Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member

hNXwDQR.png
    @RedDestiny92 , remember her? :)

MzNNb0p.png
    In my challenge save MCCC married her to Wolfie, you may recognise their house too :joy:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    @lanlyn Thank you, and thanks for reading it!

Your adventure was so fun! Nice job! :)
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Oh, it's been such a long time...

Jessie Charbonneau got her degree from Britechester University, top of her class in culinary arts. And even though she'd made her name as an author of dozens of cookbooks, her Char-Bon-Eau and Salt Bay seafood restaurants the talk of SimNation, she still lived in a modest house in Willow Creek. As she did some yoga on her front porch, quietly letting the world go by, she gathered her thoughts. And so many thoughts there were—what restaurant to open next, whether her boyfriend Super Dave Lembeck would ever pop the question, her upcoming trip to Granite Falls to catch and eat some fish for culinary inspiration—an old friend strolled by.

"Hey stranger!"

It was her old mentor, the woman who'd taken her in and made her part of the family when she was a struggling directionless kid barely out of high school in San Myshuno all those days...weeks? Years? Decades ago? Time passed differently in SimNation for certain people, of which she and Nataliya were two. Neither of them had aged a day.

"Mrs. Bernard!"

"Am I interrupting anything?"

"Oh, not at all, it's been awhile, come on in, let me make you some food, we'll catch up on old times! How's Mr. Bernard?"

OOC: I've been away for...what, three months? Oh well, that's The Sims for you. It comes and goes.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • chonkiechonkie Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2021
    My Sim Audra moved to Newcrest almost two in-game months ago and still hadn't made any friends. She went on a blind date on Love Day, but soon figured out her date was married (because he told her, lol). So she stormed off and didn't try again for a while.
    Well, she's saving up for a house and pretty lonely, because a Cowplant can't replace Sim friends. She went on another blind date on a day off, and it turned out to be Travis Scott. They hit it off quite well, except Travis was quite... overdressed, wearing a suit in the middle of a heatwave.
    You can probably guess where this is going.
    So they sit down on a bench to chat some more and maybe flirt a bit, when suddenly poor Travis jumped up, started sweating profusely and collapsed. Grim dropped by of course, and Audra pleaded for the young man's life. She hadn't known him for long, but they've got potential, she thought. As often though, Grim didn't care and reaped his soul anyway.
    I guess poor Audra doesn't have a lot of luck when it comes to love. :D
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    In my Not So Berry challenge, my fourth generation, Storm, is now a toddler. She is half alien.
    gSZKrMW.png

I recently bought the Paranormal pack and have been having lots of fun. Arietta Banks is a popular teenage girl, leader of the Paragons, from a wealthy family. Her mother is a widow and decided to move them out of the larger family home after the marriage of her elder brother. They moved to a smaller property that had long been part of their family but was run down and neglected. Arietta moaned, "Mom! I can't have my friends over here. There isn't even a TV!"

Her mother assured her they could fix the place up and purchase a television. That night Arietta discovered it wasn't going to be that simple. They were living in a haunted house, and she had surprising medium skills.
    znyGcbu.png

Life quickly got more exciting.
    ukpdN9l.png

Then she discovered one of the couples that visited during the Welcome Wagon had an alien daughter. Arietta made a new friend.
    B7LbQMh.png

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited May 2021
    @lanlyn he's especially good at it too.

Aw such a cute family, it's weird I like seeing people keep their babies for a bit but I never seem able to I just love my tots their dog is adorable too. I haven't played with my first sims 4 family in a long time but seeing it being too much by the time the family expands reminds me of when I had Cassandra about ready to give up hers, her kids were older. She had sent them to school and gone to do laundry and I forgot the darn lint filter so the dryer caught fire then it glitched through the wall and caught her she couldn't put it out and wasn't dying so I had to reset her which proved it was a glitch cause she had already died it just didn't show, grim was just floating about her ashes and urn. So yep.
    @Ellupelluellu insert error 404 messages here....hmm seems familiar but can't put my finger on it I do like the house and they do look good together at least hmmmmm let me think about it. :D

Mmkay so while I give Jeb a mental break...same save back to my ever expressive dogs.

also I have two extra pics than I normally do but if you'll indulge me I'll size my stuff back after this I just cut all the ones I didn't want to lol.
    FEGQKaj.png
    This one I couldn't take pics of cause I definitely would have had too many this was after work, usually pets move around to reposition but Scout bounced on either side trying to play with both of his pups at the same time and they followed him right in front of the fridge thought it was adorable.

