Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear little sims..... #2

Comments

• Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Dear Little Sims

You have the "proper" trait. You get peeved when anyone nearby pulls a prank. You ignore Prank Day. I had you dressed up in the best formal attire I could find and attend the awards. And the first thing you do is to go straight over to the bouncer and lie about your career. Explain, please.

The Watcher.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    @Statum, are you suggesting lying isn't proper? :open_mouth: She only wanted to get in …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @GalacticGal She's a global celebrity, so it wouldn't be necessary. ;) I just found it funny when they voluntarily do something that clashes with their personality. xD
  • Options
    Dear Little Sims

My Sim paid good credits for the lightsaber she gave you. It rained on that location, so I had you go together to the beach on Sulani. When she challenged you to a duel, you didn't have the lightsaber anymore. Why's that? Did you lose it? Seriously??
    So I played as you for a while, purchased a lightsaber, sent you home, saved, continued as my Sim. Had you meet at the beach again. Challenged you to a duel. And again, no lightsaber! What the *forbidden word*? I don't use the word "stupid" lightly, but that's what you are. Stupid.

The Watcher

• Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Dear little Sims,

Dirty laundry. Outside. On the ground. Why?

Your frustrated Watcher
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    Dear Little Sims

There are 4-5 dishes scattered around which needs to be cleaned. Why don't you collect them all before washing them, like you used to? How does it make sense that I have to tell you to do them, one by one?

Your impatient Watcher, who ended up dragging the remaining dishes to the trash can outside.
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Dear Little Sims

Don't you think I'll eventually notice those used plates you stuffed away in your inventory and make you clean them up anyways?
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Dear little sims

Stop complaining that you can't go there, when there's clearly a space
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Dear little sims

Stop fighting someone and then talk to them like they are your best friend, that's very 2 faced
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims

Don't you think I'll eventually notice those used plates you stuffed away in your inventory and make you clean them up anyways?

They are so very much like little kids, aren't they? LOL
    Stutum wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims

There are 4-5 dishes scattered around which needs to be cleaned. Why don't you collect them all before washing them, like you used to? How does it make sense that I have to tell you to do them, one by one?

Your impatient Watcher, who ended up dragging the remaining dishes to the trash can outside.

Yes, I knew things used to go faster when it came time to clean up. In fact, it was unnecessary to click on each and every plate at one time. Why, oh, why EA, must you break something that worked fine up front?

For the record, I too will often lend a helping 'click' by dragging dishes to the trash can. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    DLS,

I can't wait to see what you're planning to do with all those dirty dishes you're saving in your pockets.
  • Options
    JustMeAlb wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims

They are so very much like little kids, aren't they? LOL
    Stutum wrote: »
    Dear Little Sims

Yes, I knew things used to go faster when it came time to clean up. In fact, it was unnecessary to click on each and every plate at one time. Why, oh, why EA, must you break something that worked fine up front?

For the record, I too will often lend a helping 'click' by dragging dishes to the trash can. LOL

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it worked before one of the recent patches happened. Oh well. Drag and drop it is from now on. :lol:
  • Options
    DLS,

I can't wait to see what you're planning to do with all those dirty dishes you're saving in your pockets.

Oh, now that's one I've not seen before. LOL
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    That when I have you do something to fill a low need you would do that untill need is taken care of, not wander off to do something else that doesn't need tending to

Kindly eat your meals in that nice comfy and spacious dining room I provided, not stand around somewhere holding plate/bowl in one hand & eating with the other

Clean up your now dirty dishes in sink or dishwasher in kitchen, not wander all over the house to some other sink you can't even see

Take notes from your TS2 cousins and tend to urgent need types on your own before they become critical, especially several at the same time

I found out that if you set the table they WILL sit there to eat. So far It's been every time. And every sim.
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Dear Little Sim,

Yes, I realize you're experiencing extreme happiness about that great meal, the pretty pictures on the wall, the fact you just had your first kiss, your first girlfriend, your first BFF, got engaged, then married and woo hoo'ed for the first time.

Yes, I know you're now feeling very playful after telling that joke and having it amplified by the aforementioned happiness, but please, PLEASE stop getting hysterical over it all. I've sent you to calm yourself down in a mirror three times now and I'm scared one of these times you're not going to make it and then d... I can't even say it.

Your wife needs you, I need you, and by the way, she hasn't told you yet, but you're going to be a Dad too, so... WAIT! Oh No, oh darn...

I shouldn't have said that... *sigh*

LOL !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Isharell wrote: »
    Dear Little Sim
    Back away from the fruitcake, you know it will make you sick!

And you, Caleb Vatore - stop bringing my sims fruitcake, you are a vampire for pete's sake! Have you no pride? Why can't you just bite them and get it over with?

Be careful what you wish for. Caleb has come into my sims house at night and taken a bite. I used to think it was only Vlad.
  • Options
    I really did LOL, these were great.
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Dear Little Sims,
    The party just ended. You literally just went home. You do not need to call my sim asking to come over or come knock on her door. Please just let her have some time to herself
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Dear restaurant running sims,
    Yesterday I took my TS2 sim out to dinner at a restaurant at a transportation terminal. The meal was excellent, it arrived in less than 1/10th the time it takes you to do it, and it costed less. So what's your problem?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,867 Member
    Dear Little Sims,
    The party just ended. You literally just went home. You do not need to call my sim asking to come over or come knock on her door. Please just let her have some time to herself

Must have been a great party! 😄
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

Just pick a seat, please! You've tried them all already.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    Dear Little Sims,

I know a good number of you are vampires. You really don't need to growl in the middle of a pleasant conversation to remind everybody. Also: please, please stop eating human food when you know you shouldn't; subpar vegetable dumplings aren't worth the extreme digestive discomfort *or* the 20-30 in-game minutes spent polishing the porcelain throne afterwards. (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, BEELZEBUB.)

You probably shouldn't praise your dogs immediately after they've been snarling and snapping at each other, either. Just a thought.
  • Options
    L00NYL0V3L00NYL0V3 Posts: 66 Member
    [quote="Behappy1st;c-17880485"][quote="Isharell;c-17678624"]Dear Little Sim
    Back away from the fruitcake, you know it will make you sick!

And you, Caleb Vatore - stop bringing my sims fruitcake, you are a vampire for pete's sake! Have you no pride? Why can't you just bite them and get it over with?[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for. Caleb has come into my sims house at night and taken a bite. I used to think it was only Vlad.[/quote]

Really? I never would've thought Caleb the type! Shows what I know...
  • Options
    AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    edited May 2021
    Dear little firefighter sim,

Go do a push up or something, take a day off and let me watch the fire spreading. I assure you that the two ghosts who started it are in no danger to die again and the kid that lives with them is practically immortal. Shoo, let them commit their insurance fraud in peace, it's state fault that they demand taxes and utility bills to be payed for an abandoned house. Ghosts don't work and child labor is a crime.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    My dear little Grim. Yes I know I've used a mod to give you your old job back, so as a soul reaper you're a little different. However, you are still a soul reaper, and not a banshee; therefore there is no need for you to herald the fact that someone has died by wailing hysterically in front of family members.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.