Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited May 2021
    @lanlyn gotta love the accessories.

Ha it is always nice to get to the end of strangerville but always a pain at least to me I think.

Had some pics I wanted to share not sure where they are going I didn't know one was teen so I aged him up immediately.
    bW9UAid.png
    First the fam came out to support Mortimer he was nominated for a new novel but didn't win he was happy to just be acknowledged though.

F7hQfRM.png
    For no reason I set to play with Jeb, he's feeling a little down, more than usual and tried going out, he's used to people staring in any way he only knows because he had cut tiny holes he just barely saw out of they had been large enough for his eyes but people give him a hard enough time like this.
    As he expected it meant nothing he was still too alone and surrounded by too much uh juice, tired of the bar he was soon wandering around trying to find his new house. He could only afford it with money left for him thanks to his late grandfather, he never minded his bag, didn't care how others felt Jeb was his favorite. He began to panic as happy thoughts faded and the horrible air wasn't helping.
    pErQACW.png
    out for a late stroll, and much more accustomed to the air Knox finds him and tries to get his attention...everyone knew Jeb it was a weird thought but Knox didn't mind he was a little different. It took some effort to get him to register who was around him before he focused on the oddly pretty guy staring at him not really sure who he was.

Knox sighed as his string of questions were ignored , saying he was too far gone.

"Why don't I take you home?"

Jeb nodded, a little worn out and just glad someone wasn't shooing him away, the world was a scary place...
    UEo1wwL.png
    "Okay..."

It didn't turn out well, Cletus could only say Jeb knew he wasn't welcome there anymore, the long walk home gave him a chance to recollect his thoughts and remember how to get home.
    gimgy9i.png
    Knox didn't really know what to say he couldn't wait to get away from his mother's girlfriend but Blossom would never turn him away, he hated that fake sympathy...saying you understood or offering an ear when you didn't care but he just shut down entirely like his father still meant the world to him. Watcher help him he really did want him to feel better.

His options were just limited.
    "Jeb.."

"Don't, ya get used to it."

Knox paused it was the most aware he'd been all night.
    KBq1Z59.png
    He just had to think if he followed him and made the most of it or let him be alone.

It was really hard to say.

For Jeb, he was surprised it was Knox taking time for him, that only happened in movies, the pretty one talking to the...well him.

It was a cruel joke as far as he was concerned.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    @SomeoneYouUsedToKnow Your sim went for a swim but only got soaked after it rained! That's sim logic. LOL
    @RedDestiny92 I feel for Jeb behind his paper bag mask. It'll be interesting to see if Knox tries to get through to him.

In my game, I decided to check on another household that I haven't visited in a while. So I wrapped things up in Strangerville for now. Since Toffee aged up, I thought I'd better get her spayed. Don't want any puppies right now. Maybe when she's older.
    y4m-XGQQ0oK0kpL6iHpUJwhY0gpCFtDj-dms15VuZP6mPsyczSwlZkDUn4R1kWOIoygknCKJ4XzVw5sSy88-Oo2V6iqP2ajXPwUFLo4UUlp_yj0u0KP1GrJIC1ukin_yvDHcwMkrG_QpH-jmQ3jdzM58B80TquIvWyeFk8-QCo0cT3mBWDN7GNk8QtMCaqhzUXw?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mVqQuFESwi95anjmNU39KP90Fo4xZzBgsLzLtzHuwOrjPXsB_CI9GtLQSJqXy5skAMQGGaKdblgur9Jd05yO5Bef0grGAnkCp4IPUq-J35X6DU1WZ_yeQK9R_lIe9dLbugxcopbtvfrGg00MQYUCX76-Vd2a8Ef66g5ZC_pBDY8YOblaK77Yr2RTvEOPwjb_2?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Soon after getting back home, Toffee got sick and Claire had to take her back to the vet. Turned out to be fleas. Toffee probably got them from sick pets on her first visit to the clinic. :/
    y4m3pRmJGPYgWbZHPi_7duLMEfjr9Brn9K9tg0opiClsS44iF75dwxmQot3UTbdIBPmZKHhrNtUtAwNyvl-Kg8J_rRSfpZL166r-SlZ18LhHKdciqITxZTt-4sHETqarCOsMqF9wNYiU8n9QspHOMgh5Zt10HN1e2COusvfirv8SvrJNidLjhiAdwjKt9gTVol-?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mM-8Zt_eHuiuPLRH4apS_TGVVpdPzW8wsZ3BcWodkLW1hhFVrNWysIJiawJkGnRdcc7HiYX6K8MjSQ8QXnBYv8TmWNRf256cXrBqZLg3H75QySkNTrKKUt3cIf2xoep5B2I0xug-FreJ7r-UF_BiykvVVS-Zcj8bFusdJSCXPCanvYCLt2vB4MdlJlaL3lhFh?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Hayden and Claire are in a romantic relationship, but now they're best friends too.
    y4mhCkzydaBCgkQFsBZESXV3fXej1MVvc7DXAWEVcnM8Jqg-yldyU6eDbMAB9uMLt5DBeDQtwoEgsthvNZh6EZyG77qIFDTSu9_--q9ifJOj4Awyf8pMxwIysC0Lb43waLfR4MrTsq6hVqVNhchOTSc4LYCtWLxTARtUOBVTNdGqCmEpaafp1_qB-rzw20YQ9IN?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Stay well, Strangerville! Until we meet again ... B)
    y4mlnDLPeAr684EuzDpzbW_id6cYXWHaIlnA-z27mCn0NzMLbwPUrcrfqKTNHP4wUbVEb8MB49hRR_rUjxCei7Kdr35NTi29bbanh8OZmJGRASbcDpi0a9nspmtuoeGqoLEFtA2-hVr_Fo7oxz2pDKa-eV53QAKg46HOkGSfqvCQqOfavHpObGcuBTAOrq5zW5C?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    B-list celebrity Holly Alto showed up to the club. Technically she's a young adult, but I may have aged her a few years....

