Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's something about you today that the old you would find surprising?

That I would end up being mutuals with my fav bands. XD I would never believe it cuz I barely make friends in real life. When I was younger, I'd always day dream about being friends with my fav bands. 😅😭

Still can't make friends in real life tho. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MeowBeccaaMeowBeccaa Posts: 9 New Member
    - - - - - - -

OoOhh, That I am thinking about having a kid :D Literally my entire life I was like NAH kids aint for me. But my boyfriend (of 6 years) has kids and like - they're the coolest little people man, I've been seriously thinking about making one of my very own LOL.
    MeowBeccaa wrote: »
    - - - - - - -

OoOhh, That I am thinking about having a kid :D Literally my entire life I was like NAH kids aint for me. But my boyfriend (of 6 years) has kids and like - they're the coolest little people man, I've been seriously thinking about making one of my very own LOL.

Oh my God!! That's cool! I still have the mindset that kids aren't for me. 😅 I wonder if that will ever change. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I've changed so much, I don't know what to think, and neither does hubs. :(
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

I've changed so much, I don't know what to think, and neither does hubs. :(

:(:(:(
    832XG3D.gif
    edited May 2021
    I have changed, and he's grieving the loss of who I was, but I'm still stubborn as frozen hades, and we're not going down without a fight.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • magic_cat_treemagic_cat_tree Posts: 292 Member
    That sounds so difficult, Nush! :( I hope that this is just another challenge that will make you an even stronger couple <3 how long have you been together if you don't mind me asking?

DeKay, holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I had no idea your profile picture was your own art! :O Your portraits are amazing!! And the way you make it look like an oil painting by adding the texture is genius!
    Also, I would definitely recommend you watch the Joker. I don't know if it's your kinda thing, but it's become one of my favourite films of all time! Joaquin Phoenix is a craaazy good actor

Sunman, yeah cats are such funny creatures, I feel like my cat is playing mind-games with me lol

and to answer the question of the day:

I actually find myself in the opposite situation to MeowBeccaa - My past self never cared about getting married, but was always sure she wanted to have kids. Now I'm married and don't want kids. Life is so unpredictable!
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    That sounds so difficult, Nush! :( I hope that this is just another challenge that will make you an even stronger couple <3 how long have you been together if you don't mind me asking?

DeKay, holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I had no idea your profile picture was your own art! :O Your portraits are amazing!! And the way you make it look like an oil painting by adding the texture is genius!
    Also, I would definitely recommend you watch the Joker. I don't know if it's your kinda thing, but it's become one of my favourite films of all time! Joaquin Phoenix is a craaazy good actor

Sunman, yeah cats are such funny creatures, I feel like my cat is playing mind-games with me lol

and to answer the question of the day:

I actually find myself in the opposite situation to MeowBeccaa - My past self never cared about getting married, but was always sure she wanted to have kids. Now I'm married and don't want kids. Life is so unpredictable!

Thank you. 🙏 I'll try to watch Joker when I'm free and if I can remember too. I'm not sure if it's my kinda thing since I'm more of a super hero action movie kinda person but also like a pg13 kinda movie watcher. 😂 I basically like lame stuff. 🤣
    832XG3D.gif
    @DeKay, there's nothing lame about not having a thirst for extreme violence. I love Miyazaki films and they're art, not lame.

@magic_cat_tree We started our relationship as more than friends, in 2002. I bought a pair of floor seats to the Celtics (in Boston) and asked him.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    What have you done that you didn't like, but would you be willing to give it another shot?

French meringue!! Mine didn't pipe well even tho it tasted fine.
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What have you done that you didn't like, but would you be willing to give it another shot?

Shepherd's pie! The last time that I had made shepherd's pie, it didn't turn out so well. It was a little bland. Kind of like Greek candy, just down right blah. No taste what so ever. The next time that I make shepherd's pie, I'll add a little salt to it for taste.
    I can't think of why I would want to try something again, if I knew I didn't like it, and wasn't otherwise compelled to.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Shepherd's pie! The last time that I had made shepherd's pie, it didn't turn out so well. It was a little bland. Kind of like Greek candy, just down right blah. No taste what so ever. The next time that I make shepherd's pie, I'll add a little salt to it for taste.

Ooh, I love a good Shepherd's pie!
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Ooh, I love Shepherd's pie too. My family has been making that at home for years. :)
    Today's Q Q is:

Ooh, I love Shepherd's pie too. My family has been making that at home for years. :)

Mmm, now I want some Shepherd's pie... But I still have so much stuff in the fridge like a whole meatloaf and a a bunch of ham and cheese chicken. 😆 I don't know how I'm gonna finish this all on my own without gaining weight.
    832XG3D.gif
    Thank you. 🙏 I'll try to watch Joker when I'm free and if I can remember too. I'm not sure if it's my kinda thing since I'm more of a super hero action movie kinda person but also like a pg13 kinda movie watcher. 😂 I basically like lame stuff. 🤣

Don't be silly, that's not lame at all! In fact, everything's subjective, so what's "lame" to one person might be awesome to another.
    But yeah, I'm not sure you'll like Joker then, as its really dark and depressive >:) + violent, but I usually don't like that either
    @magic_cat_tree We started our relationship as more than friends, in 2002. I bought a pair of floor seats to the Celtics (in Boston) and asked him.

That's so sweet ^_^ <3

oh and I also love Ghibli films!!

and to answer today's question - What have you done that you didn't like, but would you be willing to give it another shot?

lots of things probably; I don't entirely trust my past-self's judgement lol like some shows that I didn't really like as a teen, are my absolute favourites these days (Peep Show being one example)
    Drummer in Seize The Day
  • Zara_StacyZara_Stacy Posts: 167 Member
    I also love ghibli films! (My favorite is Spirited Away)
    0GnCyNY.gif
    I love Spirited Away ^_^ it's my fave too, along with Howl's Moving Castle
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    Same. Ever see My Neighbor Totoro? That was had the best music in my opinion. I listen to the music to study for my exams.
    0GnCyNY.gif
    Yeah, it's the cutest film ever! (other than Ponyo)
    I like to listen to Ghibli music when I paint :)
    Drummer in Seize The Day
    Ponyo was my first Ghibli film. It was so sad it made me shed some tears I remember.
    0GnCyNY.gif
    edited May 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    Create yourself (or a character or anything that you like) using this: https://picrew.me/image_maker/391245

Me. (Tho, I think in real life, my beauty spot near my eye is right below my left eyebrow.)
    bhbFEhh.png
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Mmm, now I want some Shepherd's pie... But I still have so much stuff in the fridge like a whole meatloaf and a a bunch of ham and cheese chicken. 😆 I don't know how I'm gonna finish this all on my own without gaining weight.
    A banquet at DeKay's house! :D
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited May 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    Create yourself (or a character or anything that you like) using this: https://picrew.me/image_maker/391245

Me. (Tho, I think in real life, my beauty spot near my eye is right below my left eyebrow.)
    bhbFEhh.png

391245_xuFc1lUF.png
    Supposed to be me. Sort of. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

bhbFEhh.png

nnAo4BC.png
    This one kinda looks like me. Didn’t have the right hair or eye color tho

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top