"Merlin I choose you, use...laze on couch...it's super effective."

"You're lame papa."

"my turn!"

Meanwhile Kaiden felt the need to ease his boredom by...
    iTMNBc2.png
    playing with Mitzy's make up, it wasn't something he normally did she knew he wore eyeliner of course but he was pretty convinced she wouldn't stick around if she saw him all dolled up. No matter how pretty he is, though he heard her approaching and had to quickly get it off he needed a better technique.
    tQBjCuv.png
    He ran out to get some wellness and age up treats it was time for the pups to stop..puptime whatever, Bailey was all for it but Merlin wanted to fight. I think he forgot he's just a little fuzz ball so that wasn't happening.

"Time to be big dogs."

"nevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvar!"

yep
    YyJSt3v.png
    So pouty about it too, aren't they adorable?

"I hate this..."

"You'll get over it lil' bro."

I also saw Bailey is both the older sibling and actually a boy not a girl lol.
    5IfDbww.png
    The next time Kaiden got to try more makeup Bailey really seemed to be judging...

"You use way more mascara than Mitzmitz does...what's wrong with you? Are you a clown?"

Good thing Kaiden can't hear him.
    uAgc1n3.png
    He still loves him though...they need so many more dogs now ha.
    C7dpKRP.png
    he slipped out as it was his time to go to work, Merlin wasn't so sure about it though.

"Be good boy...I'mma try something new I doubt anyone will notice."

"Oh yes they willlllll, good luck mah dude."
    rmHiV5l.png
    "Aw such a sweet boy!" Mitzy said.

"Not really you just smell like dinner time, needs more bacon."

....yep....no wait, double yep.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,874 Member
    @RedDestiny92 , haha, well they are both yours, sim and the house :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited May 2021
    I just realized I posted a Sims 3 sim in this thread. My bad!

ETA: I've actually been playing my Cole legacy founders as teens and they've since grown into young adults and graduated college. The day they graduated also happened to be the same day their first child made her debut! I named her Briella Mooney-Cole. Hyphenated since her parents aren't married.

Teens:
    4z9yMog.png

Young adults:
    RfXeKRV.png

Waiting for Briella:
    g4BsL1J.png

New parents:
    jPBeQo9.png
    CdhqRA6.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @Ellupelluellu LOL okay but in my defense I'm an airhead that can't remember all the creations I share, I was thinking they might be mine but my brain was very adamant no Red no..bad simmer heheh. Figures one of my spawn would want Wolfie though.

Oh Wolfie oh Wolfie ain't you the one?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,012 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Your pics jogged a memory for me. I worked with someone years ago who'd been in the military. Her baby had just been born when they sent her out. She missed the first 8 months of her daughter's life. No concession for giving birth. Sad, but I guess male soldiers have to leave family too.

@telemwill The paranormal pack brings a lot of action into a game! Will Storm have an alien form even if she's only half?

@RedDestiny92 I play on long life span, so I spend a little time getting to know the infants a bit. ... The pups aged up! But they're still cute. Loved the doggy dialogue.

@HillyBeth Fun shots of the couple through the years.
    edited May 2021
    I spent a lot of time rearranging the house to make room for two toddlers. I thought about moving, but decided I could make the old house work. After remodeling, I took Chelsa and Chaz into CAS for wardrobe changes and a simple new hairstyle for Chelsa.