bpuxYrK.png
  • Options
    And now Beverly Bratwurst is lighting off fireworks at the club. Let's hope she doesn't set herself or others on fire....

PeNmUuc.png
  • Options
    Holly Alto has changed into her summer outfit---I forgot I had made said summer outfit topless. But here you see Beverly Bratwurst wearing her rarely seen summer outfit as well---looking very touristy, Bev.....

FMp5OGd.png
  • Options
    JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    When you're such a good cook that your munchies can just get your mood going.

ZjjjAVX.png
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Took a spin with a mermaid Sim I created. Kristy Gill is her name, and finding her soulmate is her game. I wanted to find a Young Adult male sim but it seems that Sulani is mostly populated by older adults! Managed to nab a college student who was evidently visiting home. An erratic, slobish, dance machine studying villiany. I had to actually think if any of those things would be a dealbreaker for Kristy and I decided "nah." She has proposed but I'm going to hold off on marriage until she gets that "best friends" relationship, as per requirement of the aspiration.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    It's Christmas (Winterfest) now in my game. Christmas tree burned, the hungry kids got scared and started crying, two of the kids still has festering grudge against their mom, their mom had low energy and still haven't started their ham dinner yet and she felt tense so I made her drink coffee, the dad still at work until 9pm, power went out because I forgot to make them pay their bills, Eliza Pancakes knocks on the door for like the hundredth time. It's a very merry Christmas.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    Lunar plays with the new toy he made.

New-toy.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Claire: "Ok boys, I'll tackle the alien vines. You two deal with the specters!"
    y4mQHP7G_-WbOVSACxduEIMzuK39cnVeJGLk6PcuFMyEE0f05fSMd0dVfzhlQyshDLiIGVR_yVw4JHzEg-9ZmT3iMJUU2YOGtPu_qB5x3gR1xXJW3AiQZ-8ybHPnicSp9ZEChGZWC7_N6xdzRibV-CDMflhTB63wDjw-N7mZdOOuydT_Ienk3h5ut2y5qfiJF-q?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none

@lanlyn I just have to tell you how much I love this picture! :love::lol: Such a cool idea to combine the Strangerville mystery and a haunted house.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Handel wrote: »
    Took a spin with a mermaid Sim I created. Kristy Gill is her name, and finding her soulmate is her game. I wanted to find a Young Adult male sim but it seems that Sulani is mostly populated by older adults! Managed to nab a college student who was evidently visiting home. An erratic, slobish, dance machine studying villiany. I had to actually think if any of those things would be a dealbreaker for Kristy and I decided "nah." She has proposed but I'm going to hold off on marriage until she gets that "best friends" relationship, as per requirement of the aspiration.

