Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC chairs don’t work in restaurants?

I'm not sure if this happened recently or not but I've noticed that any of the CC chairs I use in restaurants don’t allow sims to sit in them. Sims keep waving like there is something in the way but when I replace it with a game chair theres no problem. It's preventing them from ordering and sitting at tables :/

Is anyone else having this problem?
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-can-t-use-any-custom-content-desk-chairs/td-p/10203299

You can go here to "me too" this bug report. If you download Sims Studio, there is also a batch fix available for cc chairs.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I was going to mention the batch fix! Should fix the issue
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    Amazing! I've never used sim studio before, do I fix it right in the app or do I have to do it in game? The instructions aren't clear
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
    You do it right from the app. After you open it, click on Content Management at the top. Then Batch Fixes, Objects, Fix Chairs(March 2021 patch).
    telemwill wrote: »
    You do it right from the app. After you open it, click on Content Management at the top. Then Batch Fixes, Objects, Fix Chairs(March 2021 patch).

Thank you!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    telemwill wrote: »

Thank you!

You're welcome!
    Has anyone else tried the Sim4Studio chairs fix? It replaced all of the existing chairs int he build with non CC content. Te content is still on the game from what I can tell (I'm not sure if any of it was deleted) but I'll have to replace everything it looks like. Did I do it wrong?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
    No, I forgot that could happen. When you replace the chairs, they should work.