I switched Dave and Rachel's bedroom to upstairs and built an extra room in the basement for the work items that had been upstairs. Then I put the yoga stuff from upstairs in the room that had been the bedroom, which left space for the bigger toddler toys on the top floor. :#
    y4me54cRQ2uakhj2b3DcZET8jb5pAnlOsGes4qPl0bJ_Vli52hgT34uxk8ZFJD-JgoOWj_oEkqA_LfWkgenqPJvFkSiXALH3khZohQ5eH6TE1kzZdeUXor_eQZkOV7I4iS8L5xW_ojnuaeTXacH8tTdOah4ST3pwTzbmMVAJ8mljrcn4PyunOqF5yFKGiJg7_Zf?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    The parents' bedroom has more space now.
    y4m5hiA6TuRlbaaAf2NmP0PFrlz596JBmcesRyeMhA44C3ZQcfyYI6htc74aEU755hG3zurgR2pRgIVE1zbtlGLDhlqoiS5UvYtROJ5Z99Cwvh7LCgLnLIUHOfRUwya8DaH1wOle5IH3n0aPPELoaNU8d12ZIEac-xYpjkoi6VlwtsQ3e1zVwFreWY1euES4Rz_?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Dave thinks the yoga room is great for playing soccer. :D
    y4mY_qnrQFCtkVkAuf_hwOl8VrzUD-iiinfkWZbqU1PBovkG0UQyvKR7g591miWRY56SdftBbrQ8IJy9uR__Q6CJTY4wV7E-oHT5hReCvAHIlPqXCBBaiCCJaBJsJJCkIGSgxDWr2xjQf5VEfetjUSJ0YPpRlEjvhGdPTVOUAUjZJM2evoopxnbC1zRUidGoTsD?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    I originally had a kiddie tub where the slide is, but they couldn't use it because of the cold outdoors. Makes no sense. :/
    y4mC960_3lldl9Xay0fQ4B4QFe8_AESaAsCr_Kp37sZTfD8jo20Y9GHLT5S6ncCy8zvjPdV0pFaBvflBSvOMFFZOBk2Si1rsID1ePxa4oN-uzNie7RXLZ-HdUH141ArTp6wYzI2N3uxDjnGwb-yrrhk9McrVHgG6M3G4Lpqm0GzKTyoa6LEBzvlCvD4d4NBaY3g?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Potty training is a family affair! ;)
    y4mjXnODyy6d2pxlGcZizv86Nev7LZHhfKHxgH9tmzov3LSCrax72B6-DllWAXTYvg8EkDHXemPglza2WFzut98HXplXvh1oRYGQPImy95fmf4iyHfyK-kPuqu_z-bhbS4fXpHN8eK2666y0W5OPVuwxm8vT-AZU65hnxExSKCIPcp3SlaYFTL_puqkXJKeKeQ-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Two new seats at the table.
    y4mLb9zmiVb57hhhYhDg5Ehf4Hnp7pXF_tQaQvFsZfvJr3zitIaEmVfhdbejqjcy4_qfqa8zatOK354tmeS-QD2okmjBBr6g_URRwMw7DKvzv4Ur3J_SGe9RSQjtf7EAnrlxqQIrOx0Dgc8yemalEShTlUJr8S43WhKBhIyMxt-PIiYat8tMwpg21DiZwsjXy5S?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Doggy Dining. Rachel's last painting sold for over §3000, so she brings in good money with her art projects.
    y4meEUqAEPSTp3uVnjoPXNgEsZvG9dEkiWaqeKHnpKTfaZGmVqkpuHgSSZPdDq3EkpSDB4OOsmorIcpgmFWrVwGzfj_VIn4jr2KNs3wDwG84SWOVxWbQ48FST3fA79JV8k_YHy2LagKT99g2RT_Inq_plo0TZnRtE-VrrFWpE0NG_o7VML3E7AU3YNe82K6xtO-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    It's winter, so I had to make sure Chelsa and Chaz had plenty to do indoors. 😊
    y4mxaSm3mUF3YUnAh-Wv6JwAMBDF03uk8HUYtrYQwoEJvqoDOO1gQv3tVdbDM2CT9K_0-CVA5DqFyH8TDil9D3Du7tRto5jFuCE0moxU8IEvCH10kD0K24j9ldTLF1YttXLKR9OpT9X9zZ_2z-37vMEUHYbdtV_9McrRUf9PBDLBN5_PkDBdk5TZcQhXKYz5hms?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Chaz still sneaks out of bed on his own, too excited to stay asleep.
    y4mPgSjC3obdWYmxkqU-Li-VZ5PuZGCXThYpLY_LfhQ84q0E6Oh4rSKciKfjM7AbKg8GlobQAdduKp_Uqk1I4LDm_lHEiTtlRO0hpGSngBz6VTMe0XbIaISlwtiTtE69bLfGvJeW2zvkIUEEDa5F5HrzfOsHGItzuNStolsGMqt1Ufe1vcAzEMUX4QCpAvkR4nQ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    The butler loves the twins too.
    y4m11AmXH5HMJO1pO6oMW1QDZj6iW2e5xRKLdCRC_eWE7GlCv6ZVDO97y8z01D-4APTlq7_IIhpwdRE0EwUy_B-5qqHHvUBWjzTQXRsCgMSLDP8WnXoB98GziHi-yeECuIV6Q1YWUc0Z1BkcjlQpqgqBIAB_8-WqbDdBsnY7zeU1gGKVEC_iMQbTxgdlLVqHOdB?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Julia got into an argument with her dormmate. He was getting on her last nerve by boasting about how great he was, and when she disagreed, he slapped her silly out of spite.
    ywelGrS.png
    YhzqhWD.png