I generally create a Sim or Sims as potential spouses for the ones I play, which are also created by moi.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited May 2021
    Grand Master Vampire Hecate's plan for vampire domination is starting take root. Lured by power unfathomable, Eliza has willingly allowed herself to be turned into a vampire by the Grand Master herself. Hecate has come to visit Eliza after assigning her an important "task" to see just how far she's willing to go to join her ranks. Eliza has succeeded, but is left feeling some guilt and remorse.

"I wasnt expecting to still feel anything from this..."

jt9tyln.png
    "It is expected, since you are turned. You still have shreds of your humanity left. It will take time for it to truly cease. But, ridding yourself of your human husband and child is an important first step in truly accepting your new vampire nature. No vampire is to see humans as equal to themself and certainly not as a mating partner. This is a growing pain."
    DN2OWEU.png

"I understand...its just...I cannot help but feel some remorse over what Ive done..."

lCOEujw.png

"You'll get over it. They were your first, and they certainly wont be your last. And moping over it does you and me little good. In fact, its tiring and it erases what little patience I have. Im building a new world Eliza. But you'll have no part in it if you're going to pathetically mourn your human pet and spawn. You did what was necessary."

gavzAZX.png

"I...understand Grand Master."

b6NHMD5.png

"Good. Whatever nonsense you're feeling now will pass. If it helps, think of them as cows. Cows are prey and they live all their lives until they are eaten yes? They provide nourishment to whatever predator has eaten them. Your son and husband have fulfilled their purpose. They have given you nourishment so that you can fulfill your purpose.

Perhaps with that in mind it will be easier to see your once fellow humans as such and have no qualms about using them to nourish yourself."

8NVQv0v.png

"Cows...."

RI71t6t.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @lanlyn he's certainly a mess at least he falls into that well enough, as for Knox well you'll see here ha.

Ah that's a nice end there as a whole, it's weird how that works those of us that stick by our sims doesn't matter if you forgot about something or you've done before just feels like the end of an era then you move on. I like that feeling :) They are adorable though.

Awesomes out as usual, I try not to come back without taking a gander around, promise.

@InuMiroLover I love the evil vampire leader and the story but everytime I think cows and vampires are involved I think of the little vampire and that makes me laugh.

SwsB2p9.png
    For a few days Knox wasn't entirely sure how to approach Jeb, without being too pushy...for his self centered ways he did know and accept that he was good a just that and he could tell that wasn't going to work with Jeb. He didn't know why it mattered, they didn't really know one another but he was a romantic if you felt anything whether it was worth it or not just go for it, and at the moment he wasn't entirely able to process that wasn't the best push either. So early one morning he was over just pretending it was one of his normal days here to talk about the environment and what they could change. He was surprised Jeb had another bag for a different expression.
    D43N8O9.png
    After the usual chat he forced himself to try that restraint thing his mother was always going on about and how he needed it and left him alone, though as it passed he called to make some sort of mood he really couldn't help himself.

Jeb answered all his text messages and calls after all.
    "..H..hey Knox." Jeb said hardly comfortable with anything when he was spending his time talking himself into being ashamed of...well everything for any amount of time. He was good at that.

"Hey, meet me at the bar, we're gonna take a pic and start your new life right hmm?" he said trying to avoid the tender spot of his so called parents.

"...Knox I really don't want to take my bag off." he said, it was something of a pained whisper but the firmest he'd ever spoken at the same time.

He was taken aback but glad for some life there.

"No no you don't need to but it wouldn't hurt to come outside a little more, come on, for me?" he didn't think it would work...that's a lie he was hoping and ready to use his best begging voice until Jeb gave in.

Though Jeb was waiting for him to get bored and move on so he took what was offered...to a point.

"Oh well..okay I'll be there in a bit then."

Knox loved getting his way.
    OXXPnVV.png
    They got their pic, he wasn't even waiting long to get it before he was hurrying in to get their drinks, Knox thanked him but aside from that it was silent. Mostly cause he was watching the other, watch him. He thought he was cute and just like that he wasn't really thinking of dos and don'ts just do nows and hurry ups as he called them.

"Wanna dance?" he asked as the bar started getting busier to his credit he didn't want to overwhelm him at first but his mind was elsewhere.

"I don't know how."

"No one does here." he said nodding to some suit shaking like he got struck by lightening, Jeb smiled at that at least he thought so as he got up to follow him to the back.
    hxk15Ku.png
    Fun to be different?

A little jazzed from too much nectar and his favorite songs Knox started to treat it like any other date, he didn't care if he got rejected...no that's always a lie he is just good at pretending yet unable to sink into himself he just keeps pushing.
    GBwTvJ4.png
    Even with sensitive bag heads.

