Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I get Sims 2?

greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
I've heard a lot of great things about Sims 2 in the past few months, but I hardly remember anything about the game. I played it when I was really young, and I don't know if I stuck with a household past half and hour. Really, I remember watching my mom and dad play, but the biggest memories I have are about an alien and this cc hair I was obsessed with...

So, I would love to replay it again. Problem is, I don't know how. I heard that if you contact someone at EA they might give you it for free, but I just learned that they aren't doing that anymore. I have the Sims 2 Store Edition on Origin, but if I remember correctly it won't install, and I would still not have the packs that we had before.

We bought the packs on discs, but we lost them a long time ago. I think the only one we might have is Pets.

Is there anything I can do to play the game, hopefully packs included, or am I stuck with Sims 3 and 4?

Thank you for reading and any help you can provide. <3
  • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
  • She/Her.

Comments

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Not to sound like a broken record (because I know I’ve mentioned it a few times on random threads before 😅) but there is a TS2 collection in the App Store if you use MacOS; I think it’s 29.99USD. I haven’t bought it because I have the TS2 UC, but that’s one option.

Other than that, I can’t say with any confidence a second legitimate solution aside from searching in local thrift stores or used media stores where you might stumble upon the discs for PC.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Not to sound like a broken record (because I know I’ve mentioned it a few times on random threads before 😅) but there is a TS2 collection in the App Store if you use MacOS; I think it’s 29.99USD. I haven’t bought it because I have the TS2 UC, but that’s one option.

Other than that, I can’t say with any confidence a second legitimate solution aside from searching in local thrift stores or used media stores where you might stumble upon the discs for PC.

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately, I don't use MacOs and my PC doesn't have a disk space...slot...thingamajig.

Tomorrow I might try downloading the Sims 2 Store Edition again. See how it goes.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.