Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited April 2021
    still gonna request a mod that allows me to either tweak the fan request frequency or just disable it entirely. as it is now i really dislike ever bothering with celebrities again and i have grown a habit to remove any NPC celeb that shows up because of how utterly disruptive and spammy the mechanic is atm. getting fan request spammed into oblivion if i dare set foot outside the door is getting really old and extremely aggrevating. one mrequest is ok but five in a row from the same sim?? that is classic EA overkill right there! especially since i cannot disable it or set a limit or have my sim say "enough is enough, knock it of with the requests now!"
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 701 Member
    I am looking for a mod that will stop neighbours from making noise at night and waking my sims. There was one on MTS by dnmartyn but it has not been updated for a long time
  • Leah_GreyLeah_Grey Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, My name is Leah :) I was wondering if there is a mod (or if someone would like to make a mod) that unlocks parent/child-specific interactions for all child sims. I am mostly just talking about the adorable "express love" interaction that parents have available for their kids...for instance, my household has 2 children, and only one is the parent's child, so the parent can express love to them. Only they can't express love for the other because they are not the parent's child, even though the child lives with them and is like family. I wish that the "express love" option was available for all children that you have a good relationship with...
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @Ziafar
    I don't know if this is what you want, but this is the only thing that I can find that's current. It's a lot trait.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/thick-walls-lot-48705510
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Leah_Grey wrote: »
    Hi, My name is Leah :) I was wondering if there is a mod (or if someone would like to make a mod) that unlocks parent/child-specific interactions for all child sims. I am mostly just talking about the adorable "express love" interaction that parents have available for their kids...for instance, my household has 2 children, and only one is the parent's child, so the parent can express love to them. Only they can't express love for the other because they are not the parent's child, even though the child lives with them and is like family. I wish that the "express love" option was available for all children that you have a good relationship with...

Can you set the other adult as a Caregiver?
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 701 Member
    @simgirl542 This is exactly what I need. Thank you so much!
  • Leah_GreyLeah_Grey Posts: 2 New Member
    @Chazzzy You can set the adult as the caregiver...but for some reason, you still do not have all the interactions available that you would with a child that was your own...it is rather confusing :(
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @Ziafar, You're welcome.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • FDSims4FDSims4 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @MisterBear55 said:
    > Anyone know of mods that add collars for male sims? i have one irl and was hoping to get one for my sims as well. Im not looking for adult content neither, just collars. So far my searches have turned up nothing.

Do you want to use one of the collars that appear for females at the base game in a male sim?
    If yes, you just need to change the Fashion Choice option at CAS. A male sim can use any female CAS part after enabling the feminine Fashion Option for them. To access this option, click in the "X" in the masculine tag that appears above the CAS parts columns. You can also click on the little white triangle close to this tag to open the Filter Panel.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Can someone make a mod that disables the constant "x NAP is now enabled / voting has ended" etc notifications that pop up with the Eco Lifestyle pack installed? I have disabled the ability for townies to vote on NAPs in the Options menu but I still get notifications talking about voting has started/ended and it annoys me. Someone helppppp please.
  • SegnoAlCodaSegnoAlCoda Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, does anyone have a mod to make things get dirty faster/more (e.g. counters, stoves, tables...), please? Things in my game basically never get dirty, and I want them to...
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    I would love a mod that would allow me to easily click on NPC Sims and either enroll or disenroll them as University students. It would be even cooler if there were a graduation option, but my understanding is that if you cheat a diploma to a Sim it can cause significant errors that can make the game dysfunctional. I just want to be able to easily change which Sims are appearing on campus in student roles, as they age through. So the actual degree matters less.

Being able to shorten the length of a term would also be incredible. University is difficult as a rotational player. I have figured out how to make it work but it could definitely be better.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited May 2021
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    I would love a mod that would allow me to easily click on NPC Sims and either enroll or disenroll them as University students. It would be even cooler if there were a graduation option, but my understanding is that if you cheat a diploma to a Sim it can cause significant errors that can make the game dysfunctional. I just want to be able to easily change which Sims are appearing on campus in student roles, as they age through. So the actual degree matters less.

