Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited May 2021
    @IllusoryThrall

Edit: never mind, I read that wrong! Cool challenge though! I love making homes look trashed and dirty, so I definitely get how you spent so much time trashing yours :)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    May 13
    9kf4Bmf.png
    When Roxanne arrived home from questioning Icabod she was frustrated. They were getting no where and Lenny was so by the book she didn't feel they would ever get anywhere. I just have to go down there in the lab. I can use magic... heck it was why I was hired really, she thought.
    ARMpytN.png
    She sent off a requisition for a keycard to the lower levels of the lab detailing her abilities and felt better. (You can actually get one this way if in the military at a higher level) This town is going down if we don't figure this out, I feel it! I'll just have to listen in on Mr. Specter in the meantime. He was one shady dude.

As she was working Rubanoid walked in.
    kVohu71.png
    "So why are you here? To flirt with 'Betty' again?" Roxanne said gruffly. She had a bad day and was tired of the search and tired of Rubanoid's avoidance of her.

YVs4sTA.png
    "And why not? At least Betty pays attention to me! She doesn't get all moony over Mr. Secret Agent Man either! I may be a robot but I'm sick of being treated badly and made to feel less than, you humans are the worst!"

kvcHYJe.png
    "Wait a minute here. I am not 'moony' over Lenny. There is nothing going on there. He's good looking but that's as far as it goes. I don't even really like him much now. The man has no personality! Either way, you can't judge me for things that cross my mind, especially if I wouldn't act on them! I'm human Rubanoid! People think all kinds of things. It's acting on our thoughts that matter the most!

zr3eJ6L.png
    Rubanoid scanned her briefly and Roxanne let him... and he couldn't find any indication that she was lying to him.

8ImJYGx.png
    He gave her a hug and apologized for not understanding and they both felt better than they had in sometime.

IwBegFz.png
    "Now as for Betty!" Roxanne railed. Everything was back to normal between them!

This was just a tying up loose ends post. I don't have time for drama between Rubanoid and Roxanne this month. Nearly half way through already and still lots to do on the aspiration. At least Roxanne is finally getting the key card. Besides, I feel like I'm not good at relationship drama! So they have made up as best they can by now and I can focus on Strangerville. Also, lol I have begun to dislike Lenny while playing him.. which is weird. Part of it is he got the phone quirk from Get Famous and he has been so hard to manage and just irritating... arrgh!
    I find it funny that we even feel a certain way about sims, but there it is.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Skeilah
    So now everyone is ready to go defeat the Mother, excellent! Well, except Naoki, but it makes sense he'd need to recover instead. Erwin looks SO different in regular clothes and no hat. Can still tell it's him, of course, but he just doesn't seem like Erwin without his hat. hehe Looking forward to tomorrow's post and oh, I love your new avy! Guessing the toddlers are their twins! :)

@permanentrose
    Looks like Jules and Emmett are slowly getting a little closer. Sweet kiss on the head, and the reaction from Jules in that pose is perfect! :D I can see how she'd be missing Ruby terribly, but hold on Jules, you'll be back with her soon. ;)

Yeah, I guess that's true about the needles, but I still think throwing it in Sims faces is weird. I'm sure you're right about recycling the 'throw drink in face' animation too. They do that a lot. Good to know about the lighting. I figured we couldn't change that since we can't change anything else on the lot. Not even with the free build cheat. I didn't even know about that cry on demand option until I saw it when I clicked on them. I haven't explored the GF pack that much.

Yes, it is Veera! :) We traded. I gave her Josh and she gave me Veera in exchange. Love her! Thanks! I had to think of something that would explain why neither one would've gotten the other's text/calls, so that Essa dropped her phone and Josh had to charge his seemed the perfect solution. :) They went to the Lab in my last post and Josh ordered a keycard, so it's begun. We'll see how it goes from here. :)

@miss_eulenauge
    What a weird text message. It must be from a Mod you have installed. Ohh, the new addition was the front porch, not the back porch. Thanks for the screenies of their house! It's looking great. Bummer about the monkey bars getting fried. Welcome to the family baby Miles! :)

@Hermitgirl
    Cool that Roxanne is thinking about using her Spellcaster abilities now, since she thinks that's why they hired her. I figured SIB could get a keycard too, awesome. And I see now that Rubanoid and Roxanne have worked out a solution and are in each other's good graces again. Mostly! There is still Betty to consider. Mr. Bolt King, stop flirting with Betty or you don't have a metal leg to stand on complaining to Roxanne about Lenny! ;)

I completely understand what you're saying about feeling certain ways about our Sims. We all have our favorites and those we don't like. They do somewhat have their own personalities other than the ones we write for them, so it just makes sense. Plus, after you play with them for any length of time, they become familiar and loved. At least for me, for instance, Josh! Had him for years, he's special. I love him! :) I have others I'm very fond of and love, but he's my #1! <3
    @Karababy52
    Okay I was laughing at the Star Wars costumes, geeky is right! LOL those two need to get a room for 🐸🐸🐸🐸 near every post!
    The glasses glitch was weird they had a third eye between them..
    -Guilty about thinking Josh was at the lab I just assumed and my mind was cranking out a senerio lol. I'll try to actually read closer next time!! Rubanoid might have to learn to hide his flirting at least lol. Never checked to see if it's something the sims get actually upset about. Time to test!

@Skeilah
    Lol think you had too much fun pelting them in the face with vaccines! You got your motley crew together and off they go to save the world!

@permanentrose
    Annnd there it is, she melted into him! Uhhuh, bout time!

@LegacySims2017
    Gotta get that buff and tan bod to impress the ladies! Sounds like it's a good day.

@miss_eulenauge
    Glad you figured the pictures, and welcome to Miles! Aww nuuboo!

@IllusoryThrall
    I'd definitely count all that work as a gameplay day lol. You can show off pictures!

@sassytxbrat
    Mia is coming along so good with all of her child aspirations. Might have to move Jake in to help with the housework!
    egTcBMc.png
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    Day Thirteen
    05-13-21_8-12-03-pm.jpg
    Marnie is cooking breakfast for the whole family. French toast… but somehow she almost explodes the entire kitchen. Good job, girl. Luckily, all is eventually well, and the food even is warm for everyone this time.
    05-13-21_8-16-48-pm.jpg
    Outside, Myles and Phoenix are trying to socialize with their Dad.. but ending up getting grumpy one-word responses – he’s upset about standing in the rain.

After breakfast, Jaz gets a phone call. Colin wants Jaz to come to his house to hang out. She needs to take a shower, but Colin assures her she can take one at his house – and it’ll even be warm. With this in mind, she agrees.
    05-13-21_8-20-26-pm.jpg
    Colin’s mother just got home from work…. and seems to be in a good mood. At least until she gets inside and finds her soon to be ex-husband sitting on the couch watching TV.

With an eye to getting Colin out of the house ASAP, Jaz takes a quick shower, luxuriating in the hot water, and the fuzzy towels… then they head to the park for today’s club meeting.
    05-13-21_8-24-00-pm.jpg
    The first person she meets is Miki, who welcomes her with a happy smile and a few jokes.
    05-13-21_8-27-02-pm.jpg
    The club is not the only kids in the park, however, but Jaz elects to ignore the others, because several are friends with Billie, and haven’t been nice to her in the past.
    05-13-21_8-27-57-pm.jpg
    Elsa agrees to push Jaz on the swings, while Phoenix swings by himself and Max (another club member) makes a mess.
    05-13-21_8-28-13-pm.jpg
    The day, quite honestly, couldn’t be going any better for Jaz.
    05-13-21_8-29-13-pm.jpg
    Most of the other kids start to leave with their parents or older siblings, so soon it’s just the Adventurers that are still at the park.
    05-13-21_8-30-18-pm.jpg
    Jaz plays some soccer with Max, who, while reminding her of her troublemaker siblings, still seems nice. Miki cheers them on.
    05-13-21_8-31-32-pm.jpg
    As the night ends, They all play a round of basketball (except for their leader, Elsa, who had to use the restroom). The rest of the club pictured (from the left) are: Colin, Miki, Lucas, Max, Phoenix, and Jaz.