So she set him straight.
    BOEaKr5.png
    YO7rt7T.png

The next day he had the audacity to try and woo her.
    JjdLqRO.png
    VpzGZm2.png

But of course she wasn't having it. "Boy, please!"
    r30FgB5.png

He walked away rather embarrassed, but I mean what did you expect Mateo?
    UOaknjS.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my save, Victor Feng is divorced from Lily and is married to my Sim and the two are expecting their first child
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Ellupelluellu Your pics jogged a memory for me. I worked with someone years ago who'd been in the military. Her baby had just been born when they sent her out. She missed the first 8 months of her daughter's life. No concession for giving birth. Sad, but I guess male soldiers have to leave family too.

@telemwill The paranormal pack brings a lot of action into a game! Will Storm have an alien form even if she's only half?

@RedDestiny92 I play on long life span, so I spend a little time getting to know the infants a bit. ... The pups aged up! But they're still cute. Loved the doggy dialogue.

@HillyBeth Fun shots of the couple through the years.

I don't think Storm will have an alien form. She looks very human. But it will be interesting to see what happens as she grows.
    @HopeyStarr That's some wild dormmate! Too funny. Loved Julia's responses. :D
    @telemwill I haven't played with a Sims 4 alien yet. Most of my Sims time has been in S3, so still learning about S4. :)
    Spring had sprung, and with it came a whole new crop of folks to the restaurant, all wanting to sample Jessie Charbonneau's world-famous seafood cooking while enjoying the outdoor patio seating as the weather in Willow Creek warmed up.

But on this Saturday afternoon, Jessie had to do the thing she hated most about being in charge. She was down a dishwasher, and that meant hiring someone and hoping they didn't break more dishes than they cleaned in an eight-hour shift.

So it was that an eager-looking wannabe rookie walked into her office.

"Hi, I'm here for the interview. Steve Garamonde, 3:00."

Jessie looked at the clock. 2:55. Guy was punctual, at least.

"I'm Jessie Charbonneau. But you probably already knew that. Anyway, first things first, why'd you apply for this job?"

"Just want to get my foot in the door. I moved here from Sulani just last week."

"Says on your resume you were a bartender. Where did you tend bar?"

"Private parties. Friends told me I was pretty good at it, so I decided to try making a career of it."

Jessie's expression turned. Another "party guy" who probably didn't know an IPA from an imperial stout. Great. But he at least proved he could show up on time, and Jessie didn't want to drag out her time before prepping for the dinner service any longer than necessary, so...

"Let me cut to the chase, Steve. Are you OK with starting at the bottom as an assistant dishwasher?"

"I sure am."

"And is minimum wage OK?"

"Won't matter when I get promoted," Steve said, his playful goofball personality showing through a little. Jessie wasn't amused.

"Good. You're hired. You start Monday morning. Try not to break anything on your first day."
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    edited May 2021
    I spent a little more time with the Peran household before I check in with another world and family.