Jeb didn't say a word he just stepped back a bit shocked before he ran out of the bar showing how easily he could get away from Knox having lived with cleaner air longer than him.

At least Knox came back to earth long enough to feel badly about it.
    SSQyIsn.png
    Jeb couldn't say if he liked it or hated it, at least he thought he was confused but he wondered how that would happen again he didn't want to be anyone's joke, least of all Knox.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Created Florita Hernandez from the Sims 3 and rebuilt her home in the Sims 4!

florita.jpg
    05-11-21-3-28-56-PM.png
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    05-11-21-3-33-51-PM.png
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    05-11-21-3-13-59-PM.png
    Screenshot-87.jpg
    05-11-21-3-17-33-PM.png
    Screenshot-86.jpg
    05-11-21-3-17-30-PM.png
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Brianna Cantrell was well aware that a Mission was coming up. Suspicious things were happening in a specific area, planet, in a Sector of space. Newly graduated from Starfleet, she was a Lieutenant, Junior Grade. She had been called to a ship, the Excelsior only to be sent home unceremoniously, with little to no explanation. This deeply hurt her feelings and left her harboring doubts about her abilities. After a deep conversation with her father, Joseph Cantrell, Brianna learned that the odd telepathic encounter she experienced a few years back, had some rather extensive repercussions. The Ruling Houses of Vulcan had been rocked by the Incident. The Moderator was never supposed to touch her telepathically, but rather to guide her through the Corridor, protecting her from Unseen, malevolent forces, instead, as she was called to extend her mind out from beyond herself. The Test was all about accessing just how strong her mind-powers were. While the Moderator, a male, shielded his identity from her, as was required, he had also touched her mind, deeply. Drawn inexplicably together, the two were entangled in a mind-meld from which was hard for either one of them to disconnect. When they finally freed themselves, it sent a a shockwave through the telepathic circuit of Moderators and finally reached T'Pau, of the House of Talek Sen Dene, the Ruler of all of Vulcan. What T'Lar, the High Priestess, testified to, is that what happened was a very rare occurrence. That neither were at fault and no malevolence, or attempt was made to give the Candidate a higher rating than deserve, nor was the Moderator attempting to skew the possibilities of a Betrothal between this Candidate and any other Noble Vulcan in need of a mate, by Linking her to him through the mind-melt, making her his Bond-Mate.

Brianna would be placed aboard the Enterprise wherein after the Mission was complete, she would be formally introduced to her Moderator. Fraught with anxiety, she got the call just prior to Joey's wedding ceremony. "I'm sorry, Joey. I'm under Orders. I have no choice but to report for duty." Things had escalated and she had to get on aboard, post haste. Brianna barely had time to change out of her formal gown into her uniform. Once aboard, she was briefed by Admiral Kirk. Commander Spock greeted her kindly, and took her aside to give her what little information he dared. Her Mind Powers were needed, he explained. At Warp speed, the ship made it to the planet, Strangerville, as it was called. There the bridge crew took up residence in a small beach house Starfleet had procured for them. After a troubled night's sleep, Brianna opened the door to find a group of odd Humanoids wandering about the front porch.
    Relieved to see Scotty there on the front porch, too, she reacted to what was before her. What is wrong with these people?
    8tDgTr5.png
    While most of the crew were busy going over the reports from the Upper Echelon, Spock observed a very odd plant in the yard where they were staying. Small, but in some ways beautiful. Glowing as if something was directing it. Odd.
    6I6gvdI.png
    Dressed as civilians, since this was mostly an undercover mission, the crew went out and about. First they went to the library and read the Archives, gathering as much additional information as they could. Something was very off about this place. A disease of some sort was infecting the population. The Landing Party, talked with the locals.
    4O5xiYn.png
    They also talked with the military, getting nowhere, fast.
    eSF0oBw.png
    Admiral Kirk even spoke with a curious fellow Dressed In Black, but was assured there was nothing so see here, move along, move along. This just made him more suspicious.
    Voacfni.jpg

More to come. Thanks for reading!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    A raccoon kitten Mona likes to complain...
    MPIjUlO.png

She actually aged up right afterwards.
    Hb9W3fM.png

The scientist Vernon Willow got abducted.
    NNTIAv1.png

When he returned he had something weird going on in his belly. Oh no...
    xt0YpDt.png

Little Piper is going to get an alien sister or brother soon.
    Svm7qoh.png
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    Back to my beach collective, things has been moving with the times.