At home, it turns out all she missed was a nasty thunderstorm… so she grabs some cold leftovers, then heads to bed. What a perfect day. She can only hope the next day will be anywhere close to as good.
    Bonus pic:
    05-13-21_8-14-35-pm.jpg
    … No way, Jaz, I’m NOT fitting that into the story.
    Oh, and as for pictures of the house they'll get at the beginning of the month, I'll share those just before the move. :smiley: I was just over-excited and built it WAY early. Getting out of this one-bathroom nightmare-over-the-retail-store is high on my list of priorities.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    @Karababy52 ,
    Oh , yes Melody did cry, for same reason Essa did, that acting career cry on command :) I meant she was not really crying because of the fridge :) Thanks, yes that is a lizars, I am usually too slow to take a pic of those :p I did not notice why Wolfie was like that , but hee looked so funny :p You guessed why, because there is not any double beds what would of fit in that "house" , I know I am picky :joy: I could of used the EL worn mattress , but I want to use that when in that world

-- You first update , haha your title really made me to look at the walls :p is that a celebrity pic? And what a relief that Josh was not in any danger at all :) Bad luck with the phones!
    -- Your second update, Haha I love those covers :p Yes indeed our story was in same lines, tho now you are ahead of me :)

@IllusoryThrall ,
    --Very nice from Elsa!! :)

@Hermitgirl ,
    Haha yes towels are back. I do have mods for them to have "fun" , without the double beds, buut cannot mention about in here , naturally not post a pic either :D . yes it might be the reason SIB did not come, as Roxanne is one.
    -- Nice to see that Roxanne and Rubanoid are getting along again :)

@Skeilah ,
    -- Best of luck to the team!!

@permanentrose ,
    Thank you :) Usually those are too fast for me too :D And yes, usually those spawned townies have pink or green hair in my game. And those with darkest possible skintone but platinum blonde hair and facial hair.
    -- Nice and lovely evening between Jules and Emmett :)

@LegacySims2017 ,
    -- Way to go, Jackson, get yourself promoted!

@miss_eulenauge ,
    --Haha :joy: Hilarious message :D

Will post 3 updates tomorrow (small)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2021
    May 11 - University - WK 2 - Saturday - Part 2 - Too Much Juice!

cheers-to-sakura.png
    Wolfgang said he should probably wash the paint off his face, and Sakura said she would take a quick shower. They were both just about to head upstairs when there was a banging at the door and a lot of noise outside.

maybe-foxbury-will-win-next-time.png

Wolfgang opened the door. There stood River holding a keg, along with all The Plumbobs group. He noticed that Rohan, Jeb and Luna were also there.

what-are-you-doing-here.png

River: "Bro, give me a hand with this thing. It's heavy. Where do you want it? Bryon is carrying another one. And Jeb's got one too. We are going to party tonight! Woot! Woot! Where is that soccer kicker, Sakura?"

Wolfgang looked rather stunned as River and everyone just filed past him into the house. Sakura came to the door and looked at Wolfgang.

River turning to Sakura, "Sakura! Holy Plumbobs! I didn't know you had those soccer moves! You, girl, are phenomes...nah... phenny... no...phenybone... nahh...."

Bryon coming behind him, "I think River means phenomenal. He's already been partying your victory with too much juice..."

River: "Juice! You can never have too much juice! And Sakura, you have great legs...."

youve-got-great-legs.png

Jules nudged River, "RIVER!"

river.png

River: "Hey...no....not that way...I mean...yah, okay that way...but...I mean for kicking...yeah...ball kicking....Sakura can really kick some balls!"

Everyone laughed.

telling-jules-what-he-thinks-of-that.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As everyone headed downstairs, Sakura and Wolfgang were left in the living room.

Wolfgang: "Sorry, Sakura...I didn't know they were coming over..."

Sakura: "Hey, it's okay. We can have that dinner another time. I was just...you know...looking forward to tonight..."

i-was-looking-forward-to-that-dinner.png

Wolfgang: "Yeah, I was too...but Sakura...I really need to talk to you...I really need to tell you something...just...not like this..."

Sakura: "Okay...sure...maybe after everyone is gone...I just want to take a quick shower right now...I'll be down in a few minutes..."

They heard Luna calling them from the basement.

forlorn-wolf.png

Wolfgang: "Yah, okay..." said Wolfgang as he watched Sakura head upstairs. "Dang!" he thought, "So much for the romantic evening he had planned...and wanting to tell her how he felt...it was just tearing him up so bad..."

Wolfgang yelled down that he would be there in a minute, and headed to the restroom to wash off the face paint.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

astrid-taps-the-keg.png

party-in-full-swing.png

The party seemed to already be in full swing when Wolfgang headed downstairs carrying some snacks. He had also ordered some pizza as he didn't want to touch the food that Sakura had prepared in the fridge. Who knows...maybe they would still be alone in the house tomorrow night.

chatting-with-jeb.png

Jeb handed him a drink, "Nice place you have here. You still looking for roomies? Now that Sakura has left, I have the worst roommate ever. The guy transferred from Foxbury and used to live in Mariner Manor. Maybe you know him...Adonis Pimental?"

Wolfgang: "Oh gee...he's your roomie now? Yeah, he was mine. Um...not the neatest roomie. Well, Sakura and I haven't really had a chance to sit down and discuss what type of roomie we would like, but I think she wanted someone we could both get along with...and an honest roommate...like no stealing or anything like that."

Jeb: "Yeah, I agree with that. I still think about what happened to Sakura on her first day in the dorm."

i-can-agree-with-that-jeb.png

Wolfgang: "What? Sakura had something stolen in the dorm?"

Jeb: "Yeah, these cute little plant pots. I am not sure why anyone would steal something like that. She was pretty upset about it, too."

i-get-to-stay-here.png

Wolfgang: "She never told me that happened..." Oh my gosh! It was the little plant pots that Lucas had painted for her. Sakura probably didn't want to tell me because she felt bad that someone had stolen them. "Thanks for telling me, Jeb, and if you want to talk to Sakura about being a roomie, I am fine with it..."

jeb-and-wolf.png

Jeb: "Come on, Wolfgang, keg stand time!"

ok-im-drinking.png

Jeb hoisted Wolfgang up for a successful keg stand! Wow! Jeb, you must have some muscles under that sweater to hold Wolfgang up!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BRO-HUG-WITH-RIVER.png

Wolfgang: "River, bro, this is a great party!"

happy-wolf.png

Wolfgang chatted with everyone, and already had a few drinks when Sakura appeared.

seeing-sakua.png

Wolfgang couldn't help staring at her. No matter what she wore, he always thought she looked beautiful. He so wanted to go over and take her in his arms, and just kiss her. He had been having those thoughts a lot lately. And Dang! River was right. Sakura did have great legs.

getting-juice.png

drinking-wolf.png

He downed another drink and felt the room spin a bit. When had he eaten last? Breakfast? Oh gee, he better get something to eat.

drinking-juice.png

Someone pressed another drink in his hand. "Wolfgang, are you up for some karaoke?" Roxanne grabbed his arm, and they headed to the karaoke machine.

karaoke-time.png

sakura-singing-with-bryon.png

chatting-with-morgan.png

wolfgang-and-essa.png

Why is Sofia's Dad here? Maybe he was visiting campus and she invited him along. Who knows?

this-is-some-party.png

And the night continued, and Wolfgang downed more and more drinks, and pretty soon he didn't even know what he was doing anymore.

flirting-wolf-and-sakura.png

loves-sakuara-singing4.png

Wolfgang watched Sakura karaoke.

jules-and-jeb-playing-juice-pong.png

party-boy-jeb.png

Jules and Jeb playing juice pong, although Jeb doesn't look sad about losing a shot.

bryon-has-fallen-asleep-and-essa-is-dazed.png

It must be past Bryon's bedtime, and Essa is looking sloshed.

the-juice-has-hit-melody.png

Oh no! Not Melody, too!