Father Winter came over for a visit.
    y4mvlIMwWdd6UqzIMmRwPfy1GPkBFnILP4De1I60HWvF_OUqJmUp9_oLpdcIeoOIYZcG8uhWM1r6MyS1_QXrM6bMyVAXxIfHLwXpGL2NNDIZ212-UrFqDVndIpvNKvq3kV-TrCFR5-LQm_eL440p14W-JCo72VCy2CLl1PStBe4EBWjkWPnKGfHCMej9F2P8yo5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Bath time. Everyone always crowds into the bathroom, just like in real life!
    y4mfQbL__3mCUug-k4LoKpqilhyvoZeeam7_sbOT4OKMJwHvPQUl5lLEaNE2Wsz1aLN-B9IMSxe1VN_gKL-WhCFnBpSzpfxe5RHSZj22eimuvhNVtWXFVnNb9ruh2K1VFSJQZ3ZTJAaAIg165NH9g5ci4wkyfY2Osq6B2aiMR5Q23sJTo-C947HlriQaHn4JBXJ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Chaz climbed onto the rocker for a nap by himself. And that, little man, is why you need to sleep when you're suppose to!
    y4mnpF4QLfo3xAxkR53FLbnlNnHBjFQJOvF8s66mxRwmxD1hndkfwydTXOTCHOa5t3wP8i_a7CY-iBZLWDk5RG095LeYORcr8AegjlDLM6zvFg5upL4BT978BlPRnDMqBI7q-1Eh3Mq-h6-YoiqOQhzVl_WK3xtnUvKkE0JKooVa4Lyj3wiSnazpjbCZnUlVZXZ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    He was the first of the twins to learn to climb stairs.
    y4mU8BxxUtt7-9FqWXTiifyeJ89VHja3xlaC9TBb6-lvIHR78eed0kN43VkBm_5Zs58ArsT5xpevgeSIX9KSmNd4bJzcOsC3g0XfQ6QhlJMhAJ2A-HCdGok8uzUHSPGMgmGhz73OHKsP0RwUABwCpeOnYt5_v6rp--1lklEc7zbPQiRA8TX-f9Ll1NA3AsITLrl?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Chelsa and Chaz playing dolls together.
    y4mwtgAy-cZJTyTuEuqf-IqNf4z4bKL0RJU8cxTaDgq3YpjnbatgF-ULxjlNRBMnDXi13qDkmKXNsOj6fvPqO4tO_CjMsH9Px6dc96f-xIDnyjvLAmQVoOfiFt7jnJx8slAs987ppvy8JDD5CdtYbYW1JVMU0yqGtxlApWsO6rNgLFBhVMGDZEj4PnWLmMkzkUU?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Clelsa playing with Mommy.
    y4mL1rGSxVv5Tk_flvFIuzPpC2lpRdYAGXj4HXolELC8p2NALc64aYEc3AOommNzL3YyUcvS5X46bAaYP6C8jeyq49i66CpRtveDJ206Rw36XjBTbxHAX4rGpCaMD5cwHMOWiEchoPVWsBO5a0UyZT74tWES98ZBo8dBR2njWG1GGJwXfVe7w34JmG4PjNr-l02?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Chaz climbed all the way downstairs and out into the yard to ask the butler to play with him.
    y4mwI2LgQ6-arcV3HJJs66WEGSqrHUoVprFVG_BXljY-GxChp7QbPHbY7enSATcL4AQjTYLRXIsKBXnXm-4wvrMS4ybOqE0fAlxydlBYIiGxGL3f1MBySOxhaP049kkE3OmPoVBHG8OHLo7HrMLppFSUVKNHlAktCULSDnThgXXwiuniH-4MjQfmlQNK5OCjG4y?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Rachel tries to relax.
    y4mJmWD9a4efgLHJY_UBVMqB23ByGAKMujPl1d4wnbxd8YxL65XqTB0AqOWwV_moy9ryr_l3uxUIrNXtUT1RL7qJoPBRFNyYMW3pCWwtAjoRIZqwozExOMlhPaPry0CtLhb4gZpG3dljcKtaSz0tvuF_d8ts3czMArHfNww9y-1w-rIIkklXc86uPaEC2We_eG7?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Naps for everyone!
    y4meZi2PHpxXurnBQPWxV1bVuI8r620sn2UiTqFnV5WQY6GEQsutWN9-9ApXI2EUsDDmgXmiEHKXC1S4_Mm1gfK5e7Dbos7vtmJJtxgl3VxX8-sxQFqjPVx01PMQdt1sNKQukUpoy99sHEfAulgYKCpccF8SBD5Jw26BufavVUfreC9uvwZJDIkV7tYLxhz9Wdo?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Dave got promoted and has a spiffy new uniform.
    y4m6djCO5yZN99WwmSPIZRu13komopsHi0czZdaLUjVEhmO7euvdOIRegUvdkO8W5CrSZCsrZPeTFQorkCsPWyUhz01ec_dEsrj3sFlOn7qekT6XlNH_Llh5ZAqzF3RyDRmMaHyeLqDNBJlkO3KG5qIXYErc8aLbNseXu7NQ-Sf2LFPwHOspyV-jWNfUobsHwZs?width=1238&height=768&cropmode=none
    Post edited by lanlyn on
    "I heard you've been making quite a name for yourself around here," Jessie said to Steve.