Winter season is almost over, and it has been very generous with the weather. There were far more monsuns during the Fall season.

Mike and Melody is awaiting their first child, created in the Sauna. If it's a boy, I'll name him Steam, or Fog. If it's a girl, Mist or Misty. Either way, they'll get their parents last name, Surfer.

Rugged and Cheery has both left us due to old age. We keep their graves, and during nighttimes, they come visit. Both of them destroy objects, but each of them has their little quirk. Cheery cleans the huts and the bathroom, and sometimes she cooks food. Rugged insists on possessing the cauldron where he spent so much time, and sometimes he occupies the rocking chair. And sometimes even he cooks food. Then he eats it.

Mistral is training to become the master spellcaster Rugged didn't have time to become (and Mike lacks the ambition), that is, when she's not angrily shouting at her sister, her brother-in-law or her boyfriend. I must have missed something in her upbringing, because she's one confrontational young woman.

Ghunk is keeping away from the worst noise, and devotes himself to fishing and dancing.

Thunk is working on his robotics skill. Just to see where it leads beyond the occasional shock. He's a bit of a loner, though his mother Gharra and Mistral insists on bothering whenever he's tinkering away.

Gharra herself decided to recently leave us, on the very moment when the new year celebration hit its absolute top. As the tv celebration exploded and everyone hugged and cheered, she took a dive right in front of the television. Needless to say, the households new year did not start in a good mood. Poor Gharra, she could never get anywhere in her beach life aspiration, since greenskinned Sims can't get a tan. Oh well.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    As things began to escalate, the crew gathered often to discuss what they had learned. Strangerville was almost as hot as Vulcan, so they spent some of that time out in the backyard, hoping for a breeze that never came.
    NbO9dPf.png
    The strange small plant suddenly grew enormous overnight. Spock decided to take a clipping from it, so it could be analyzed. Sulu was just the Sim to do it. He ran the Botany Lab on the Enterprise.
    PGBelBE.jpg

The crew visited the lab in the crater.
    Admiral Kirk, as per his custom, lead the way down into the depths.
    AXVMrL7.png
    The crew followed, but didn't get very far. The corridor was full of a strange purple mist-like cloud. This was a risk for the entire crew, as the spores were prevalent inside and could infect every one of them. Following the Admiral, this quickly had some unfortunate side-effects.
    vHpwQze.png
    IGCcEsl.png
    Neither was Kirk immune.
    1Lkp1mG.png

Happily, a short time above ground, the symptoms abated. Kirk realized they needed some form of protection. "Sir, if I may," Brianna said. "We should talk to some of the scientists involved in this whole affair. They know more than they're divulging."
    "Officer thinking, Lt. Cantrell. I agree." As the crew continued to snoop around, other strange things began to occur.
    Brianna was particularly creeped out to discover the plumbing was being overrun with vines.
    Cu48pnX.png
    She also discovered that kicking the plant caused it to give off spores, something the crew learned they needed to collect.
    QsAXvmY.png
    Kirk instructed the Lieutenant to ply the military for answers, too.
    uNRxDuR.png

Digging ever deeper into the history of this bizarre phenomena, bits and pieces of just what had happened and was happening here became apparent. Some of the indigenous people were reluctant to talk. The infected ones would merely babble about Mother and Peace and other nonsensical things.
    Nyota Uhura, the Communications Officer, purchased some listening devices and planted them upon certain individuals they encountered at the local bar. Then she spent time listening in on their covert conversations. This proved valuable.
    liuLrg0.png
    Likewise, Brianna pulled a shift doing the same.
    7p9YvMs.png

As the Enterprise crew gathered more information, it became clear the situation was dire. They also learned that a certain Hazmat suit could be bought from a certain Conspiracy Theorist for the price of a dossier. Quickly, the crew amassed the fifteen pieces of evidence needed to form a dossier and went to find the Shop. Much of this came in the form of newspaper clippings, torn pieces of notes that fell out from in between the pages of books in the Archives. Pictures of the plants and recordings of those overheard conversations.
    Loebh6Z.png
    PAZATgz.png
    Ggw6NIf.png
    The crew used their very best methods of persuasion and finally, the incomplete Hazmat suit was theirs. They only needed a helmet.