Being able to shorten the length of a term would also be incredible. University is difficult as a rotational player. I have figured out how to make it work but it could definitely be better.

https://peridotsims.tumblr.com/post/629490073098977280/shorter-university-degrees-this-mod-makes

This doesn't shorten the length of the term, but does reduce the number of credits.
    still gonna request a mod that allows me to either tweak the fan request frequency or just disable it entirely. as it is now i really dislike ever bothering with celebrities again and i have grown a habit to remove any NPC celeb that shows up because of how utterly disruptive and spammy the mechanic is atm. getting fan request spammed into oblivion if i dare set foot outside the door is getting really old and extremely aggrevating. one mrequest is ok but five in a row from the same sim?? that is classic EA overkill right there! especially since i cannot disable it or set a limit or have my sim say "enough is enough, knock it of with the requests now!"

never mind ^_^ found an option to disable this nonsense on MC :) if only i now had a mod to keep unwanted intruders out of my talks... then i can finally pick other date spots than the bluffs again
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member

never mind ^_^ found an option to disable this nonsense on MC :)if only i now had a mod to keep unwanted intruders out of my talks... then i can finally pick other date spots than the bluffs again
    @DanmanNefarius
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/general-mods-35032129
    14th from the top, I cannot link it as it has a word in it what censor bot will turn to hearts and broke the link :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    edited May 2021
    @DanmanNefarius: I strongly suggest you try out this mod. It's great.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/49508741

@SegnoAlCoda: Have you tried using the filthy lot trait already?
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    @Ellupelluellu @83bienchen

thanks folks! very much appreciated just what i was looking for!
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited May 2021
    Hey, does anyone know of (or could possibly make) a mod that changes the Realm of Magic potion ingredients to not use Fish or Frogs? I'm totally okay with there being required ingredients (but would accept no requirements if needed)

I just don't want fish or frogs to be a part of the recipe since the idea of using animals (even pixel animals) makes me uncomfortable. Any crystals, plants, elements, etc are fair game. I don't have outdoor retreat or jungle adventure though, so please don't include items from those packs.
    back again...so many terrible flaws and annoying gameplay features in this game >.< ... but is there a mod to disable death due to playful moodlets? because it is way too easy to get this now due to all the dozens of moodlets and toddlers become all out mass murderers because of this as well! the sentiment system also loves to dish out some juicy playfull moodlets as well causing even more death and grief. it is a lame death anyways and far too extremely easy to get nowadays
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ldegoeijldegoeij Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! Longtime reader, but never posted!
    I'm not a big fan off having a lot of mods, but since Journey To Batuu (big Star Wars fan, sorry) I miss my r-unit following me around in the real world. I know this has been requested before, but no updates as off yet? :-(
  • PowellEntertainmentPowellEntertainment Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi!
    Are there any fellow Theatre Kids who would like to have an active Music Theatre career?
    Does anyone know how to create such a career or would be interested to help me create such a career?
    Thanks a lot! :smile:
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Any help is super welcome :)

I'm looking for mods that:

[  ] Limit naps to only one per neighbourhood
    [  ] Adds more custom naps
    [  ] Makes fizzy drinks accept several ingredients/recipes like nectar making
    [  ] Adds more community space types
    [  ] Bulldoze "building shells" in Brietchester
    [  ] No friendly locals in Sulani
    [  ] No fame decay
    [  ] Improve/change weather in a world by world basis
    [  ] No pet fears or obsessions
    [  ] Open apartments in the same building
    [  ] Enhances bubble blower effects
    [  ] Make vendors in public spaces don't charge the player
    [  ] Revamp magnolia promenade
    [  ] Allows retail stores at home
    [  ] Enhance hybrids
    [  ] Make magic duels and vampire duels lethal
    [  ] Allow duels among vampires and witches
    [  ] Allow teaching selvadoradian dance moves to other sims when back home from the vacation
    [  ] Makes raising and lowering of character values faster
    [  ] Make packed lunches go directly to personal inventory
    [  ] Make needs decay slower
    [  ] Make sceance circles possible since medium skill level 1
    [  ] Allows to click on a seat and start knitting whithout having to sit first
    [  ] Enlarge photos taken in wall, making them big pictures
    [  ] Take photos of more than 3 persons with moschino (8 would be great to photograph the whole household)
    [  ] No ear buds
    [  ] Allows adult skills for kids without stretching
    [  ] Allows teens to play and trade voidcritters
    [  ] No talking while watching movies
    [  ] No city living names
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,421 Member

@texxx78 Little Ms Sam has a mod called Watch Movie and Be Quiet. I haven't used it, but it may be what you are looking for.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Monet11 wrote: »
    @texxx78 Little Ms Sam has a mod called Watch Movie and Be Quiet. I haven't used it, but it may be what you are looking for.

Thank you so much @Monet11 :)