"You could say that, and not just because it only took me six days of working here before they promoted me to Line Cook."

"Yeah, about that. You know that the next step on the track is to choose between being a chef and a mixologist. I probably don't need to ask which you're going to choose, right?"

Steve laughed. "I've been getting ready for your test. Everyone knows about it, it's part of why I wanted to work here."

"So you've got a drink recipe you think will knock me off my feet, eh? Let's have it."

Steve and Jessie went down to the bar, and Steve mixed up a drink with all the flair of a Tom Cruise movie, his Sulani roots showing through in his carefully-practiced theatrics. When he served it, Jessie lit up like a Winter Festival tree, and not just because of the juice.

"By the Watcher!" Jessie said. "I mean, I've had a Rootbeer Float before, but never like that! What do you call that drink?"

"I call it 'Sunset Sarsaparilla.' Most popular beverage in Willow Creek."

"And..." Jessie's head spun just a little from the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster strength of the stuff. "Whatsh in it?"

"Besides a couple of glugs of Mystic Grog rum? My 'secret sauce' sweetener blend. Bit of sugar, bit of acesulfame potassium, touch of aspartame, pinch of saccharin, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree. You like?"

"I...whoa, that's strong...like!"

"So you were saying about the mixologist track?"

Jessie collected herself. "Oh yeah. Job's yours! Just...maybe cut back on the Mystic Grog when you serve that to the customers. Are you sure that sweetener of yours is safe?"

"Oh, you've heard that Silly Ol' Advisory too. You'd have to get full as a tick on Sunset Sarsaparilla to have that sweetener blend do any harm. The juice would kill you first."

"Good to know. Carry on, then."
    (he/him)
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    Aliens disguised as humans infiltrated Lunar's workplace and sabotaged stuff (check out the amazing disguise of the alien sabotaging the computer here) but I'm not sure why they bothered with human disguises, since there are already several undisguised aliens working at the lab in the first place. :lol:

He-s-an-alien.jpg

As a bonus: That handsomely dressed alien fellow sabotaging the computer was spotted strutting his stuff in Lunar's neighborhood several weeks ago. I didn't know he was an alien at that time.

Prancing-preppie-cowboy.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Elder dog Elli is often sick and this time she collapsed right outside the vet clinic when she was taken to get treated. :/
    JNofC4f.png

I don't think she has a long time left, but she has a wonderful family who loves her. Mari was really happy when Elli got better. :)
    F6VhDcb.png
    @ACruelButLovingGod Great Dialogue! Fun.
    @GlacierSnow Maybe the strutting alien was thinking about his plans for future sabotage. HA!
    @Kimmer Oh, that poor little dog looks so pitiful. I'm glad she's loved and cared for.
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Life goes on for Rachelle and her family.
    The older boys, Matthew & Noah, became teenagers.
    FO0q231.png?2
    8uvJBei.png?1
    The toddlers, Quincee & Ryder, became child age.
    VTTQiqt.png?2
    roCEROJ.png?1
    f2MKbdW.png?2
    G6Izveh.png?1
    The family went on vacation
    XcuEhBW.png?1
    EYyLDk1.png?1
    DCpDkkF.png?2
    A2VBKEp.png?1
    Just a few more pics of the Peran family before moving on to another save. Between the toddlers and dogs and all the random stuff, it's been a busy game play time recently!