Back they went to find the Scientist willing to help them. Kirk used his own personal charm to woo a female into promising to fashion the helmet for them, for so many spores. This required a spore collection devise.
    So back they went to find the right military personnel willing to divest themselves of just such a devise.
    Again, Kirk poured on his own brand of charm.
    JKHsLeT.png
    He was successful, and against her better judgement the soldier gifted the device to him.

This handy devise allowed Kirk to scan the area for spores that were very easily collected off the ground. He also picked fruit from the plants once they were available. Although his first attempt was met with some resistance.
    One of the infected people tried to block his attempt to pick the fruit.
    gaSRWL2.png

After Kirk presented the Scientist with the needed material, she sent the helmet for overnight delivery. Time seemed to drag. Kirk also noticed his First Officer was suddenly acting peculiar, but not in the infected manner, he feared. He had seen this once before. Every seven years a Vulcan male goes through the rigors of Pon Farr. As Spock reluctantly explained at that time, it was the time of Mating. Much like a salmon swims upstream to the place where it was spawned, so a Vulcan had to return to their place of conception and take a Mate, or die. Kirk admitted the Lieutenant was a very attractive young adult Sim, and Spock seemed rather drawn to her, but he was also aware of the trouble Spock was in regarding a time a few years back when he was chosen to be a Moderator during a certain Test. What Kirk could get out of his friend at that time, was Spock had violated the Rules. Called home just days before the ship was to leave space port, he returned just before the new Lieutenant arrived. They were barely underway when Kirk confronted his all-too-distracted friend. Something was troubling this normally taciturn Sim, who was as close to kirk as a brother. James Kirk needed Spock at his best. Spock, as usual about anything private, was as closed-mouth as an Aldebaran Shell fish. Having to pry the information from his Best Friend's lips before he learned that due to the role Spock played in the Incident, he was now ordered to marry the Sim, in question. Basically, he was Betrothed. Kirk worried, that if Spock continued to spend time with the Lieutenant, Spock could ultimately find himself in hotter water than this Mission supplied. It was apparent, however, that Spock was in the early stages of Pon Farr, somehow triggered by the Lieutenant.
    gzJG62A.png
    wz4uJCE.png

More to Come … Thanks for reading! :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    It happened hours before the mail was even due to arrive. Spock reached critical mass. He sought out the lieutenant, even when she left the area, as if she needed to avoid him and his advances at all costs. The quirky thing about their situation is that while Brianna felt an uncanny closeness to the Vulcan First Officer, it was more than friendship for her. She had fallen hopelessly in love with him, which put her in an unconscionable position. Her father told her she was as good as married. So why did these feelings regarding Spock plague her so badly? What was it about him that had her senses reeling? As she tried to back away from him one more time, Spock gazed at her quizzically.
    "Did you, or did you not sit the Test about five Sim years ago?"
    "How do you know this? That's not in my file." She said, taking another half-step backward.
    "Same way that I also know during that Test you were touched by a Moderator in the Corridor."
    "What?" If she had any color left in her face, it was gone now. " —does everyone know my shame?"
    bEafvoY.png
    "It is I," Spock said, quietly. "It would seem, Madam, you and I have met our destiny."
    Her reaction confirmed what he finally began to understand. She was the One to whom he was covertly Betrothed. And he was happy about it.
    6Pk14d3.png
    "Really?" She shrugged. "So, besides my cover being blown, what are you saying to me? That Saturday I wasn't your woman and now today I am? Is it always going to be this way between us, sir? Hot one minute and just as cold the next?"
    R6yGQN5.png
    "How unfortunate for me then, I'm really not so sure I'm up to it."
    A50YJ0s.png
    "Will you kindly listen to me," he said. "It's my Time. My father informed me, that if I couldn't wait, I was to forget the Council and Bond with you fully. Let's elope. Right here, right now."
    rsVdiSU.png
    "As it was before the dawn of our days, as it is today, as it will be for all tomorrows, I take you, T'Bree, to be my wife. I shall comfort you and protect you. I shall shelter you and provide for you all of your life. With my body I honor you. With all that I am, I give my life to you."
    LIhxnZ5.png
    "As it was in the dawn of our days, as it is today, as it will be for all tomorrows, I take you, Spock — to be —my husband."
    8O8oRvB.png
    "Where you go, I shall go. Where you lodge, I shall lodge. For your people are my people. And your home shall be my home. With my body, I honor you. With all that I am, I submit to you that we may be one."
    bXXeVWL.png
    "It is done."
    xjLT5sz.png
    fDdKSln.png
    2o8TSyJ.png

