Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A mod that stops toddlers from getting in and out of bed on their own?

As the title says, is there a mod somewhere that stops toddlers from getting in and out of the toddler bed on their own? I'm a family player and I'm experiencing this frustrating event when the toddlers refuse to stay in bed and sleep, they go in and out and in and out and in and out.

I'd be relieved if there was a mod that stopped toddlers being able to get in and out of bed on their own - and that an adult sim has to put them in and take them out.

Super grateful for any answers

Comments

• SaveirxSaveirx Posts: 29 Member
    I couldn't find any mods for that, but there are a few things you could try. Make sure that your toddler's sleep need isn't up too high because that won't keep the toddler asleep for too long, or make sure that your toddler doesn't have any needs it has to take care of. Also, make sure the toddler isn't in an angry or sad mood because that can also wake them up. If that's not the case try blocking the space around the toddler bed so that it can't get out of bed. If none of those things work, I read somewhere online that if you age up your toddler to a child, put the child to sleep, then age the child back down to a toddler it should fix the problem. If you use mods, try disabling them and see if that works. Hope these help!
    6a3kniwvkzc11.jpg
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber
  • LainIwakuraLainIwakura Posts: 3 New Member
    "Disable Autonomy for Selected Sim" maybe?
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    "Disable Autonomy for Selected Sim" maybe?

That doesn't work unfortunately, I've tried it ^^' I've also tried the autonomy tuner of MCCC's but that doesn't work either
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,495 Member
    Gosh, my parents used to just bribe my little sister with a cold hot dog to get her to stay in bed. LOL But, no, I have no knowledge of just such a mod. My Toddlers usually stay in their beds, (guess I'm lucky). Do your wee Sims have things in their bedroom to play with, keep them occupied. Or do they wander about and get into mischief?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • angelbearangelbear Posts: 151 Member
    Also lullaby music on low can help them stay to sleep along with nightlight. When I use both I have less instances of toddlers getting out of bed
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    LittleMsSam has a mod called 'sleep all night' which will keep any Sims in bed and sleeping until you wake them up or one of their motives drops in to the red zone. You can find it here: littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175405775813/sleep-all-night-this-tuning-mods-prevents-a-sim