So this is Dave's promotion reward: Astro-Bunny Beyond Infinity. I put it in the yard in front of the rocket ship. :s
    y4m-_iaaeYB_RfFwBlJqHKSvTMd_WfY1o70tQYpSOPvyAjVS0SsMDfPqZQVCYVplG8tsk04FAvaeF6adggU60DfHdxg1UYYz853CP8qGfRLRIKuy8vhBkbi_Fq6HxL4k2310I8zkmmWedgtk05l3Kw3CdkoBfR8VOI3y3t0akGxVvdArk49_DdHhpt6P2X6uEAE?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Rachel used to keep a couple of befriended dust bunnies, but no more. No time to meet their needs. Sorry, fellas!
    y4m7ofCQAJuKNKKEkdtCpf871OUBKP2f_AI44XVlTXA1BYNNHgSVF1z-jeyyrjnC2zC042f0ZwSSE4knPZXql0IVP3sKfzH6S0GfXETrKYHdYcQSJnqKposr9ZOZbEw1t94d4UVbPem6uYGxKpEYWQBVxw-tw2TKb8bUGlbMaUk_r1-nSkqxMVLzTZ5e9GQCpfn?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    I watched Chelsa get a bowl of popcorn from the popper in the basement, then take it outside to eat. :D
    y4m2Qxc_GhTN_-9FLOrGsahpygyTfGweqW1j_VvCV3LYU4VAsFayM5SqKQTNFP7PDllJfP1uI1YBHemA_eRyQ4AKvoL9ra1eMWN0pw2WuHnaFdCBNSuiNd-b5-f-4QbQDpdgXTddlIoY1akD6Gc52cSqnodlp93dJgtQs_mwgiUU1JSE5QrSNV-9phAXoAoicDQ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Chaz loves the rocking chair--lots of fun to play on. Better than a toy!
    y4mk_H0qvhOcLw36Sd6uSgyLzbpN6ZOesXuUfUAdrgz4d8nc8yjm3msYyrd5TyFmjD7NxqCa-YBWoOaKQwGcbCLBI4FZug19X8aaSnqoyzXvijH2G2qUCB8W6hZDNLGdc9k0yLfaZVvMYOWeb61Ng3NurLlgkMoj85UgsSUZO00oWJT88a2pUCcBb24VRNCHEwj?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Chelsa had a nightmare and went into the butler's bedroom to wake him up. Her own idea.
    y4mPwpJHJo5AYw7g3eZvBk25XU4kEleIeydvkwwJLgOyzF6FlB2yo0CKkNf93-d8LjPDhE4RXz2JHQ5Yqz5YyIF8xOhPCJm8EKQCGhuH8mQbdlhoU2Vg2FUit7olNndje-0n_AVH92jA6XEwJubc1r-snEsjM68aPzMW6ta5L8GDuNEqQyHhQeLp-goWl0KQRPr?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    He was very sweet with her. Patient. :)
    y4mHf-6TiV0aHjuJeEuIlGd_2n-weebXWBJl2UshPPwHCRkKXjMymuXgtoZm2kGI7FC9ittJPw_w1dHcuRSU1pc0oIqnRzXZgTuhHV-qPZpCdr2DzgfjPpPI43ntWER8Tf2v3KT2TKPCj6UPcVv1t3Ly3Fc_d8bkx5BchrAyIxDHG-SMegFjpfu3OQgbqK_WL-2?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mb_R9iRbp69MF_f0qpdT4HtgMhyMa4188-qNNZHoHALfdCi35Lv6vOOVIEhp7rTnBrBvY9mevBbZjTCxgaYLtOvEEhCqpotnHkTSKuGqof2I3riGvp30B2faZ0qelCsI5WSuRFr5mzDDvrnIoArQLRaxAXvkjbAsG4CBGHM6qbNN9aoND2ecQBhq729U4PyDx?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Delia Chouinard's phone rang. It was her agent, and she answered wondering what he could possibly want at 10:00 at night.

"Hello?"

"Delia! Tommy Mustela. What's shakin'?"

Every time Tommy called, Delia thought to herself how appropriate it was that the guy's last name was Latin for 'weasel'. A more appropriate name for a character like that she could hardly dream up in one of her novels.

"I was about to go to sleep. What do you want?"

"Big news for ya, baby. BIG news. You know the whole world loves your Spike Protein, Private Eye detective stories. Can't get enough of 'em."

"That's what you keep telling me. Last one was a bestseller, even."

"Well get this. The Sammy Bronzewyn company wants a screenplay. Silver screen. 'Spike Protein: The Mask of Corona'. Real hard-boiled film noir stuff, they got Bogey Humphrey to agree to play the lead role. They just need a script."

"So you'll be here in the morning with the contracts, I'm guessing."

"You got it, doll face. Sleep well."