Come the morning mail, the Hazmat helmet arrived. Kirk, Spock, Scotty, Sulu, McCoy, and Chekov hastened back to the secret lab in the crater. Uhura and Brianna stayed behind. Having woohooed, he didn't wish to disturb or put to danger any possible offspring.
    The Mother was intense, ginormous and fierce.
    199lIx2.png
    Fighting it wasn't easy. The plant had more stamina that even a Vulcan.
    OlNP499.png
    It took at least four rounds, wherein the Enterprise crew retreated, and took a break.
    vqRuSBg.png
    Finally, as Spock lay dazed on the ground, from being attacked by several of the Infected ones, victory was had. The Mother defeated.
    CFneDFV.png

At last, the crew of the Enterprise beamed aboard their orbiting ship and at Warp Six headed back to Starbase One.
    Spock and Brianna went out on a 'date' for breakfast.
    Gl3Mhuu.png
    There she informed him of her Big News.
    VLeAf7Z.png

All for now. Sorry for the length, but my rotation is now officially on. Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    @Jyotai Cute pic of your sim enjoying her munchies.
    @GlacierSnow I need to get one of my sims a hover toy. I haven't used one yet. ... And yah, it got pretty crazy in Strangerville with everything going on.
    @RedDestiny92 Well, Knox is sure shaking up Jeb's world!
    @Onverser Lovely home. I like the style.
    @GalacticGal Enjoyed your Star Wars Strangerville adventure! Great story.
    @Kimmer Adorable raccoon kitty. And a new addition to Vernon's family. Yikes! LOL
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Again, I got another Sulani household. This time, the Kahananui's. The toddler they had, Kamalani, aged up into a child and took Alika's Self-Confident trait for herself, and I managed to quickly get the Motor aspiration done. But uh, I wasn't planning on having another child but Alika did have a whim to "Try for Baby" and that evening, he and Mele did have a nice romantic time, so I was like "Okay then." And then I got another girl out of it. (And had to slightly remake the home to adjust for her)

I also decided, "You know what? Let's keep track of the high-earners of the Sims households and have them decide what venues they want." And that is how San Myshuno lost it's Nightclub and got instead a library. Thanks Fengs!

But it also means certian goals like the Hoapili's have a rule of "No tourists in Ohan'ili Town", so I remade my rental home back into a starter one. For another example, Vladslaus aboslutely forbids any sort of venues outside of homes. A few other households just have special priority in "yes, this venue shall be matained." The only direct conflict I have so far in that regard is that I have an older elder who enjoys the atompshere of the Lounge in Willow Creek...but Bella Goth wants to turn it into a bar. But he has more money so her wishes for alien nights are unfullilled...for now. He IS an elder after all.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I played in Willow Creek last night--with the first Sims 4 household I'd created. Dave and Rachel are married and now have twins: Chelsa (girl) and Chaz (boy). My first S4 sims born in game. :) The family also has 3 dogs: Corgi, Welsh, and Nova. And a hired butler.

The first thing I did was sell Rachel's vet clinic. Too much going on at home to keep up with it. She did reach level 10 in the vet skill. Dave is an astronaut and making good money, and Rachel has her self-employed vocations of flower arranging, knitting, and painting.