JEB-AND-SOFIA-IN-THE-BATHROOM.png

Jeb gets a private moment alone with Sofia in the restroom.

lot-going-on-at-party.png

This is some party!

bryon-peed-himse-f.png

Bryon has now peed himself, Jules is wondering where that pizza is, Morgan is about to up-chuck from the smell of Bryon, and River is wondering who the heck drank his drink. {Note: Sakura and Wolfgang both ordered pizza, but it never showed up.]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

MORE-JUICE-AGAINA.png

Wolfgang drank some more juice. His liquid courage. He was going to do it. Yep, these were all their friends, and he was going to sing his song to Sakura, and then tell Sakura that he loved her. He didn't care who was around anymore.

Wolfgang: "Sakura...." he shouted, looking around for her.

He wandered inside, "Sakura....." Where was she?

WOLF-IS-WASTED.png

Wolfgang is totally wasted. He had to find Sakura.

He went to the microphone, "Sakura! Sakura! Where are you?" he slurred into the microphone.

you-sit-right-here.png

Sakura was standing right in front of him and Wolfgang hadn't even seen her, "I'm right here," she said and saw the glazed look in his eyes, "How much have you had to drink, Wolfgang?"

i-am-loving-you-sakura.png

Wolfgang: "'Just a little drinkie...not a lot...You look so beautiful tonight, and I want to sing you a song."

Sakura laughed, "Okay..."

Wolfgang: "I wrote it...for you...from the heart.." he said as he put his hand over his heart, "my heart song..." he continued, and he beat his heart twice with his hand, "...now sit...there....gonna sing it...it's real pretty..."

Sakura held her hand to her mouth and had tears in her eyes, "Oh gosh, he's so drunk...and he wrote a song for me..."

get-your-flirt-on-sakura.png

i-am-going-to-kiss-you.png

Wolfgang was weaving and holding onto the microphone, and looked like he was going to fall down any second, "...guitar...need my guitar..."

Sakura: "Ok, come on, I'll help you get it," she said as she helped Wolfgang to where his guitar was.

SING-A-SONG-TO-YOU.png

Wolfgang looked blearily into Sakura's eyes and held her hands...

HOLDING-HANDS.png

Wolfgang: "...and when I finish singing...I'm gonna kiss you...because..."

I-L0-OVE-YOU-HE-WHISPHERED-REV.png

Wolfgang: "...I love you..." he whispered softly.

And then, without even having sung the song, Wolfgang promptly collapsed and passed out.

I-LOVE-YOU-ZONK.png
    OH-WHAT-A-NIGHT.png

PASSED-OUT-WOLFGANG.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You know the party's over when...

cleaning-up-and-avoiding-passed-out-wolfgang.png

Roxanne has to step over a passed out Wolfgang while trying to help clean up dirty dishes. Poor guy. Tried to make it to the stairs and then passed out again.

melody-going-home-with-dirty-dishes.png

Melody does the peepee dance while balancing dirty dishes on her way home. Must be party souvenirs.

Melody, wait! Take Jules with you. This girl is sloshed. I think she is going to sleep it off in the hedge.

jules-heading-home-wasted.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Hermitgirl
    hehe Well see, Josh does love video games and all things to do with them, so it just made sense he'd have a Geeky side and love Star Wars. Funny you should say that about a woo hoo spot everywhere for these two. I tried! Gah! But we can't edit the Lab. Dangit! :D OH! Should've had them bring a portable tarp shower! I'll have to remember that when they go back. ;) It did! So freaky looking, but I loved it!
    No worries about thinking Josh was at the Lab. Sometimes we see things we wish would happen when it hasn't. I could've went that route and had him missing for the aspiration, but I...just couldn't do it. I believe Sims only get upset about flirting if they see their partner flirting with someone else. They have to SEE it happen. Otherwise, they're clueless.

@Ellupelluellu
    Ohhh, okay, I get it now. You used the same command I did. ;)

I figured that must be the only reason because it's not like they have never woo hoo'ed before. :D It makes sense you'd want everything to look like it goes together, same style/theme. There really isn't any 'grungy/steampunk' style beds except the EL one you mentioned. We need more worn/dirty and/or not so pristine objects in this game.

Yep, that's a celebrity! A beautiful celebrity! Josh was freaking out when he got her autograph. :)
    I thought you'd like those disguises. They were fun to put together. Even if not very realistic in the desert. :D Well, they haven't used the keycard yet, so probably still about the same progress. I'll wait just a bit before they go any further. Trying to drag this out as much as possible.

@SoulGal7
    Aww man, I'm so bummed they didn't get their romantic dinner. Hopefully tomorrow, but I have a feeling Wolfgang is going to have a BIG headache tomorrow, along with a bunch of other Sims. :D River's line about how Sakura 'sure can kick some balls' almost had me spit out my soda! I love how comical you've made him in your challenge save! Well even though it wasn't what they wanted, it looked like everyone had a great time, now that's a party! Oh no! Oh Wolfgang... :'( He finally tells Sakura he loves her and he's so drunk she probably thinks he only said it for that reason, because he's drunk. But he really does! I wonder if he'll remember he said that to her. o.O
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Day 2, May: Hello towels, there they are once again :D I keep forgetting to ask, but did Melody's hair just grow like that by herself or is that secretly a wig? XD Probably not a wig, but hey, everything can be possible lol. So weird to see Wolfgang with black hair! Awww, Melody getting ignored. Poor her. Luckily she has Roxanne.

The team says thanks!!

@permanentrose
    Update 132: Have to say before everything else: LOVE PICKLE! <3 I'm jealous that Jules has the time to stargaze with Emmett, while Bryon and the rest are literally racing against the time lol. Awww, we all mis Ruby. You'll see her soon again!! Emmett is so cute, really. Get together already!

@LegacySims2017
    I'm sorry for not doing comments on your story earlier, but I'm following like a great fan! I loved Jackson from the start (also because he's one of the few boys in this challenge together with Bryon and River, lol. I'm missing boys in this challenge).

Day 13: Oh yeah, you go impress the ladies, Jackson. Get that nice tan! Hope it doesn't turn out red, hahaha!

@Karababy52
    No, you're totally right with the analyzer :) At first I didn't knew and I was like 'hey, why is Rose able to do that and I don't?' but I just asked her and then she explained me it's another analyzer xD

Day 13: Slow but surely, Essa and Josh are getting further in the mystery. I like that you take things on a slower level. Not like me or Rose, almost finishing it lol (I just really want the todds back!). Lol, those GeekCon costumes are hilarious. I have the feeling they stand out even more than without it :D Aha! It seems like requisitioning the Key Card worked out eventually? That's nice to see. Had a good laugh with the extra's :D

I'm probably going to split the fight up in two posts, because lol I have way too many pictures and I mean, it's only May 14 today. We still have time! Hahahahah, Erwin indeed looks so different now! He still has his hat hanging in his trailer. Maybe sometimes he puts it on, just because he likes it so much!

Thank you about the avy!! <3 Those are indeed Audrey and Alex ^^ I loved the picture too much to wait until I revealed them in the story, so yeh, surprise! Since Noelle knows how to use and change disguises, I made it so that Audrey and Alex learned to have a disguise with genes of both their dads (in reality, I cheated a bit in MCCC while Naoki was pregnant, making Bryon the other parent so that the kids also have his DNA, lol). They'll mostly walk around in their disguise, just to 'fit in', but you'll get a glimpse of their alien forms later!

