet her friend for a short while before bed.

(Apologies, these photos have been lightened, so if they look washed out, that’s why. It was nearly impossible to see them without the adjustment, though.)

Elsa greets her, asking about why she got kicked out of school, and trying to find out if everything is okay. (It never occurs to Elsa that Jaz could have actually done anything wrong.)
    05-17-21_12-42-51-pm.jpg
    Leaning forward. Jaz whispers the whole story to her new friend. She ends it with, “All I wanted to do was go pee! I didn’t know this would happen!”

“Oh, Jaz! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know. Don’t be ashamed of having to pee, we all have to pee sometimes! When are they taking you to the doctor?”

“Next week.” Jaz mumbles miserably. “I’m scared. I don’t remember ever going to the doctor. At least, not since I was a baby.. but I definitely don’t remember those visits…”

“Oh, it’ll be okay,” Elsa replies cheerfully, “Doctors aren’t scary. Just tell them what’s going on honestly, and they’ll get you fixed up in no time!”

“You think so?” Jaz replies dubiously.
    05-17-21_12-42-21-pm.jpg
    “Of course!!” Elsa replies, and wraps her new friend in a big hug.

Jaz looks back towards the apartment… “I better go. I don’t need to be in more trouble.”

“See you tomorrow in school, then, Jaz!” Elsa replies, and waves jauntily. “I’m sure everything will be okay, don’t you worry!”

Jaz tries to smile back to her friend, and heads inside to go to bed. How could such a good day have gone so wrong??

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top