You can see the small vet clinic that Rachel owned behind Dave and Corgi. I enjoyed running the clinic, but it was a lot of work.
    y4mPK2kzqwHmtbN45Q04kzj07igBdmIfO0ZewpQuUY9Cr22nYRjmmt8NGoa06-CBlwdh9O9L8fbeLSgAfEuJLRxFk4kUqF81Gp8J2UPg89-ar14EBAKdHprqVvB9-WSBp8H3CuFalQTFpvkifoo9_ai-NG8spLu6hB72JcAqI-jo3AZQHquoL5QSt9Lc9shs2ya?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    We spent two more days with the babies before I aged them up to toddlers.
    y4mV9iV3RL63QnZQawSFmvj5GurEsUMPuv9A3e1rK9Xu43rhuGNNq5LYWv1uYbeBSgku-pbyXkIU5c3zGLt2Yv_doB9xSII_AkamT51cbzQREj7pjceJBOXAsnZPYYho_nmemBrY8aUAsEyO4FoZM82T8qoCMwHzqQrrrtkME8pvHpZ-4lhUNn32Zf9Le55DAiQ?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mCK_0jqnj2hd23y5n3fZk-WpHAH3RKclZlJmzkGoeFSTi3Ic3wjf4Q7fw298sdGmINRwLDpUS_juM8kHLG70jsLAZLMIC5vnbhX6oYW10KLTnuFxbkuJHFAQNDCv8Uk2rQQTp1a1FBNfVTgvwJQEbXVV0qkfOjCWm8f1F76-4DzMfbiJXmeN-Lh3QhXnh-wMr?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Rachel taught the butler how to knit.
    y4mABrrJaxmgLDcMUwJqshOx71WgUXaJ3X1V-lKmZk8VhIFCZ0HRgOVQb8yTKfbSIAO7XlLg5b9OWZLb_8hpG61NFXF76akkV95dXZ6cYmyVVmXqdR0IUE8Z17YEU3HWoftqpYX4R7RJOMUAXnj1infAwBwR6-DoWege-yeS6QdMcOwmMEMLSerOAn0QGaED0pw?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    The twins aged up. They look like their dad! I gave Chaz the Charming trait because he liked to socialize more as an infant.
    y4mrFotyIlIr5kOZdooRQsPhr_QMGnJKcB7LrQxERJ9hu2TqnjyqbvDcoyjxonDjETF0h12JDhhVvVUGyzh3isTHrWJ8dFSs3ZR8GHM9BO7bu_7kSyYC0Jk-geXYL-S1dDOKYyvGiZ4iuj0ZY4K3twPJjZSiNaoKlfh3om3HRVrgFRF5yr0_uugxRFjRC2oPvg8?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Chelsa got the Inquisitive trait. I need to get them in CAS for new outfits and change one hairstyle so I can tell them apart!
    y4mX6wqehc9IJ5IBXQwDxCznqPFoHkab9F1NtHhD5nbI3cL8HL_uecqetMTcvlZlMBsdAK-7Qhga9AqmOn-1oaa_joX4cR5vaUrj3oykeskDtpxtfOu-gf99ovv6gObA2oMqgST6IavRExBYSWqvcBMXO13eoW-wErv5lXTBmjzPagAOij7M7JEPh4PvAvUkUV6?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    They were both tired, so mommy and daddy read them to sleep.
    y4mX0AQmrXiydAs68kJTr8MfFy2bCsey8box_BhqqhtGIrumUxtGJsADg6pjGmVcFboFlFMW1EU8wuenRr1Upjh0Q297RljTkDSXypJv46qEIjhaUdcmzbdGjzeRn6qPl6eu26G0wXSqfNjMFeK-ptpPwqHZPI3EIc_Bqa4a5vgFVm5uevPfagxJsiGBo5609mu?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Soon after, I found Chaz out of bed and "imitating" Welsh, laughing and enjoyed himself!
    y4mKTwHsk64_qnbALh1stXq83w3AKnyU9QL0D0AqWveszfLvW7PQDhqIh8LWTFI4WigK93uu5t-H9S11fjbhfJXuYoHXnegJ1GorhPXklrd9c5R7vksVvAxY3X_3cPPALRpCw4dj9tQdnBidZoJhWFUqZuGz9uCjHpmMP6kkBuF2zJBH-ne0Jd5E6w4SmlaVezz?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Rachel tucked him back in bed.
    y4mI5mXzEbvwhWw00ys3Dzpn3K5InBjNofBml5j1ykNC0OaVRIe4KAl7CfTDHLTjEg0vbL3-ev1NAxVj-vQUqfI4F-qvmCDNDDrZ9SRs0TsocQI8aYWOAIkbbKCrf-QbWJKxXC2efFecbM8Fa6519uRuaPAazB_p6lZDA0EME9wn7Be6_e0CtP644-03pvPR5eC?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    The minute Rachel left, Welsh and Nova trotted into the toddler room and started barking. Hmm.
    y4miBMyHb2OA69htBdZuH6cnOhYPWYbL4jn6R0YjkIcsj4SAaVa99DnoiFSelSaknsgV0-Fp-wzPP0NxwQtluZKTC_qW9_Pl8l3tezfuhtaG4q-pZzAjbA4PoAJtZrZVcrWotaCl1nfB9PIv8VsAJqX8evnrC19YLltkFucXgj3NGB26sZDi-2e4UmtogZfr9DR?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    When I play next, I'll redecorate and rearrange rooms. Those sneaky little dogs will be locked away from sleeping toddlers! :D
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thank you, and thanks for reading it!
  • Options
    Sometimes a picture says it all...

KeemP98.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top