@miss_eulenauge
    My photo's also always get scrambled up when I upload them to Imgur. That's why I never delete my photo's in my screenshot folder until I'm done with the update. I have to check continuously on which photo is next :D

Update 9: Ohhhh, I see a new baby!! Lol, Greg is definitely turning crazy. Never had that text before. What was the response?! xD nice additions to the house! Don't worry about the dark pictures and the cloudy weather. That happens sometimes, lol. I totally missed the burned monkey bars until you pointed it out :') I like the middle logo!! Looks like a bird in a heart-shape! Oh boy, the kid came in the middle of the night. Miles is a super cute name <3 Can't wait to have my own toddlers back so that I can post lots of potty training pictures too.

@IllusoryThrall
    Hahahahahahaha! I laughed when I saw the edit in your post, saying you now turned the house-building into a challenge :D I saw the normal post yesterday right before going to sleep and see the edit only now. Well, good luck with the challenge!!

Day 13: TOAST ON FIREEEE! Luckily the house didn't set on fire. That would have been a problem... Awww... Hot water and fuzzy towels for the first time in life... Jaz must have the day of her life already. Oh boy, is that Max Villareal in the club? xD Nothing good happens from that guy, lol. Well maybe it does, in your story. I actually like the kid, so I hope someone portrays him like... A good kid. Seems like Jaz doesn't dislike Max! That's great. I like the whole club. They're all so friendly to Jaz. Wonder if Phoenix doesn't mind that his sister is in there too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard when I opened that bonus pic and read the text underneath. Good thing you left it out, but included it as an extra!

Nothing wrong with getting exited! Yesterday I fell into a photoshoot with Bryon, Naoki and the toddlers - although they are only to be revealed tomorrow (my fight is too long to fit it in one day lol). But yeah, I already changed my profile pic :D It's just so cuteeee!

@sassytxbrat
    May 13: Having another kid, maybe a bigger house is advised, yes :P Meanwhile Mia is just having fun on her own. Good job on the badges, Mia!! Very responsible to leave your kid home alone, Skye :P Of course she'll take advantage on that! I don't blame her. Wow, she's doing great on the aspirations and skills, I see. Becoming a celebrity never is easy, but with the right willpower, you can do anything! Come on Skye, you can do it!

@Hermitgirl
    My story became an action movie, really. hahahah! But yours does too, actually, with the agents and stuff.

May 13: Poor Roxanne, all frustrated. I used the requisition key card option too. Glad it worked out for you too! Oof, tenseness in the relationship. But finally, the misunderstanding gets cleared. But then Rubanoid gets a piece of her mind xDDDD Glad to see they made up the best they can afterwards in your notes after. Yes - focus on Strangerville, both of you!

Also, I did have too much fun throwing vaccines in everyones faces :D

@SoulGal7
    May 11: Just as I thought a romantic dinner was coming... River jolts in with the entire crew for a party, lol. Way to ruin the moment, River. xD Yep, he's been having too much juice already. Poor Wolfgang. He really wants to tell her how he feels, but he just doesn't get the chance to do so. Ohh, Jeb tells Wolfgang about the stolen plants. Typical Jeb. Wolfgang just keeps drinking, and drinking, and drinking, ... This can only go wrong, lol. HAHAHAH BRYON. It's not the right time to pee yourself! Okay, so now Wolfgang is looking for Sakura (who is right in front of him, lol). Yep, he's gone from the world.... But he said it. The words Sakura really wanted to hear someday. But.. What does she think of it?
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited May 2021
    I hope I didn't miss any updates or replies. Have a good day/night everyone!
    Edit: 🐸🐸🐸🐸, did anyone notice that this thread already has almost 100 pages?! Whoa. I didn't expect this challenge to get that big... I think that's amazing from all of us. <3

@sassytxbrat
    Good thing Mia is such a responsible kid... That risky Woohoo...! I have to admit, I have it at about 20%... I know that's not realistic but I used to always use it as "Insta-Fun" way, like, every evening. And this way, I think twice about doing it (and usually want big families anyway, so it doesn't bother me as much)
    Great reason for a move though. Now I'm wondering if that was planned, and what reason you'd have found without Eli. Btw, I love the name and am SO writing it down for further use... :smiley:

@Hermitgirl
    Beautiful screenshots again! What's the chuch called? I might refurbish it to fit my packs, it looks good, and I'm always looking for Venues like that :) I hope they'll hear something useful via the bugs.
    Don't worry, the world needs happy couples too... And thank you for the reminder, I should probably put in some tension between Greg and Sarah. I was too lazy until now, but we'll see.

@permanentrose
    I love these daily bathrooms pics too; they remind be of the daily towel pics or the fishing pictures some of you had at the beginning of the challenge! And it is sooo fun to always have an eye on the bathroom to see whether I'll get the bathroom pic today or not :D
    Noo, Jules, don't lose hope! I am quite certain you'll get out alive... It's the same as in books, you just know that the main character won't die when there are still 300 pages (or 8 months) left... :D
    Strangerville really is beautiful.

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you for the explanation about the SV welcome wagon, I'd totally have thought that was set up...! What a cool detail though. Poor Roxanne being ignored!

@Karababy52
    Phew, she has Josh back! I was on the edge twice as much... I'm right at the point where she tells her real backstory to Josh with my reading, so I so much hoped she'd get him back!
    The costumes are so much in-character for them, although I think they really stood out more with them than without. But perhaps for next Halloween...?
    I love that couple of yours - I know that the challenge probably included to let them die, natural course of life and such, but can't you make these two immortal so they will live forever?
    Thank you about the screenies. I myself am always interested in house pictures, especially to use as advice on my floorplans, so I figured that since I'd made so many changes, now would be a good time to show them off :smiley:

@LegacySims2017
    I'm already looking forward to reading all of the ideas for why they have to move. Wish I had one already, but I think I have a bit more time. These Glitches are so annoying. I'm really trying to have the adults put the kids to bed, but if they try to until 1 am and everyone is super tired, I usually cheat them the sleep they've missed and send them to bed on their own. Or if someone won't go potty for 30mins due to lag and already almost pees himself, I usually figure that they'd easily have been potty in the meantime and cheat that need.

@IllusoryThrall
    So glad that Jaz is finding some friends! I hope Phoenix won't get jealous over time and try to make them (Them! I gotta remember!) look bad... Who knows whether he'll think that Jaz steals him the show, especially with Elsa? (Kinda interpreted some looks there...)
    I wonder what Bennie's important call was! Jaz must be in heaven, she has friendly people around her and got a hot shower and fuzzy towels! I'm so pleased for her.
    I think that house of yours is a gorgeous, untraditional house built for a very specific reason :smiley: I might go check it out, but I'm afraid I'd miss most of the clutter.
    EDIT: I just went to check it out... and... Just see for yourself :D I guess I'll have to wait for your screenshots to properly appreciate that house!
    G0XJhhj.png
    2iQXcL5.png

@Skeilah
    I'm glad they got everyone vaccinated... Hope they'll get the babies in time! (Do I see them in your new Avatar picture??? Cute! And I love the hair colours.)
    Also, I think I really like Noelle in your story. Would you consider saving her and maybe, someday, giving her to me? She'd lose her Alien form, her hair and most of her clothes, but I can pretend that she's just always in disguise and give her a makeover. She'd be useful for my current idea on the first move of my challenger's sim. It is still far away - the challenge sim isn't even born and will start moving as a teen - but just as a thought.
    Sarah was a bit creeped out about "a crazy text", but nothing specific.

@SoulGal7
    Poor Wolfgang! He had planned such a romantic evening to tell Sakura about his feelings, and then this... Wonder what Sakura will think about it! Will she even remember? Will he even remember, and give River a piece of his mind for that unplanned party?!
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
    May 14
    j8hxQ69.png
    Link to the post on my blog

Bryons Diary
    (Bryon) “Alright, we’re going in.”
    (Erwin) “Wait!”
    (Bryon) "What?"
    (Erwin) “Don’t we need Hazmat suits before going in?”