Delia went to bed, dreaming of gala events and finally getting to meet Bogey Humphrey in person. And wishing she could give that agent of hers a good swift kick in the...
    (he/him)
    I checked in on my teen household. They live on the small island lot in Windenburg. Beautiful area. Camryn and Aaron have a Tiny Home with the Off the Grid lot trait. They're doing ok with those regulations, but it's an interesting challenge.

I did use a build trick so the decks and outbuilding don't count as rooms. This gives them a little extra living space. They also have a hand pump for gathering water and storage cannisters for water and fuel. But they still have to rely on candles and other off-the-grid items.

Aaron and Camryn are still in high school, 'A' students. Their aspirations both involve collecting. They bring in enough money selling paintings, produce, flowers, and honey. There are also plenty of things to collect on the island too.

Pics of their home taken in world build mode.
    y4m78-BEPNGLTGmLSyQgq779zWTqz1XjxGNdDtRLSyaeI5Ly8SRLxuL0N1bS7tsVVokyHKtDI6fnrZqrjnFnDJZJhW-NXcK3R18KSFuHM0McFxYRRR6uHjxZ4CHoyGJV4BGNdy6cxFYFJcyi4tAKuDErwVnHQzApFbnilUe-aEhKgtpJbXb_P_X3IsAJbQCl63f?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4m7GgFkbWu1SZfN5zu2VhzN12dG_c88FgWg2c6H09jGZGxmM-L39lH7Dlsb0deMFl5bjbUbhHJ_DxKv7MGZMMrY3tD49jD1l9e-4x9bF0LpieO4r6JZTXxeHVITHzJQHt44o4KLx4bGaUQCrp8sM_RCvXcoG5RytYrVeEnlVtXV8DnpOM3Fx4yPBsS1MKiSlgl?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mQ-jSTTOe3yUj9QpKVuMJNMQUfbQLfr9JEbND_F9ry8ZVDPbMr0nLMVtfzxaFffjZKu7BFo3-7IVRRM8pH2eQpebuUrvD_8IOOtszEGWqpQntSJxk4UkGUXVNjA3wZ8sgMYKr25oDXz3XKfkPz--d2P2PA6duGRNJGvtlFszNiLjtiHKNzDOEHwdwt1YEb2z7?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    When I opened up the game, the teens were playing guitars together.
    y4maC-8hfG5HEaD_iQkCYxqhktd2sv1jNQViNcUSxg8pkuLD6Ft_B_rHQGAQ0uchKJqXXDD7RdJymaYuONSCvNvLg9EKpqpXTkQ6ESkM_MhNCyMhgGArjHfEeAb15XGdzlRPLKU8qr9FMWgAyqT119BM7T8i5Db_VfkJ5KYUwh_ZH42iCSWej0wOpNDEcbvoQIg?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    First kiss.
    y4mY_mVsNm7v94TJMfpV3B4-xY2__4TPFGPMpTJFmOi7Ww9geIbKZlcY3CRfdbQjDPj7KELJl1bJvJ0UrnYp4hbfgmyvlqaofAzlpWc_bknI7cZaBCrnzRJPJcju5lSN4erm8n_LKuOOCoTwYYVuIXtz8DJMeqZl9Uj9lzyWVipoGCatMIs_w7QKcfDQk67rJgE?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Aaron goes for another kiss.
    y4mU3VWUaR19V4-A5l-zftiNU5D5_CJE6ns2u-fsdwiE4QjScJu8vHV-bXuohx0-AQO0hv_xprknJCVSRC5x8PPnuL8a1e5xRCJAJ7XmUaOXTX3fdY3RafWEQdtfV4Ua0h1mvNuxvKik_2l4Havq0AtO4N2kCCrhsSGKV492z__zSr22VyyPEmDgCv88BIHcSS-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Monkeying around: "Hey, watch the hands, Aaron!"
    y4mXfk8uy9-HaqNLb-bGwB_y0C7BhlLcOJLka7a2I8kbiD5BeSCOzgtdFwWkQxuq5zKffTlhhaOHt2mDjXYBDdF_LcyqsfjdqHF_IOPgjli5mySi1w2F36IQ1wAIU_4qwiWjEOcNq75WUsKrMztpG6ClD9-2Z4QZLzgAQxWcZJYorJZ2RBQYWfEdZ-P4Hak47Yr?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top