Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A patch, a patch, a patch........I hope....

12345679...Next

Comments

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    It seems people are also having problems with the hotfix patch. People have reported they're games taking much longer to load to not loading at all. Crashing is still occurring.
    2quwd7.gif

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Fear is going to break plenty of Mods.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @Loanet Console players can't use mods. I take it you were not aware that this was the console section.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    I don’t think console will ever be a smooth experience ever again..
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited March 2021
    The entire reason we have crap like Kits and story-based Gameplay is to appeal to Console players, because who cares about what PC players want? We've already bought the game, so EA doesn't need to satisfy us any more.

Competition is also something that appeals heavily to console owners.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    @Loanet you do realize this is the console forum right? Also a lot of us console players aren't happy with this stuff either.
  • StephenJHollowayStephenJHolloway Posts: 71 Member
    Anyone found the performance to be worse since the last patch? I get way more lag.
  • spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    edited April 2021
    Does anyone know if they are going to fix the wall problem/ D-pad problem on the console. This is really bad, every time I come out of CAS, even for something simple like clothes change, the bug hits and I have to delete the save and start over again. I am about to move My Sims to an Empty lot and make them live in an Outside house, no walls or stairs. I am not sure how well that will work or make them happy but this D-pad issue is a game breaker and it does not seem to be getting fixed. That also means I will have to forget about using/buying seasons and a few other game packs bc it would conflict with living outside.
  • magpieprincemagpieprince Posts: 25 Member
    It gets annoying that usually all the bug fixes, cool updates, etc are pc priority. Not everyone has a pc that can run the game. Not everyone can afford that. We just want the game to function, like is that so hard?
  • spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    Your not alone in feeling like that. I play on both PC and xbox but sometimes I dont feel like sitting in front of My computer to play and I want to play on console but the bugs are so bad its not a good experience.
  • Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member
    I just looked at the first 3 so I apologize for not having all the context but what I do is switch from controller to m&k. It helps so much. I play on Xbox one s digital. Also make sure you update your controller. I just recently learned about that one.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    With so many bugs that get introduced per patch, where's the incentive to keep our games up-to-date? On my first saved, and longest played, game after I installed the "Get Famous" pack on release and the pre-pack patch, many of my households started crashing the game when trying to play them. The longer it went on, the more lots that became unloadable. It got to the point where not a single lot in oasis Springs would load.
    2quwd7.gif

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    With so many bugs that get introduced per patch, where's the incentive to keep our games up-to-date? On my first saved, and longest played, game after I installed the "Get Famous" pack on release and the pre-pack patch, many of my households started crashing the game when trying to play them. The longer it went on, the more lots that became unloadable. It got to the point where not a single lot in oasis Springs would load.
    Is that issue still going on to this day in your game?