3NO9K7s.png
    (Noelle) “No, we don't. I released the toxic air in the hallways before I ran out. Even if they turned it back on, it won’t be enough to possess us.”
    (Bryon) "That's nice. Well then, I'm opening the door."

J1cNuam.png
    What I didn't expect... Was an alien to stand in front of us.

(Bryon) “Uhm, guys...”
    (Anna) “You don’t think I’ll let you through this easy, right?”

CCtynw8.png
    Noelle immediately walked up to the woman and pointed a finger at her.

(Noelle) “Oh, is that so, Anna?”
    (Anna) “Eep! How do you know my name?!”

pYT7tW5.png
    (Noelle) “You recognise me now?"
    (Anna) “Noelle! Why are you teaming up with those.. Humans?"

(Bryon, thinking) "Well thank you for calling us 'those humans'..."

uiBUZeW.png
    (Noelle) “They're not just humans, Anna. We have more in common than we think. We're ruining their lives, Anna. Can’t you see it? We’re destroying the world!”
    (Anna) “I do see it... But we're supposed to obey Mother.. Obey Anas. You can't just run away and betray us like that... And leave me alone like this... The others are downstairs, you know? They’re not going to be happy to see you. Can't you just come back? I miss you..."

nlRqEgk.png
    (Noelle) "Shut it, Anna. I'm going to end this, for once and for all."
    (Anna) "Noelle... I can't seem to stop you... Right?"
    (Noelle) "You can't. Come on guys, we're going downstairs."

Secvuyf.png
    (Anna) "In that case... I hope you win... And I hope we still can be friends afterwards..."

SEp6AJT.png
    (Noelle) “We’re gonna get them all. It’s over. I’m so done with it.”
    (Johnny) "I'm sorry, but what are you exactly done with?"
    (Noelle) "For humans and aliens to live apart like they are enemies... For aliens to behave like they're bad people... I'm done with it. Humans and aliens should be able to live together, to befriend each other."

And with that, Noelle starts walking. The three of us glance at each other, following right in her tracks. For her, this isn't only about saving Audrey and Alex. It goes way farther than that. I admire her strength.

6ZKbu5B.png
    (Erwin) “You didn’t tell me Noelle was an alien... That’s awesome!”
    (Bryon) “Oh.. I think I forgot to mention that somehow. I’m glad you like her.”
    (Erwin) “I always thought aliens were fascinating. To work together with one now... I think I’m in heaven. She knows what she wants, doesn't she?”
    (Bryon) "She sure does, hahaha."

lWsVQXN.png
    The door opened, revealing the other aliens...

(Anas) “Stop right there. You’re not going any further.”
    (Bryon) “I'm not here for a talk, Anas.”

DwYV6ol.png
    (Anas) “You're seriously getting on my nerves now, Bryon... And now you even snatched Noelle away from us! I'm SO mad at you that I want to knock you down!!”
    (Bryon) “Try me.”
    (Anas) “Ohhhh, I'm so done with you!!! You're gonna die, right here, right now!"

DhbPOUX.png
    And so, a fight begins.

IeDAH9T.png
    For some reason, even the aliens are supporting for me, which gives me even more strength. Are all the aliens done with Anas' behaviour? Done with Mother taking over the humans? Ready to start a new chapter in life?

KUiATzz.png
    (Bryon) “Are you done now?!”
    (Anas) “No... You can’t win...”

fbJjtrs.png
    (Noelle) “Stop it, Anas. Give up while you still have the chance.”
    (Anas) “I’ll never give up! My team will never give up! Right?!”

He looks over to his 'team'.

(Larissa) “I mean, I’ll obey if I have to, but I’m actually done with this.”
    (Jaquan) “For once, I don’t agree with you, Anas. I’m willing to give up if I have the chance to speak for myself once.”
    (Stefan) “I like the thought of that!!”

bGdX95P.png
    (Anas) “No.... This isn’t possible... You’re all turning your backs against me...”
    (Noelle) “That’s not true, Anas.”

gO8pi5v.png
    (Anas) “It IS true! I feel like... I feel like...”

hPkOfDJ.png
    (Bryon) “Anas?”
    (Noelle) “Oh no... He lost consciousness. His brain probably got too much to handle.”

42oQeX2.png
    (Larissa) “Leave it to me. He’ll be okay. Don’t you have to free the world from all this?”
    (Noelle) “Thank you, Larissa. We will.”
    (Larissa) “Now go, before Anas wakes up and tries to stop you again.”
    (Noelle) "Not that he has any chance to do so..."
    (Larissa) "Haha, right. We'll have your back if that happens."

1SdKKw4.png
    And so, we were able to walk to our final destination: Mother.

To be continued...
    @miss_eulenauge
    Yep, the toddlers in my new avatar are indeed Audrey and Alex, the toddlers! :) (in disguise, lol. They'll probably live in disguise most of the time). They'll only be revealed for real tomorrow, but I just loved this picture way too much :D

Sure, I can give Noelle to you! Idk what will happen with her after this, and since it's a still some time until you actually want to use her... Maybe she'll be together with some human and have cute hybrid babies you even like more than Noelle herself? :D My MCCC goes crazy, so these things might just happen.
    edited May 2021
    Update 133 - And now, we fight

eSchFbM.jpg

Notes:
    Morning came, and they set off as the sun began to rise.  

Skeilah had decided to stay behind to continue vaccinating the citizens of Strangerville, but before they left, she wished Hugo good luck. They had grown particularly close during their time here in Strangerville.
    dJ7dXcd.png

This is a present for you, @Skeilah ;)
    8LonyoP.png

They reached the lab, their shadows looking long and eerie in the strange light emanating from the morning sky.  
    VIefaVk.png

Jules used her keycard once again, and the team headed lower and lower into the lab. The spore chamber was empty this time, and they all felt a bit uneasy in the ominous silence around them...
    GFkAEHp.png

"You guys all ready for this?" Jules asked once they reached the final door. They nodded solemnly.
    MUcrUYk.jpg

As soon as the doors slid open, Hugo gasped as he recognized his father and sister, stumbling around in a possessed state. No wonder he hadn't been able to get a hold of them...
    RvaxhgC.png

He ran up to them, but they were unresponsive.
    goSj0DB.png
    MuzXAKy.png

"It's too late for them now," a voice echoed through the large chamber.
    Vpdu69e.jpg

They all turned to see Max standing up on the platform directly beneath the Mother plant.
    obJ2dJr.jpg

"And soon, it will be too late for you!" Max cackled evilly. "All the world will soon be under my command!"
    NXZuxhl.jpg

But then, out of nowhere, the plant reached out with a long, curling tongue and dragged Max off his feet. Guess she didn't like Max taking all the credit and power, LOL.
    txGyYo9.png

Bye Max!
    7u1I36E.png

Gulp
    U1i9jqE.png

They group stood in horror, glancing nervously at one another.
    842gnGy.jpg

It was Jules who finally spoke. "It's time to fight...let's take this thing down."
    W8pYC7r.jpg

---

I've had a busy week so that's why my commentary is so short today, I'm just so exhausted and honestly can't summon the desire or energy to do anything more complex than this. I hope my pictures speak for themselves though, haha.

Children cannot be devoured by the Mother plant, so I popped into a copy of this save, aged Max up, made him as short as I could with my height sliders, and then triggered a Mother plant death. I'm actually quite pleased with how that little sequence turned out :D Also that picture of him laughing maniacally was just too perfect too, probably my favorite shot of the day haha. It was a lucky pause moment. He was doing some kind of mean interaction with Hugo (and I thought it was cool he could have a conversation while still standing up on the platform) and he threw his arms up in frustration, but from that angle, it looked like he was laughing.

Stay tuned for the final battle tomorrow....

