Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Summer line-up" means...

Comments

• Drago97232Drago97232 Posts: 59 Member
    Another
    They will announce everything that's coming this summer so the next GP and probably the next EP and maybe a kit or SP. Furthermore, the Courtyard Oasis Kit will be released next Tuesday.
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    SP and/or EP announcement
    Hope this is the 11th Expansion Pack for The Sims 4 called "Pop It" a music themed expansion pack with Ava Max songs Sweet But Psycho, So Am I, Kings & Queens and My Head & My Heart re-recorded in Simlish

E0n3bORUcAAVaDX?format=jpg&name=large
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Hope this is the 11th Expansion Pack for The Sims 4 called "Pop It" a music themed expansion pack with Ava Max songs Sweet But Psycho, So Am I, Kings & Queens and My Head & My Heart re-recorded in Simlish

Not kidding, I am truly fascinated by your persistence to a point where I'm starting to believe that you may will this pack into existence.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    Another
    I'm wondering if they'll announce cars in this lineup.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    GP and Kit reveal
    No judgment or shade from me, but I wanna know. Are you actually Ava Max, pretending to be a fan in order to try and score a deal with Maxis? You can be honest, I'd gladly support a fellow Sims fan achieve her dream. :)
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Another
    GP, EP and a couple of Kits.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited May 2021
    GP and Kit reveal

If this actually had bands it’d be way better than a farm ep. There are already like a million farming games anyway.
  • nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member

is2g are you a bot
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    SP and/or EP announcement
    If nothing else this introduced me to Ava Max and her music. It's quite delicious. I'll take a pack.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    Another
    My dream would be a Themepark EP as one of the Summer Lineups they announce.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    Another
    They'll officially announce the leaked kit that will be released the day after.
    Moreover, they will give an outline of how many and what kinds of packs we can expect during the next 6 months (e. g. 1 GP, 1 EP and 1 SP). I doubt they'll tell us about the themes.
    I also think they will not tell us about upcoming kits and/or patches in the summer-line-up. They will want to keep their flexibility with them both.

I guess the SP will be the the grim reaper based stuff pack that has been voted on a while ago. I saw on of the new options in Lilsimsie's Chaos Let's Play a while ago. My uneducated guess is that we will get the SP in beetweed the GP (probably June) and the EP (probably October/November). I think we might also get a bigger gameplay patch in between the GP and the EP.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • AntwerpoAntwerpo Posts: 90 Member
    I bet it's gonna be the Big summer expansion pack where you have cars and campers and burglars looting your home whilst you are on vacation. Then a game pack with racing as it as it's theme. A helicopter kit and a lot kits like the courtyard kit so you can build holiday destinations. It's gonna be so awesome
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Another
    I'd guess at least one of each pack type + maybe some info about patch features, if there's something major that's not coming in May patches (such as another iteration of bunk beds or the leaked thing with sofas working like counters).
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    Another
    Mak27 wrote: »

Hahaha! no no. Here it is Kame-hame-ha! Rapidos y Furiosos and Logan. I am from Argentina.

Considering this. We could think that the GP will be announced on the 17th and maybe the EP?
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member

Hahaha! no no. Here it is Kame-hame-ha! Rapidos y Furiosos and Logan. I am from Argentina.

Considering this. We could think that the GP will be announced on the 17th and maybe the EP?

Lol soy de Chile, cebate unos mates!!

Todo es posible, habrá mas de un anuncio // Everything it's possible, it will be more than one announcement
  • CaptainNinjaPantsCaptainNinjaPants Posts: 17 Member
    GP and Kit reveal
    I voted for GP or Kit reveal but honestly it could also be a SP or EP or base game updates or a combination of all these things. I usually stay away from the community as far as speculation is concerned because I've learned to lower my expectations as well as not listen to hype or drama when it comes to potential future content for the game. It saves me the headache.
    edited May 2021
    Another

Lol soy de Chile, cebate unos mates!!

Todo es posible, habrá mas de un anuncio // Everything it's possible, it will be more than one announcement

Haha! los estoy tomando weon! xD un gusto! encantado de compartir la pasion de los sims con un hermano!
    It only remains to wait! with today's patch I am sticking with the previous version. I don't want to break my mods
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Another!
    We'll likely get another KP in the summer since they are small packs to begin with. Maybe another GP on top of the GP that's said to be announced in the next two weeks or so. Or maybe an EP will be coming in summer. Hard to say what the summer line-up will be. And possibly an SP will be in that summer line-up as well.
    edited May 2021
    Another
    With the announcement of the kit. I would say that the summer line-up is ... The GP that is announced on the 17th plus 1 EP 1 SP and surely 1 more KP. All are announced that same day but without saying their content. We will only know the content of the GP.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited May 2021
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    edited May 2021
    Another
    I’m thinking it may contain a little of all of the above. We already know about one kit, and that there will be a game pack, but I’m hoping they will announce an expansion and some stuff packs and/or kits as well, and basegame updates.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Another
    Whatever they want to throw at us, but I'd lean more into paid content.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    edited May 2021
    Another
    Ep, GP, SP. Like they revealed a year ago.

June 2020 EP Eco Lifestyle
    July 2020 SP Nifty Knitting
    Sept 2020 GP Journey To Batuu

Last day of summer is September 22 so also like last year we'll probably get another EP in the fall.
    Snowy Escape released November 13, 2020.

Can't wait for tomorrow!