Post edited by permanentrose on
    @Skeilah
    Can I even get her together with Erwin? I think I saw some vibes there... !Major rambling about my plans in the Spoiler!
    I'd use her (and Erwin) as an older couple without children, both being a bit excentric, her sort of a scientist (like the people we can send minerals to and get back Elements) and undercover alien ambassador, him being just Erwin... Perhaps give them a Weather machine and other funky stuff, settle them in Oasis Springs and then have them get to know my Challenge Sim... Since she'll be technically only, like, 13 on her teen birthday, I might not throw her out completely on her own. Would be kinda hard to make up a reason for that, I feel like. So since she might be collecting a lot in the beginning anyway (and have a really hard time completely without Adult support), I might introduce these two as support. Without making it easier for her.
    Edit: I just realized that I might even already have a house for them :D My entry for @IllusoryThrall's April shell would be perfect, provided that they don't have any kids. If you want to look it up, it is on the Gallery under #thrallshell3 with my ID Noctuara ;)
    Of course they will look very different (and Noelle won't be an Alien) due to missing packs, but if that's ok, can you put them up to the Gallery for me and tell me your Gallery name?
    As for your update: I love the deep thoughts you had in there for peace between Aliens and Humans, and I like that they are secretly supportive of Noelle's views. Good luck about the fight with the mother, Byron&co!

@permanentrose
    For some reason I find the budding romance between Skeilah and Hugo really cute. How sad for Hugo to have to see his parents like that! I think I am glad you had Max devoured by the Mother Plant, this evil Alien Max is even more scary than the normal one! :D Jules and everyone else will be allright... Right? :'(
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    @miss_eulenauge
    Ah, you totally saw through my plans for Noelle and Erwin, didn’t you?😂😂😂 Well of course, I can put then on the gallery. My ID is SCNVM, but I’m currently out of the house so I’ll fix that all later^^ I like that you like my characters! And even want to use them^^ really.
    edited May 2021
    @permanentrose - What an awesome cover shot of the 4 "fighters". Even Hugo looks tough. Great work!

Don't worry everyone! I am reading all your stories...some terrific cliffhangers going on, and I will comment this weekend. Sorry, I am behind, as usual, even on my own story, as I haven't played ahead. And when I did my last update. some of the photos weren't showing what I wanted, so I had to re-do the day. That was time consuming. Oh well.

If anyone knows the answer to this, let me know. I have Harvestfest on a Thursday of this coming week, which is a holiday, so does that mean that exams would be on Monday instead of Friday? I want to make some in-game holidays for the Olympics, but I don't want to botch up anything to do with the term. So, if anyone knows the answer, let me know. Thanks :)
    edited May 2021
    I started really motivated to "get them out of the house for once" and to "do something", and then I lost the whole morning due to post-update-stuff, and everything was buggy, and somehow I don't really like the screenshots I got, so yeah.
    But tomorrow will be Harvestfest and a double birthday! :smiley:

last Update | Overview post&rules
    Update 10 - Bridgeview

jv5xE2T.png

Sarah's Diary
    AAOIxU6.png
    The morning started with me eating some salad and Greg tidying the house in preparation of Harvestfest and the twin's birthday. I don't even know why he was so grumpy about it - he decided to start all by himself, before he'd had some breakfast too! Well, I'm glad he did.
    sY1hE8m.png
    Then, I pulled out our box of Decorations and started prettying up the house. I'm already sad I will have to take them down in a few days, but if I left them hanging, they'd be dirty and unusable, and I don't think we can afford that.
    3AGm7BX.png
    The house looks good, right? I don't know why I didn't take that picture from a better angle, or put the mailbox out of the way, or something. Truth is, I wanted to take it and then forgot about it because I wanted them to go to the park, and it was 3am already, and then I only noticed when it was super dark outside and past everyone's bedtime - so I just took one pic and then put everyone to bed.
    SHcsXIL.png
    Then, we invited the Aldrichs out to the park in Oasis Springs. They just put up a new bus line, and we wanted to spend some exclusive time with the twins - they were a bit angry about us having less time for them now that Miles was born, between diapers and jobs.
    Alexia for some reason decided to do pushups on the street - I'll really have to educate the twins about cars and streets now that they'll vbe growing up and going to school!
    QRpsPJ3.png
    I was building a little playhouse together with Granny and Tessa...
    XKCf8qI.png
    Greg was playing with Sophia and Mark...
    dqOugcI.png
    In the evening, I made some "grilled plantains" for everyone. The kids really loved that meal - maybe we should pull out the Grill a little more! Too bad that it is already getting colder!
    duYEzrj.png
    Greg was sitting with Tessa and Joey. I don't know exactly, but I think he wanted to get a taste of how our life will be when the kids are older...
    IeePaMC.png
    And... Mandatory potty picture! How are we going to fit in here when Miles and the Twins are older?!
    lTuUQE9.png
    In the evening, we were working on some more projects. We have already replaced the burnt monkey bars (and an outside light I didn't even notice before) and were able to purchase some presents for the twins. They will both get diaries to write in, and perhaps some other presents. And a grand meal!
    tDCKog3.png
    They are really getting big! Today, they insited on "putting themselves to bed".
    3yu27nl.png
    The peace lasted about one hour, then Mark had a nightmare and came downstairs to Greg still working on his project. Sophia went potty and then joined him...
    jv5xE2T.png
    But apparently, she wasn't tired enough, so she got him riled up for some mischief. No, Sophia, I don't encourage going outside at 2 am in the morning in late fall to hug your brother...! And I think he wanted to be in bed too...!
    y2ap55E.png
    At last, I had them back in bed.
    Mcybq4n.png
    Now for some more sleep for me, until I have to get up and get started on Harvestfest preparations...!

Schedule
    I am planning to play for 14 months, starting on the 1st of June with the Main Sim's toddler birthday. In May I will set up the rest of the family and play the Main Sim's baby stage. After that: 2 weeks as a toddler, 1 1/2 months as a child, 3 months as a teen, 3 months as a Young Adult, 3 months as an Adult and 3 months as an Elder for the Main Sim.
    For all others, I will use these MCC settings, starting on 1st of June, so it roughly works. (Combined, the Teen, YA, Adult and Elder stages are exactly 365 days right now).
    • Pregnany: 5 days
    • Baby: 7 days
    • Toddler: 14 days
    • Child: 45 days
    • Teen: 90 days
    • Young Adult: 93 days
    • Adult: 92 days
    • Elder: 90 days
    This might change when I get a feeling for the challenge. I will possibly extend this for a next Gen, or extend the YA and Adult stages, if I get Brindleton Bay and subsequent other worlds. And if I manage to stick around that long.
    I will start playing in Bridgeview (Newcrest) with a big family and the Baby No. 5 as main sim. I will move neighborhood each month, alternating the worlds. This starts as soon as the Main Sim turns teen.
    I want to work on roughly two aspirations per month with my Main Sim, or, better said, on about 3 goal sets of the "Master Simmer" challenge to try and get all achievements - mainly because with my current packs there are 38 goal sets - 3,1666 per month. (See Rules).
    I think with normal play, I'll never get there! But with so much time to stretch out the skilling, it might work. And it will definitely keep me from getting bored. ;)

Characters
    --Gallery (Sims and houses): Hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear, Name "One Sim - Fam. Britton". My gallery name is Noctuara.
    Parents: Sarah and Greg Britton. They live on the 20x15 "Comfy Cubby" in Bridgeview, Newcrest.
    Kids: Sophia & Mark (Twins)
    • Greg Britton - Greg is a young adult who has a strong interest in Gaming and Computers and is quite a Geek. Unfortunately, he also is a bit slobby and mean. Due to his history, he is a bit troubled, has Bad Manners, is Irresponsible, Argumentative and Insensitive. But he can be nice as well... if he tries his best... (and I help him by x-ing out all his autonomous mean&mischievous interactions from the Parenthood traits) He was working in business, but hated it. So he enrolled for a Programming course and is now a freelance programmer listed with an agency. On the side, he participates in Novice Tournaments.
    • Sarah Britton - Sarah on the other hand wants to be the best parent possible, even though she is a Young Adult herself. She is very neat, good and loves being with her family. She found a job as Freelancer Artist to try and keep the two of them afloat.
    • Sophia Britton - The firstborn, and the twin of Mark. She is a toddler now, and is very independent.
    • Mark Britton - The secondborn and the twin of Sophia. He is a toddler now too, and is a little charmer.
    • Miles Britton - The thirdborn. He is a baby right now.
    others:
    • Gary Whelan, a friend of Greg from high school. Lives on "Oak Alcove", 20x15, Bridgeview. He is a Bro, Geek and Active. He works as a Game developer.
    • Fam. Aldrich, the neighbours and friends of Sarah. They live on the 30x20 "Fernpark" in Bridgeview. Elderly Pamela lives here with her Grandchildren after both parents died in a plague at young years. Pamela loves to Garden, cook at spend time with her Grandchildren. And if she had the time (and I the money), she'd love to learn to knit. Readhed Alexia, already a Young Adult, is the image of her mother. She loves to paint, channeling all her emotions on the canvas. She feels heavily responsible for her younger siblings, Tessa and Joey (twins). Tessa loves to make crafts like her big Sister and is very creative, while Joey has a lot of Energy and is very much into sports.
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    @SoulGal7 university doesn't follow holidays for some reason in sims.. they'll still go to class on a holiday.
    @IllusoryThrall - Thanks for this. Well, that kind of messes up my plans...Grr....Okay, will have to rethink this one....thanks :)
    May 14 Icabod
    UxWQPfH.png
    Icabod knows.
    olxNRTQ.png
    The way to the Mother.

b3vzmcy.png
    He knows, the true path to take.

FD9YNhw.png
    He knows, Her in Her glory.

fk0uMR6.png
    He knows, Her gifts are bountiful.

iCd8c08.png
    If you only believe.

eXFFUXP.png
    And spread her word.
    x9cWPEG.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    May 14

Week 2 Saturday

2021-05-07-18_05_16-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    The first thing they do on Saturday is find a new house and then they move. It takes quite awhile since making these kinds of decisions always seems to take me a long time. The neighborhood they are in does not have any fishing locations and after several considerations, they move to Rio Verde in the Skyward Palms section. Kicking out the squatters that MCCC had moved in. Enjoying the free real estate for now since Mia won’t be able to use it once she moves out.
    2021-05-07-16_39_28-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Rio Verde…
    2021-05-07-17_13_53-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?fit=1700%2C736
    2021-05-07-17_47_29-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?fit=1700%2C736
    2021-05-07-17_47_31-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?fit=1700%2C736

Skye is exhausted because she didn’t get any sleep during the night and then she has spent all morning getting moved into the new house. She spends time with Eli making sure he is doing well and then she tries to get some sleep several times.
    2021-05-07-17_48_53-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Mia likes the new house and especially the fact that it isn’t crowded. The last house was very nice, but too small for the three of them, especially once Eli becomes a toddler.
    2021-05-07-17_49_14-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

The best thing is the place to fish is literally right outside the back door. It doesn’t take very long for Mia to complete the outdoor badge and just needs the science badge to become a Llamacorn scout.
    2021-05-07-18_05_16-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Back home, the welcoming party is started. Mia runs back home while Skye drags herself out of bed. Since she is up, she schedules an audition for Sunday evening, and she invites Jake over to see the new house.
    2021-05-07-18_06_21-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Jake loves the house but more importantly, he loves Skye.
    2021-05-07-18_08_31-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Guys really? Again? You are pushing your luck!
    2021-05-07-18_12_48-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye agrees and suggests that Jake move in with her and the kids. I wasn’t really planning this but it seems like the right thing for them to do at this point.
    2021-05-07-18_14_12-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Mia completes the last badge and becomes a Llamacorn scout, earning the scouting aptitude trait. Then she switches over to the Drama Club, which I have literally never played before.
    2021-05-07-18_15_21-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Elsa drops by so Mia suggests they play several games of chess. She doesn’t let Elsa leave until she has the three games she needs for her aspiration. By that time, it is past her bedtime, so she drags herself up to bed. As par for the course, Eli is awake and screaming again so Skye will be getting up to deal with him.
    2021-05-07-18_19_30-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member

@SoulGal7 ,
    -- Wow , what a party! oh, Wolfie.. I am not sure do I hope you will remember all in the morning or not :p Ah sorry about Melody for stealing their plates :D She must of broken all hers , or something :joy:

@Karababy52 ,
    Hehe, yes those outfits were cool on them :) I am not yet sure do I rush the aspiration or try to delay it .. depends. As I can do it very fast if needed :)

@Skeilah ,
    so yes melody did grow her hair longer, gladly it can be done just like that in sims :D I only change their hair when they age up, so I pretend it kept slowly growing :) Well towels are back , tho you will see soon that sometimes they forget those too :D Hih, Wolfie is the first one to get the makeover in new saves :) His facial hair is black, so I pretend he just dyed his hair as teen. So I change it to black :)
    -- Ahhh!!! yet again a cliffhanger ending!! :D

@miss_eulenauge ,
    No broblem :) There is other scripted events in game too, like in Windenburg there are those bar fights at Old Town :) And thank you, I am sure you meant Melody who was ignored, Roxanne just came and saved the day by asking melody to spar with her :)
    -- Their house looks lovely with all decorations :)

@permanentrose ,
    -- Wow, nice twist! I like the look of Jules in that last shot, like directly from an action movie :smiley:

@Hermitgirl ,
    -- Oh yes, Mother keeps him alive.. I wonder what happens if someone manages to kill Mother..

Melody Connors , and Malcolm.

Day 3, 4 and 5 , May.

KoKGIk5.png

3rd of May.
    U0Ny5c3.png
    Fun.. from playing games...
    XtFEMXe.png
    Melody!!!! Where is your towel???!!!!

uc7fMgW.png
    Not to mention you would get better picture of the plant IF you would point the camera even close to it!!

y3YmDY3.png
    Back from work, Melody got a promotion, Malcolm.. eh did not :joy:

Pdj4qrU.png
    They ate, and both were super bored and lack of fun. (bored because they were most of the day inside, and they have those outdoorsy and adventure lifestyles.

7jTk4pX.png
    jzGQZTv.png
    cZQqRYA.png
    Gladly there is a easy cure, for fun and lifestyles :) Both have now maxed skiing, snowboarding and rock climbing skills :)

4th of May
    G4ppQqR.png
    jPMhueq.png
    nvPVXs9.png
    Next day was weekend, they spent al morning and afternoon at library. Searching for clues.
    jcw2z1a.png
    And back at home, they worked the rocket untill it was dark.
    sxY4FAl.png
    It was very late, I know it looks like it is bright, but nope, and not a single military persons in the bar.. duh.. usually there are at least 2.
    vefVbu5.png

P0xSBWR.png
    q2nUqWx.png
    lUF9Cfr.png
    The usual morning stuff :)

6r924Pl.png
    Visit in the park
    rPKEN03.png
    Malcolm: "Just a tiny tip, when you add spices.........."
    B8tpygR.png
    Melody: "DUH! Cook it yourself then!"
    0ckuLA3.png
    Malcolm: "ohhh..someone is on bad mood.."
    Melody: "Yes, I feel an angry spellcaster is present..."
    RCGtrfu.png
    7pJzKUd.png
    Sakura was indeed angry, no idea of why or to who :joy: But she was feeling better soon :)

BHHcz5H.png
    KoKGIk5.png
    Back to this!

VABS9W6.png
    IH1ZkYU.png
    CS8522o.png
    WOOOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!

puwJgYL.png
    Sk036Qy.png
    xHy3bQO.png
    They were reading SV archives till sun was set, then off to bed!

INDEX of Melody and also the "OTHER SIMS IN MY GAME"
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Day Fourteen
    05-14-21_2-39-28-pm.jpg
    Breakfast with the family. Dirty dishes everywhere, mice running past your feet, cranky toddlers yelling in the next room, and cold, gummy pancakes. Just another day in the Malone apartment.
    05-14-21_2-42-02-pm.jpg
    Jaz finished as quickly as she could, and headed back to the room to do some experimenting. She still needed Mental skill for her aspiration.
    05-14-21_2-46-22-pm.jpg
    Downstairs, Myles was finally getting started on his reading for his aspiration.. and of course, it was his mother doing the reading.

Upstairs again, Benji had another “important” phone call, and spent a few minutes on the phone. After spending some time with the twins (since nobody else was)… he suddenly left the apartment.
    05-14-21_2-57-43-pm.jpg
    Those who were watching would notice that he just went across the street to the Teen Hangout. He met up with a young lady named Londyn. There was, after all, an opening in the club. After making sure she actually did meet the club qualifications, she became the eighth member of the club… and at about that time, the rest of the members all showed up in a tense group.
    05-14-21_2-59-58-pm.jpg
    Londyn spent some time getting to know other club members as the rain started pouring, but it didn’t dampen the club’s plans for the evening.
    05-14-21_2-59-58-pm1.jpg
    Benji spent some time getting to know a pretty girl who happened to be hanging around the café area, letting the other members mill about and chat as though nothing was wrong.
    05-14-21_3-01-08-pm.jpg
    Jay finally decided it was time to face the “music”.. and came to sit with Benji.
    05-14-21_3-05-20-pm.jpg
    Benji cursed at his best friend, angry, and having a good reason to be. Jay’s betrayal was clear in Benji’s mind.
    05-14-21_3-03-26-pm.jpg
    Somehow, Jay managed to talk Benji into believing it was all his girlfriend’s fault. He said she was the only person he had told. They bantered a bit, then Shaylee walked by, and waved Benji over to her.
    05-14-21_3-08-54-pm.jpg
    Of course, he followed curiously, like a moth to the flame. She smiled coyly, and invited Benji to bowl. He was more than game for that, and as they bowled, they joked around. Benji felt a bit awkward, because he knew that Shaylee also knew about his crush on her, but before long, they were chatting like old friends.
    05-14-21_3-10-48-pm.jpg
    “Oh, Benji, just wanted to let you know Cade and I broke up.” she mentioned slyly, watching for his reaction.

“Really?” Benji tried not to let his voice crack or anything like that, but he was genuinely surprised. “I thought you guys were tight?”

“Apparently not as tight as I had thought.” Shaylee said dryly, and related the rude and all-out nasty way Cade had broken up with her.

“Aw, I’m sorry, Shay. You have always deserved better than him, you know?” Benji said, smiling at her, and trying desperately to to look confident.
    05-14-21_3-12-22-pm.jpg
    After another couple of frames of bowling, (Benji won), he dared something he’d never tried before. He blew her a kiss and let his flirting become more overt. She didn’t shoot him down, and Benji, encouraged…
    05-14-21_3-13-03-pm.jpg
    Surprised her with a first kiss.

She giggled awkwardly afterwards, and they played a second game of bowling, but she hadn’t shot him down!
    05-14-21_3-15-25-pm.jpg
    By the end of the night, Benji had a new girlfriend.. and they had snuck around to a dark corner to make out.
    05-14-21_3-16-40-pm.jpg
    She didn’t want to say goodbye, but there was no way he could stay out any later. It was nearly 4 am as it was, and he had school at eight. Assuring her he’d see her at school, he gave her one last lingering kiss and headed home.
    Finally getting around to comments. Five months into this challenge, I'm feel like I'm starting to burn out a bit haha. I'm 100% invested and interested still, don't get me wrong, but finding time to play my game the way I want to and also type up a good story and comments is getting to be a lot when I'm especially busy, so if my comments get less frequent or shorter, I apologize. Also gonna try to keep my story telling a bit more casual these days in hopes that it makes getting my updates ready go a bit faster. Will play it all by ear day by day :)

--
    @LegacySims2017
    Just wondering if you have plans to build Jackson a home soon, or are you planning on having him rough it in the tent for a bit longer?

@Karababy52
    Those disguises were great! Made me laugh! It's nice there's so many options to get the keycard and some of the other items associated with the mystery, just so it doesn't feel exactly the same each time you play (but of course I still went and made up different pretend reasons in my story anyway :D) Glad Josh and Essa can work together! That picture with their wands is great!

@miss_eulenauge
    Aw, congrats on baby number 3! Another little boy! I like the names you choose! Haha, funny text - I'm assuming that's from a mod, since TS4 is so G rated 90% of the time lol. Nice shots of the family just living their lives and doing their best to survive :)

Love the next daily shot of the kiddos in their coats and hats <3 Nice little family outing to Oasis Springs too! Hahaha, love that you have a daily bathroom pic now. The whole family is hanging out in there today, no privacy haha

There is a Mother plant death (as you saw with Max haha) so there is always a chance someone will die...Jules has also already technically died twice in this challenge lol...

@sassytxbrat
    Nice work with Mia's scout badges! I'm looking forward to doing scouts with Ruby when I age her up. Another great post, you have some nice family life going on in your story :)

Nice, love the new house. Definitely gotta take advantage of that free real estate cheat while it's not really Mia's money buying the houses yet, haha. I know you probably mentioned it before, but why are they moving right now? Loved the random alien in the welcome wagon haha. Aw, yay, Jake is moving in! It does seem like a good choice, they have two kids together after all and it's not like they're on bad terms.

@Hermitgirl
    I love that daily pic of our girl Rox. She's such a bad a**. Nice thought of her to use magic, I love that you and karababy are doing that. I'm glad that Rubanoid and Roxanne made up for now at least - perhaps more drama to come later, especially if she has Father Winter's baby...but all that drama can wait. It is funny how we just don't love some sims - remember that grudge I always had against Mario? :D

Great post with the behind the scenes stuff with Ichabod. It reminds me of the poetic way you wrote that post about Roxanne killing that lady with the death flower bouquet back a few months ago. Great update! Ichabod is gonna be trouble for sure...

@IllusoryThrall
    Nice club meeting! I always forget to do stuff with clubs - might have to try that now since I'm about to age up Jules' daughter and it will be a nice way for her to meet friends/hang out with friends she already has. LOL the bear phase...I've never had a child go through that phase...not looking forward to it if that ever happens :D And awww, Benji has a girlfriend :)

@SoulGal7
    Nice daily shot, I want that drink lol. Haha drunk River is too funny. Put his foot in his mouth several times there, haha. I do love seeing all of our sims in your game, always a treat :) Jules is moving up next door to the house I put your sims in soon, so hopefully I will spot them more and interact with them some too! Lol to Bryon passing out on the couch :D And then peeing himself. This is the perfect wild college party haha. Poor Wolfgang, not getting the chance to tell Sakura how he feels, and then drunkly telling her her loves her, WOW, wonder what the aftermath of this party will be like. Loved the shots of our sims cleaning up/nearly passing out on the way home :D

@Skeilah
    Nice battle with the aliens! And I liked how Noelle appealed to their emotional side and got them to see that the humans weren't bad - they will usher in a new era of alien and human harmony now haha. Excited to see your version of the battle tomorrow. Still loving that we're kind of on the same posting schedule haha

@Ellupelluellu
    I feel like all my shots for tomorrow with the battle feel like they're from an action movie, haha. Probably the strangerville mystery is one of the most action packed thing our sims can do. I did enjoy actually pausing to see all the animations.

Laughing out loud for real with that shot of Melody and her forgotten towel :D Nice little trip to Mt. Komorebi too - such a different landscape than the deserts of Strangerville! Ooh, I really like that paranormal outfit you picked for Melody too. And a rocket ship woohoo :D Great updates!

• sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    @permanentrose
    they are moving because the house is too small now and it is a small lot so hard to expand. I normally try to stay with one floor, although you couldn't tell with the house they moved into. But, yeah, just started feeling cramped.
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top